Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 10, 2015 04:04AM

dabcult :

All destructive cults share the same three primary characteristics and it is possible to break through the programming.

See [cultsinsideout.com]

I have broken this down chapter by chapter within the book "Cults Inside Out." Everything is there from understanding the nucleus for a definition of a destructive cult, to an explanation of "cult brainwashing."

There is also a detailed description of the cult intervention process based upon many years of experience with case examples, including a neo-Eastern group with a guru.

Education is the key. The book is carefully footnoted with a large bibliography and index.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2015 04:09AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Fair Use Trumps Cult Abuse
Date: August 10, 2015 09:27AM

From WordPress to Flash:
Thanks for removing the content in question. The DMCA notice has been removed from the posts.

Best,

Sal P. | Community Guardian | WordPress.com

RE: [DMCA #2256630]: DMCA Takedown Notice
First name: Jeannie
Last name: Bishop
Company name: The Science of Identity Foundation
Address: P.O. Box xxxx
City: Honolulu
State/Region/Province: HI
ZIP: 96837
Phone number: 808-533-xxxx
Email address: jeanniebishop@xxxx.com

Copyright holder: The Science of Identity Foundation

I have removed the allegedly infringing material and substituted images which are too out of focus to be read. The unreadable thumbnail images
prove the existence of the leaked documents and are fair use. Please remove any DMCA notice on my blog.

This is more good news following my other victories against SOI censorship attempts.

Here are the thumbnail-size fair use images:
Leaked Cult Documents – Batch 1 of 3
Leaked Cult Documents – Batch 2 of 3
Leaked Cult Documents – Batch 3 of 3

Full-size images are available for private review. Just leave a comment on the blog with your email address. Your comment and email will remain hidden.

Flash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2015 09:29AM by flashlight_on_roaches.

Re: Fair Use Trumps Cult Abuse
Date: August 10, 2015 10:03AM

flashlight_on_roaches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Full-size images are available for private review.
> Just leave a comment on the blog with your email
> address. Your comment and email will remain
> hidden.
>
> Flash

Let me clarify. You can remain anonymous and send me a Private Message on this site - The Cult Education Institute message board. It is free to join and very secure. Either way, you will receive a link to the original version of any fair use image for your private use only.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 10, 2015 09:24PM

corboy
Why should any of the Gabbards want to change this?

In Butler's system, they are Brahmins.

Their status is validated by those devotees kept at the lower levels of the
system.

You are right. There is no motivation to change since they are living as Brahminical caste elites. Of course they will deny there is a caste system while they live within one. As long as the lower level sudra slave laborers and vaishya useful idiots like the Bhakti Shack dupes go on supporting the system, it will keep running. They will continue to apologize, lie, mislead, and deflect. In my opinion.

Born into ISKCON or SOI is Nondifferent
Date: August 11, 2015 05:39PM

Thanks Dharmabum for the Aum Beep Beep video.

Radhika Bianchi has made other worthwhile videos. She is a former "Hare Krishna" ISKCON kid who grew up in and left that cult. With very few variances, she speaks about the same philosophy as children who grow up in Chris Butler's cult.

Both groups:
- Worship a guru as infallible, both called "Prabhupad".
- Segregate the children from the rest of society - away from the "karmis" and "demons".
- Raise their children to believe that they are pure and superior beings because they chant and don't eat meat.
- Cynically teach that people are inherently gross and the only way to fix them is your particular brand of religion and your set of chants.
- Extremely intolerant and fearful of people with other beliefs; engendering a "them vs us" mentality.
- Deprive the children of a good education, especially in the sciences.
- Send their children to indoctrination boarding schools in some obscure location (so parents are free to serve guru for more hours).
- Teach the children to only see, hear, and listen to guru approved materials.
- Teach that television, movies, and books not related to guru literature will bring misery, karma, and "falling down into Maya (illusion).
- Totally shun family members who question, speak out against, or leave the group.
- Contol every aspect of their lives.

While the clothing is different, a Butler kid will find a lot in common with the "enemy" camp. (Butler forbade his devotees from associating with ISKCON people).

See Radhika Bianchi's video: Growing Up Hare Krishna

Excellent video about Krishna cult indoctrination:
How to Drive People Insane (And Get Away With It)

Here is a documentary about Krishna kids that were not as lucky as Radhika.
The Children of the Hare Krishnas

Take notes Bhakti Yoga Shack peeps...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2015 05:42PM by Vera City.

Lord Chaitanya and His Boy Friends
Date: August 11, 2015 06:10PM

Radhika Bianchi does a great parody of one of the stories that all Butler devotee kids grow up hearing. There sure is a lot of homoerotic liturature in the homophobic cult...

Lord Chaitanya's Loving Pastimes with His Associates

Re: Lord Chaitanya and His Boy Friends
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 11, 2015 09:47PM

Vera City Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Radhika Bianchi does a great parody of one of the
> stories that all Butler devotee kids grow up
> hearing. There sure is a lot of homoerotic
> liturature in the homophobic cult...
>
>
Lord Chaitanya's Loving Pastimes with His Associates

Haha, gay sex among pure devotees. In the Vedas, there was a story of Lord Shiva got so lusty for Mohini (Who was Krishna), he tried to rape her, but ejaculated prematurely. If only the Krishna people could really know these Aryan gods, they are the worst cheaters and sex-crazed gods, even the greek gods are no match for.

I hope Mike and Carol Gabbard watch this video, wake up to reality and free their children from the demon they have subjected them to.

> Here is a documentary about Krishna kids that were
> not as lucky as Radhika.
>
The Children of the Hare Krishnas

The Manu Smriti is the most harmful and barbaric text I have ever read in my life. Honestly, I cannot recall reading anything quite so repugnant as this. And yet this fascistic nonsense has been instrumental in shaping our morality and thinking for the last 3500 years and has been confirmed in all the later texts like the Puranas, Ramayana, Mahabharata and even in the Gita. It is the thinking that this text has inculcated into our collective national psyche which is holding the nation back and unless we reject this type of thinking it will continue to hinder India's economic and social progress. The Smriti contains the most despicable rules you could ever imagine, clearly written to give divine sanction to the brutal and vicious caste system.

It is obvious that the Manusmriti was not written by the first man and that the laws certainly did not come from god. They were made up by several men and Vyasa probably had his hand in them. What is infuriating is that according to us our lord Krishna seems to have confirmed the caste laws mentioned in the Manu Smriti in the Gita: this is the evil thing. I would state openly, without any hesitation, that the animal sacrifices in the Vedas, the Manu Smriti and the creation and protection of the caste system in all the scriptures are Hinduism’s equivalent of the satanic verses. The Manu Smriti confirms the sacrificial rituals of the Vedas and the caste system and the Gita confirms the same in the caste duties.

From Aum Beep Beep by VIPUL TRIVEDI

Chris Butler and The Science of Identity distanced themselves from ISKCON, but they share the same mindset and theology, therefore they are still complicit to the brainwashing, the crimes and victims of this hideous dogma. So, who's the demoniac now?

Do not submit your will to any of the cultists who would poison and control your mind with outdated and nonsensical beliefs whilst divesting you of your hard earned income. Make sure that you avoid cults, and cultists, like the plague.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2015 09:51PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 11, 2015 10:13PM

[www.asiantribune.com]

Gabbard idolizes Narendra Modi, who represents what is ugly and wrong with India. A look at her official web pages is enough to validate this fact. She called on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he was on a visit to New York on September 28, 2014 and presented him with a ginger flower garland from Hawaii. She also gave Modi her own copy of the Hindu Holy Book "Bhagavad Gita" (same copy that she used to take the Oath of Office). Why would a concerned human being idolize a murderer who as the chief minister of the state of Gujarat had scripted anti-Muslim pogroms in 2002 that led to the death of some 2,000 Muslims?

Gabbard speaks of protecting the rights of minorities inside Bangladesh, as if those rights are threatened. It is insulting, to say the least, specially coming from an individual who idolizes Modi and bows down to his fascist philosophy of exclusivism and intolerance. Ms. Gabbard: what about minorities inside Modi's India, who are facing increasing threats to their very identities under Modi's Hindutvadi rule? As a member of the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific, she ought to know that after staging the Yoga on June 21, 2015 on Raj Path, Delhi, Modi Sarkar has planned to celebrate Rakhi, Raksha Bandhan at a grand scale in late August. This plan has full approval of its parent organization, the RSS. "Now a Hindu religious festival will be given the status of a national festival so blatantly," Professor Ram Puniyani laments. "It surely is indication of the type of deeper agenda of narrow nationalism this Government has in mind."

As a die-hard Hindu fanatic, Gabbard has been in the business of protecting unjust Hindu and Indian interests. Consider, for instance, HR 417, which was introduced in November 2013 by a group of 26 House Democrats and 25 House Republicans. The Resolution called on India to improve the human rights situation of its religious minorities, especially citing the case of Gujarat. The text of the bill was fairly un-offensive; it did not single out Hindus as perpetrators of religious violence, but rather called for all groups in India to be treated fairly and given full human rights. However, Gabbard made it her personal mission to crusade against the bill.

Tulsi, instead take on the plight of the Dalits, victims of your dogma, for the last 3,500 years:

In praying to Krishna the Dalits clearly picked the wrong god, for this Aryan king was simply not interested in their plight. The agenda of the Brahmins who promoted Krishna to god was to create an empire based on the superiority of the Aryan race, an empire in which the Dalits had to be kept in their place by any means necessary. If I were a Dalit I would think twice before going anywhere near this god. The constitution of India, which was largely drafted by Dr Ambedkar, a Dalit leader and brilliant lawyer and economist, was, in part, meant to ensure that the scheduled castes were fast tracked on the road to equality. Quotas were set in the employment and educational sector to ensure that these castes got a fairer share of the cake. Over 60 years after independence the quotas still have to be met. There is just no will amongst the elite classes to attempt to better the lot of the Dalits. And why would there be? Why would we, as Brahmins, cut the tree which has kept us fed and fattened for thousands of years? Given the history of Brahmanism, in which the Brahmins have successfully kept the untouchables at heel, did anyone really expect things to improve for those at the bottom of the food chain? No, my son, imagining that independence, a new constitution and a new age would better the lot of those unfortunates was a pipe dream.

Religion, contrary to popular belief, is not harmless fun. It controls your mind, your every action, conscious or unconscious; it feeds extremism; it makes you believe in the false promise of rewards in heaven and in the next life; it hardens the hearts of those at the top of the chain; It elevates to a higher form of existence totally unworthy people who then exercise power over you- this is true of all cults the world over.

VIPUL TRIVEDI

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: August 12, 2015 03:53AM

In the 1970s on Kauai, I heard Siddha telling a group that the best a woman could hope for in this lifetime was to be reincarnated next lifetime as a man.
So I was pretty surprised to hear there are now females being declared pure devotees.
What brought about that change?

Fraudulent Copyright Claims
Date: August 12, 2015 05:14AM

It has been few weeks since the first attack on my blog by SOI using the claim of Copyright Infringement. I’ve since recovered the blog and won a fair use right against Mike Gabbard. What you may not realize is that SOI also made fraudulent claims of copyright infringement which resulted in the banning of photobucket accounts used by Flash and also Vera City. This ban had the effect of destroying important parts of over 150 posts to this message board spanning seven years. It seems to me that Rick Ross has an opportunity for redress for the harm done to his highly regarded Cult Education Institute.

Here are two examples of destruction to factual and important posts (images removed by photobucket and the click does not provide access):
An old post by Vera from 2012:

…and, a 2012 post by Flash quoting from a newspaper editorial:

Why would SOI claim ownership of a Maui newspaper Haribol Special and an editorial from the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper? More importantly, why are the Press not reporting these deliberate actions aimed at hiding the truth about Chris Butler and his protege, Tulsi Gabbard?
Reporters should be questioning Jeannie Bishop at Science of Identity Foundation about her claims of copyright.

In any case, the images have been located and saved for fair use.
PDF scans of Haribol Special courtesy of the Betrayal Files at Surrealist.org
[surrealist.org]

Flash

continued on my blog article:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.