Current Page: 24 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: February 13, 2011 09:56PM

Cait-I agree with you that many family members would have given anything to be able to be with their loved ones. I wonder how freely people were really able to visit on this cruise anyway. The eyes of McKay would have been watching. Perhaps he knew by then that it didn't matter so much anymore. He has all the cash so losing the members was not such a big deal anymore. Personally I think he cut the group loose now and has kept all the assets for his golden years and he will spend the rest of his days in luxury***well, luxury to McKay anyway.

I do think the money spent on the cruise, was a disgusting display of arrogance on the part of McKay showing people that he was the one who took that money from the settlement. He made it clear that money was forsaken to his already bulging pockets. The cruise was used to punish some people and to buy off or reward certain people. I'm glad photos are coming out of McKay and the idea that someone is writing a book to expose this sociopath completely is wonderful. If nothing else he will be a pariah where ever he goes. No one wants any part of him.

He can't erase what his legacy will always be************a small nasty egomaniac of a man who mislead some good people, who used them, abused them, took advantage of their love of God and desire to reach other people, who was lazy, who lied when he felt the need, who created drama for the love of attention, who thrived on causing conflict, who wanted to inflict as much pain on families as he could, actually enjoying egging on rifts as he did with the Johnson's, ALL BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN REJECTED BY ALMOST EVERY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY, RIGHT UP TO HIS MOTHER AND BROTHERS. I understand that some journalist or detective actually spoke to his mother and she disowned him and called him a disgrace, saying he was bad to the bone from an early age. I heard that call was actually recorded and if so, that would be interesting. ( Does anyone know if that is true and was it for this upcoming book or what? ) McKay is bitter at the world because he never amounted to anything more than a burp so he made VERY sure the world and anyone he could touch was going to pay and pay and pay. If he was going to be miserable so was everyone else. He's the most detestable, cruel, ungodly man I've ever read about. I've never read a single good review about him, even if there is a slight compliment, there is a reason that it works against him. He might have some ability with words BUT he uses that ability to lie and deceive. He might has some wit, BUT he uses that wit to degrade and destroy other people and to cut them as ruthlessly as he can.

To me, he is of no value to this world and if he drives off a cliff, NO LOSS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 14, 2011 01:48PM

This was McKay "flouting" HIS (and not "rejected" ours) "Cruise of a Lifetime" in our faces.....(but...can anyone please explain to me, why I feel...just so...you know.....so unimpressed)

I echo Caits's obversations about the "inner strength" many of the family and relatives have shown..."stomaching" McKay down the years in order to remain in touch, however they can, with their "loved ones"...David of course would have been ready to order that they be "ditched" in a second were they to have overtly threatened his hold over their children (another good reason I think McKay should be deliberately denied access to his own grandchildren, that he will now no doubt try to hypocritically, draw. closer to....now that he is able to jettison, those he "walked all over" having poisoned their own relationship with their families.... )...Berni Sheri, I would see as being a leading light among those who have found themselves, in this position...

Perhaps David could see fit to explain why ostensibly, friendly Gary has NEVER encouraged his own children to "fight the good fight" with dear old "grandpa"...... I was just wondering....

Date: February 15, 2011 09:53PM

The sadness and inestimable futility of this moment in a memorable film,

somehow seems to capture the tragedy of the lives of those,

in the bitter service of the "divine (even if now retired) emperor"

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 01, 2011 09:16AM

The Gianstefanis are again in the news with Roland being a human barricade outside the Assange court hearing in London and Sue on the megaphone. They describe themselves now as 'Catholic Workers'---a bit odd as they neither work nor appear to be particularly papist. They know how to play to the camera though.

Scroll down for pics, Roland is in the cowboy hat, the other chap, Ciaran, is an Anarchist Catholic Worker well known as an agitator for peace:

[fr.news.yahoo.com]

[www.indymedia.org.uk]

I looked for Joe in the pics but couldn't spot him.

It looks like most of the UK JC's turned out as Catholic Workers for this one:

[www.londoncatholicworker.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 09:30AM by Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 01, 2011 10:53AM

These tree huggers need to get up off their arse and get a job instead of sponging off the tax payer. It is we who fund this lifestyle.

It appears they've just gone from one live-in 'community' to another, poor Dan. It looks like the poor kid has been dragged out of school to support the 'community'....

[www.bbc.co.uk]

BBC News, at Belmarsh Magistrates' Court
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julian Assange looked calm as District Judge Howard Riddle read his conclusions. But he remains in limbo as his lawyers begin to construct an appeal. It's likely to be tough - the judge commented that the defence team had already "left no stone unturned".

The media circus that has surrounded this case continues, but fewer supporters turned out this morning compared with previous hearings. Some of those that did made themselves noticed by wearing orange jumpsuits and bearded Guy Fawkes masks as seen in the film V for Vendetta. They insist this case is politically motivated.

Daniel Gianstefani, 16, from Australia, said: "The authorities want him to be sent away to stop him embarrassing them because they are afraid of the truth."

The judge said he was confident Julian Assange was wanted in Sweden purely over sex assault allegations. His most critical comment toward the authorities was directed at Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt, whom he accused of "improper intervention".

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 11:18AM by Apollo.

Date: March 01, 2011 03:41PM

Dear Stoic and Apollo,

The "Christians" first encountered the "Catholic Workers" in Brisbane in the early 80's. I think that the organization(unintentionally!) serves as a "half way" house, for those trying to escape the indoctrination of McKay and seeking to "reconfigure" their world (McKay would be aware of this and probably makes little more, than one snide remark after another, privately, to his flock, in relation to the Catholic Workers, in his email correspondence)....after all, that's how Grace escaped!!

The Catholic Workers are a wonderful institution that I would heartily endorse....even though we are now, worlds apart, politically (as I've become increasingly "hawkish" and "right wing".)

Why, isn't this this their creed...?

Nex ut predators of animus of natu minimus

(Death to the Predators of the souls of the young!)

(...if not, it should be!)

Date: March 01, 2011 03:43PM

FREE Assange, &

Imprison McKay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 03:44PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 01, 2011 03:59PM

'FREE Assange, & Imprison McKay'

Heartily endorsing that sentiment.
A stint in Belmarsh amongst the Cat A residents would be a breeze for Davejc---3 meals a day and no bin-raiding required.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 01, 2011 10:55PM

Didn't dsm (religious freedom fighter and all round nut) campaign to have the old sweetie wife locked up in Guantanamo Bay? LOL

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: March 02, 2011 02:52PM

Malcolm
The Catholic Workers are a wonderful institution that I would heartily endorse.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I'm glad that the Gianstefanis have found a relevant movement to support, instead of Dave McKay's dubious teachings which have little or no social value.

Well done, Sue, Roland and Danny!

Apollo
These tree huggers need to get up off their arse and get a job instead of sponging off the tax payer. It is we who fund this lifestyle.

On the contrary, if society didn't have people like this, we would all be under the influence of the mass media and international cartels. We actually do need people who are prepared to dedicate their lives to overturning injustice and war.

What we didn't need was a group of people enslaved to following the religious teachings of Dave McKay.

Current Page: 24 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.