Guru Dave
Date: August 18, 2015 12:15PM

Tulsi did not say "my Guru, Dave" although a Jeff Bridges' "The Dude" type guru would be better, Tulsi Gabbard referred to Chris Butler as her particular guru.

Tulsi referred to Chris Butler as Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa which is his official name within the Hare Krishna world, given to him by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, the man being celebrated by the Indian Government.

ISKCON, Hare Krishna's and the official government of India are basically supporting the abusive and destructive cult leader Chris Butler by not objecting to his validity or his actions and teachings when his name is mentioned and included within their movement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 18, 2015 09:45PM

Here is an incentive for the Indian government to keep mum about the abuses
perpetrated by ISKON.

Moola.

No, not the sound that cows make.

Money.

Vrindavan in India is a destination for tourists and pilgrims - especially for the ISKON disciples.

[www.google.com]

Guide to various sites in Vrindavan
[www.pilgrimage-india.com]

Ah, this source is interesting and lists offences to be avoided.

[www.vrindavan.org]

To keep this booklet short we refer to full books to give more details.
But there is no end to the nectar. Just try to make sure that you listen to some real resident of the Dham, who practices, what he teaches, in order to get the most from your visit to this holiest of places.

If you walk around by yourself, please avoid to fight with any resident. Fix all prices, before you receive any service. This book gives information on the important places of Vrindavan. Many people may try to mislead you and to give you anxiety. You can avoid that is you take the help of our Vrinda pilgrim guide service.

Ten offenses to be avoided when visiting the holy Dham

To blaspheme or to not respect the spiritual master who has revealed the holy Dham.

To think that the holy Dham is temporary.

To commit violence against any resident of the holy Dhama or visitor or the Dhama, or to consider them ordinary people.

To earn money through the worship of the deity or through the chanting of the holy name.

To think that the holy Dham is part of any mundane province or country, such as UP* etc., or to consider the holy Dham like other places of pilgrimage related to some demigods, or to try to measure the holy Dham.

*(Uttar Pradesh)

To commit sinful activities while you are in the holy Dhama.

To consider Vrindavan Dham to be different from Navadvipa Dham.

To blaspheme against the scriptures, which glorify the holy Dham.

To not have faith and to think that the glories of the holy Dham are an imagination.

Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Prabhupada revealed
Sri Vrindavan Dham to the whole World.
His disciple Swami B.A. Paramadvaiti
founded VRINDA,
which has expanded to more then 60 Ashrams worldwide.

A description of 'Vrindavan Dham"

[www.vrindavan-dham.com]

A description of "Navadvipa Dham"

Unless I am mistaken it appears that Navadipa is allegedly
a place where Mahaprabhu (an important figure in ISKON theology)
made appearances. Today, this land is possessed by non believers,
and the ISKON people want to acquire that land.

Here is a reference:

To facilitate the participation of ever increasing number of devotees in the parikrama, we have two problems to solve .These are urgent issues and cannot be set aside for the future. We need to immediately solve them
Mahaprabhu performed unlimited pastimes in Navadvipa.

Some of these places of pastimes have been revealed to us by our previous acaryas. However, several of these places are in the possession of non-devotees who do not understand their inherent spiritual value.

As a result, they have been either selling these properties to developers or using the land for other non-devotional and sinful activities.

We fear that if we do not protect and preserve these places, then many holy trees, ponds and other spiritual treasures will be lost and our future generation of devotees will not be able to access them.

It is our duty to protect these holy sites for our future generations.

With that as the goal, a trust in the name of “The Navadvipa Mandala Development Trust” has been established. Through this trust, we have been trying to acquire various holy sites which are in danger. The service of this trust is to protect and preserve the holy sites within Navadvipa Mandala.

For the convenience of devotees participating in Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama, we need to acquire large areas of land for night halts on different islands. We have land for use in Simantadvipa, Rtudvipa, and Koladvipa. With the help of the devotees last year, we bought a large area of land in Rtudvipa which was used during this year’s Parikrama. We hope to build permanent toilets, showers, sheds and night halt facilities at all essential places in due course of time.

What does this have to do with Chris Butler and the Gabbard family?

Perhaps this.

The Hare Krishnas provide an example of how religious festivals are used
to increase disciple solidarity and to raise money, which in turn is sent
to India for the purpose of buying land in Vrindavan and transferring its
ownership to the Hare Krishna sect. Claim the land was danced upon
by Mahaprabhu, that it must be returned to the safe custody of the ISKONs.

In India land owership is inseparable from politics.

In the US, we usually equate religious festivals with bake sales and choir
recitals and lump them in with "feel good' events.

But the ISKON people are raising money for a political purpose in a foreign
country.

This morning, (1) US Dollar + 65.4 Indian Rupees

[www.xe.com]

Note that here on Trip Advisor, most ordinary travelers cannot bring
rupees to India. There may be exceptions for non resident Indians and
for persons doing business.

[www.tripadvisor.com]

But...one does get the impression that the Indian government would
prefer entry of hard currencies.

Do long as plenty of "dollar donkeys" enter India and flow to Vrindavan,
the Indian government and the local authorities in Vrindavan will likely turn a blind eye.

Suppose someday sectarian warfare erupts between the different Krishna sects?

What if Tulsi is on a foreign affairs committee when such a matter comes up?

Gurus and sect leaders exercise political patronage in India, and often have influence with the police.

Devotees need to ask what will be done with their dollars, once those dollars
reach India.

Or Hawaii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2015 09:09AM by corboy.

Fun with Hare Krishna's on youtube
Date: August 19, 2015 04:46AM

A few recent comments I've made...

"The Illuminati's Greatest Enemy" (AC Bhaktivedanta Swami... I doubt it.)

"The Illuminati's Greatest Enemy"

I am "ramayomama" and commented:

"N---- please. More like "The Illuminati's Greatest Asset" the architect of a mind control Prison Religion. This is exactly the programming they prefer people to be on. Completely mind controlled and disconnected. Worshipping a human as the only way to connect to god. Unable to access their own intuition, unable to have a free mind, unable to discover truth for themselves and fundamentally disempowered, unable to effortlessly connect to god on their own free of a controlling man made religious system (that is totally sexist, antiquated, hateful, homophobic and authoritarian)

Hare Krishna is a system of total disempowerment and enslavement of the individual. To think it represents the mind and will of god is f------ crazy. I say to that god, suck a d--- up till you hiccup."

"Hare Krishna = consciously homophobic AND sexually repressive to the extreme while sexualizing and being affectionate to a blue transexual Krishna and feeling love and affection to some abusive old know it all cult leader who wants you to wash and worship his feet.

Great."

"Krishna is a sexy ladyboy! Just cut to the chase and admit it. Rub one out, you love it!"

Then longer comments on Radhika's video

Srila Prabhupada: Expert Historian and Big, Big Feminist

I will just share this as this person was trying to say that I was exactly the same as the ones I oppose for being somewhat objectionable in my communication style.

I responded to a comment by
Zenodotus Of Athens a little way down, writing in response to them saying:

"If it is the case that you tell people that you were in a cult and that you were abused you must be inundated with massive sympathy, interest, compassion, and concern. People who may do this may be used to such responses and how they expect people to respond, e.g. uncritically, in rapt attention, and in soft tones of comfort to salve wounds and the anguish of bereavement."

Their attitude is pretty funny, your boy Rama doesn't really give two shits about playing into the amusement park of presumed politenesses and respectfulness the other poster usually has people traverse when discussing the beloved cult of Bhaktivedanta Swami.

"I say I was raised in a cult, I lose all the friends I grew up with, my own mother, father and brother.
Some people are cool and compassionate, but most are too afraid to reach out, cannot even begin to understand.

I lost my family and friends 10 years ago for speaking against the cult.
My dad died 2 years later and my own mother would not even get on the phone with me.

That is about all I got for saying I was raised in a cult.

Now I am losing my non cult grandparents, too, as they are in so much denial over the damage and abuse caused by their daughter in the name of Krishna that they are telling me they cannot love me unless I bury it all.

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

Sure I receive some support online here and there, but it never approaches the void of all the ones I have lost being raised in this cult.

I have no mother, no father, no brother, no grandparents, no education and a few online friends who have showed me support. So think about that before you even begin to understand the fucking shit us kids have to go through raised in your dogshit mind control religion. Again, Fuck You for your absolute dismissal and belittling of the experience of being raised in a cult by fanatical and insane parents.

I don't care what is said about myself or anyone, go at it say anything you like. I love it, I enjoy insults or any opinions or feelings people want to send my way, so you got that totally wrong. You can say anything you like. You just might hear my thoughts after you say it.

The final point is there is no way I could ever become the same as what I oppose the way you think it works. Just because I am speaking my mind you think "That's abuse or intollerance, hey, you're just the same!"
That is really stupid, though.

They never talk, they never talk shit and they never share their true thoughts, so I'm polar opposite in that respect.

The only way for me to become the same as them is for me to become a fanatical brainwashed religious zealot and proceed to marry an equally deranged mind controlled woman and have kids. Then proceed to absolutely mind f--- those kids to beyond a 90% chance of them ever escaping the programming, then when one of the kids says "F--- you guys for doing all this to me" we never shed a tear and refuse to speak on the phone to them and writing e-mails to our kid saying "Our obligation to you as parents ended the moment you posted onto that cult forum."
If I do all this, then my wife dies and I inform wayward child they are not welcome to the funeral and refuse to speak on the phone to them, and then another 7 years goes by and I have never looked back, never shed a tear of sadness and successfully snuffed out my parental instincts and emotions, THEN I will capitulate and agree with your point that I have become the same as them.

But until that day that will never come, you are totally wrong."

Also a terrific comment from Eigener Herr

"Eigener Herr 6 days ago
Haha this is brilliant, you rock! I think we grew up on different branches that came from the same poisoned tree (Prabhupada - my dad was initiated by him into the ISKCON movement). Remember the time he left his wife because she drank too much tea?? That got told a lot around our circles, like it was something to be proud of. What a selfish whore, she must be stopped, mocked and derided for that practice. Now shut up women, the men are speaking. Oh you nag too much woman, let me beat you till you shut up. It's okay, I said it was okay.

But seriously super glad I found you. Keep up the good work! So refreshing to see another girl kicking these assholes in the butt for their hyprocracy, outright lies, ignorance and oppression. It never ceases to make me laugh hysterically at how threatened these same men are by a woman having an opinion gasp, let alone a say in how they are treated.

And for all the people not bothering to look up the SCIENCE facts behind brain sizes, statistically women have maybe an 8% difference in brain size (so more like 58 pounds vs 64), but we use our brain far more efficiently. So I'll dumb it down to terms you men can understand. Your brain is more like an SUV, yes it's bigger, guzzles more gas, and you'd probably think superior. Our brain is more like a Ferrari, faster, handles far better, and way out of your league. But have fun with your SUV, I'm sure it's very... adequate."

Nice!!!

Re: Fun with Hare Krishna's on youtube
Date: August 19, 2015 05:05AM

Eigener Herr, your analogy about cool cars was great, it really made sense to me! lol just sitting here reading it going "Whoa, yeah! totally! SUV! Ferrari! I get it... oh." love it.

40 years of deception
Date: August 19, 2015 06:05AM

It is interesting to go back and read Chris Butler's historic denials of political activity now that the truth is out about Tulsi Gabbard. His most famous candidates, Mike Gabbard, Rick Reed, and Kathy Hoshijo were all under his control, just like Tulsi, but they all lied and denied.

Within the old quotes from Butler are statements that he is "not a Hindu" and has nothing but bad to say about ISKCON.

A complete archive of all my pre-internet newspaper clippings:

Flash

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 19, 2015 11:13AM

There was a time when Mike Gabbard was saying that he would take legal actions
againts the newspapers of Hawaii if they where saying that he was part of
the Chris Butler cult ....and now we have Tulsi plainly signing the praises of Swami Bhaktivedanta and her own guru "MR Paramahansa "
In spanish there is a saying that says THAT DECEIT IS LIKE A DOG WITH VERY SHORTH LEGS....IT CANNOT RUB VERY FAR ...The Gabbard famaly is thanks to this pirated video finally telling the truth ...BUTLER IS OUR GURU

Hawaii Free Press Article
Date: August 19, 2015 11:10PM

New Hawaii Free Press article by Andrew Walden

"...Rep Tulsi Gabbard sent ISKCON her special videotaped greetings on this occasion. In it she praises her "Guru Dev Srila Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa"--which is what Chris Butler is called by his followers. (See 3:00 time mark.)...

...The video is remarkable because it is one of the few times Gabbard directly acknowledges who she follows. Normally she keeps her cult connections under wraps, but Butler's need to assert himself in internal Krishna politics likely forced her hand on this...
...The Chris Butler Cult was really, really, bad news until Tulsi flip-flopped on Gay Marriage. Now suddenly the rest of the media has gone silent..."

Flash

The Ethics of Tulsi Gabbard Part Two
Date: August 20, 2015 04:38AM

The Ethics of Tulsi Gabbard Part Two

Part One if you missed it:

Flash

Is this how weddings are held in the cult of Chris Butler?

No, but this certainly is!
This is a recent cult-arranged wedding with George Ormond (business partner of convicted drug trafficker, Patrick Bowler) acting as the “priest” with a poster of Chris Butler over the alter. This photo is the reality, so why did Tulsi Gabbard stage her over-the-top “Hindu” wedding production? One clue is her guest list ... [flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Disavowing AC Bhaktivedanta Swami
Date: August 20, 2015 04:55AM

I would say it's pretty key to truly analyze the krishna religion as a whole if you are contemplating leaving the Chris Butler cult.

Particularly AC Bhaktivedanta Swami as this is truly the root of the cult mentality used to power the Chris Butler cult.

My best advice, throw the Baby Krishna out with the foot bath water. I support FULLY anybody who follows Krishna free of a cult scenario, but the truth is I have not seen anything very impressive yet.
Surely Gaudiya Vaishnavaism is a cult system. It has inherent a necessity for a singular Guru in order to attain god or krishna. This is a cult system open to abuse.

I think the chanting is inane, dull and boring, maybe it has or had it's time and place, but to have to sing these mantras daily and filter everything through this crazy belief system just seems such a shame to me. The fundamental idea of personifying god as this strange male/female transgendered figure that you have to constantly be thinking of and worshipping, personifying and internalizing all the mythologies around him (her, it), and making them your inner joy. You internalize this fantasy scenario as you totally disconnect from your actual reality.

The mechanic of believing that "you are not your body, this material world is an illusion" is actually really fucked up and purely a destructive teaching of the sick architects of the religion. Disgusting, bitter men somewhere in India not that long ago concocted this crap, and you all believe it is the fundamental universal truth.

Bullshit. If you want fundamental universal truth you will have to ditch all the crap any human ever whispered in your ear, or wrote in some book.

There are a few methods of truly and directly experiencing the raw nature of the universe, cleaning out all those antiquated and useless man made belief systems stopping the flow of the truth moment to moment.
These methods all grow straight up out of the ground and not down through time.

The you are not the body, this is illusion teaching is very destructive. I like to think we are energetic and multidimensional beyond these bodies, but the truth you overlook in your prized and touted superior truth, is that while you ARE here, that body is YOU! It is the most perfect and unique and finely tuned representation of you, in this current dimension at this moment in time.

Your cult fanatical teaching has you disconnecting from that fact, running from the present moment and unable to see the true nature of the moment, as you believe you know it is all a hellish illusion that you are plodding your way through.

It is all destructive, no matter how true it may be, may have been or even still is. To just believe it as a static truth based on an external authority makes it limiting and cuts off your ability to re interpret and re analyze everything in a fluid manner, moment to moment.

Honor your life, your body, your mind and your sexuality. Free yourself from the destructive teachings of Chris Butler for a start. These are the teachings of AC Bhaktivedanta Swami, his specific mentality and world view are a cult mindset.

I personally believe Krishna is a man made deity just like all the rest. He is arbitrary and in no way fundamental to forging your own unique connection to god, the source, your own truth, however you want to conceptualize it.

The price of admission to Krishna is absolutely ridiculous, fuck off you blue cunt, I am not jumping out of bed every day to think about your ridiculous ass.
I am not fawning over some dude who claims he is the only way to know you, and I know enough to know I don't want no more of you, O Sri Blue Lady Boy of Vrindavana.

Date: August 20, 2015 11:48AM

Rama sez:
“There are a few methods of truly and directly experiencing the raw nature of the universe, cleaning out all those antiquated and useless man made belief systems stopping the flow of the truth moment to moment.
These methods all grow straight up out of the ground and not down through time.

The you are not the body, this is illusion teaching is very destructive. I like to think we are energetic and multidimensional beyond these bodies, but the truth you overlook in your prized and touted superior truth, is that while you ARE here, that body is YOU! It is the most perfect and unique and finely tuned representation of you, in this current dimension at this moment in time.

Your cult fanatical teaching has you disconnecting from that fact, running from the present moment and unable to see the true nature of the moment, as you believe you know it is all a hellish illusion that you are plodding your way through.

It is all destructive, no matter how true it may be, may have been or even still is. To just believe it as a static truth based on an external authority makes it limiting and cuts off your ability to re interpret and re analyze everything in a fluid manner, moment to moment.

Honor your life, your body, your mind and your sexuality. Free yourself from the destructive teachings of Chris Butler for a start. These are the teachings of AC Bhaktivedanta Swami, his specific mentality and world view are a cult mindset.”

Very true, Rama, exceedingly so....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.