Current Page: 28 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 11, 2011 06:09AM

In 1973 Tyrannus said:

"In an effort to promote our various prejudices we have been peddling religion instead of encouraging a simple child-like faith in Jesus Christ."

I think that we can now agree that what he meant was:
"I intend to send out indentured serfs to beg on the streets and peddle comic books that I have copied from the COG's to encourage a simple child-like faith in Davejc as the Apostle with a hot-line to god. Oh, and paedophiles are welcome just so long as they shift my comics and tracts and keep the money rolling in"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 11, 2011 06:17AM

Right on the money Stoic! $$$$$$$$$

Date: March 11, 2011 05:21PM

Now that we know, contrary to what Davejc has previously said, that Cherry was also a fully-fledged member of the GOG for at least four years, it casts her famous essay in defence of paedophiles and a plea for compassion towards them in an entirely different light.

[forum.culteducation.com]

What was this mother of four children trying to do, so many years later, by demanding compassion for these predators and a haven of safety where they could practice their perversions in peace?
The piece was written as an apology for the rampant paedophilia encouraged by the COG which was becoming far more widely known and discussed at the time. The piece was published 3 years after the death of Davidito, aka Ricky Rodriguez adopted son of 'Moses' David Berg of the notorious Children of God.

[www.newdaynews.com]

Ex COG's have a list somewhere on the internet of at least 30 of the second generation--who as children were given no option about involvement, who have since died--- due to the problems they were left with as a result of that involuntary involvement.

When a secret can no longer be kept quiet, those involved begin to rationalise, minimise and blame the victim, thus victimising for the second time---anything to avoid taking responsibility for what they, as adults, were involved in.

Cherryjc may have been under Davejc's thumb, but she was an adult at the time and made the choice to stay with him and go on to live off the proceeds of of their own, private, mini-COG operation----no matter who got hurt in the process.
I empathise with the children of this twisted pair, who will have a hard time coming to terms with their background, if they ever do.

Meanwhile, Davejc is back on line, trying to construct a defence for lying so comprehensively. According to him, the ability to lie is a sign of success--this from a man whose whole life has been a lie and intends to continue the same way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:30PM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 11, 2011 09:59PM

mistake

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 09:59PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: March 12, 2011 12:15AM

Fotos of McKay and his entourage are posted on PhotoBucket

[s1138.photobucket.com]

Maybe worth keeping in this visual archieves.

Date: March 12, 2011 04:11AM

Did Kevin McKay support the lie that his mother was not a member of the notorious Children of God paedophile cult?

Stoic you are once again spot on with your observations.

This latest piece of evidence which proves Consort was a member most certainly adds a new dimension to the article she later wrote in defence of paedophile's. That article was clearly another attempt by a McKay to downplay and minimise paedophilia. This of course may be down to their own guilt, if that's even possible with these two despicable human beings.

I agree we can no longer view Consort as a victim. She was a founding member who has supported her maniac husband through it all. She is a vile woman who seems to enjoy goading the mothers of her husbands victims/followers. I've seen it first hand with her treatment of Sheila Johnson. Mrs Johnson was threatened that if she didn't behave in a certain way then she may never see her son again. This line alone proved to me that we are not dealing with one of Dave's victims but in fact his main lieutenant.

Date: March 12, 2011 04:21AM

AbundantLifeNow
http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n523/JesusChristians/

Some cracking pictures of the old ''freedom'' fighter there! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Date: March 12, 2011 04:57AM

It appears the JCs forum is currently out of action. I went on about half an hour ago and noticed the old sweetie wife was logged on but it now no longer allows me to connect. Possibly another clean up job?

Date: March 12, 2011 08:40AM

He's revising previous contentious comments--explaining, rationalising, justifying.
I think its a clean up ready for the next phase, as he clearly assumes he's got an audience out there, apart from you and me of course. :)

Date: March 12, 2011 03:45PM

The dates here explain a comment that I remember McKay making to me, that he and Cherry were "full-time" parents at the start of their "ministry" and had to wait eight years before "God" gave them their first disciples....earlier comments by McKay that (John McFarlane not withstanding) he dates his own cult from the arrival of Neville Williams (1980) then Ross and I, at the end of 1981...when he began to have non-family members committed to him.

It would appear then that he started out as "company employee" of the COGs in the early 70's (his "term of employment" may have commenced well before the date of the article),....proceed to open his own "franchise" of the business, when Cherry refused to have herself and the children prostituted to win over recruits, and finally having engaged in sufficient "industrial espionage" to be able to operate his own enterprise, with material plagiarized from Berg, opened a rival cult of his own, once he had enough of an independent "customer base" of his own.....

The movements would help here too, I think....What were they again....?

Born 17th May 1944, Rochester New York Sate. Marries Cherry in 1964

Immigrates to Aus. 3rd May 1967 ...living in Peats Ridge initially (God knows why!). Moves to just outside Canberra,...

Residing in Queenbeyan '68 - 73 Working for the Bible Society at some point ...would have met the Children of God in Aus. over this period. The article must be an early "outreach" on his part and would thus be the start of the "eight years" of child rearing that he once remarked of to me....

Broken Hill '73 -77.....Employment with the local media (where working for "mammon" would seem to conflict with his earlier "vow of poverty" and non compliance with the "system"that he would have obviously already made as a "paid up" member of the Children of God....however I note I am dealing with the pathological deceit of hypocritical McKay).....actively promotes the COG's and publicly identifies with them....(Flirty Fishing introduced in '74, and McKay, TWO FULL YEARS later at the very minimum(?) "leaves" the COG's....more due to Cherry's intransigence than from any pangs of his own "conscience"....)

Alice Springs 1977 ....again (hypocritically by the standards he applies to others, when he "denigrates" them as lacking the guts to "live by faith" aka his own glorious example) in full employment of the Aboriginal Congress.

Wollongong 1979...Church inflitration....the brief fling John McFarlane had with him! Graffiti in mass of several of the churches who had "wronged" him.

Tallangatta 1980 -82....when clearly he considers his "cult" to have "taken off"...Neville, Ross, I, Roland, Ross....and several shorter term members coming in fairly rapid succession....

A STUPENDOUS find there, Stoic! Well done!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 03:50PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Current Page: 28 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.