Current Page: 82 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: August 21, 2021 12:59AM

I can see, I agree, it gives people a sense of power and self-worth to be a snitching “flying monkey” to the covert narcissist ex-headmaster who is passive aggressive to the core. Why does the teaching profession attract so many narcissists? A good question, that I may answer later on. I must watch the handmaids tale.
There are quite a few covert narcissists in the worship team, you know the ones who ostracise others from their clique, spread veiled threats and accusations against individuals, who they want to keep down. I think Cheryl once described it as “poisoning” the minds of others. There are a few overt, grandiose narcissists in the worship team too. Hahahaha but you all know who those are. That’s the thing, you all know the truth. However you are trapped by so much control. Partnering was a cunning plan to control you, not an original idea, it was stolen from the mega churches. But there is a time coming, a chance for those who follow the truth to break free, when your window of opportunity comes, grab it with both hands. There is a happy life outside of KCF, strengthen yourself now, in anticipation of that day. You know who you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 21, 2021 04:01AM

Also Icansee it’s quite interesting for decades so many of us, were discredited and lied about by gossips( flying monkeys )running to the Leaders about us. Twisted truths assumed to be the truth, no-one ever got our side of the stories. It was just assumed it was the truth. That is not fairness and love, and to add insult to injury our families were turned against us as well. Not to mention various other Christians outside the fellowship were poisoned with lies. Then we were secretly handed over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh. Yes we have survived and have flourished and still love Jesus.
Yet when those people are called out on here, they get nasty and angry, and hit back with vicious intercession sessions against us. Oh yes we know all that you have said and done against us. You don’t like it do you, when we bravely call you out. We know we will have to face the nasty energy, you throw at us for weeks. Yet you are just attacking the Holy Spirit in us.
All this would not have happened if fairness and kindness were shown in the first place, and the 2 sides of the story were weighed fairly. Shame on you leaders. Just as you are feeling hurt and paranoid now, we have lived through this but totally isolated for decades. Here we are in 2021 and still you adopt the same defensive patterns of behaviour, why do you not humble yourselves before your flock and openly repent for the egregious wounds you have caused to us. Some have died never knowing any justice, and that’s why I continue. Shame on all of you involved, it’s time to repent and show your flock that you have changed.
You obsess about “Revival” but revival only comes to those who humble themselves before God, and truly repent openly.
I pray that a true spirit of repentance comes to KCF that just like Saul, you would see the truth and the harm and persecution you have wrought on the innocent and the vulnerable. Without this you will never see revival Amen

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 21, 2021 07:02PM

Please stay on topic.

This thread is about Kirby Christian Fellowship.

Off topic posts will be deleted.

Posted by: isawtheway ()
Date: September 03, 2021 02:10AM

Hi everybody,
I haven't posted on here for a while. I hope everyone are fit and healthy, i have read all of the newer posts on the forum.
Regarding GJ what was said about him was the truth he was the one and only person who got out on the streets of Kirkby, which takes some courage to do with his background I'm not judging him for that and spread the word of God, he was also responsible for bringing new people to the fellowship me included. I think he left in the early nineties. He would of given you everything he had. But soon as he hit hard times no one was there for him to try and help him. Everytime i have bumped into him if iam in Kirkby town centre i make sure i buy him something to eat. I am not blowing my own trumpet but he was a friend in the early days of being in the fellowship
As was mentioned the fellowship were quick to ridicule him. It is sad what happened to him but he was willing to get out there and try and spread the word.
Do we put him down as another person that was effected by being in the fellowship and was fighting his own demons that no one picked up on, we will never know.

Date: September 05, 2021 07:07AM

Isawtheway

How could anyone with a good, kind-heart, not help anyone unconditionally, who is at the proverbial bottom of the barrel. These people aren’t true Christian’s. “ Love one another as I have loved you” “ Love your neighbour as you love yourself”
The parable of the Good Samaritan is the essence of Christ’s teaching.

But what do KCF do? “Hate everyone as they hate themselves”
“ Reject and defame people with problems, who will never fit in their club “
“ Whisper and form ranks, against anyone who expects to find love there “
This behaviour is psychopathic and narcissistic. What would Jesus say about these people, if he walked on this earth today? “ shame on you, you Vipers “ Or “you will know them by their fruits” KCFs fruits are hatred, bitterness,unforgiveness, slander, manipulation, gossip, rejection and judgement! Oh yes all the people on this site “ know you by your fruits. In fact you make vipers look kind and loving in comparison. All the churches in the region, know you are a cult!

Date: September 05, 2021 12:04PM

Icansee

I am watching the “Handmaids Tale”. What an exquisite exploration into “ Christian
cults”. So many scenes resonated with me in particular the tension of “ women’s meetings”. As the female leaders, looked down their noses at us lesser mortals. The smug, haughty egos as they vied for Cheryls favour. You bunch of hypocrites. Being treated like excrement was the norm by them, and various people who participated in the praise team. I see nothing has changed, as I-peruse the new generation of praise leaders. Pathetic “ tin types” of Cheryl. She would be so proud of you clones, for Gods sake get a personality of your own, you pleasing morons. One thing that has not changed is your smug haughtiness. What a coincidence you are the spawn of leaders, hahaha nepotism never ends. All the little sheep “ kiss ass”
and follow aimlessly…. Baaaahhhhhhh bleat bleat. Why don’t you learn to think for yourselves. Oh you can’t because you are brainwashed.

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: September 08, 2021 12:27AM

Kcf leaders always talked a good fight regarding evangelism but didn't have the stomach for it. GJ was thrown under the bus unfortunately. He did have his problems but people talked disparagingly about him and distanced themselves from him.
Definitely full of narcissists that place and a real smugness amongst them.
Do they really think God agrees with their unloving words and actions? Sure they look now so sweet and innocent but boy have they damaged a lot of people. A certain ex head has got an awful reputation and not only from ex members of kcf unfortunately!

Date: September 08, 2021 09:45AM

I have to say that ex-headmaster was the rudest, bitchy, person, I have ever met in my entire life. I have been round the world and back and mixed in many different circles ( that’s why I am open and broad minded! ) However I have never met anybody, that when you talk to them they just glare at you, not even responding. Too entitled to even speak. What a horrible, nasty, bitter and twisted man. I have heard the rumours bandied around Kirkby about him. It seems generations of ex pupils have the same opinion of him. All I can say is poor Mary.
It’s interesting how the same names keep coming up on this site.

Posted by: isawtheway ()
Date: September 17, 2021 02:57AM

Hi
I've just read the recent posts. I am glad i left when i did as i had the hindsight to see what was happening within the fellowship at the time. There was the us and them scenarios with the cliques starting to form then amongst certain members of the fellowship. They knew who to target, which were mainly people who were to weak willed and could not make decisions for themselves and would believe everything that was said to them. I remember a female member who i was quite friendly with telling me about a counselling session with Cheryl and I'm not sure who else in which they had insuated that she had been abused when she was a child and that is why she was having the problems in her personal life.
I informed her not to take any notice of what they were telling her because if this had happened to her she would have known about it. As it is something that you would remember and not forget.
They all thrived on gossip in the fellowship and you had to be careful who you spoke to. I knew who i could to talk to in confidence and who not to at a early part when i first joined the fellowship.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: September 17, 2021 07:51AM

Yep, Cheryl and Dave told me that my father, had sexually abused me when I was a child. I was so shocked, I was frightened to go home, I took 2 weeks off to process it. I had absolutely no memory of it. I am 60 now and I still have no memory of it. Talk about trauma, it so traumatised me. I had no support to deal with the horror of being told something like that, i was in my early 20s, and my whole world fell apart. Talk about being gaslighted. Those many counselling sessions, pushed me towards the very edge of insanity .I had had a really tough time before coming to “Mount Zion” as it was called then, a bullied childhood, and an extremely traumatising career experience, this made me very vulnerable. I was broken and trying to find healing, but I had always been a fighter. I was treated as the black sheep by my family, while my sibling was treated as the “ golden child”. I was the type of kid who spoke up, not the type to pretend everything was all right when it wasn’t. My Father was violent and used me as the scape-goat, but he did not sexually abuse me. For years I didn’t know what the truth was, I suffered 30 years with that deep pain and trauma.

Current Page: 82 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.