Current Page: 77 of 95
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: ALongTimeAgo ()
Date: November 17, 2020 09:51PM

I’m not sure the cartoon I mentioned has uploaded. That’s a shame! I’ll describe it instead.

It has four panels. Both depict two eagles sitting on chairs opposite each other, one reading a paper, and the other drinking a cup of tea.

The first panel has the first eagle saying, “Do you think the owl is a predator?”

The second panel has the second eagle replying, “Of course not. He’s never bothered me,” and the first eagle answering, “exactly.”

The third panel has them both sitting in silence.

The last panel has the first eagle saying, “No idea what Mr. Mouse was going on about.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mork ()
Date: November 17, 2020 11:35PM

Cartoon shows fine for me. (Perhaps others have a different experience of it?!) Very true. What really boggles my mind is our view of ourselves, the person we think we are, the shape of us if you like. Trump thinks he's the good guy, We all think we're the good guy in our own story. I have very different experiences of people who have been named here, I think it would be best if I keep that to myself from now on though!

I'd love to see some of the old teachings through new eyes. I'm pretty sure me today wouldn't be half as overwhelmed. Are they still up on YouTube?

It's perhaps one of the hardest lessons to learn; that we're all a bit of a grey area. Everyones behaviours can be a bit up and down, kind to people one day, unkind the next. It's all a bit murky. If someone consistently behaves in a controlling way or violates our boundaries consistently (like I've experienced at this cult), then it becomes a problem. What can we do though? I'm not sure I believe that there's been change either until there's some sort of acknowledgement. We're all getting older and dying, its getting too late. What if there's never anything back?

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: November 26, 2020 10:47PM

I've long since given up waiting for an apology or acknowledgement.
I just want to point people to use their own minds and think.
It's well known how bad it's been at kcf hence their reaching out to kirkby of recent years if you catch my drift. I and many of us know full well kcf attitude to those outside there door.
You would be quite weak to believe God has a special interest in kcf especially of the dodgy proclivities of it main chosen one.
You don't have to belong to the hard of thinking ones.
So happy to see that these posts are so avidly read.

Date: January 23, 2021 08:08AM

[www.liverpoolecho.co.uk]

This is karma coming home to roost. I remember this guy was reported to Cheryl for allegedly punching his girlfriend of the time. A neighbour heard him beating her up. Cheryl said that she had had a vision of him punching her in the jaw. Yet she protected him and not her. A leopard never changes its spots.

Date: January 28, 2021 08:02AM

Little yellow spider,I remember this happening. The "guy" seems to get away with a lot of things.
KCF has protected alot of nasty offenders over the years of which the people of kirkby are unaware. There would have been a few prison sentences handed out only for the protection of the church and the leadership. Protectors of the real serious type offenders!
There were always people at KCF who you knew were phonies the guy being one of them.and it intrigues me the way some people attract these narcissists. You will find them very shallow and experts in putting up false front.
By no means everyone there is bad.
I think you need to be a certain type of person to get up in the ranks or ignore things you know are not right. The guy got up to a lot but it's been noted,well some of it.

Date: January 29, 2021 07:14AM

Yes there are others too, who have rose professionally and they are guilty of full blown sexual sin. Yet it is quickly forgotten. They seem to forget I was there and remember the truth. The best evangelist they ever had, that filled the seats and coffers of KCF now lives in a rubbish skip in the town centre( for 10 years)It is clear if the fellowship had empathy for this guy, he would have been helped by now. How could they not help this poor vulnerable adult, who became like this because he disagreed with the leaders.
Where is the greatest sin?

Date: February 07, 2021 12:01AM

Wow look at those views!
Poor GJ.He was such a lovely young man,he would do anything for anyone which was I'm sure part of his problems. He actually did get out there and do christian things like as mentioned evangelism while the leaders had meetings about doing it. I know GJ has been up to some questionable activities but he was scorned by many at kcf even before getting as bad as he has. I just have compassion and real sorrow for him. Maybe now there will be an onslaught of kindness to him. Kfc never really had any interest in anyone outside till the church of England were informed of their wacky ways and a condition of them using the building they now occupy made them more compromising and user friendly hence the activities which are nice in themselves granted.
But sneaky sneaky are their ways and hiding a lot of serious problems and offences. Instead of all this they could've easily sorted the differences out with the people they treated as periahs. Not wise!

Date: February 07, 2021 12:55AM

*Pariah

Date: February 07, 2021 05:35AM

Yes look at those views! Shame they are too busy looking at this than, helping the homeless and hungry in Kirkby

[youtu.be]

Date: February 07, 2021 07:01AM

Such a shame! I remember them mocking him in the fellowship. Shameful.

Current Page: 77 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.