Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:25PM

zeuszor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Date: January 19, 2011 10:06AM

See below article.

Just as I thought, there were more offenses.

This article states that Steel had been charged with similar offenses, so I am not sure why McKay made that comment in his letter.

But here's the bombshell: Steel molested 18 beggars in India. So much for McKay minimizing what actually occurred.

AAP General News (Australia)
12-10-1998
NSW: Man jailed for 48 child sex offences

By Jamie Tarabay

SYDNEY, Dec 10 AAP - A social worker who sexually abused young homeless beggars in India and Australian children as young as two years-old was jailed for at least three-and-a-half years today.

In sentencing in the New South Wales District Court, Judge Ian Dodd said the crimes would have been undetected had the social worker not come forward and confessed because he felt "disgusted with himself".

Bruce Clyde Steel, 43, of Newcastle pleaded guilty to 15 counts of child abuse dating from 1976 to 1997 which took place in New South Wales, including Sydney and Newcastle, as well as in India.

The judge also took into account another 33 offences which Steel also admitted to.

The Australian offences included numerous children and dated back to the mid 1970s when Steel was living in Sydney.

After settling in the Hunter Valley in the early 1980s, Steel continued to assault young
children he met through friends and at local shops.

In one instance Steel was travelling on a train from Sydney to Newcastle when a female
passenger asked him to take her two year-old son to the toilet, where he then masturbated the child.

Steel has also admitted assaulting about 18 homeless beggar boys while working for a church group as a social worker in India in late 1997.

He would spend time at a railway station in Madras where he would assault young males, often giving them money before or after the assault.

In his remarks Judge Dodd said Steel pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity and was
prepared to undergo chemical treatment during imprisonment if available.

Judge Dodd said Steel, who had previously worked for the NSW State Rail Authority for 13 years, had an "inadequate personality" and was "unable to make normal sexual, or other, relationships".

Judge Dodd also mentioned that Steel had previously spent time in detention for similar
offences.

He was sentenced to a minimum of three and a half years imprisonment and a maximum of six.

Steel is only the second person in NSW to be prosecuted under the Crimes (Child Sex
Tourism) Act, which was introduced in 1994 to combat the sexual abuse of children overseas by Australians.

He is the second person from New South Wales to be prosecuted and the first Australian
charged with offences in India under the Act.

1998 AAP Information Services Pty Limited (AAP)

And this is the letter that Dave wrote about his, "paedophile friend" to the Newcastle Herald, which was published 19 November 1998:

Child sex confession.

From Dave McKay

AS a friend of the man charged with 15 sex offences in Newcastle District Court last Friday, I was disappointed that your report (NH 14/11/98) did not include what I consider is really the most significant aspect of this story.

As I understand it, no law enforcement agency had any interest in Bruce Steel, or knowledge of his offences, until he approached them with a nine-page confession. His confession came as a result of his Christian faith, and a desire to make right the wrongs that he has done, most of which occurred many years ago.

This is not an attempt to minimise the wrong that he has done. Certainly his willingness to put himself in prison to answer for the crimes indicates his own admission that what he did was very wrong.

But it is an attempt to put the crimes into some other perspective than the rather sensational one that usually surrounds the topic of sex in the media.

Is there any room for society to take genuine repentance into consideration when dealing with the subject of paedophilia? Or is mercy only limited to other sins?

Dave McKay

Mayfield

November 18.

I guess we can now honestly state that DM is a friend to pedophiles, with no legal comeback.

My source has suggested that there were actually more offenses, but they only went with the ones they could prove.

I am particularly interested in this comment from DM. "As I understand it, no law enforcement agency had any interest in Bruce Steel..."

I am not sure if he means purely in relation to this case? David has stated on his forum that they knew Bruce was a pedophile prior to Bruce going to India and, presumably then the police knew too.

Or did they? If they didn't, why didn't they?

"But it is an attempt to put the crimes into some other perspective than the rather sensational one that usually surrounds the topic of sex in the media. Is there any room for society to take genuine repentance into consideration when dealing with the subject of paedophilia? Or is mercy only limited to other sins?"

Dave McKay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2011 10:08AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 19, 2011 11:07PM

[www.youtube.com]

The first time I saw this, I decided that the time for talk was over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2011 11:09PM by zeuszor.

Date: January 20, 2011 07:07AM

zeuszor
zeuszor

Date: January 20, 2011 07:50AM

[www.youtube.com]

Almost 275,000 hits!

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 20, 2011 08:03AM

Dave must still have nightmares over that zeuszor.

You done him up like a kipper.

You're not Jesus Dave!!!! LOL

Date: January 20, 2011 08:05AM

Nah, he handed me that one, man.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 20, 2011 08:07AM

It doesn't matter. You still made an absolute c*** of him on national television! hehehe

Date: January 20, 2011 08:10AM

No, the cult leader made an absolute c*** of himself. I was merely there to help facilitate this. Thank you for your support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2011 08:11AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 22, 2011 08:13AM

Found this site today...

This is the man, and here is the group, that apparently have so influenced DM over the years.

This is the man, and here is the group, that DM apparently tacitly endorses to this day.

Why do you not categorically denounce Moses David Berg, the COG/Family and all that they stand for, Dave McKay?

WARNING: graphic images.

[www.gnosticliberationfront.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2011 08:28AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 20 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.