Current Page: 33 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 20, 2011 08:22AM

''Re the comments by Apollo though; a couple of things spring to mind. Firstly,Apollo, for someone who has only posted very briefly on this site, it would seem that you both developed a friendship, and was trusted with someones' intimate thoughts about group members, very quickly.Given that, I am kind of surprised you have not chosen to come back to this site.My assumption here is that you are who you say you are, and hence having nothing to hide.
The other point though is that whoever told you their opinion, obviously told it to you in confidence and probably out of respect for the people you have named, did not want to state their opinion publicly. I am assuming this because no one but you has ever stated this kind of thing on the board.Perhaps you might want to consider why they may have felt this way?
''

No, there was no friendship Yasmin just a common interest in the JCs cult.

Perhaps you are not aware but my password was changed and that is why I am no longer able to post on the xjcs, which is probably for the best anyway. It appears several members find my comments deeply offensive and upsetting. I most definitely am who I say I am but that wasn't good enough for one or two individuals over there. I was ordered to prove my identity either through email or a phone call, which I chose not to do.

It's always best not to assume Yasmin. You were not present during our conversation. I am more than happy to stand by my comments.

Good day!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 08:24AM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: April 10, 2011 02:46AM

Stoic
Speaking of tyrants, some very interesting information has emerged, from a Children of God publication,
'New Nation News,' Vol 6, No 2. It is a 1973 edition.

Who cannot recognise those distinctive glasses and that beard?

Kids ages match the time period, etc and of course, he was in Queensland at the time. So what now of the constant denial that Cherry was ever a COG member?
The poor kids got COG bible names too:

COG Bible names used by the, "McKay Family" - July 1973:

Tyrannus - Dave

Lebanon - Cherry

Simon - Kevin

Deborah - Sheri

Bartimaeus - Gary

Tabitha - Christine

bump

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 15, 2011 08:46AM

Date: April 21, 2011 02:16AM

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: April 29, 2011 09:34PM

Well worth viewing and remembering. It seems photos of the cult and their friend are appearing on the internet when you google them and seek images.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 14, 2011 07:29PM

Now that the Jesus Christian site is down, the images here become even more important to anyone seeking info on the real motivations of Davejc and his recruitment machine.

Date: May 14, 2011 08:20PM

Takatifu Gardens, Shinyalu, Kenya

Date: May 14, 2011 08:33PM

Takatifu Gardens Compound

Date: May 14, 2011 08:36PM

Casey of the Jesus Christians cult working closely with children.

Posted by: three ()
Date: May 20, 2011 11:21PM

it is bad when people polute the true WORD OF GOD

Current Page: 33 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.