Current Page: 17 of 84
Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: June 09, 2009 05:33AM

And don't forget, they ALSO get a cut personally from off the top of the estate if the duped elderly person appointed them as executer. Graft all around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anon1 ()
Date: June 09, 2009 05:57AM

Hey Anticult, I will help you out with the lyrics. It goes something like this:

Welcome to the Hotel Cryofornia
Such a lovely place
We’ll freeze face
Pizer has plenty of room at the Hotel Cryofornia
Any time of year, you can just sign right here

Pizer’s mind is unquely twisted, he drives a mercedes benz
He got a lot of loyal, loyal followers, that he calls friends
How they danced at Ventureville
Some danced to remember, some dance to celebrate their kill

So I called up Mike Perry
He said where is my knife
I know we look so scary
Now can we freeze you wife
You wake up in the middle of the night screaming
Just to here them say…

Welcome to the Hotel Cryofornia
Such a lovely place
We’ll freeze face
Pizer has plenty of room at the Hotel Cryofornia
Any time of year, you can just sign right here

Date: June 09, 2009 10:51AM

Anon1, you missed your calling in being a satirist. Well done.

Re: Cryonics, Hotel Cryofornia
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 09, 2009 11:14AM

yes, excellent.
Hotel Cryofornia.
One might just slightly adapt the words to reflect the aggressive one-on-one sales and persuasion methods they are also using.

as in..."you must sign here now, or you forfeit your eternal life".
and how its time to put restraining orders against your wife and children.

Its interesting about the current case mentioned above. How did the elderly gentleman get caught up in it? The cryonics salesmen, are very skilled at one-on-one sales. They are able to get vulnerable older people into a room, and then use their professional sales skills to walk out of that room having this elderly person signing a contract, and handing over 50K.

Many many scams target seniors and elderly people, and just clean them out. It happens everyday.
So it does appear the cryonics salespeople are finding a sales-model that produces results. They just target the senior market, with the false claim that it only costs only a few bucks a month.
Once they find a target, then they start to tighten the screws on them, and start turning them against their own family, using their belief modification methods, which are now on display.

The ultimate goal is as they have stated, total control of the multimillion-dollar estate, and total control of the corpse.
They don't care what happens to the family. Look at this recent case.
If by some insanity Alcor is able to get the body dug-up, they will destroy this man's family.
They don't care, obviously.

Date: June 09, 2009 11:24AM

Sparky
Anon1, you missed your calling in being a satirist. Well done.

As the late great Evis once said... Thank you, thank very much...

But all joking aside, I wonder if these goons will ever be dealt with? It really get to me to see these people get away with what they are doing. I just stumbled upon this particular discussion that was started by freeted. I hope he continues on his crusade. I know there are hundreds of little cults out there, but this one I believe is really concerning and what really concerns me is that they are doing this stuff very publicly and no one is doing anything about it. The animal torture deal is also concerning. One would think that PETA would have jumped in the middle of them by now. Granted PETA has their own set of issues, however you would think they would maximize their exposure on this issue instead of throwing a pie in Ronalds McDonald's face.

I know on this website the good folks with culteducation.com has a seperate page listing the most concerning cults (past and present) out there, I wonder why they have not added Alcor to the list? There is certainly a lot of press that is archived. All you have to do is Google a few key words.

Re: Cryonics, Hotel Cryofornia
Date: June 09, 2009 11:32AM

The Anticult
The ultimate goal is as they have stated, total control of the multimillion-dollar estate, and total control of the corpse.
They don't care what happens to the family. Look at this recent case.
If by some insanity Alcor is able to get the body dug-up, they will destroy this man's family.
They don't care, obviously.

You are exactly correct Anticult, but how do you stop these people? Why don't the lawmakers step in? I am keeping my fingers crossed that the judge in Iowa has some common sense and can see right through these twisted individuals. I just found a website called www.cryonet.org. Reading their post is down right scary.

Date: June 10, 2009 02:06AM

Looking at this again I believe the Richardson family could sue Alcor for gross negligence. They took a large sum of money from a sick old man, made a business arrangement with him and than forgot about him for five years.

Alcor, Cryonics cult, persuasion/sales, Orville Martin Richardson,
Date: June 10, 2009 04:09AM

Its interesting that no one in the cryonics movement is asking about possible excessive influence by the cryonics salespeople on this man.

The main players in cryonics are professional salesmen.
Look at David Pizer, for example.
These guys can be very slick in their sales and persuasion methods. They make contact somehow with an elderly man, who is quite fragile and ill.
They start out with a soft-sell, then methodically tighten the screws, and use all sorts of sales-tactics on the guy, until he signs over a check for 50K, and signs what they tell him to sign.

Was there a seperate attorney representing this man when dealing with Alcor, looking out for his interests? Or was the deal done behind closed doors using pressure tactics on a fragile and ill senior?
If the will was rewritten, who rewrote it?
Was it rewritten again in the years after?

Why is no one in the cryonics movement asking that question?
What if undo influence was used on this man, to extract 50K from him in a backroom somewhere?
Then he came to his senses later, and altered his will and his wishes?

That's is what it sounds like, since there was no contact for YEARS after.
It sounds like an elderly person was taken advantage of in a high-pressure sales situation.

But it really is interesting that no one in the cryonics movement has even considered that.
As mentioned by the family, since he had no contact, and broke the Alcor contract for the years after, that cancels his cryonics contract anyway.

Alcor is on record cancelling cryonics contracts for other people at their whim, as is shown in this thread.

But in this case, they do the opposite. They are trying to go after a contract that had expired.
It sounds like this man was manipulated and persuaded into handing over the 50K, and then decided against it, that's why he had no more contact with Alcor, and cancelled the contract by default.
Case closed, or it should be.

But Alcor wants to use this as anti-family propaganda. That is their new marketing method they have been promoting for some time now.

Re: Alcor, Cryonics cult, Orville Martin Richardson, desecration
Date: June 10, 2009 05:05AM

one other thing, someone did mention that maybe Alcor is in this for the money? To get more money from the estate?

But even just looking at the big picture.
Here is a man, who was buried in a public religious ceremony, and I believe was buried beside his deceased wife, with military honors, etc. So in the classic sense, he was laid to rest, for him and his extended family.

Now, months later, some crackpot fringe group, Alcor, wants to come and dig him up, and desecrate the body of this person.
What would any normal person do, when some bizarre fringe group wants to come and desecrate the body and grave of your grandpa, who was laid to rest beside his wife, in a religious ceremony with military honors?
That has to be illegal.

Hopefully the judge will just throw this out, to set a precedent to protect the remains of the deceased, from being desecrated and used for "experiments" and "research".

Date: June 10, 2009 07:58AM

Here's a strange thought...do you think Pizer and the other salesmen have a freezer lined up for them at death?

If not, it's like buying a Ford from a salesman who drives a Nisson.

Current Page: 17 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.