Current Page: 22 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 02, 2011 10:04PM

To whom it may concern:

Oerlikon has been banned from this message board and may of his recent posts have been deleted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 03, 2011 12:20AM

Just another forum rodeo clown, trying to get me to back off.

Someone must be really angry about my recent work on the message board; I must have hit a nerve.

OK, I see the lengths that they are willing to go to in order to make that happen, and will indeed back off for a while.

The way I see it, some people involved are being really selfish about this.

They are putting their own personal agenda and constant need for revenge (in terms of the ongoing and childish tit-for-tat with me) ahead of the bigger picture of undermining the McKays' cult.

Dave constantly plays people off of one another, and it's just a shame when they cannot see this fact, and let him do it. The rodeo clowns fall for it every time. What a shame.

I'll be back in a little while...

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 07, 2011 09:06PM

The YouTube account has been closed (by myself), and all of my videos have been removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 09:06PM by zeuszor.

Date: February 07, 2011 11:00PM

Has David somehow managed to attract among his many enemies, none other "catwoman" (...resplendant in blackened, body hugging lycra, wielding a whip of her own...not that the JesusChristians could complain about that, mind you!) here in clever guise, somehow finding her way aboard THAT cruise!

See [s1140.photobucket.com] for the full introduction although I can easily espy "Rumplestiltskin", himself, without much trouble, grinning, in fact positively beaming, no doubt, at the very thought of the slave labour who have paid for it all...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 11:08PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 08, 2011 06:33AM

Sorry, trying to embed the above linked image directly into the thread and not getting far!

Jesus Christians Group With Families
The Jesus Christian Community Reunion Cruise.Front from L to R Keith-Kim's Father,Grace,Kim,Jean-Kim's Granny,Sharron-Kim's Auntie,Jan Kim's Mother, Luiz-Jesse's Mother Second row:Paul,Ulrikee,Cherry,Barbara,Dennis-Casey's Mother & Father,Jesse,Sophie-Barry's Sis.Third row:Tim & Cindy-The McKay's niece and her husband, Dave McKay the Community Founder, Maria Rosa-Fran's Mother,Ruby Barry's Mother,Jean-Ross's Mother,Clemm-Sophie's husband,Lucio-Jesse's Dad.Fourth Row:Fran, Sam-Fran's Sis,Barry.Fifth row:Joe,Trevor, Casey,Alf,Reinhard,Ross,Bob.Sixth row:Simon,Alan,Cindy & Miles-Jeremy and Jamie's parents, Sarah-Barry's Niece,Jeremy,Daniel-Barry's Nephew,Jayme. Bitter sweet time but to hear how things really are was important to so many. Time lost can't be replaced but glad a chance was taken. We found out there is a book in the works! 2010

Right, got it now. I live and learn!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 06:52AM by Stoic.

Date: February 08, 2011 10:34PM

Of all these faces, depicted here, I have to say that the most heart rendering for me is Ross's.....to see how the years under McKay have aged him.......when all I can remember is the warm, enthusiastic young man of yester-year, forsaking his very wife ...just sepia colored memories now...

[www.youtube.com]

Trevor is likely to go down in history as David's final acolyte, (John McFarlane being the first?) the cult lasting a bare eight months more, further to his arrival....McKay took him for all that he could, and yet Trevor is young enough to recover from this..he will ultimately lose nothing more than money...

Ross has lost close to his entire life (joining in 1981 at the age of 21?) to the charlatan....

May God guide him in his remaining years, as ignominy and death close in on McKay...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 10:44PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 08, 2011 11:04PM

'May God guide him in his remaining years, as ignominy and death close in on McKay...'

Here's hoping.

However, Davejc is musing on the corruptions of absolute power on his site. The fact that he is doing it in public and not as a private exercise with questions to himself as to how he has used and abused power flags it for me as a manipulative ploy to present a more humble and contrite Davejc to the next generation.

I wouldn't be too sure that Trevor is his last acolyte, Davejc is reinventing himself with a new, improved identity to appeal a little better to the younger and maybe more cynical next generation of devoted McKay followers. Without such a buffer of clones around him he would have to face himself and I somehow can't see that happening anytime soon.

It is a shame about the long-time faithful who have forsaken all in this man's service--here's hoping that any future idealistic prospects google the man first and do some reading here before joining. They might then find a more worthy recipient of their idealism.

Great song choice, too.
Nothing like tilting at a few windmills to learn some hard-won life lessons. One of my favourite novels is 'The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha'
[en.wikipedia.org]
which is all about an inveterate idealist who tilts at windmills---not quite what Davejc is offering with his indentured servitude--but a very human story of a person wanting to be the best he can be and not quite making it, accepting finally that he is just human and so fallible.

Date: February 09, 2011 03:46PM

Those missing in action - also deserve mention, most notably: ....(and as already noted in Zeuszor earlier "passenger list")

Roland, Sue and Daniel...spitefully excluded at the last minute, by McKay for defying him with their "independance"(?)

Robin and Christine....stationed in Kenya (and every so called native African "JC Supporter" that appears on their web page)

...although I thought that there might have been one or two others that I'd missed at first...perhaps that is not the case at all..apart from the exception of Robin and Christine..this WAS the entire JC community?.....so what were their numbers down to at that stage?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2011 03:53PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: February 09, 2011 04:28PM

I wonder if McKay had already begun thinking of how he'd dump them all, now his Aust. Pension payments were coming through, and with Cherry's payments just around the corner....no need to have to share "all things in common" with those he purposely "graduated"!

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: February 09, 2011 11:54PM

I couldn't see the passanger list you mentioned.

Could you reprint it please?

Current Page: 22 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.