Current Page: 44 of 134
Re: Desteni
Date: August 17, 2010 03:03AM

Thanks Sandman. That's an interesting post by Bernard...

Quote by Bernard Poolman:

"we didn't seek out the reptilians- Anu came to us"

Referring back to something ThomDarc said earlier. Was Anu even supposed to be a reptilian? Sounds like a David Icke theory...?

Wikipedia article on Anu-

He was one of the oldest gods in the Sumerian pantheon, and part of a triad including Enlil, god of the sky and Enki, god of water. He was called Anu by the Akkadians.

Here are some photos I have found relating to the Sumerian God "Anu"

Photo One- Anu 1
Photo two- Anu 2
Photo three- Anu 3

I did find one image where the god (I think it was Anu) appeared to have a bird like face but none showing him as a reptile. Can anyone help me on this one?

There is a God I can think of who was meant to look more like a reptile...

Quezacotl or "Feathered Snake", was a powerful god of vegetation to many Middle-American cultures. He is depicted as a large snakelike bird in both mythology.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Desteni, forum, cult, New Religious Movement, sect
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: August 17, 2010 04:51AM

Stoic
He certainly loves the sound of his own voice pontificating.

Yes, audio recordings of him ranting and raving are uploaded every day.

Any photograph of Bernard Poolman is conspicuous by its absence, especially when he demands that members of his group show themselves as 'real people' with 'real names' and faces in their videos.

In this video, he suggests that every cult in the world will be "exposed" by Desteni within ten years:
[www.youtube.com]

So the Moonies, the Hare Krishnas and the Church of Scientology better watch out. Poolman's going to show them up for what they really are.

Date: August 18, 2010 02:29AM

I would like to add something more in relation to the Bernard Poolman/Donald Herman situation.

To start here is a quote from earlier within the discussion on this forum-
TheAnticult
If someone locally can do a search and find out the REAL names of Bernard Poolman and his wife, and if it turns out they are using fake names, their hypocrisy and lies will be even more ridiculous.
I was curious about this possibility, even more so considering the chance "Bernard Poolman" and "Donald Herman" are the same person.
So I researched both names and here is what I found:

Bernard:
The meaning of the name is from an Old German compound meaning "bear-hardy", or "brave as a bear".

Poolman:
This surname POOLMAN was of the locational group of surnames meaning 'the dweller by the pool' or small river, from residence nearby. Hugh Poleman who was recorded in the year 1260 appears to be the first of the name on record, and John Poleman was documented in 1327 in County Somerset.

Donald:
Donald (Domnall, Domhnall, Dumhnuil, Dónall) is an anglicized version of a Scottish or Irish Gaelic personal name, containing the elements dumno "world" and val "rule", viz. "ruler of the world".

Herman
Herman is a Dutch and English given name. Its original meaning was "army man" (Arman) and derives from the Germanic elements "heri" meaning "army" combined with "man" meaning "man" (compare archaic Dutch "heer", meaning "army" and "man"). It is cognate with German "Hermann".

Interestingly I also found:

The Coat Of Arms For Berlin Features A Bear: [en.wikipedia.org]

The Coat Of Arms for Germany and Austria Features An Eagle: [en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia
The coat of arms of Germany is a sign of Germany; the coat of arms features an eagle. The colours of the coat of arms are similar to those of the flag of Germany (black, red and gold). Together with the Austrian coat of arms, which has the same history, it is the oldest extant state symbols of Europe and is among the oldest insignia in the world.

References:
Bernard: Name Meaning
Poolman: Name Meaning
Donald: Name Meaning
Herman: Name Meaning

Date: August 18, 2010 02:56AM

With someone called Elbie Herman, Donald Herman sold property through a website linked to God-Forum, including farms:
[web.archive.org]

He also advertized holidays in South Africa.

The Desteni farm or ranch is also known as 'Mountain View' and is near Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu Natal: [site.egyfox.com]

Bernard Poolman offers working holidays there to approved Desteni members.

Donald Herman described his main hobby or interest as the philosophy of religion and esotericism, he published numerous articles and e-books, many in Afrikaans partially translated into English. Yet there is no up to date evidence of Donald Herman's religious or spiritual interests on the web, or his commentary on Desteni, only his current property business.

Bernard Poolman's main interest is the philosophy of religion and esotericism. He has published numerous articles and videos and has an up to date website. While demanding that members of his group represent themselves with shaved heads and produce videos of themselves talking to camera, he has, since the appearance of Desteni on the internet in 2007, avoided being photographed.

Bernard Poolman has never given a reason for why he does not show his face in public.

Regarding Donald Herman Properties or DONALD HERMAN BELEGGINGS(EDMS)BPK: a web search reveals that a townhouse property in Germiston near Johannesburg is currently up for sale from Donald Herman. He goes by the handles donald999 and donaldx9.

In "Process Support - Internet on the Farm" (2 Aug 2010) -- [www.youtube.com] -- Bernard Poolman states: "We are currently also having to give up the flat."

In "Process Support - Update on Getting Second Farm" (10 Aug 2010) -- [www.youtube.com] -- Poolman describes efforts in obtaining funds to buy a second Desteni farm. He states they got a deposit on the flat but that he does not personally deal with property transactions.

Why does Poolman never show his face?

Here is a rare image of Bernard Poolman from a Desteni video -- [www.youtube.com] (6th Jan 2010): [yfrog.com]
Here is the one of Donald Herman from God-Forum which first appeared in 2001. It's been blown up: [yfrog.com]

Was Donald Herman an ex-associate or mentor of Poolman's, or is Donald Herman actually Bernard Poolman?

What is the connection between Donald Herman and Bernard Poolman?

Date: August 18, 2010 03:36AM

I would like to add something more in relation to the Bernard Poolman/Donald Herman situation.

To start here is a quote from earlier within the discussion on this forum-
TheAnticult
If someone locally can do a search and find out the REAL names of Bernard Poolman and his wife, and if it turns out they are using fake names, their hypocrisy and lies will be even more ridiculous.
I was curious about this possibility, even more so considering the chance "Bernard Poolman" and "Donald Herman" are the same person.
So I researched both names and here is what I found:

Bernard:
The meaning of the name is from an Old German compound meaning "bear-hardy", or "brave as a bear".

Poolman:
This surname POOLMAN was of the locational group of surnames meaning 'the dweller by the pool' or small river, from residence nearby. Hugh Poleman who was recorded in the year 1260 appears to be the first of the name on record, and John Poleman was documented in 1327 in County Somerset.

Donald:
Donald (Domnall, Domhnall, Dumhnuil, Dónall) is an anglicized version of a Scottish or Irish Gaelic personal name, containing the elements dumno "world" and val "rule", viz. "ruler of the world".

Herman
Herman is a Dutch and English given name. Its original meaning was "army man" (Arman) and derives from the Germanic elements "heri" meaning "army" combined with "man" meaning "man" (compare archaic Dutch "heer", meaning "army" and "man"). It is cognate with German "Hermann".

Interestingly I also found:

The Coat Of Arms For Berlin Features A Bear: [en.wikipedia.org]

The Coat Of Arms for Germany and Austria Features An Eagle: [en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia
The coat of arms of Germany is a sign of Germany; the coat of arms features an eagle. The colours of the coat of arms are similar to those of the flag of Germany (black, red and gold). Together with the Austrian coat of arms, which has the same history, it is the oldest extant state symbols of Europe and is among the oldest insignia in the world.

References:
Bernard: Name Meaning
Poolman: Name Meaning
Donald: Name Meaning
Herman: Name Meaning

Date: August 18, 2010 06:00AM

After reading something else the anticult posted...
TheAnticult
Since neither of those names, (Esteni de Wet, Bernard Poolman) are turning up on the internet or on Usenet [groups.google.com] before Desteni was started-up,
one has to assume that those are fake names concocted as part of the Desteni scam.
My curiousity was arisen again. And I have found something interesting:

Esteni Name Topic On Desteni Forums

I did a dutch translation of the name "De Wet" and it came up as "The Law."

Also I Asked a foreign relative and they said "Esteni" is pronounced more- Aesteni...Whereas I would of considered it like- Ehsteni of Desteni....

Having earlier indicated the fact that The German coat of Arms is a Black Eagle...

Acumen Sense
One corresponding factor I'd like to point out, is Donald Herman claims to have a spirit guide named Eagle... and as most know. Bernard Poolman goes by the aka "Eagle". Coincidence?..

I then happened upon this:
Esteni Wikipedia- [cs.wikipedia.org]

Esteni... The House Of Este Coat of Arms- A White Eagle.

Are Bernard Poolman and Esteni de Wet contrived names? And if so... Then what was the "Ferdi Poolman" situation all about?

Date: August 20, 2010 09:37AM

Below I have included some further information/connections, which may be of interest to people regarding Donald and Elbie Herman.
(I presume the numbers I have put as mobile phones are actually mobile numbers... Which tend to be used by one person...)

Elbie Mobile Number
Mobile # 0836575160

Renting/Selling property: [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Screenshot of page: [yfrog.com]

Elizabeth Mobile Number
Mobile # 0836575160

Screenshot of page: [yfrog.com]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From this it could be assumed "Elbie" is a pet name of Elizabeth.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aruan999 (Donald Herman)

Landline # 0119161074

Donald Herman

Renting/Selling Property: [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Landline # 0119161074

Donald999 (Donald Herman)

Renting/Selling Property: [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Landline # 0119161074

Elbie Herman: [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Landline # 0119161074

Elbie Herman shares a landline with Donald Herman (An office? A shared house?)

Telephone Directory Numbers

011: Witwatersrand region around Johannesburg, currently code for entire Greater Johannesburg

Lastly:
On the page "youtube.com/aruan999" it states aruan999 (Donald Herman) lives in Gauteng south africa. Which would link the above stated landline number with fact the area code for Gauteng is "011"
Wikipedia South African Area Codes: [en.wikipedia.org]

Wikipedia: "The Witwatersrand is a low, sedimentary range of hills, at an elevation of 1700–1800 metres above sea-level, which runs in an east-west direction through Gauteng in South Africa"

Bernard Poolman, Donald Herman, Desteni, God-Forum
Date: August 20, 2010 06:14PM

Ferdi Poolman, whom Bernard has acknowledged as his brother, publicly goes by that name on Facebook and on his software site.

Rentia Poolman of KwaZulu-Natal (the same region of South Africa in which the Desteni farm is located) is listed as Acupuncturist and Homeopath: [www.medpages.co.za]

Bernard Poolman has mentioned his own past interest in Homeopathy. Rentia is the name given to his ex-wife on the Desteni website at this page: [desteni.co.za]

The people he refers to as his son, Leslie-John and daughter, Cerise have Poolman as their surname.

Links posted earlier in the thread on this page: [forum.culteducation.com] show that a Bernard George Leopold Poolman and a Susara Petronella de Wet went bankrupt in 2008. Esteni de Wet is Poolman's partner.

But the questions remain:

Why are there so many similarities between Bernard Poolman's interests and ideas and Donald Herman's?

Was or is Donald Herman Poolman's collaborator or teacher? Was he, or is he, involved in the Desteni group?

Or is the man with the name, Donald Herman, who had the website, God-Forum [web.archive.org] (2001-2006) in fact the same man who started the Desteni group, who now goes by the name, Bernard Poolman?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2010 06:15PM by Sandman.

Date: August 21, 2010 04:30AM

Bernard Poolman has also stated publicly that he would be removing his teeth to see if they grow back and that to love is to be a psychopath So I am not sure how much Bernard's verbalisation's should be associated with the indisputable truth.
Keep in mind he was involved in rather bizarre Internet scuffles with Donald Herman when the material point may be that he is an associate of Donald's, or Donald himself.

Indeed I have listened to audio in which says he has an ex-wife. The audio can be heard here: [www.youtube.com]
Although there is no specific name mentioned throughout that video uploaded on the 31st of July 2010.

The link provided by Sandman stated that Dr Rentia Poolman did indeed live in the KwaZulu-Natal area, where the farm is said to be located.
However: The KwaZulu-Natal area covers quite a lot of towns. And so I have included a map* to give people some idea of this: [yfrog.com]

There is also a profile of one Rentia Poolman on the Linkedin website which reveals her more specific location as Durban, South Africa. Also asserting her professional arena as- Independent Health, Wellness and a Fitness Professional. .
The link can be seen here: [za.linkedin.com]

Here is a map showing Pietermaritzburg in relation to Durban: [yfrog.com]

The link provided in which Bernard is said to acknowledge Rentia as his wife is not unquestionably reliable in my opinion. The written transcript is supposedly penned by an inter dimensional spirit of some sort named Veno.
The page title reads: "Transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensio­nal portal" Consequently, the inter dimensional portal as earlier articulated, is in fact Sunette Spies. I am not sure how accountable Bernard is for Sunette Spies nor an Inter dimensional Spirits words.

Another point I would raise is, although not beyond the realms of possibility what is the likelihood that Bernard Poolman's ex (a doctor no less as presented on the link Sandman provided) would keep the "Poolman" surname after being divorced in the 90s. Particularly considering the nature of her divorced husbands current lifestyle and reasons for separating? Certainly some women do. Especially in instances of children being involved. However the situation is something to be taken into consideration.

On the note of Bernard Poolman's children. It should be acknowledged that on Cerise Poolman's public myspace page, her location is Otto's Bluff: Which is again within the KwaZulu-Natal region of South Africa. At a closer proximity to Pietermaritzburg Than Durban.
Shown on a map here: [yfrog.com]

On Cerise Poolman and Fidelis Spies Music Group "The Virgin Robots" facebook page, intriguingly, the contact email address is advertised as christine.spies@yahoo.com. Can't say I have ever heard of a Christine Spies mentioned before. Who is she?
Virgin Robots Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Fidelis Spies is said to be the brother of Sunette Spies.

Sandman
And we know all this because Bernard Poolman got a young woman he picked up in a cafe (Sunette Spies) to 'leave her body' in order to reel off his stupid opinions on YouTube.
Sandman, where did you garner the evidence that Sunette Spies was found in a cafe? I have heard this story from more than one individual since 2008. Long before I was aware of the existence of The Rick Ross Institute. However is it an irrefutable fact that Bernard just so happened to find Sunette in a cafe?

With regards to the bankruptcy claim. If true, it would confirm Esteni is a contrived name. However, if Desteni is a for profit company... Is it registered under "Bernard Poolmans" name? What would be the implications for The Desteni Company if the individual whom registered Desteni filed for bankruptcy amidst it's launch?

Something else the AntiCult said regarding this matter also interested me:

TheAnticult
Interesting, same details as a Bernard George Leopold Poolman, with a marriage of Susara Petronella de Wet to a Frans de Wet.
Would this mean Esteni is actually married, or separated and still using her marital surname? If the name Esteni is contrived, why wouldn't she also use an alternative surname?
What I would like to know is: Where was Bernard Poolman born?
If Donald Herman and Bernard Poolman are the same individual, which of the names is contrived: Or are both names contrived?

*The distance between Pietermaritzburg and Durban is said to be 41.25 miles which equals 66.38 Kilometers. [www.mapcrow.info]
Sunette Spies as Veno: [www.youtube.com]

Date: August 22, 2010 09:42PM

ForeverNoMatterWhat
Sandman
And we know all this because Bernard Poolman got a young woman he picked up in a cafe (Sunette Spies) to 'leave her body' in order to reel off his stupid opinions on YouTube.
Sandman, where did you garner the evidence that Sunette Spies was found in a cafe? I have heard this story from more than one individual since 2008. Long before I was aware of the existence of The Rick Ross Institute. However is it an irrefutable fact that Bernard just so happened to find Sunette in a cafe?

I was making a facetious remark not intending to state an actual fact. Spies talks about meeting Esteni de Wet and Bernard Poolman in a cafe in "5 - Portal History - Making my own Way" - [www.youtube.com] and "6 - Portal History - Bernard and Esteni of Desteni" -- [www.youtube.com]

Poolman mentions it somewhere else as well, possibly in the 'History of Desteni' series.

Current Page: 44 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.