Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: December 19, 2021 01:29AM

What attracted me to this path is the fact that it resonated with how I had felt my whole life. I do not consider myself truly brainwashed.
I did not need a guru to tell me this place sucks. Even though many love it here, I have wanted to escape as long as I remember.
So bhakti yoga was a good match for me. It validated my feeling so alien here.
I had also always been attracted to monastic life. Retiring from society…
I entered in it as an adult without being born into ir or dragged by a parent or mate.
Also one thing that will always be hard to grasp is the supernatural aspect of my relation with this path and the deities.
I have made many posts outside of this forum to explain it in more detail.
I was not granted heaven after leaving the center. Even though I left an abusive center, not the path.
Life became way more hellish than SoI. So I never had the opportunity to swim in the oecan of feeling “free” from a covert cult.
I was not “allowed” really to feel happiness outside of krishna consciousness.
And as hard as it is to understand, my life is very close to the movie the adjustment bureau.
I am far from thinking that the path of bhakti is perfect. However I think that it has been greatly polluted.
And I will have to deal with the fact that I have been following this path under the direction of a fraud. The butler version of krishna consciousness.
Useless stupid secret projects, fear of germs and viruses. Drama and trauma.
So thanks to this Ahole, his disciples and the mental “fear” hospital they have created, I could never truly enjoy the happiness I got from doing somethingnI loved at the time.
You could always count on the dragon lady (leader of our center) to rain on your parade.
So imagine all your life you wish to end up in a serious spiritual setting and land in that crap hole.
And for many years be brainwashed to think you have hit the jackpot.
I cannot judge where souls are at and why they are attracted to such and such programs in this reality.
If one is looking for solace and shelter by entering a religious path, they should not experience so much misery and pain inflicted by other so called devotees.
I cannot blame the vedas for people acting like ruthless, heartless, spiritually blind animals.
I did not enter a spiritual path in order to be exposed to so many demonic qualities.
My greatest stupidity was to feel safe amongst a bunch of total strangers I had nothing in common with.
Strangers we were forced to accept as god brothers and sisters.
Imagine thinking you were leading a spiritual life while you were actually residing at butler’s mental hospital.
That will always be hard pill to swallow. Lol!
I guess that even our mistakes, failures, negative experiences can teach us to know ourlseves better.
I know now for sure that I am not made for group spirituality. It is not worth the drama and distortions it creates in regards how we relate to the divine (regradless who that divinity is).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: December 19, 2021 09:13PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that it has been greatly
> polluted.

In addition to aspects such as the presence of bad energy due to Marijuana subsidies, MLM recruitment methods, IGG party, decades of involvement in politics, convenience on a wealthy American island, you can ask yourself - can an ordinary Chinese woman from Hong Kong just enter to Chinese TV? I don't believe it.

[en.wikipedia.org]

(if we translate it with polish, english, and chineese the meaning is really bad....)

Her popular television series "Yoga" started airing in China on CCTV since 1985, 3 times a day every day. The series was so popular it became one of the longest running television series in China’s history, airing nationwide uninterrupted from 1985 to 2000, earning her the moniker “Mother of Yoga to modern China.”[3]

Besides, the effects of the creation are unbelievable. A year ago, one of the former Polish leaders, woman, a psychologist by education, expressed her admiration for Wai Lana smelling a mango at a table by the sea. What is so spiritual about eating mangoes by the sea? After a few decades of preaching, at least? Where is concentration on lilas? Who is in the center of this arrangement? With thick "natural aging" makeup and a wreath of Our Chineese Natural Aging Lady of Hawaii, a reclaimed virgin (who married her guru who broke his sanyasa vows by breaking up his family - leaving former husband).

This leader was a show of seriousness. She was exaggerating with the pressure but it was a show of seriousness. Tormented in public by one of the top leaders, and at one point after all tangled up with the issue of financing, not having money of her own for clothes or a dentist. And here is admiration for a celebrity served by 20 chefs ...

Anyway, they have - Midgett, Tibby, lower-level leaders their own denial-argumant apparatus, but it can be broken in less than 1 minute. they fall into the plan like monkeys and some laugh at themselves ...

Made me write again:

That's the depth of our hearts -
Swap a calf with tractor parts

And to quote Slayer

I deal in pain. All life I drain
I dominate. I seal your fate.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2021 09:22PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: December 24, 2021 03:40AM

Hypocrite Tusli Gab-Bard, devout follower and disciple of Siddhaswarupanada Paramahamsa, Jagad Guru, Chris Butler, is once agian caught in the politiclaly self-serving act of sporting a military uniform while complaining about self-serving politicians. This modern day Arjuna is complaining about wars and politicians, while sporting a military uniform and being a politician herself. Pretty much sums up her politacl career that Butler had all his followers bolster.

[taskandpurpose.com]

And then we have the plastic oh-no band: [wailana.com]

Obviously a pure devotee by any standard. Selling cheap crap for cheap frills to cheap-minded people.

For a cult that claims it does not proselytize, is non-sectarian and all the other crap they peddle, they sure spend a lot of time and energy on proselytizing/preaching/outreach/initiation/endless mindless rules and regulations and any way possible to appeal to people. In fact, is there really anything the average devotee will not say to justify or promote their fanatical religious ideology? I think not. They will tell you "what prabhupada really meant..." when he said any number of silly things. What the vedas really means and what the real religion is, sorry, Sanatana dharma, "eternal path", not religion apparently.

The great religion that prabhupada vouched for and the oppression of women he promoted is very much in line with the "dharma" scriptures like Manu Samhita that promotes women should remain a servant to their husband's whim and if she even thinks for herself mildly she should be subject to abuse, Is it any wonder than??? [www.hsph.harvard.edu]. Bhaktivedanta had no issue with this system of viewing women as less intelligent, unaccomplished. All in the same breath peddling a nice-sounding ideology of equality by virtue of "not being the body". For a cult that builds its foundational principles on not being the body, there sure as shit is a lot of focus on the differences between bodies.

Castism, a vile offspring of so-called "vedic dharma" and promoted by Gita/Krishna/Prabhupada as a "natural" system bound to the fiber of reality is still affecting India today. Hell, Bhaktisiddhanta thought it was so important to keep this "eternal system" going that he established brahmin initiation in a devotional cult whose founder, Chaitanya, literally said, "I am not a brahmin, vaisya, sudra etc". Why establish initiation (a form of religious conversion/sectarianism) into a caste role like Brhamnism when repeatedly Indian religious movements fought against such a destructive hierarchy??? It certainly was not "preaching according to time and place". If anything it was turning the clock backward. In fact, the whole package of having devotees dress in medieval Indian clothing and shaving their heads was so ass-backward that it's a marvel the movement even made it as far as it did (stay away from drugs kids). Hell, even Butler did whatever he could to strip away all the external BS of the Hare Krishnas. He could not shake the hate though. He spent his guru career lecturing against gay people and Muslims and other religions. Such an all-inclusive faith he was promoting. Most of his followers are literally homo-phobic in an era that has fought and largely gotten over their irrational views on human sexuality.

One can be a sincere and seemingly educated person and still be a religiously naive fool. That's the scary part. Many of these preachers use their scholarly education and other coercive methods to convince otherwise smart folks to believe a blue god, elephant-headed gods and lion-headed gods are a reality and that the chanting of mantras to them is some pious and worthy endeavor. They fool people to think that worshiping and listening to their words is going to result in some sort of enlightened state.

Take this statement from Bhaktisiddhanta:

“The idea of an organized church in an intelligible form, indeed, marks the close of the living spiritual movement. The great ecclesiastical establishments are the dikes and dams to retain the current that cannot be held by any such contrivances. They, indeed, indicate a desire on the part of the masses to exploit a spiritual movement for their own purpose. They also unmistakably indicate the end of the absolute and unconventional guidance of the bona-fide spiritual teacher.”
Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur Maharaja

Try and take off your cult glasses for a second and truly understand what this person is talking about here.

For one, Bhaktisiddhanta was not above creating an organized religious institution/temple/math/church. He did exactly that. So what is he even talking about and taking a supposed stance against the very thing he created himself???

Read the rest. What complete jibberish. He goes on to say that somehow churches stop the flow of the "absolute", whatever the heck that is, and claims gurus as "unconventional guidance". What does that even mean? The man was from India. There is literally no shortage of "gurus" for whatever that is worth. So pretending that there is something "superior" about a system that has a "living" guru, which is a big sell point of the hare krishna ideology, is really meaningless. Your guru. like Butler, can be as "living" as you want, but hiding in a mansion for over 20+ years, he might as well be dead to his followers.

So essentially Siddhanta Saraswati is criticizing something he boldly did himself (As did his successors: Countless maths, temples, centers—all organized churches of some type), but because it is not his religion (presumably he is being critical about Christianity, which, BTW, has "Living" teachers, like local priests and popes and so on, that bring the spiritual message to the masses—they just don't have an ideology built into their religion that asks us to surrender our self to such people) he seems to have some random problem with it when other people do it. So, as usual, he is claiming that his version of spirituality is the "best" one or "absolute". Basically, the entire phrase is meaningless and unintelligible. read it a few times and let me know if you think anything of real substance is being conveyed. There are countless writings and words like this spoken by so-called spiritual masters. They are empty jibberish word play that makes you feel that they are saying something profound when in fact they are talking complete nonsensical ideas that have no value in any sense.

What is the sound of one hand making your forehead?

Run people. Think for yourself, trust your gut and if you feel this cult to be odd, it's because it is. You can romanticize it, mysticism it and transcendentalize it, but you're going to always end up feeling off. 100% guaranteed.

Date: December 24, 2021 04:52AM

May we all pray this holiday:

The Lord's only true representative on earth, his Holiness Chris Butthole, has hidden away in his beach house tinfoil mansion in Hawaii for the welfare of all humanity. He has done this to purify us all of our imperfections and sins. He has given us maha coolaid to drink in the form of cartoon-like mythology and sing-song mantras to keep us in a docile state of ignorance-is-bliss. May he bless all of our endeavors. May we become worthy of his deranged grace and may he smile upon us with his black gums and missing teeth. May I engage in his loving service of washing his shit-stained underwear for eternity and may I dance in ecstatic joy in his pure devotee wife's next cheese-wiz video. My my teeth be filled with remnants of his toenails.

Happy holidays. I mean haribol. I mean namaste. I mean aloha. Jai!

Remember folks. Running is good for your health. This is a public service announcement.

Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: December 24, 2021 06:11AM

Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to all, no matter what Name you call God by...and remember, kids: if chanting the Name "Krishna" weirds you out or whatever, then you can chant the Name of Jesus and achieve the same result. After all, He's the reason for the season.

It is possible to induce other people to join in the function by substituting the names Allah and Jesus in place of Krishna. But even so there are not a few persons who, although they put up with much in their own religion that is regarded as conventional, will refuse to repeat a new name in company as being nothing short of a silly performance instead of being the highest religion.

--Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2021 06:12AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: December 24, 2021 11:56AM

If you think that Jesus Christ is the reason for the season, you have a lot of history to catch up on.

Siddhantasaraswati was it divisive fanatical religious preacher.

Do you honestly think that he or any of his followers would do congregational chanting in the streets of the name of Allah or Jesus or any other God that has been warships throughout history? An unequivocal absolutely no. So please stop preaching Hari Krishna ideology on a Cult forum. I still don't understand what you get out of being on this forum when all you do is support the ideology of this cult. What do you hope to gain? Convince people that it's not all that bad? Or that some parts are bad and other parts are not so bad?

What exact result will a person achieve by the congregational chanting of the names of Jesus? What same result will they achieve? Are they going to achieve a Cowherd girl body in the spiritual sky and worship the blue Playboy God Krishna? I'd like to see any devout Christian go for that concept.

The fact is that all these types of statements by Hari Krishna Founders and leaders are a bunch of hot air to try to convince people to their brand of religion. Plain and simple.

In exchange, the religion dictates that one surrender to a so-called living spiritual master. Which, means very little. As we've all seen any number of clowns can become a spiritual teacher in this day and age. Yet surrender to such a teacher is explained as being absolutely necessary in order to realize the so-called full potential of all this Mantra chanting. Or Jesus chanting or allah chanting, or banana chanting for that matter, apparently, as per Saraswati thakur.

But actually, historically the process of kirtan was actually heavily influenced by Islam. The evolution of the shepherd story of Krishna as well as many of the purana stories or heavily influenced by cross-cultural myths. Jesus was a shepherd, krishna is a shepherd. Both Immaculately conceived and many other parallels exist between different world scriptures going back to antiquity. in fact much of the Christian myth is an amalgamation of many such stories. if there was one thing that Brahman's were expert at, it was the usurping of many different religious cultures and traditions under the umbrella of Brahminism.

Initiation into and perpetuation of brahminism is supported by all contemporary Hari Krishna groups if they are actively offering Brahman initiation.

However, the chanting is honestly the least of the problems with these cults. If anything, the chanting is a pleasant distraction. And it's probably the only source of joy for most adherents. But that simply is because singing and dancing is a pleasant and joyful activity. Not by virtue of any sort of in a tower that the words in and of themselves hold.

Enjoy the holidays and time with your family and friends in this quirky little thing we call reality.

Date: December 24, 2021 04:03PM

I'm suggesting that people use their critical thinking instead of just gobbling up the words of any number of these religious leaders as something absolute and holy and unquestionably right/true. I'm asking people to actually read and try to honestly ask themselves if what they are reading and hearing is making any actual sense or if they are fooling themselves into rationalizing total nonsense. Which is dangerous on many levels.

I'm suggesting that people use their critical thinking instead of just gobbling up the words of any number of these religious leaders as something absolute and holy and unquestionably right/true. I'm asking people to actually read and try to honestly ask themselves if what they are reading and hearing is making any actual sense or if they are fooling themselves into rationalizing total nonsense. Which is dangerous on many levels.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.