Current Page: 81 of 84
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Date: August 13, 2021 08:08AM

How cults break up families.

[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 13, 2021 08:54AM

For him/her who has ears to hear. A comprehensive teaching from a church leader about narcissism in the church. I know a lot of you who watch this will have big alarm bells going off. Check out this guys sources beneath the video, for further sound research.

[youtu.be]

Date: August 19, 2021 06:49AM

Spot the signs of narcissists in Christianity

[youtu.be]

Date: August 19, 2021 10:24AM

No members of a cult think they are in a cult… Look at the characteristics of a cult in this video.

[youtu.be]

Date: August 19, 2021 10:25AM

More cult information.

[youtu.be]

Date: August 20, 2021 09:10AM

Narcissistic attitudes in Church.

[youtu.be]

Date: August 20, 2021 10:25AM

Controlling narcissists and their flying monkeys

[youtu.be]

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: August 20, 2021 04:33PM

Thanks LYS for your informative videos.
Unfortunately a lot of people like being controlled and instructed on how to live theIr lives it a quirky human trait. They also like to inform on others to their leaders. Found quite compelling similarities whilst watching the handmaid's tale. Even a certain ex headmaster is in there.
Dont be ashamed you are more than a crazy fellowship.
Dont allow them to shame you!
Take control of your own life.

Date: August 21, 2021 12:39AM

Mega church bible twisters. I remember Cheryl doing this teaching many years ago.

[youtu.be]

Date: August 21, 2021 12:59AM

I can see, I agree, it gives people a sense of power and self-worth to be a snitching “flying monkey” to the covert narcissist ex-headmaster who is passive aggressive to the core. Why does the teaching profession attract so many narcissists? A good question, that I may answer later on. I must watch the handmaids tale.
There are quite a few covert narcissists in the worship team, you know the ones who ostracise others from their clique, spread veiled threats and accusations against individuals, who they want to keep down. I think Cheryl once described it as “poisoning” the minds of others. There are a few overt, grandiose narcissists in the worship team too. Hahahaha but you all know who those are. That’s the thing, you all know the truth. However you are trapped by so much control. Partnering was a cunning plan to control you, not an original idea, it was stolen from the mega churches. But there is a time coming, a chance for those who follow the truth to break free, when your window of opportunity comes, grab it with both hands. There is a happy life outside of KCF, strengthen yourself now, in anticipation of that day. You know who you are.

Current Page: 81 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.