Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: December 14, 2018 07:17AM

Posted by: VoxVeritasVita Das ()
Date: August 03, 2012 03:18AM

Tulsi Gabbard is not Hindu. The so called "philosphy" that Butler preaches is not a religion. To say otherwise is a complete fabrication. Her master, Chris Butler, to whom she has sworn her loyalty: "Remember also that in Butler's teachings if you hear slander against your guru or Krishna that you are to run away, commit suicide, or kill the speaker." End quote.
Really, is this true? Dear readers, unless she renounces Butler in public, you will not be able to trust her. And if you speak up against Chris Bulter in her presence she will have to do one of the following: "run away, commit suicide or kill the speaker". Really? Dear Hawaiian Voter, will you be the one she has to destroy? A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote for Butler. Read these as much informations as possible on this forum and decide for yourselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 14, 2018 07:27AM

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 09, 2012 02:58AM
GREAT POST FLASHLIGHT!

TREATMENTS OF EX MEMBERS OF THE BUTLER CULT ARE VERY SIMILAR TO SCIENTOLOGY AND OTHER CULTS ......HERE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE FROM AN EX BUTLER CULT MEMBER

As anybody who hasn’t been living under a rock for the last 20 years knows, the Gabbard family is affiliated with the politically active, anti-gay marriage, Chris Butler ‘Science of Identity’ cult. Interviewed by Hawai`i Free Press, former cult member Rebecca Rogan dismisses any claim that Tulsi or her parents have distanced themselves. Says Rogan, You don’t just leave(this cult ), you are totally black banned if you leave. I’ve been banned. If I come around the cult security people of Chris Butler start pointing and whispering. If they hear I am coming, there are phone calls all over the place.”

Date: December 14, 2018 07:45AM

Date: August 08, 2012 04:41AM

Quote: "Can it Be That the Hare Krishnas Are Not Hindu?
ISKCON's SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ...THE GURU OF CHRIS BUTLER edicts on religion are clear"

There is a misconception," wrote His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada in 1977 in Science of Self Realization, "that the Krishna consciousness movement represents the Hindu religion. Sometimes Indians both inside and outside of India think that we are preaching the Hindu religion, but actually we are not."
FOR HINDUISM IS A VAST RELIGION THAT IS VERY LIBERAL ...A RELIGION THAT WORSHIP HALF MAN HALF ELEPHANTS GODS ...4 HANDS GODDESSES AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER GODS
THE HARE KRISHNA FOCUS ONLY ON WORSHIPPING LORD KRISHNA AND THE TEACHINGS OF SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ...SOME OF HIS TEACHINGS ARE HOMOPHOBIC ...RACIST AND DEMEANING TO WOMEN Its a false claim and its the thinly-disguised "veil of religious freedom" THAT TULSI GABBARD is misappropriating as did Butler many years ago.
Absolutely nothing that Butler and Tulsi does is in any way affiliated with Hinduism or "religion".
Here is a starting point to understanding "Hinduism" from Wikipedia:
[en.wikipedia.org]

As has been consistently stated from the very first pages of this thread, what Butler did was steal a little from Hinduism, from New Age, from Christianity and whatever else his drug-addled brain ran into, back in the day, and created this travesty known as SCIENCE OF IDENTITY In reality it is a front for his nefarious , self-serving activities and after 30+ odd years, the best he could come up with is this latest new puppet politician, Tulsi Gabbard. She is the ultimate distillation of all his eccentric and ego-centric antics in insanity and mind control. A female no less, one of his most despised forms of life on the planet, or so he taught and so he showed by thought word and deed. He was very fond of the "c" word and used it quite liberally.
A true misogynist in every misbegotten cell in his body. Yet he grooms a female? And probably for the same reasons that the Hare Krishnas
used to groom the prettiest females to do their street proselytizing. Sex sells, folks. It always has. For those feminist groups who support Tulsi, look behind the smoke and mirrors and see the true puppet master in all his woman hating glory. He controls her mind & her soul.
Until she publically denounces him, she is his slave and servant. I remember hearing the other bramacharis referring to Bulter's edicts, especially the one that stated that women were less than men. Men were superior to women. Yes, and it was okay to slap them around if they needed to be put in their proper position below men. AND THIS WAS DONE. These things were said often enough, I have to wonder why the females never rose up in opposition to what was obviously going on.
And now we have Tulsi? Who has been programmed from birth to obey THIS ONE MAN ??!!

Tulsi is not Hindu.
Tulsi serves the "religion" of Butler. A man who is an avowed hater of homosexuals and has encouraged and taught his followers to hate. Why has this not been reported?
This religion is anything but. It is a financial money-making machine that is clothed in layers and layers of secrecy and years of deceit.
They should not be accorded tax-free status.
Where are the clinics and hospitals?
Where is the aid for the poor, the homes for aged and infirm?
The schools and temples?

Date: December 14, 2018 10:12AM

VoxVeritasVita Das ()
Posted September 27, 2012 05:07AM

What are we dealing with here? We have a group of people scattered around the world who believe in this megalomaniac's ( Chris Butler) every word. They have been brainwashed to believe that their existence, both in this world and the next is dependent on whether or not they can please their master. They truly have become addicted to him. Addiction is a serious issue. He does tell them that without him they are nothing and will never be with him in Krsna loka.(a spiritual planet where God Krishna reside according to Hare Krishna philosophy )
Who in their right mind would wish to spend eternity with Chris Butler and Wai Lana?
Oh yes, it is their karma, isn’t it. I predict they will spend many lifetimes with him, unless they escape their addiction. And it won’t be Krsnaloka.
Butler has polarized their thinking to the extent that it is now a philosophy of US against THEM. His followers were told to marginalize and discard their families and friends. He drove wedges between families that are still damaged to this very day.
He preached a philosophy that instilled fear and insecurity so that they would be subservient to him and his consort. In other words, if you were not totally submitted to his will, you would, in essence, suffer “hell”.
Where was the love, where was the compassion?
I do not refer to those momentary occasions of so-called "bliss" experienced in the kirtans.
That has already been expressed elsewhere in this forum as a case of mass hysteria.
A group of sleep-deprived, love-starved, social drop-outs & badly nourished individuals gather while the master feeds them the scraps off his “spiritual table” and they jump and sing for glory.
It was mass insanity, fueled by the consumption of necrotic tissue (Butler disciples are known to eat the toenail clippings and used foot water that as washed the feet of Butler ) and “psychic sleep” A form of hypnosis and brainwashing use by Butler since the very beginning of his cult..
And always the fear of hell, and hell for these minions is to be reborn again and again to suffer the material world- without their master Chris Butler

Date: December 14, 2018 10:16AM

Date: September 30, 2012

The idea that someone would actually use another person's body parts to enslave others is extremely twisted and bizarre, to say the least and most disturbing. Is it possible that this has been going on within the cult since before the queen bee arrived?
If one starts to research the use of toe nails in conjuring, you encounter the following. Quote: "Hoodoo is an African American type of folk magic with its roots in African, Native American, and European traditions. Also called conjure or conjuration, hoodoo developed in the American Southeast and spread mostly through word of mouth. Though there are experts in hoodoo, there is no hierarchy, and the practice of hoodoo is open to anyone. Traditionally, experts in hoodoo, known as hoodoo doctors, traveled to practice their craft and took on apprentices.
Hoodoo is often confused in the popular imagination with Voodoo, a religion originating in West Africa. The concept that most people have of Voodoo is actually closer to hoodoo. Hoodoo practices include folk remedies, magic spells, necromancy, and fortune telling, and practitioners are predominantly Christian rather than followers of Voodoo. Though there are spiritual elements in hoodoo, it is not a religion.
Many hoodoo spells and remedies make use of physical objects believed to have spiritual or supernatural powers. As in other magical traditions, plants, minerals, animal products, and bodily fluids are common spell ingredients. A person's hair, nails, or possessions may be used to make him or her the subject of a spell."
Historically in America, Hoodoo has been practiced in Louisiana (as well as elsewhere in the south) If you research further you find that nail clippings were thought to still contain the "energy" of the person it came from, hence the "power". More often than not this was considered Black Magic.
One question, how old was Butler when he left Louisiana? Would he have had access to people who knew about these dark practices, in his youth or from his elder relatives?
Can it get any more strange than it already is? How long has Wai Lana been around & does this mean that Tulsi Gabbard has partaken of the "special TOE NAILS prasadam" for nearly 3 decades??

Date: December 14, 2018 10:21AM

y
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 02, 2012 07:14AM

It is interesting that Orthodox Jews burn their nail clippings prior to every Shabbat, a holy day. According to Kabbalists the nails contain the lowest level of material energy and darkness. They are considered "klipah" or evil; something with no light; a husk or dead. To feed nails to a person is a way to manifest metaphysical evil upon them. In fact horror stories include the metaphorical world of husks or shells; things that block the light.

"The shell is one of the most common horror movie themes; Take a mask, a doll, or any dead representation of a living thing, shine a light out of its eyes, and becomes a thing of evil intent. The powers of evil appear in the shape of the animate dead - skulls, bones, zombies, vampires, and phantasms." ~ Rabbi Levi bar Ido

Date: December 14, 2018 10:26AM

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 02,

We all know here what type of HINDU .....Born and raise and finance by the BUTLER cult TLSI GABBARD is the dauther of the most homophobic politician ever to be elected in HAWAII.
A freaking hypocrite that claim to be Catholic to better bash the gay community of Hawaii

I was reading that about the 7 million abortions where perform last year in INDIA
and 77,000 women died during such abortions....there is a gendercide happening in INDIA ...women are even now in short supply
Now we have a PRO ABORTION Tulsi Gabbard ...A PRO GAY TULSI
that will really help the cause of HINDU women ....

Date: December 14, 2018 10:52AM

Posted by: flashlight_on_roaches ()
Date: November 15,

HOW CAN TULSI GABBARD BE A REPRESENTATIVE OF CHRISTIANS IN HAWAII WHEN SHE IS A FOLLOWER OF SOMEONE THAT INSULT THE VERY BASICS BELIEFS OF CHRISTIANITY ??

Chris Butler’s (Jagad Guru) hostility toward other religion’s, especially Christianity is seen in a number of his lectures. Science of Identity used to have a weekly program on the local Olelo public broadcast TV. From what I understand it was produced by Carol Gabbard. The Gabbard's are known for theer association with Science of Identity foundation by only a few.
On one program in particular, using a tract to interpret who Christians think God is, Jagad Guru mocked born again Christians. He tells the story of a person dying and heard before they died that they should repent and believe in Jesus. After he dies he goes to be judged in this room where a huge creature is sitting on a throne, no face and sitting in a concrete chair.
He says, “You’ve got all your information about [the Christian] God right there. He’s a faceless, Big Dude, cold as ice and hard as concrete. He likes to sit there and throw little people in the fire [of hell]. He’s like a sadist. That’s his primary activity. That’s his job. It’s a long job, but he doesn’t want a break. He’s such a sadist that he doesn’t want a break. He loves his job. He likes to sit there and throw people in the fire and he enjoys it.” “These Christians idea is that one of these days you are going to have to go before God, and when you do, you are going to get your ___.”
He makes fun of God having no face … and we see Gabbard and his wife sitting there with the others laughing, and approving what is said.

… there is a great disservice done to the people of the world through these nonsensical so called Christians and other fanatics who put forward a false image of God

… but this guru does not care, but mocks Jesus Christ and Christians openly.

... The church seems to believe (Mike) Gabbard is a Christian like others who go to Christian churches, but he is NOT. At least not the way Christianity defines it in the Bible.

... I have talked with Mike on the phone and in person in the past at some length about his beliefs, so my conclusion does not come from any secondary source or misinformation. I do believe he is a nice person who sincerely believes in his cause. But that really has nothing to do with what this article is about. There appears to be a religious aspect to his cause.

... MIKE Gabbard has been accepted as a Christian activist, because he holds the same stand against homosexuality that Christians do. But he is not coming from a Christian perspective at all. Mike Gabbard has long been involved in what is called Science of Identity under a guru Chris Butler, aka Jagad guru which runs the Science of Identity (formerly Mantra Meditation of Hawaii). They are an offshoot from Hare Krishna they were Formerly called the Holy Name Foundation. They teach meditation, Bhakti Yoga. Butler, claims thousands of followers, this includes the Gabbard’s.

Date: December 14, 2018 11:03AM

WHEN THIS LETTER FROM AN EX DISCIPLE OF BUTLER WAS WRITTEN
CHRIS BUTLER HAD TAKEN VOWS OF CHASTITY (SANYASIN ) FROM HIS SPIRITUAL MASTER SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA ...THOSE VOWS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR A LIFETIME

Zelig said in 2007 in his open letter to Chris Butler

“…Your marriage to a previously wedded disciple with children made me rethink everything. You showed me her letters from China. I saw how enraptured she was with you. I saw you were infatuated with her. You were in love. It was odd seeing your supposedly dispassionate spiritual master trying to conceal a flood of emotions. My inner sannyasi was screaming, “What the fuck is going on!???” Urgent and defensive communiqués went out. I did not dare question and hid my doubts behind my placid exterior…”

Date: December 14, 2018 11:31AM

osted by: siddhahistory101 ()
Date: November 28, 2012

Siddha says,
“Approximately seven months before my surrender to Srila Prabhupada, it became clear to me that such surrendering would take place. These seven months were a time of realizing more deeply the necessity for such surrender.”

Sai (BUTLER )was handed a letter from Bhaktivedanta Swami, the contents of which declared Sai was not his disciple . Sai had been declaring himself the disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami. The letter was meant to clear the air and let everyone know that although Sai was claiming to be following Bhaktivedanta and his sampradaya in fact Bhaktivedanta did not consider him his disciple or in his line. Swami Bhaktivedanta did not approve of his mish mash philosophy and considered it out of line. He was not impressed with the book Sai Speaks nor did he consider Sai to be brahman realized. He did not recognize him as even a bona-fide impersonalist guru. There are many reasons for that too long to detail here. Suffice it to say it takes years and years of practice in seclusion and heaps of austerity to attain the ocean of light. One taking LSD could not get there in hundreds and millions of lifetimes period. The disciples of Bhaktivedanta were greatly relieved. But it put Sai on the spot. The letter was handed to him in front of his flock. He had no choice but to enter into ISKCON and do what every one else had to to to get initiated. No special treatment. He could have rejected the letter but he would have had to change the story once again. He took his flock in days after the letter was received. But within no time he was back in the sunshine and pleasant maya of Hawaii with his old flock in tow and with a few new followers he snagged while in ISKCON. He had his credentials now. The rest is history.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.