Current Page: 43 of 134
Re: Desteni, Donald Herman, Eagle, Bernard Poolman
Posted by: Acumen Sense ()
Date: August 14, 2010 05:07PM

Note that in this video here [www.youtube.com] made by Bernard Poolman(in the language Afrikaans). The name Donald Herman appears in the video tags.

Unless he's speaking about Donald Herman in that specific video. The reasoning for that name to be used in the video tag's is something worth investigating. I also suspect after me posting this, the video will either be removed or the tags will be altered, so I took the liberty of making a screen shot of the tag listing below the video.

If anyone who can speak Afrikaans, could indicate if Donald Herman was indeed mentioned in that video, that would be great.

Attachments: Herman.jpg (111.7 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 15, 2010 06:44AM

I have a passing understanding of Dutch and can get the gist of Afrikaans--there is no mention of Donald Herman in that vid.
It seems to be a joking play on words, using 'buur' meaning neighbour-- and 'bier' meaning funeral but also used interchangably for beer, the alcoholic drink. It is generally ridiculing a stereotype of South Africans preferring beer to anything else: "give me another beer, man".
The Jesus reference, presumably, is to 'Love thy neighbour as thyself'. The speaker seems to be interchanging the three meanings, neighbour, funeral and beer for comic effect.

Not being a native speaker, this is my best guess. I would be interested in being corrected by an Afrikaans speaker.

Date: August 15, 2010 08:14AM

I would like to add something in relation to a point Sandman made on page 41 of this thread. And cover some of the distraction methods of Desteni.

To quote:

but it is clear that there are members of Desteni who are deliberately attempting to mislead other people who make public statements critical of Desteni. They do this by wasting their time with pointless commentary, appearing to be on the surface against Desteni while inserting chunks of pro-Desteni information into their communications, by seeming to be open to debate or discussion when they are not, and generally trying to cause confusion. All of this is carried out in a relatively surreptitious manner.

Now in 2008 when I began investigating and eventually protesting against Desteni, something odd began to happen. On a number of my pages (and upon pages which I knew who they belonged to) Desteni members would come on to make the statement that the page in fact belonged to “Donald” (aruan9)

Evidence of this can be seen here: Donald Claim

Under this video: youtube video

Early on, I assumed Donald Herman (Aruan9) sincerely was opposing Desteni. As I could not comprehend, why someone would say such things against them, without being genuine. As I began researching more deeply I started to suspect; all was not as it seemed.

Thanks to one of the tags in the video acumen sense mentioned, I came across a group on youtube which is doing the same thing. Only accrediting a number of pages to another individual and to what they have described as “Desteni Sympathisers”

This is odd because a page of mine which was deleted(suspended) is featured amongst them. And I can assure you I am not a Desteni sympathiser nor the individual in question.

Screenshot of claims: group claims

And link to the post: youtube group

This could be seen as an interjection of confusion to the matter and a way in which to rile people and distract them.

Curiously my friend just today has received the same method by two(?) individuals, one of which is in fact a member of the above mentioned youtube group.

Screenshots of their claims can be found here: screenshot of claims

Link to the youtube page upon which claims were made: youtube page

And screenshot of the accusers membership within the group: individuals group membership

It should be noted, these accusations were made a day or two after my friend first criticised Cresil, on their youtube channel. And again, I can assure you, the youtube page which was accussed does not belong to the individual in question within the group.

Finally returning to the useful post Acumen Sense made. If no one is able to translate the video, would it be possible to use speech recognition software to translate roughly what is being said into type which can then be translated again into English? Hopefully Bernard is not using a confusion tactic himself.
Thanks and all the best.

Since writing this Stoic has responded thankfully. Perhaps Bernard put that tag in order to have people invest time in trying to translate nothing related to what he knew they would be looking for.

Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: August 15, 2010 04:21PM

A curious mention of Donald Herman there directly from Bernard Poolman... What does it all mean..?

Anyway, continuing on from my previous post...

In June 2008, Aruan9/Donald Herman at [spiritlibrary.com] responded to a 'channeling' of 'Lord Kuthumi' by Michelle Eloff of Johannesburg, South Africa:

"I am exited about the content of your channel from one Kuthumi, who must be very special. I wish to hear and read more of this Kuthumi. I must."

Tue Nov 11, 2008, Poolman began a thread at the Desteni forum called "The best mind control and mind code ever" [desteni.co.za] quoting a complete channeling of 'Lord Kuthumi' by Michelle Eloff and writing:

"The same channels coming now is the same for more than 20 years with no improvement in any condition in the world."

On this page: [web.archive.org] Donald Herman states:

"I now regularly receive channeled messages from Hitler"

Bernard Poolman also claims to have contacted Hitler in the afterlife, and the Desteni "portal", Sunette Spies has channeled numerous messages from Hitler.

As mentioned earlier in this thread Donald Herman wrote a book about Hitler in the afterlife. Bernard Poolman wrote a similar book called 'I Am Hitler', which was at one time available for purchase via desteni-universe.co.za. (Poolman's writings about Hitler are on the Desteni website in partial form.) On this page: [web.archive.org] Herman claims Hitler told him in 2005:

"I have repented, I adapted, I moved on, to where I now am, in learning and adapting to new spiritual values."

and at [web.archive.org] Herman writes:

"I am convinced that Hitler also experienced love, forgiveness, a fresh start and a new future and that that entity...perhaps with the powers at be...decided to channel his conversion views via me...perhaps because it corresponds to my present views."

Bernard Poolman and Sunette Spies also claim that Hitler experienced forgiveness in the afterlife.

Donald Herman states: "Please note that I use the name Hitler as the entity was as such known in his last, earthly sojourn on earth. I prefer the name ex-Hitler. The entity is now known by its spriritual name in the non material world."

Donald Herman's colleague, Medium Sue re-named the afterlife Hitler "Urgen", in Bernard Poolman's version he's re-named "MyKey".

There are several more odd similarities between the interests and ideas of Bernard Poolman and those of Donald Herman. Too many than can be listed here, but I will add a few more.

Posted by: Citizendc ()
Date: August 16, 2010 02:24AM

Here is a direct translation as I understand it.

>> So die afrikaaner het die julle bootskap van Jesus volmaak
So the Afrikaaner (Dutch/White South African) changed/replaced the whole message of Jesus

>> dan van, jy moet vir jou buurman lief wees.
of, you must love your neighbor. (note: in Afrikaans "Neighbor" sounds the same as "Beer man")

>> En elka slag as daar Rugby is dan se die ou net, jy weet,
And each time there is a Rugby (sports game) on, this guy just says, you know,

>> Gee my my bier man.
Give me my beer man.

>> Ek is soe lief vir my bier man.
I so love my beer man.

>> En daar het jy Jesus se bootskap deur die Suid Afrikaanse man ver volmaak as die bier man.
And there you have Jesus's message through the South African man replacing "neighbor" as the "beer-man".

>> Gee my nog n bier man.
Give me another beer man.

>> Dankie man.
Thanks man.

He's saying that South African men have changed the meaning of Jesus's teaching from "Love thy neighbor" to "Love thy beer man".
Like Stoic pointed out also, this is sarcastic word play.

Date: August 16, 2010 05:11AM

One speculation I have towards the Bernard Poolman/Donald Herman situation is as follows.

Perhaps Aruan9s actions, if he is indeed Bernard Poolman (or an inner circle member) could be seen as a way of creating cultic bonding, as it were.

In that I mean, maybe "aruan9" was deployed in order to create greater solidarity between fledgling Desteni members.
Picture this, a fanatical force was introduced for new Desteni initiates to fight against in the very early days of Desteni.

(At this time Marley Dawkins aka resolveitall was claiming Desteni/Bernard Poolman to be "Satanism" and exhibited beliefs in God/Ascension,
Aruan9 was at that time running "The God Forum." Marley Dawkins had then made the statement he was a friend of "Aruans")

- A deliberate polarity had been created. Evident to the "inner circle."

This situation could be used as a means of reinforcing the Desteni re-education methods.
By having members working together against "aruan9" and creating (unknowingly in some cases) the illusion that not only was he the only
individual opposed to Desteni at that time but also that whom ever would fight against them, would be extreme & highly unreasonable- to say the least.

"Aruan9" would insult members to a degree and make false accusations- for example, claiming one member "NewNow4u" was in fact
Bernard Poolman in disguise. In "NewNow4u's" mind, this would cause her to suspect Aruan9 was indeed paranoid or wholly untrustworthy.

Thus again reinforcing everything "the group" or rather Bernard Poolman had told her, to be "true." And inevitably pushing her further into the
artificial womb of Desteni.

A number of the "inner set" however, were indeed privy to the truth about the situation. Creating again, a stronger bond within the upper echelon,
in the feeling..."They were in the know."

Some time later, members such as "Marley Dawkins" began making public "apologies" to Desteni for the supposed error of their ways. A great tool
psychologically for making those newly curious about Desteni more liable to drop their initial criticisms or doubts. When a peer suggests they had
gone through the grief of being "mistaken" about Desteni but had finally had a great "realisation."

All the while, such a "confession" merely secured the shifting individuals place within "the inner set." -possibly.

A year or two passes and members whom originally fought against aruan9 by order of Bernard Poolman have become further ingrained within the group.
Having invested countless hours in their material and working free of charge within their campaign.

Now to be presented with the idea that the person truly lying to them, was in fact their leader... And not only that but that they had been fighting
against a planned illusion created by said leader: Would be the source of tremendous cognitive dissonance.
And would understandably perhaps send a number of them into denial.

Date: August 16, 2010 06:20AM

Dank u wel, Citizendc.

Desteni, forum, cult, New Religious Movement, sect
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: August 16, 2010 08:45PM

This video, "Process Support - Rick Ross Phenomena" -- [www.youtube.com] is dated 4th August 2010 but was released 15th Aug.

In it Bernard Poolman talks about his brother Ferdi having a criminal record for violence and attempted murder. He says that Ferdi had their sister committed as a schizophrenic even though there was nothing wrong with her. Bernard claims his mother didn't tell him about this at the time, which he describes as 'actual evil', and that since then his mother has not spoken to him.

He expresses gratitude to the Rick Ross forum for what he perceives as the world-wide recognition and support it has helped to give to Desteni, while suggesting that the forum is irrelevant apart from showing that Desteni is a 'force of relevance'.

In case anyone was wondering, Bernard also points out that the Desteni group did not know that Anu was god in the dimensions until it was reported to them.

Re: Desteni, forum, cult, New Religious Movement, sect
Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: August 16, 2010 09:10PM

It's become more of a 'hobby' than a day-to-day relevance to me.
Perhaps it would just 'KILL' him if we began to completely dis-acknowledge his every action,
and yet that would only leave him to abuse those willing to follow, with-out anything standing in his way,
or questioning his questionable 'material'.

Danke,
Cresil

Re: Desteni, forum, cult, New Religious Movement, sect
Date: August 17, 2010 12:46AM

He certainly loves the sound of his own voice pontificating.

Current Page: 43 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.