Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 16, 2015 11:07AM

Its great that someone had the great idea to pirate a lecture of Tulsi
and get it on YOUTUBE (let see how long it will stay there )
I am having fun in putting as much of the negative quotes of A.C Bhaktivedanta
under it ...someone should email that video to all the newspaper in Hawaii .
and to media in Washington.
As you may have read ...there as been many murders in New Vrindavan
and I heard in the late 70 ies when I was in Los Angeles that there was a plot to
kill Butler ...a plot so serious I was told that Swami Bhaktivedanta had to intervene to stop the possible killing ...No one wanted another guy calling himself "PRABHUPAD" that had stolen the Hawaii temple ...and made a run with the money ....with Gaursundar ...who took the money and went to buy a plot of land on the big island of Hawaii(I visited him many times there ...he kept some sort of non Iskcon temple going ...with his 2 wifes at the time )...So Butler was aware of this plot of Iskcon ..and was and paranoid about it for a long time...having security and arm guards ...What a twisted mind and a twisted heart
this guy must be to keep exploiting so many people for so long ...yelling screaming...a money hungry that will have people like Patrik Bowen deal drugs
possibly getting a cut ...and letting his beloved disciple go to jail for years
for the love of his guru ....wonder how he sleep at night ?

Options: ReplyQuote
The “Butler" did it.
Date: August 16, 2015 12:50PM

Great post Flash- excellent detective work!

Intelligence, compassion and wisdom were words that no one ever ascribed to Butler, Wai Lana or cult life.

They all seemed so...drugged somehow, drunk and high on bhakti yoga (Butler Kool-Aid)

Or maybe its all those Wai Lana chips they ate.
There was some prior discussion as to what were in all those chips that bear Wai Lana’s name & image and possibly Butler’s toenails.
Wai Lana and Butler also claim to be true Vaishnavas.
and they claim as their spiritual master, AC Bhaktivedanta.

So, do you think A.C. Bkativedanta would have eaten the Wai Lana chips?

Among one of the many unusual beliefs that Vaishnavas have- and also many in the Cult of Butler, is the distain and the total avoidance of certain food items.

Here is proof that Butler and Wai lana will do anything for a buck.
Here is proof that they are hypocrites.

Butler and Wai Lana and many of the devotees will not eat garlic or onion.
I lost track of all the times that I heard cult members condemn garlic and onion.

Now, I understand that they believe there are certain food items that must not be consumed per the Vaishnava code of behavior- that is well established.

But a true Vaishanava would walk the talk--so to speak.

So I took a closer look (check the ingredients) at some of those Wai Lana chips.

Stupid is as stupid does.

http://shop.wailana.com/products/barbeque-1-oz.html

http://shop.wailana.com/products/thai-curry-with-lime-1-oz.html

http://shop.wailana.com/products/herb-garlic-3-oz.html

So to sum up the preceding 2 pages on this forum, we see that Butler and Wai Lana
are nothing more than con artists- opportunists and liars.
They are theives and dishonest.
Butler is a true misogynist of the highest order and acts more like a
"Honolulu Pimp" than anything else.
Yes it is true he has used women to further his cause.
And he has frequently cursed and scorned those same women using the worst words possible, just like any other street pimp.
What a great “Teacher" he is.
Then, his ever faithful male servants go home and curse and hit their wives as well.
if its good for the master its good for the minion.

Butler the Pimp.
Way to go.

Quote:
Vera City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tulsi finally acknowledges Chris Butler as her
> guru and AC Bhaktivedanta as her "spiritual
> grandfather"!
>

Tulsi's ignorance of the actual history will trip her up. Doesn't she know that her spiritual grandfather accused Chris Butler (Siddha) of being a "criminal"? And, he (ACB) went on to say that "...Anyone who follows them will also fall down without a doubt..."

Was ACB predicting that Tulsi Gabbard will fall down without a doubt?
End quote.

As Rama Ransom says- idiots!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2015 01:08PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Acharya ~ Appointed, Elected, or Self Indulgent!
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 16, 2015 02:39PM

Flash ~
Remember also that in the 1990's Tusta did a lot of leg work and diplomacy with competing gurus and co-founded The World Vaishnava Association. Butler was getting politically isolated in the guru world. He was losing followers to the more "mellow" Indian guys who came to America and also Hawaii to fill the void left by the territorial AC Bhaktivedanta Swami. (People were also running over the the Katyayani/B.T. camp just to not get yelled at for petty infractions.)

Scroll down on the right side of the WVA website to see the list of Present Day Acharya's. You will see Butler is listed. It still amuses me that he uses only youthful photos of himself when he is almost 70 years old. Naw, it couldn't be that he is vain? And why didn't he leave his wife to take sanyass again, which is prescribed in Gaudiya Vaishnavism? Is he still afraid to be alone in a room with a woman? Never mind.

There was some discussion on this forum years ago about the fight between Butler and another guru over one of Butler's followers.

AC Bhaktivedanta and Butler both told their followers to stay away from other Vaishnavas, that they were the only true "Jagad Gurus" while the others were envious. They both taught that there was only one unbroken Sampradaya or disciplic succession from Chaitanya. Now Butler teaches that there are other sampradayas. Never mind.

In 1977 a lot of people got put off by Butler's "Haribol Special" where he appointed himself the next in line (while his guru's body was still warm). It was written by Tusta and Butler in the form of a fake interview. Butler directed the whole publication and had L.L. do the layout - including the size and selection of his own images. I find it of interest that he had to be pictured larger than all the others.

Not that he didn't have a lot to say about the ridiculous things going on at ISKCON, Butler later had to concede to other gurus just to maintain his own legitimacy (by joining the WVA). I think the main reason he did this was to not "out" his cult and hide under the umbrella of an established religion.

He also back-peddled on a lot of statements over the years. For example the title "Jaggad Guru" which means the Teacher of the whole world and Teacher of all other teachers, or the Master of all masters. Now he says it just means Guru and that there are many other "godbrother" gurus too.

Like his book "Sai Speaks" he also wants to obliterate the existence of the "Haribol Special" (both of which had once been on this forum for all to review). Hey, if he is truly the bleeter of absolute truth, why does he have to keep changing his bio and covering up old writings? Aren't they eternal? Never mind.

Here is another link where Tulsi acknowledges that her guru is indeed Mr. Butler. U.S CONGRESSWOMAN TULSI GABBARD'S JALADUTA YATRA MESSAGE

FAIR USE IMAGES:

Thanks Rama for the thought bubble!

Acharya ~ Appointed, Elected, or Self Indulgent!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2015 02:58PM by Vera City.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 16, 2015 08:51PM

Here is another great Radhika video. She does a great job destroying the hidden agenda in the story. It's worth listening to the whole thing to get the long and short of it. She demonstrates how destructive cult philosophies are embedded even in children's stories. This will really hit home for all of the kids who were neglected by their families in the cult. You will find that the ISKCON experience is not much different than the Butler cult after all . . . listen to the end.

Brahma Steals the Calves and Boys

Date: August 16, 2015 11:23PM

Thank you, Vera, for discovering a second pirated video.

The caption below the video identifies Chris Butler, the founder of Science of Identity (who does not wish to be identified). Tulsi Gabbard never expected to wake up to a photo of herself admitting her devotion to Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa. As I wrote before, political ambition might be her downfall. In order to pander to a stadium in India full of Hare Krishnas, Tulsi Gabbard has risked her career and her value to her constituents in Hawaii. Now the people of Hawaii know what she means when she calls herself a servant-leader. She is a servant of Chris Butler leading unsuspecting people to Chris Butler.

Comments below the pirated video:

Ms.Tulsi Gabbard, a Krishna Conscious Vaisnavi (born April 12, 1981), is an American servant-leader and member of the Democratic Party who has been the United States' Representative for Hawaii’s second congressional district since 2013.

For this very special occasion, U.S Congresswoman, Ms. Tulsi Gabbard presented her heartfelt message to Kolkata Jaladuta Yatra Festival on the 13th of August, 2015 which was broadcast on Ultra Widescreen Monitor at Netaji Indore Stadium, Kolkata for all devotees and attendants to watch.

Mrs. Tulsi Gabbard (First Indian born US Parliamentarian)
Mr. Alfred Ford (Ford Motors) dabcult video about Alfred Ford

Flash

amazing work, everyone!
Date: August 17, 2015 01:45AM

I have at least been reading everything, awesome posts and great vids popping up

Dabcult great posts on the forum, I have read them all.

Love the one about all drug proceeds to AC Bhaktivedanta and Chris Butler

I watched the Krishna Kids documentary twice.
Excellent movie, all mind control from AC Bhaktivedanta, SOI then used it all.

We used to say the prayer in Sanskrit and English that Nirmal (boy in the wheelchair) recited about "the senses are pathways leading to death" "the tongue is the most difficult to control"
This was an ISKCON prayer we carried over in New Zealand.

I am not too sure if this was instructed by Chris Butler to recite that crazy prayer, or if it was introduced by George Ormond, a.k.a. Varosada Das, who is a disciple of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami.

Nice work Vera, Corboy Dharmabum Vox, Googling, keep it up

Open letters to my grandparents.
Date: August 17, 2015 03:24AM

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 17, 2015 03:42AM

About that Hare Krishna kid movie ....and the NIMAI boy (mention by Rama ji )

Nimai is a quadraplegic ....because he was so neglected by his parents

he fell of a tree when he was 10 years old or so ...his father Jagadish was the

minister of education then and for many years and would fly around the world

to oversee

the various schools of the Hare Krishnas....he is a truth idiot that ignore again and
again reports that the kids where sexually abuse by pedophiles ..(now 25 have comitted suicide)...Now he conveniently put all the blame on Swami Bhaktivedanta
but in the days he was the supreme authority when it came to protect the kids

I met Jagadish a year ago ...he and his son are living in Vancouver Canada

now ...because they urgently needed the medical benifits in Canada ....

medical needs that Nimai was unable to get while living in Florida ..

His mother Laxmimuni ....is a crasy crasy woman ....Still in ISKCON and giving

long lectures about love of Krishna in Sunday feast at the Hare Krishna

farm in Florida (ALACHUA )...Jagadish told me a year ago that his son NIMAI was near death

in Florida 2 years ago ....and that his mother said that she had preaching

duties and was serving Swami Bhaktivedanta and therefore could not take care

of her son ....Jagadish had to fly to Florida and urgently brought his son to a

hosital in Canada (Jagadish told me all this in person over lunch )

And what was Jagadish doing now that he denounce ISKCON in a movie and rescued his son from death door..

He told me that he was writhing a book on the GLORIES OF LORD CHAYTANYA

Now BRAINWASHING runs deep in that family ...JUST ANOTHER FREAKING SAD STORY

And how does this relate to Butler followers ...well dear forum members

it just shows how hard it is to be deprogram from a cult ....once you have been in for 20 ...30 years or more ...YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO WANT TO GET OUT

YOU REALLY MUST WANT TO ASK THE DEEP QUESTIONS (As rama Ji is now doing )

IT took me years and years to have the courage to question A.C Bhaktivedanta

as my supreme role model ...my key to salvation.

The mother off Rama seem like an hopeless case when it come to deprogramming

and there are thousands more ...if we talk about Butler and ISKCON followers combine

Just yesterday I met 2 all dress up and shave up Hare Krishna on a street corner in Montreal ...
They where in there late 20ies and did not belong to ISKCON ...but to a sub
Hare Krishna cult from a guru that live in NEW YORK ...They where selling
Swami Bhaktivedanta books ....they had never met him

After talking with one of them (that saw my videos on YOUTUBE )
I realize it was hopeless ...He firly believe that man never went to the moon
That Prabhupad was right in calling woman less intelligent ...and that the black race was an "UGLY RACE " AMAZING braiwashing I tought later ..
Here was 2 guys dress as Hare Krishnas ...telling me that they reject the authority of ISKCON ....2 guys disciples of an unknown disciple of swami Bhaktivedanta ...all day in the street distibuting Swami Bhaktivedanta
carefully dress in orange robes (they told me that sex is a big NO NO ..in their cult ...So its brainwashing by second or third generations of brainwash disciples of swami Bhaktivedanta
ALL I CAN SAY IS BRAINWASHING IS A AMAZING PHENOMENA

Re: Open letters to my grandparents.
Date: August 17, 2015 05:32AM

Please check the article again, I included pictures of the card plus a bonus Chris Butler easter egg pic at the bottom.

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/open-letters-to-my-grandparents-jack-and-enid-campbell/

More about the Tulsi Gabbard message to Hare Krishnas
Date: August 18, 2015 09:56AM

I've just learned that Tulsi's admission is not too clear to those unfamilair with the cult. I suppose we can't expect her to say something like "Chris Butler is pulling my puppet strings from his Lanikai oceanfront home". Her reference to Butler is more obscure. I believe Tulsi utters the phrase:
"My Gurudev Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa."
Gurudev could mean God-like teacher in this context.

[en.wikipedia.org]
[forum.culteducation.com]

The phrase is uttered just after 2:51. Here is the link to the exact point: [youtu.be]
Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa is Chris Butler's initiated name
See SOI official website: [www.scienceofidentityfoundation.net]

He added the jagad guru to jazz it up a bit more

Tulsi mentions her spiritual grandfather at 2:40: A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

This second pirated video contains a caption with her guru's name beneath her image: Just after 3:00 [youtu.be]

Pirating her private message to Hare Krishnas:

Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2015 09:57AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.