ISKCON cult blog
Date: August 29, 2015 04:47AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ISKCON cult blog
Date: August 29, 2015 08:07AM

This article is insane, the dehumanizing hyper cultic mating ritual prescribed by ACBS

http://www.harekrishnacultexposed.blogspot.com/2012/01/hare-krishna-mating-ritual-revealed.html

DABCULT may take note as the blogger says the Hare Krishna favorite spice asafoetida has a long history of usage in black magic rituals (no supporting links, but may be worth a look)

http://www.harekrishnacultexposed.blogspot.com/2009/11/cult-dietary-restrictions-example-of.html

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 29, 2015 10:11AM

Excellent find, Rama- I especially like the page below!

Rememrber Tulsi is claiming she is a Hindu.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta was Chris Butler’s spiritual Master.
Now Tulsi has admitted that her spiritual master is indeed Chris Butler (Siddaswarupananda Paramahamsa).

By this summation we now have:
AC Bhaktivedanta = Chris Butler = Tulsi Gabbard, et al...

Here then are the Hindus, the devotees and the Spiritual Masters in all their “glory [holes]”:

NEW! SAFFRON ROBES & ROLE PLAYING: THE ISKCON CULT IN HINDU DISGUISE
THE HINDU IMITATION GAME
PSEUDOSCIENCE AND VEDIC COSMOLOGY

and my personal favorite-

GAME OF TROLLS

http://www.harekrishnacultexposed.blogspot.com/2015/08/saffron-robes-role-playing-iskcon-cult.html

Date: August 29, 2015 09:33PM

Right on, VOX I'll have a look at that, heres a clickable link

http://www.harekrishnacultexposed.blogspot.com/2015/08/saffron-robes-role-playing-iskcon-cult.html

And a brand new video from Radhika Bianchi (in all her sarcastic glory)

Srila Prabhupada: Great Logician Exposes Moon Landing Hoax

Date: August 29, 2015 09:36PM

VOX when I add a link I click the little globe-link icon then a separate box pops up just paste the link in the box, press enter then paste it again (or type a description that will become a hyper link)

ACBS and ISKCON are the reason for SOI
Date: August 29, 2015 09:49PM

If anybody thinks the ACBS and ISKCON stuff is getting a bit off topic, this is the foundation of 99% of the cult insanity in Science Of Identity. Chris Butler has zero legitimacy with Hare Krishna's outside his cult, but for the people who worship and follow him, his legitimacy is real and all rooted in Butler's connection to ACBS and his application of the destructive philosophy that man brought to us lucky westerners.

This is particularly true for the oldest and original cult members who were around and some initiated by ACBS, they are very fanatical about the original teachings of ISKCON before ACBS died.

George "All Go Varo" Ormond springs to mind for me. He was initiated by ACBS and he used to sing the old ACBS versions of the prayers, not the bastardized Siddha versions and we were told because his spiritual master was ACBS, not Siddha.

George Ormond has surely gone above and beyond the call of duty for his non initiating de-facto "spiritual master" Chris Butler, apparently being the go to guy for a Chris Butler approved cult wedding, I got pictures to prove it.

George Ormond
Date: August 29, 2015 09:56PM

George Ormond acts as a "priest" hosting abominable weddings, always nobody but cult members present, always both parties approved within the cult, servants of Chris Butler.

George Ormond "priested" Prahlad Webb's wedding I spoke of in my Nanda Ormond article.

I now have photos showing George Ormond "priesting" an identical cult wedding for some terribly mind controlled young couple in New Zealand. George probably learned the Fire Ceremony wedding during his time with ACBS, I attended his wedding to Jan Ormond when I was very young and it was the hindu fire ceremony with Chris Butler worship in full swing.

Re: ACBS and ISKCON are the reason for SOI
Date: August 30, 2015 02:08AM

Rama this is not really off topic at all.
It is THE platform upon which people will see,
quite clearly, where this misogynistic, dangerous and misguided
philosophy came from.
It is the origins of Butler which produced the rotten fruits we now know
as Mike Gabbard, George Ormond,and Tulsi Gabbard, et al.
Stinking (lying) rats indeed.

As I mentioned before-
A.C. Bhaktivedants = Chris Butler = Tulsi Gabbard

The amount of pain and suffering that has been inflicted upon innocent
people at the hands of Butler and Co and also the devotees of ACB, is staggering and again as mentioned previously, is now affecting a 3rd generation.

All of this must be exposed.
Better yet, it must be stopped.

Date: September 01, 2015 01:57PM

This ISKCON representative who is pro Tulsi told me to "Stop bitching about Siddha, be careful not to offend Krishna"

Wow. Attitudes so typical to Krishna devotees, absolutely fostering abuse

[back2krishna.wordpress.com]

[back2krishna.wordpress.com]

Anyone know his name? Copy the comments before he takes them down, he may leave them though.
As bad as he is he's not SOI, he responds and isn't afraid of the comments section.

I refrained (went back and deleted) from swear words! I'm trying

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: September 01, 2015 10:09PM

While I understand how nice it would be to have somebody in ISKCON aligned against Siddha's empire, it's NOT going to happen.
ISKCON will remain stoked about Tulsi being in Congress because she identifies herself as part of their tradition. They do NOT care how crazy Siddha is. Thoyugh he is the link to Tulsi, that's okay with them.

The people who need to be exposed to the reality of the Chris Butler - Tulsi Gabbard connection are the electorate in Hawaii. Now that she has publicly announced her allegiance to Butler ("My Gurudev Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa"), this information and a hunger for more information about this guru needs to be planted in the minds of Hawaiian voters and the media in Hawaii.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.