Current Page: 85 of 134
Desteni cult, demons, family, demonology.co.za
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: February 14, 2011 08:57AM

An increased emphasis in Desteni on cutting ties with friends and family may be due to disapproval of friends and family...

Parents & Siblings are the Keepers of the Past

If You're Not Evil, You're NO Good

Sunette Spies talks about family as Memory Manipulation Entity Possession

As most people are aware, cults separate those involved in such groups from their families and former friends.

In Desteni, family and friends are demonized, along with anyone else not in the Desteni cult.

This coincides with a renewed emphasis on demons and demon-possession with more videos distributed on DemonsDaily and DesteniProdDemons and a new Desteni cult website and forum devoted to 'demonology' at http://demonology.co.za as advertized by Andrea Rossouw in Demonology.co.za - Share your Demon experiences

Under the heading, 'Demons and their Experiences', Anton LaVey and Aleister Crowley 'share their stories and perspectives', but at the time of writing the page is missing.

Presumably it is meant to show transcripts of, or video links to the talks they call 'interviews' by Sunette Spies where she pretends to be Anton LaVey and Aleister Crowley talking from beyond the grave.

Once again the pathetic Desteni cult are cashing in on the 'supernatural'.

Or so it would seem...

They're not addressing supernatural phenomena or mythology of demons or demonology and related subjects as might be presumed, but generally anything they regard as being evil, which is humanity itself, according to the resident Desteni medicine man, Bernard 'the Beast' Poolman.

In Ownership Causes Demon Possession he says demon possession will in the near future escalate to new heights. He means crime or wrong-doing, and names earth, 'Demonica', but ultimately, everyone with a mind. The way he sees it, 'mind-possession' is the same as 'demon-possession'.

In another strange video called Hurting Yourself During Love Making or sex Poolman makes the prophecy that the takeover of mind-demons 'in this reality' is in the near future going to bring about an escalating situation in which serious injuries and death will occur simply as a result of sexual activity.

It would seem reasonable to expect that a website with the name demonology.co.za would be aimed at people with an interest in the supernatural, the paranormal, exorcism, ghosts, or angels and demons, real or imagined, but the explanation is given that

"This website is open to all who would like to share their experiences or to ask questions, however please realise we do not support Religion, New Age/Enlightenment or any form of ‘ghost hunting’ or esoteric/religious demon exorcising."

In other words, for anyone interested in exploring the subject of demonology, demonology.co.za is useless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:17AM

This is one twisted and confused little cult. What do they do? Make shit up that contradicts all the other shit they made up to confuse the shit out of their followers? Destini is a fruity little cult headed by a sexually confused Poolman and fronted by a mindless and foolish Sunette Spies.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:38AM

Got it in one....'confuse the shit out of their followers.'

Confused people can't think straight, as long as they're around Desteni they will never begin to think critically to any effect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2011 09:40AM by Stoic.

Desteni, Confusion Technique, lousy covert mind-control, scams, lies,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 14, 2011 03:30PM

Inducing Confusion is a deliberate technique. Search Google for:

"the confusion technique"

Of course, that technique has long been abused by sects and cults, as it destabilizes people. They want to destabilize all your beliefs, so they install their beliefs. If you believe what they want you to believe, then they control your behavior, and even control your mind. That is the essence of mind-control.

All this nonsense and garbage coming from Bernard Poolman is just that, its a fog of confusion. There is no question he sees himself as a global leader in covert mind-control, just like his hero Hitler.
But Poolman and his cronies are so amateur, so awful, that most people can spot what he's doing.

Its interesting that now many websites and people are starting to criticize what Desteni is doing, where it was all mapped out here very quickly, as they are just using techniques from other people, and using them badly.

But just because they are using the techniques badly, doesn't mean they can't seriously hurt people. In fact, sadly, it means they will hurt some people worse. As those that fall for it, are probably going to be the most vulnerable in this area. Unfortunately, there are vulnerable people out there, who can get hooked into these sects like Desteni, and hurt very badly.
And the more desperate the Desteni gets, the higher the risk for those involved.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:33PM

Confusion is a deliberate technique. Search Google for:

"the confusion technique"

Of course, that technique has long been abused by sects and cults, as it destabilizes people. They want to destabilize all your beliefs, so they install their beliefs. If you believe what they want you to believe, then they control your behavior, and even control your mind. That is the essence of mind-control.

In addition to Google, go to the search button on the upper left corner of the message board screen.

Put confusion technique into the words slot and select all dates--this message board goes back for years and unless all dates is selected, you will miss some very good items.

Here is a partial list of contributions by The Anticult on confusion technique--some from earlier entries on the Destini thread.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Inducing boredom is another tactic

Mumbling (Gurdjieff used this trance trick. One can achieve this in modern settings by setting up a sound system to malfunction, forcing people to pay closer attention to whoever is doing the talking.)

All this nonsense and garbage coming from Bernard Poolman is just that, its a fog of confusion. There is no question he sees himself as a global leader in covert mind-control, just like his hero Hitler.
But Poolman and his cronies are so amateur, so awful, that most people can spot what he's doing.

Its interesting that now many websites and people are starting to criticize what Desteni is doing, where it was all mapped out here very quickly, as they are just using techniques from other people, and using them badly.

But just because they are using the techniques badly, doesn't mean they can't seriously hurt people. In fact, sadly, it means they will hurt some people worse. As those that fall for it, are probably going to be the most vulnerable in this area. Unfortunately, there are vulnerable people out there, who can get hooked into these sects like Desteni, and hurt very badly.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 14, 2011 10:34PM

Ball of Confusion, That's What the World is Today--by the Temptations, from 40 years ago.

[www.youtube.com]

Thats what the world has always been. Following whoever shouts loudest or waves the biggest stick in the hope that that person has some rock-solid certain answer to the uncertainty of the world is no way out of the confusion.

Would-be tyrants and dictators like Bernard play on vulnerable peoples fears to increase confusion and induce the confused followers to listen to his illusion of certain knowledge.
Everyone has the same ineradicable fears of loss, death, destruction and uncertainty and every generation has to come to terms with those fears in some way in order to live a reasonable and balanced life.

There are many workable, provisional answers. None of them are a rock-solid certainty.

Posted by: it's edenheart ()
Date: February 24, 2011 01:19AM

Hi all, it has been a while since I've been here.

I was hoping to get back up to speed as quick as possible so I have a quick few questions, if anyone could answer it would be really helpful.

What is the latest crazy ideas and notions that Poolman and his lackeys have come up with and are using as their propoganda?

Do we have any solid information that we can use to disprove Desteni and help the members out of it. ( My ex used to be big into this, and it took me months to convince her of the crazyness of it, though I'm not sure if it fully worked.) I think if we are going to help people we need stuff that can't be ignored, however much crap Poolman tells them.

Is there any more of the pyramid scheme that Desteni was introducing? Any authorities get back to people that contacted them, (as i'm sure some people said they would contact) any idea if people have actually fallen for it?

Peace out,
It's Edenheart.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: February 24, 2011 12:23PM

I am new to this forum. I read your posts every night re: destini, bernard and his gang ...
I would like to say that for all their talk of equality and equal money, they seem to be
very unfriendly to anyone who disagrees with them, or does for example beleive in God.
I find it very upsetting and disturbing to read the garbage on their website.
Please feel free to comment. and have a nice day!

Posted by: randomusername ()
Date: February 24, 2011 01:46PM

New here but have been following this thread for a little while now. There was someone I knew briefly in life who is now involved with Desteni. I was curious at first, but curiosity lead me to here and the truth about what Desteni is.
This person is the "true believer" type I think, he's been involved for a few years now, participates in the SRAT as well as the Income Plan. Anyways, I saw something a while ago on the aforementioned person's facebook profile which I thought was disturbing. It was a little more revealing as to the intentions behind desteni, but the last part was what really set off alarms.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Essentially, he states that the plan is to go political while detailing that agenda, however, as I mentioned, the tidbit at the bottom. "if a person is beyond the point of self correction, then euthanasia is an option - otherwise assistance and support for self correction will be provided for all"

Euthanasia? Seriously? They propose euthanasia to those who are unable or unwilling to participate in this "process" of theirs?

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: February 24, 2011 07:03PM

it's edenheart
What is the latest crazy ideas and notions that Poolman and his lackeys have come up with and are using as their propoganda?

Added to the range of FaceworldFaceOff and Shame-Poo tee-shirts available via http://www.faceworldfaceoff.com/Fun%20Stuff.htm Desteni are about to launch their 'very first tee-shirt' through http://www.equalitees.net where a vote will be taken on which design will be used. Seems rather pointless, but may earn them one or two Rand. They must be running out of ideas.

Apart from that and the demonology.co.za website, the group are bringing in more recruits. Daily uploads on their Desteni Community page occasionally show new faces turning up.

Several posts ago we discussed how Poolman states PayPal have restricted flow of Desteni money as it is being routed through a pyramid scheme, and Cameron Cope of Desteni's comments on the illegality of the scheme.

It could be that the authorities may not necessarily take a great deal of interest in the Desteni Income Plan scam unless they are approached by an individual who has taken part and been ripped off. But the webpage for it which was at http://www.organicrobot.co.za/ITD/DIP.html and is linked to their main website is not currently available. Maybe they've deleted it to take attention away from the illegality?

This video: If I were a rich man - Desteni Income Plan put out in December seems like a send-up of the Desteni Income Plan, but is actually supposed to be advertizing it. Bizarre.

Whatever Poolman and his lackeys lack in sophistication or marketing and literacy skills they make up for with a level of vulgarity and rank amateurism providing a certain absurdly comical element hitherto unseen in the New Age scene, while he manages to distinguish his work apart from run-of-the-mill New Ageism (even though it's just a re-working of New Ageism). That it seems is his main achievement.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 07:05PM by Sandman.

Current Page: 85 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.