Current Page: 15 of 61
NEWS ALERT! Ching Hai wins OBAMA President’s Volunteer Service Award!!
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 13, 2011 05:38AM

NEWS ALERT!!
Supreme Master Ching Hai wins first place in the world in the exclusive Obama President’s Volunteer Service Award!!
So that means Obama totally supports Ching Hai, just like Clinton! [articles.cnn.com]
And that must mean President Obama must also be a secret follower of Ching Hai!! wow, that makes up for the whole "fugitive" thing with the illegal Ching Hai island that destroyed the local environment.

How do you get this exclusive Obama President’s Volunteer Service Award?
"100-500 hours to 4,000 hours or more of volunteer service (over a lifetime)" [www.presidentialserviceawards.gov]

So you just register yourself, or get someone to do it. Then track your volunteer hours. So great, sounds like a good thing, but obviously it can be easily abused by the unscrupulous.

Its not coming from "Obama" it comes from a committee.
QUOTE: "To date, the President’s Council has partnered with more than 80 Leadership Organizations and more than 28,000 Certifying Organizations to bestow more than 1.5 million awards".

1.5 million awards.
So again, more Ching Hai bullshit, as was so elegantly put by a previous poster. More Ching Hai manipulation.
Obama did not give her this award, its a generic award given to millions of people, through a committee, and is not carefully monitored.

So again, why the cheap deception word-games from Ching Hai?
We've seen her people say constantly she got this award from Obama, which is absurd.
That is the best she can do?
Other sect leaders purchase over 300 fake honorary degrees mainly from China [en.wikipedia.org] in exchange for a small donation of course! $$$$$

Ms Ching Hai has learned that in fact money has its limits, as many organizations won't take her followers money that she now controls, in exchange for a photo-op or trumped-up award. Of course, some will.
But many won't.
so that's why Ching Hai did all those other deceptions, like getting her own people to nominate her, set-up front groups, and then bamboozle people into giving her some kind of award.
Again, very common cultic practice, seen 100x before.

All it really does, is display her own desire and vanity, and deep craving to be recognized by others. Many culty leaders probably have very low self-worth, which is then trumped up by a puffed-up Egomania and narcissism, taken to the extreme, where they want to be worshiped as divine.
In fact, they are just very very messed up people, totally self-centered, users, abusers, yelling at followers, the opposite to their propaganda.

-------------------quote----------------------
"Someone with Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of these symptoms" [forum.culteducation.com]
Someone with Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of these symptoms:

• has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

• is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

• believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

• requires excessive admiration

• has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

• is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

• lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

• is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

• shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
-----------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 05:42AM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: dynamic ()
Date: April 13, 2011 05:45AM

The Anticult
Ms Ching Hai knows this 100%. That is why Ms Ching Hai bans people taking in information from other groups. Ching Hai wants total information control. She wants you to watch only her TV station, books, and media.

Its interesting that you bring that up. A couple of years ago, I think 3 or so, SMCH rolled out what she called "merit points" where by doing certain activities, one would gain more merit points for "liberation". It required some sort of impossible number of merit points to reach the elusive 5th level of enlightement. On it, watching SMTV for hours on end would generate a ton of points. Thy at one point even advocated leaving it on as background noise 24/7 to "clean" the impurities of this life. LOL. Now thinking of it, you are right, total information control. Gotta give it to here, she knows how to turn people into sheep and manupulate them. Too bad I deleted that email, it was pretty ridiculous on what the point system was like. You get a ton of points for opening a loving hut if I recall correctly.

WARNING: Supreme Master TV -Ching Hai Points system mind-control
Date: April 13, 2011 06:07AM

Anyone else have that Ching Hai Points system email?
Or maybe parts of it are posted online, or in a Ching Hai members area?
Someone is going to have it, and it would be very important to see. It can be posted in the forum as an excerpt for academic textual analysis, or sent through a private PM.

That is deliberate group persuasion, mind-control, brainwashing, whatever you want to call it.
Of course, more moderate sects use similar techniques, in other ways.

But Ching Hai is VERY aggressive with this, as can be seen by the trained-eye.
Ching Hai has set up a SELF-INDOCTRINATION Ching Hai Points system.
Again, its brilliant.
As the person is "willingly" doing it to themselves, to win points, to win a cookie, to win Ching Hai approval. Its behavioral conditioning, and psy-ops. Not forced, but self-administered.

One hopes people will realize how diabolical and clever that is. Its very smart, and very very effective. Its state of the art mind-control.
Modern brainwashing is about manipulating the "Free-Will" of the target. And to do this, its best when its done by the person thinking they are choosing it of their own free will, when in facts its covertly engineered into them.
So the Ching Hai Points system of self-brainwashing, is incredibly powerful.
It also PROVES Ching Hai knows exactly what she is doing to people.

Then leaving Supreme Master TV on 24/7, is going to drive some true followers right over the edge.

But when you are appearing to self-choose, to indoctrinate yourself for hundreds/thousands of hours, that is extremely dangerous.
Ching Hai understands this power.
And a vulnerable person can literally be conditioned to do ANYTHING with those techniques.
On top of this, Ching Hai makes money from this system, as one is going to have to buy all her DVD's, all her books, everything, to try and reach the top.
(same old scam, there is no top, you just go broke).

But Ching Hai has crossed the line into some very dangerous ground here, into very serious techniques. Its all being done according to a system, that is obvious.
More on this is coming soon.
And this is being done to regular people, not professionals, just using these extreme techniques on regular people, like people working a nail salon.
Its beyond disgusting, its extremely dangerous. Some vulnerable people are literally going to have their minds cracked open, and will have breakdowns.

Again, more on this is coming very soon. This Ching Hai is not a comedy, there is some extremely dangerous techniques being used on people, and those who are vulnerable, are going to get seriously hurt.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 06:14AM by The Anticult.

Re: WARNING: Supreme Master TV -Ching Hai Points system mind-control
Date: April 13, 2011 06:36AM

As stated, important comment string

----------------------QUOTE-------------------
[thesietch.org]
# Soul Says:
August 4th, 2010 at 11:12 pm
… FYI, her disciples ate her left over foods passionately… especially, say, if she put into her mouth and spitted out, even better (exaggerated). Not all disciples would have the privilege to eat her left over foods, only the diligent servants of hers to have the shares… Disciples believed that her left over food has been more blessed than other material from her since it has been seen and touch by her… OK, disciples were TOLD by her that hanging her pictures/ paintings in their homes they got the blessing (including wearing clothes designed and sold by her). OMG – Good selling/business techniques.

Hey, I was screwed by this organization very badly. Her close servants under CH’s name, said that it was Master’s order, assigned me a task to do that was illegal/immoral: stealing-lying-cheating-violating the law. My love for the Master so great, I did whatever that ‘ordered’ by the Master and I did not think about the consequences. Now I felt regretful for blindly following the orders. My poor acts had affected other people greatly. OK, stupid me, not her fault. I am an adult, I have to think what is right vs wrong!!! (Breaking the moral/laws was her order to achieve what she wanted, but how I did it, it was not her responsibility. LOL)

CH taught disciples to be honest but CH herself (and giving orders to her disciples to do) did illegal things, cheated the government (s), violated the laws, cheated people, cheated her disciples. Her disciples in turns copied her behaviors/ obeyed her order to lie and cheat the love ones and people to fulfill her so called ‘ideal dreams’ of conquering the earth (CH denied that)… Any way, when I told other disciples about how I was being screwed by the Master by her careless actions, other disciples were willing to be screwed by her (they believed that they would go to a better heaven level, yeah right???)

Not long away, in her speech to her disciples, CH admitted that she is a defeated, full of sin soul (honest or not?) but God unfortunately has not removed her from this ‘leadership’ role. Sounds that she is proud of what she is. I wish CH did not have to use DIRTY TRICKS to enhance the success of her ‘project’ of advocating of the vegetarianism and the meditation. Her dirty tricks caught me and put me into hell. (QuanYin Bodhisatva will have to go to hell to rescue me !!!)

Her book scam, her pre-set up internet convention and interviews with some so called well know people (news media people), her marriage(s) for US green card, the Florida’s park project and many more… are the things she did. Only her own marriage (which was video taped as the evidence) she could not denied; any other things related to her, she would say her disciples did it, not her, hahaha. Yeah, give us a break! IE. In her early preaching career, her disciples hung the banner said ‘SUPREME MASTER CH…’ Some of the audiences questioned her about that title, she said, her disciples called her that, not her calling herself. (She is sitting right below that banner !!!)

You stated that her painting is child like products. Her books are also for grade school children; however, became best seller books (Books: The Birds/ Dogs in My Life, The Noble Wilds). She had the money (from her faithful disciples’ donations); she printed the books; she told/asked the faithful disciples to use their names and addresses to buy back the books at the particular time and date on the Amazon.com. These massive purchase orders of course boosted the sale then it achieved the highest sale volume in a short time so it would be called ‘best seller book’. (Disciples got the refunds if they wanted). Is this dirty enough? Sadly, her movement is as bad as politicians, hahaha.

After all, she is very normal like any body else– only allow disciples to talk good things about her. She ordered disciples to keep secret all of the bad things she did, or they would be kicked out her sect.

I am afraid Supreme Master Chinghai will cause more damages if she still hang around this planet since her influence is still so intense in many innocent people. She seemed to be a strong person that she would not be afraid of the back fires of her own actions. She has survived through all of these criticism and curses so far! She had abused her disciples’ good faith in her. She had used religion as a ladder to gain her fame and get rich. SM Chinghai is such a liar, a hypocrite; however, a very smart/witty (got to be) woman.
--------------------------------

Re: WARNING: Supreme Master TV -Ching Hai Points system mind-control
Date: April 13, 2011 06:43AM

Supreme Master Ching Hai QUOTE on "merit points":
------------------quote----------------
Supreme Master Ching Hai :
"I tell you a secret, before I forget. Suppose you promote organic plant-based food, now, the government, whoever decided to approve this plant-based diet solution, just approve it only, he will earn - my God – thousands of zillions of spiritual merit points.

And we need a lot of points to go back to Heaven. Whoever approves this even, just one time, it’s enough for him to fly to Heaven already, after he leaves this world. And whoever makes sure that it carries out, will obtain the same spiritual merits points that Heaven will bestow upon. "

------------unquote-----------------

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: April 13, 2011 06:52AM

dynamic
The Anticult
Ms Ching Hai knows this 100%. That is why Ms Ching Hai bans people taking in information from other groups. Ching Hai wants total information control. She wants you to watch only her TV station, books, and media.

Its interesting that you bring that up. A couple of years ago, I think 3 or so, SMCH rolled out what she called "merit points" where by doing certain activities, one would gain more merit points for "liberation". It required some sort of impossible number of merit points to reach the elusive 5th level of enlightement. On it, watching SMTV for hours on end would generate a ton of points. Thy at one point even advocated leaving it on as background noise 24/7 to "clean" the impurities of this life. LOL. Now thinking of it, you are right, total information control. Gotta give it to here, she knows how to turn people into sheep and manupulate them. Too bad I deleted that email, it was pretty ridiculous on what the point system was like. You get a ton of points for opening a loving hut if I recall correctly.

The meirts award chart is no secret, the vedeos were released on youtube last year. (seemed to be removed). She seemed to have revised Her own merits point system. The best award job seemed to be people working for SMTV. She also has increased the liberation level origially Third level, now only reach Fourth level then can be liberated. Ridiculous thing is that original points to reach Fifth level tremendously has increased from 80 billion points to 10000 billion points. pure nonsense!

-Ching Hai SMTV, merit award points, bankruptcy
Date: April 13, 2011 07:23AM

Unfortunately, people in a sect, take seriously what seem like absurdities to those not in the sect.
Ching Hai has set up this merit points system, to lock people into her sect for years, and for life. And of course, she can change the rules anytime she wants.
Scientology has a hierarchy of Levels, where people get locked into the sect for years, trying to attain higher Levels and of course never getting there. Its impossible.
Its impossible by design.

What can happen?
People get locked into the sects levels for a decade, and even for L-I-F-E.
And people get driven into bankruptcy handing all their money over the sects various schemes.

Posted by: NoMaster ()
Date: April 13, 2011 07:34AM

I didn't find anything about point for watching SMTV, but I found that :

Paris meditation center

Sujet: Message de Maître
Date : Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:30:15 +0100
De : <***********@celestialfamily.net>
Pour : destinataires inconnus: ;

Chers Saints

Instruction de Maître : TOUS LES INITIES doivent regarder TOUS LES JOURS
la Supreme Master Television, surtout les Nouvelles d'Exceptions et les
émissions d'information pour être à l'écoute de ce que fait la famille
Quan Yin.

Maître a expliqué que plus nous sommes à regarder la Supreme Master
Television, plus le pouvoir est grand pour que les gens changent !

Maître nous demande de promouvoir tous le végétarisme, que chaque maison
soit un restaurant végétarien, que l'on doit inviter tout le monde à des
repas végétariens à la maison ou ailleurs, si quelqu'un nous sourit dans
la rue, invitons -le !

Tout est très URGENT.

"Nous avons deux ans pour changer le monde, après cela sera trop tard!"

Avec les bénédictions de Maître
my own translation (if someone see anything wrong, please correct it) :

Dear Saints,

Master's Instruction : ALL THE INITIATES must watch Supreme Master Televition EVERY DAYS, especially the Exceptional News and information programmes in order to keep aware of what the Quan Yin family does.

Master explained to us that the more we are to watch Supreme Master Television, the biggest the chance people will change!

Master asked us all to propote vegetarianism, that every house have to be a vegetarian restaurant, that we have to invite everybody to vegetarian meals at home or anywhere else, and if someone smiles to us in the street, then let's invite him!

Everything is very URGENT.

"We only have 2 years to change the world, then it will be too late!"

With Master's Blessings

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: April 13, 2011 08:30AM

As all of you know, Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association is a cybersect. Ching Hai team uses internet for faster promotion, and keep disciples under pressure by sending them emails almost everydays (to recall them for meditation days, to sell Ching Hai's products, to organize any kind of propaganda actions, and to encourage disciples to work for free on many things).

So I think there is something we should care about because it's new : smartphones apps.

I notices that there is already 3 Android Apps from Ching Hai Ass. [market.android.com] I tried, they work and they are free (for the moment). Spiritual Wisdom and Religious Quotes are basic multiple pages apps, but SUPREME MASTER TV app is more advanced and fully operational. You can keep zombifying yourself on your smartphone wherever you go...

I don't know for iPhone and Windows Mobile, but it's probably done.

Untill now, Android Apps have just 1 or 2 reviews, or sometimes zero. But I bet that they will have the same treatment as Ching Hai's books to boost the online ranking. Before it's done, I may be good if those who have an Android phone could post a review (tell your friends).

I post a screenshot of Spiritual Wisdom, because I love the irony in the quote of Ching Hai...
... now you understand why she's not "sincere with others" :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 08:33AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, Clinton, money orders, and a hotel bed.
Date: April 13, 2011 10:41AM

It would be useful to get this actual testimony about Ching Hai and Clinton and the $$.
There is actually a large amount of negative media about Ching Hai, much much more than many other sect leaders. No wonder Ching Hai seems to have fled the USA, too much open debate.
the CNN quote says Ching Hai took a cut of the loot?

CNN QUOTE:
"...Trie, Ching Hai and Zhi Hua Dong sorted and counted the checks and money orders out on a hotel bed. Supposedly, Ching Hai took a cut of the initial amount Zhi Hua Dong raised in money orders..."

--------------QUOTE-----------------
[articles.cnn.com]
AllPolitics More Testimony Expected About Clinton Legal Fund
July 31, 1997

WASHINGTON AllPolitics, July 31 Concluding its first month of fundraising hearings, the Senate Governmental Affairs Committee will hear more testimony today about President Bill Clintons legal defense fund.

Appearing this morning before the panel, chaired by Tennessee Republican Sen. Fred Thompson, are Terry Lenzner and Loren Berger, investigators for the Investigative Group, who were retained by thefund to look into suspect funds brought in by longtime Clinton associate Charlie Trie.

This afternoon, senators will question Zhi Hua Dong, a member of the Ching Hai sect in New York. ....

Zhi Hua Dong is expected to testify in some detail about an event in New York where 300,000 was raised for the Clintons legal trust.

Committee sources say he will talk about how he was pressured to raise funds in advance of an event where Master Suma Ching Hai was to preach. Before the meeting Trie discussed with Ching Hai and Zhi Hua Dong how the checks and money orders should be made out and how they needed to be sure they were all coming from American citizens.

Trie raised 72,000 from several attendees in the form of blank money orders to be used to loan to followers who wanted to contribute. During the event, Ching Hai told followers to help, then left the room when the real hard pitch was made. Some of the followers became agitated and started to leave. Seeing this, Ching Hai came back in and scolded her followers, telling them to do what was expected of them.

Later, Trie, Ching Hai and Zhi Hua Dong sorted and counted the checks and money orders out on a hotel bed. Supposedly, Ching Hai took a cut of the initial amount Zhi Hua Dong raised in money orders 15,00020,000, according to committee investigators.

Some time later, Trie met up with Zhi Hua Dong at John F. Kennedy airport in New York to complain about the problems he was having with the checks. Zhi Hua Dong is expected to testify that Trie was quite upset.

Zhi Hua Dong will also testify that Suma Ching Hai told him to contact headquarters if he had problems recovering the initial money he generated. He did and received three different wire transfers totalling more than 70,000.
-------------------------------------------------

Current Page: 15 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.