Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:40PM

Posted by: Jessie ()
Date: November 27, 2018 07:34AM

Attn: rrmoderator: Based on the above post from GODHIMSELF, I apologize but it appears I was mistaken in thinking that kailuasleuth had created a new account to promote her blog. It now appears it was Vera City who created the new account to promote kailuasleuth's blog since he is the only one that uses the phrase "Guru of the Universe" on this message board and he created this account four days after kailuasleuth sent him a private message. It is ironic that Vera City would do this because it was his brother (RadhaGovindaDas) who got banned for this very same violation of the rules back in 2015. So again, out of fairness and consistency, Vera City and GODHIMSELF should be banned from this message board.

Nope. GODHIMSELF is not me. I am sure the moderator has data to prove this.

I will add that all of the re-posts attributed to me by GODHIMSELF are my opinions based on primary and secondary source materials, experiences, and interviews with ex members of the Chris Butler cult.

Copies of original documents and primary historical sources are available from several sources.

I caution anyone on this forum from revealing any private information about yourself or others here or in private messages.

I caution anyone from fishing for private information about anyone who has made unfavorable statements regarding the cult or its members.

I caution anyone from getting into petty arguments with nit-picking trolls claiming to be skeptics.

On several occasions trolls or others who had axes to grind have successfully derailed this forum. This has led to the need for GODHIMSELF to filter out the chaff from the grain.

Thanks GODHIMSELF for all the hard work of going thru the messy forum and pulling out the most relevant and important information.

Hatzlacha (Good luck) to everyone trying to expose this dangerous cult (In my humble opinion).

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: November 25, 2018 09:55PM

Is that what your devotional service to the "GURU OF THE UNIVERS "is all about now Jessie ? Speculating who is posting anything negative about the Science of Identity CULT and then sending the little soldiers of the "MASTER" to knock at their doors?

I encourage Jessie to well consider the testimonies on this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Tulsi for 2020?
Date: December 16, 2018 12:34AM

Sharing a couple of news items:

I thought this was absurd and funny, but wondered if it was Butler's group or ISKCON's? Or if there is much difference? :

American University Yoga Club Shuts Down over ‘Cultural Appropriation’

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/12/14/american-university-yoga-club-shuts-down-over-cultural-appropriation/[/url] American University Yoga Club Shuts Down over ‘Cultural Appropriation’

Tulsi for 2020?

The darling of Indian donors:
'Seriously' considering running for presidency in 2020: Tulsi Gabbard

Millennial congresswoman: I'm 'seriously considering' running in 2020

It appears to me that the importance of acolyte Tulsi Gabbard not taking initiation frees her up to promote the agenda of Chris Butler while breaking from their religious tenants without going to "hell". In other words, without formal initiation, she can get support and funding from the Democratic Party for sticking to their platform which contradicts the religious views of her gurus (e.g., abortion, gay rights). As a non-initiated follower she is not obligated, nor has the same responsibilities as an initiate.

IMO it's all the same bullocks.

It is also my opinion that Chris Butler is living his father's political dreams vicariously through Tulsi. Yeah, he has major Daddy issues.

Someone in Hawaii should do some research on the Communists and CIA in Hawaii in the 1950's - 1960's. Chris often spoke of the progressive luminaries who visited his father when he was growing up. I wonder if Frank Marshall Davis knew Willis Butler? It is more than likely.

Tulsi will not win the Presidency in 2020. But, as Jill Stein has proved, it's a great way to make a lot of money and get recognized.

Date: December 16, 2018 02:37AM

Date: October 23, 2012 04:22AM

I personally have no respect for a person who willfully deceives or spins things in a way to manipulate me. Not one of Butler’s politician followers has ever come forward to reveal him as their guru or even advisor. At most they admit that they practice “Bhakti Yoga” or are “Guadiya Vaishnavas”. In reality, by definition, they belong to a destructive cult, whose values do not reflect mine any more than Sharia. My concern is that they keep their real views hidden.

What is relevant is if Tulsi Gabbard has given over her life to a narcissistic cult leader or not. It is relevant if she believes Butler is God’s representative on earth and has to obey and serve him to his satisfaction. It is relevant if she believes that only by pleasing her guru can she please God. It is relevant if her very spiritual life depends on the whims of her guru’s needs for adulation and pleasures. This is heady stuff and a powerful motivation to go against the people’s interests over the guru’s. I do not agree to vote for her guru by proxy. There is plenty of evidence that he is a destructive cult leader who has harmed a lot of people. I do not share the values of the cult of Butler, nor Butler himself. So yes, it is important to know where Tulsi stands on the spectrum, but more importantly, how she will act based on her beliefs. If she is so good, she should be able to be open and honest about her affiliations.

Perhaps Tulsi is a moderate and gains strength from her faith and gets spiritual advice from her guru as would any leader from his pastor, priest, or rabbi, but also has the freedom, without consequences, to act on her own conscience. That is a different story. One has to differentiate between a healthy relationship with an advisor and an unhealthy one. So why all the secrecy? That’s the million dollar question, whose answer is complex and will lead you down a dark hole of understanding how cults and mind control really work. While everything is candy coated with sweetness and goodness on the outside, underneath it is rotten.

The fact is I do not know what Tulsi will do with her power. Her secrecy, as well as the secrecy of the cult is truly disturbing. If it is so innocent, why do they engage in subterfuge and deflection? If she is dishonest about one aspect of her life, she could also be dishonest about other things during her political career.

Date: December 16, 2018 03:50AM

Posted by: flashlight_on_roaches ()
Date: November 04,
”I believe that various things taught by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and by extension his followers, can damage the self-esteem and self-empowerment of children and adults — especially girls and women, as well as black people and those with some type of gay orientation…”

“Swami Bhaktivedanta did says,
“A man is always famous for his aggression toward a beautiful woman, and such
aggression is sometimes considered rape. Although rape is not legally
allowed, it is a fact that a woman likes a man who is very expert at rape.”

THIS IS THE SAME SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA THAT TULSI GABBARD AS PRAISED IN VARIOUS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE .

Date: December 16, 2018 03:55AM

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: November 13, 2012

An interesting quote:

Tulsi Gabbard, a Demo­crat and an Iraq War veteran who won a seat in the House from Hawaii, is the daughter of a Hindu mother and a Roman Catholic father. She calls herself Hindu, a first for a member of Congress. But it is not quite that simple.

"I identify as a Hindu," Gabbard wrote in an email Thursday. "However, I am much more into spirituality than I am religious labels."

"In that sense," she added, "I am a Hindu in the mold of the most famous Hindu, Mahatma Gan­dhi, who is my hero and role model."

Gabbard wrote that she "was raised in a multicultural, multirace, multifaith family" that allowed her "to spend a lot of time studying and contemplating upon both the Bha­ga­vad-Gita and the teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament."

Today her spiritual practice is neither Catholic nor traditionally Hindu.

"My attempts to work for the welfare of others and the planet is the core of my spiritual practice," Gabbard wrote. "Also, every morning I take time to remember my relationship with God through the practice of yoga meditation and reading verses from the Bha­ga­vad-Gita. From the perspective of the Bha­ga­vad-Gita, the spiritual path as I have described here is known as karma yoga and bhakti yoga."

This is again, a back door ploy to release just enough information to allow plausible deniability in the future of cult affiliation. She can easily say something to the effect that while she practices Karma yoga and bhakti yoga, she is not affiliated with Science of Identity.

Of course, getting her to directly denounce Chris Butler as her guru will be near impossible. She will use Daddy Gabbard's ploy of wording things to seem to imply one thing while meaning another.

Date: December 16, 2018 11:27AM

Date: November 15, 2012 12:35AM

Tulsi Gabbard has probably never really studied The Bible, so a true Christian could easily trip her up on Scripture. I expect that will happen with true Hindus as well.

Chris Butler’s (Jagad Guru) hostility toward other religion’s, especially Christianity is seen in a number of his lectures. Science of Identity used to have a weekly program on the local Olelo public broadcast TV. From what I understand it was produced by Carol Gabbard. The Gabbard's are known for theer association with Science of Identity foundation by only a few.
On one program in particular, using a track to interpret who Christians think God is, Jagad Guru mocked born again Christians. He tells the story of a person dying and heard before they died that they should repent and believe in Jesus. After he dies he goes to be judged in this room where a huge creature is sitting on a throne, no face and sitting in a concrete chair.
He says, “You’ve got all your information about [the Christian] God right there. He’s a faceless, Big Dude, cold as ice and hard as concrete. He likes to sit there and throw little people in the fire [of hell]. He’s like a sadist. That’s his primary activity. That’s his job. It’s a long job, but he doesn’t want a break. He’s such a sadist that he doesn’t want a break. He loves his job. He likes to sit there and throw people in the fire and he enjoys it.” “These Christians idea is that one of these days you are going to have to go before God, and when you do, you are going to get your (ASS KICK_)__.”
He makes fun of God having no face … and we see MIKE Gabbard and his wife sitting there with the others laughing, and approving what is said.

… but this (CHRIS BUTLER guru does not care but mocks Jesus Christ and Christians openly.

... The church seems to believe (Mike) Gabbard is a Christian like others who go to Christian churches, but he is NOT. At least not the way Christianity defines it in the Bible.

... I have talked with Mike on the phone and in person in the past at some length about his beliefs, so my conclusion does not come from any secondary source or misinformation.

... Mike Gabbard has been accepted as a Christian activist because he holds the same stand against homosexuality that fundamentalist Christians do. But he is not coming from a Christian perspective at all. Mike Gabbard has long been involved in what is called Science of Identity under a guru Chris Butler, aka Jagad guru which runs the Science of Identity (formerly Mantra Meditation of Hawaii). They are an offshoot from Hare Krishna they were Formerly called the Holy Name Foundation. They teach meditation, Bhakti Yoga. Butler, claims thousands of followers, this includes the Gabbard’s.

Date: December 16, 2018 11:52AM

Posted by: alapuhsihs ()
Date: November 23, 2012
MEMORIES FROM THE 1970 IES
I was in and out of the cult and by no means a right hand man but I do remember BUTLER took all kinds of extra things like bee pollen, royal jelly and ginseng. These things were way to expensive for the commoners, all we got was vegetables and fruit, carrots and celery, your typical vegetarian diet. There was also milk from time to time but not an abundance. Reading some of the posts here it sounds like his needs only increased as time went by.

BUTLER was deadly against sugar too. That eventually got him in trouble with the main hare Krishnas and his future guru,(SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ) as they love tons of sugar. So it had to be honey which was pretty costly for a bunch of unemployed hippie new age spiritualist. But BUTLER had plenty of what he needed. It was very important that Sai got whatever he needed as the so-called representative of God was given more than the commoner. But one thing is for sure BUTLERnever ate meat

It is a wonder any of us survived on carrots, celery, coconut and other things we could forage. The vegetarian diet is very dangerous without enough protein. As time goes by the evidence of the dangers of vegetarianism are becoming well known. Just google it and see all the problems a vegetarian diet can cause. The cow was given to us to be eaten not prayed to or worshipped.

BUTLER was treated special and catered to like any yoga guru. In most Hindu sects there is a guru and he is considered to be as good as god, or one of the many gods the hindus worship. If we are not calling Butlerand his group hindus, well we sure behaved like a number of hindu sects. Thats the Lords honest truth. I take it we are supposed to give some special respect for the Hindu religion as a whole so I will be careful not to refer to those Hindus as a cult. But the fact is many sects of Hindus follow the same rules Butler gave us,

Date: December 16, 2018 02:26PM

Posted by: IamtheAntiChris ()
Date: December 01, 2012

DESCRIPTION OF SOME OF THE THINGS THAT DID HAPPEN IN CHRIS BUTLER SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES BY SOMEONE THAT WAS A STUDENT .

The males were not allowed to speak or even think about the females. they were in another province, Cebu.
Tamayo residence/school was in Baguio mountain province.
eventually, the two schools moved to La Union.

The abuseS was part of the whole indoctrination system.
you come in, there will be seniors which you assigned to.
you were made to feel worthless. you were made to serve the foreigners.
the tactics are very much in line with the cult guidelines for mind control.
there was a hazing period which you had to survive, mostly done to you by the boys that had been there long.
you would get physically assaulted, and verbally abused.
taekwondo was the main activity, they would all be intermediate students
you were given a nickname. something really vile that rhymes with your "devotee" name.this was your new personality.
The schedule was you wake up at 4:15am to take a freezing cold shower,
then proceed to the altar room to chant the majority of assigned rounds on japa beads. gurupuj(PRAISING BUTLER ), then arotik.
that lasted almost two hours. we would all be freezing, and most of the time sick, or falling asleep.
After that, we had to listen to recording of the hate spewing lectures of Chriss Butler sandwiched with love for God and serving the spiritual master.and him talking a lot of gay sex, and demonic people from the outside world.

After that it would be PE, which is taekwondo.
after that chores and then finally breakfast. then more chores. we were constantly rotating chores, planting, cleaning, basically building the Tamayo residence. in the after noon we had a short period of academics, a teacher would come in to help the foreigners with their home schooling program. our free time was spent doing our own laundry by hand.
it has become more lax recently as most the foreigners got too culture shocked to take it, started crying for weeks and were eventually sent home.

I have never learned so much about gay sex, how its done, where its done, how they do their thing.
all the terminology Chris Butler knew. which is really strange, felching, fisting, rimming, etc these were all part of the lectures.
everyone would try and cope with the confusion and laugh uncomfortably at the sick jokes.

After a while, you start to think to yourself, is there even a point in living?
everyone started to behave and think this way, there was a lot of racism going on within the students, and behavior that exceeded normal expectations from teen-aged boys. every boy lusted after the females that were inside mostly Tamayo girls, i couldn't imagine how our teacher could even let that happen. some were kicked out for being peeping toms.
.There was a lot of sexual repressions, no one was allowed outside the compound, and no one was allowed any form of communication from the outside world,. nothing. no TV, no print, nothing except Who Are You books and Life Force series pamphlets which we had to distribute as the outreach program and recruitment.

The school was shut down on orders of Chris Butler himself, twice.
the first time is because there was an outbreak of gonorrhea. yes, the sexually transmitted disease.
the top students, foreigners were allowed to take classes outside of the compound, and they would commute.
in between that, they would visit a "massage parlor" a front for prostitution. it is rampant in the 3rd world countries.
We got no education on using any sort of protection, they,
(when i say they, it means the one person who is probably the closest to CB even to this very min)WHO COULD THAT BE ??
He got the sexually transmitted disease.and the school was shut down, ordered the foreigners to go home, and we were all interrogated in front of the altar swearing on our souls to tell every account that had happened, and what we knew.

The second time the school was shot down was when some students got busted holding each other's dicks.
I don't want to go into details but there was some gayness, (who would have thought right?)
going around the students. probably experimenting and maybe just trying to make sense of all the gay lectures about pleasure and sex and sensory enjoyment.
the boys were married of right away to the girls and then proceeded to have children as soon as possible.
this was around the time Tulsi got married too,(THE FIRST TIME ) if i am not mistaken.
These boys (and girls) were only victims.
this is a cult. this should see the light so we can all accept it for what it is.
a destructive organization in the guise of spirituality, that serves no other purpose but to cater to Chris Butler's lunatic demands.

Date: December 16, 2018 02:29PM

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 02, 2012 11:35PM

What Anti-Chris describes is even worse than military basic training.

In civilized countries, children are not put through military basic training.

(Except in truly ghastly boarding schools)

Some comparisons of what Anti Chris describes with how Basic training is done.

You have to be at least 18 years old. (In the old days, you could go in younger, but only with parental permission)

You have to pass tests for physical and psychological health before they let you do basic training, because there's the recognition that it is stressful as hell.

Unlike the people who go to the induction center and take the oath, children's identities are still forming. THey still need a stable home and parents who are there for them.

. To believe oneself abandoned or unwanted by ones parents and sent to another country to a program like that is trauma, even before other crap is piled on.

Other matters:

During basic training, there is medical care available and if people are unable to cope, they are let out. Training facilities are kept clean and attention is paid to keeping everyon healthy, including making sure all trainees have had immunizations and are getting clean food and living conditions. If there is an outbreak of communicable or contagious disease during a basic training cycle, the medical staff will take precautions to quarantine and care for anyone who is ill, to prevent epidemic conditions.

There is a code of military justice--much stricter than civilian law, but still, a set of objective guidelines. It doesnt change at a guru's whim.

Sleep deprivation. That 4:15 AM wake up time is inappropriate for children. Children need very much more sleep than that.

Food deprivation. In US military basic training, the trainees get plenty to eat. They'd break down and get sick if they didnt have a good diet.

Family contact. After the earlier stages of military training, trainees can begin receiving mail and using telephones.

Date: December 16, 2018 02:48PM

Date: January 02, 2013 05:09AM
]
…When HONOLULU interviewed Mike Gabbard in 1992, he told the magazine, "Homosexuality is not normal, not healthy, morally and scripturally wrong." At the time, he also suggested that the repeal of sodomy laws across the country in the '60s and the American Psychiatric Association's decision in the '70s that homosexuality was normal and not a mental illness, led directly to the AIDS epidemic of the '80s.

…Many gays considered the radio show outright gay bashing. Gabbard managed to keep the show until he said on air that, confronted with two equally qualified job applicants, one gay, one straight, he'd take the straight one. Gay rights activists picketed his deli, and Down to Earth eventually bought out Gabbard's business. The station pulled the plug on his radio program.

…During the 1998 campaign, Gabbard gave more dire reasons to bar same-sex marriage. It would normalize homosexuality, a behavior that he argued was no more natural than marrying a house pet.

…When HONOLULU asked Gabbard in an e-mail to clarify his former relationship with Butler's Krishna group, Gabbard's daughter, state Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo, sent us an angry e-mail in response. "I smell a skunk," Tamayo wrote. "It's clear to me that you're acting as a conduit for The Honolulu Weekly and other homosexual extremist supporters of Ed Case."

Tulsi Gabbard is about as Hindu as my shoe . Gabbard is actually a member of a Hindu-like cult ,called the Science of Identity , which is itself an offshoot of the old Krishna Conscious , ISKON, movement that took root back in the late 60’s . She answers to the cult leader and neo-guru , a guy named Chris Butler , who fancies himself as ‘ the Guru of the Universe ‘ It is rumored that it is this guy that planned and propelled little Tulsi into both her political and military life , with an aim to getting his own grips on political power and influence thru his cult members .
She is also supported by Media Matters funded Vote Vets org. a far left wing group of disgruntled former military members , now happy to take money from George Soros .
The guy that opposed Gabbard was a homeless firebrand and local braddah type , w

... As anybody who hasn’t been living under a rock for the last 20 years knows, the Gabbard family is affiliated with the politically active, anti-gay marriage, Chris Butler ‘Science of Identity’ cult. Interviewed by Hawai`i Free Press, former cult member Rebecca Rogan dismisses any claim that Tulsi or her parents have distanced themselves. Says Rogan, “Tulsi is a pure devotee.(of BUTLER ) You don’t just leave this cult .You are totally black banned if you leave. I’ve been banned. If I come around the cult security people start pointing and whispering. If they hear I am coming, there are phone calls all over the place.”

…When Honolulu Magazine in 2004 asked Mike Gabbard about Butler’s group, then-state Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, shot back in response: “I smell a skunk. It’s clear to me that you’re acting as a conduit for The Honolulu Weekly and other homosexual extremist supporters of Ed Case.”(At the time a political foe of the Gabbards )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.