Current Page: 27 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 06, 2011 05:10AM

'?

I reckon Danny knows how to spell "equipped".....'

Cheap shot, Blackhat, and an entirely unworthy attempt to intimidate by sneering. I would almost cite 'personal attack'---but you have claimed that corner as your own.

In fact you have no idea at all of the extent of Danny's spelling abilities--or even if he can read and write at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 06, 2011 03:24PM

You are right, it was a cheap shot. No excuses. Just couldn't resist the temptation. Apologies.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 07, 2011 01:38AM

There's absolutely no need for that type of belittling behaviour Blackhat. I think you owe someone an apology.

Just to clarify on the subject of home schooling. I have made no mention of home schooling. Dan was attending a protest during a school day which suggested to me that his parents may have dragged him out of school to work fulltime with the community. Roland has never spoken too positively about education systems. In fact I believe he stated that he felt it held him back in his walk with God. I'd be amazed if Dan wasn't encouraged to leave school at the very first opportunity which would be now at the age of 16.

Date: March 07, 2011 08:35PM

Just to clarify the argument, the vast majority of names listed as 'home-schooled' were educated at a time when there was no other option but home-schooling--and even that home-schooling was a privilege confined to those who could afford to pay tutors.
The world has moved on some since then, the chidren of the poor are no longer expected to work in mines, mills and up chimneys as soon as they can walk. As a society we have decided that it is more beneficial to educate them first---and most of us do not object to the taxes we pay to fund that education--even if we have no children ourselves.

Its part of recognising the bigger picture that Roland and Sue have blinkered themselves to in order to avoid complex thought.
Complex thought, of course, requires some education---wherever it is obtained.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 08:41PM by Stoic.

Date: March 11, 2011 04:52AM

Speaking of tyrants, some very interesting information has emerged, from a Children of God publication,
'New Nation News,' Vol 6, No 2. It is a 1973 edition.

Who cannot recognise those distinctive glasses and that beard?

Kids ages match the time period, etc and of course, he was in Queensland at the time. So what now of the constant denial that Cherry was ever a COG member?
The poor kids got COG bible names too:

COG Bible names used by the, "McKay Family" - July 1973:

Tyrannus - Dave

Lebanon - Cherry

Simon - Kevin

Deborah - Sheri

Bartimaeus - Gary

Tabitha - Christine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 04:56AM by Stoic.

Date: March 11, 2011 04:56AM

He only spent a few weeks in the notorious Children of God, HONEST!!!! ;-)

Date: March 11, 2011 05:02AM

The repulsive Cherry was clearly a member of the notorious Children of God. It's nice to see McKay's lies being uncovered!

It wouldn't surprise me if both he and his consort were involved in flirty fishing.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:28AM

'He only spent a few weeks in the notorious Children of God, HONEST!!!! ;-)'

Yes, from this new evidence it would seem that they was fully-fledged members from 1973 until at least 1977.

Who would trust anything this 'man-of-god' says?

Four years in the COG's and this protector of paedophiles claims only to learn about Davidito a few weeks ago from this board.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:47AM

McKay has an extremely soft approach towards paedophile's and it's clear where he gets that from. We'll never know the real reason why McKay left the COG but my guess is that it was more due to a power struggle rather than his outrage at their flirty fishing teachings.

Date: March 11, 2011 05:57AM

Being a complete narcissist, Davejc would have been unable to play second-fiddle to 'Moses' David Berg of the notorious Children of God, for very long.

Just long enough to learn how to run his own operation and to get hold of enough propaganda material to use as a later template for himself. Then its bye bye to being a little fish in a big pond and hello Jesus Christians where he can be THE big fish in his own little pond.

Current Page: 27 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.