Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 19, 2015 11:46PM

SIDE BAR:

I know rrmoderator posts this all the time but it bears repeating.
While we ask for information and stories exposing the Butler cult, do not give out personal identifying information. In my opinion, we are dealing with a paranoid and crazy cult that has a history of anonymous death threats, alleged cyber attacks, alleged computer theft, non-cult family members shunned, and law suits. They literally believe that any one critical of Butler is a demon and fair game. There is a lot at stake and exposure brings retaliation. We don't want anyone to get hurt as a result of posting infomation about a person's whereabouts or workplace. Also be cautious about giving information in PM's as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2015 12:02AM by Vera City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Tulsi Gabbard - No Way Out
Date: May 20, 2015 06:47AM

It appears that Tulsi Gabbard and her handlers made a serious mistake in placing her in the spot light (flash light, in my case) on the issues of terrorism and staff appointments. The journalists are now on her case and probing everything about her relationship to Chris Butler and his merry band of chanting disciples. Her Cone Head strategy (we are from France) has not worked and her continued silence has created a huge weight of unanswered allegations. Her phony Bollywood wedding to a fellow cult member was a joke to those “in the know”. The recent revelations about her father’s admissions of being a Hare-Krishna-heavy-drug-user plus the Taliban aspect of cult member, Patrick Bowler’s, drug smuggling are very serious. If she decides to finally address the media regarding the allegations, Tulsi Gabbard will have a very hard time distancing herself from both Bowler and her lies about being a Hindu.
Why? Because, it turns out that Bowler has very tight connection to the Gabbards since Tulsi’s nephew, Archana Gabbard, lives with Bowler and her brother Narayana’s ex-wife, Kimberley, is Bowler’s girlfriend.

Archana Gabbard, Tulsi's nephew, lives with Patrick Bowler (convicted drug smuggler)

Please read the blog article for all the links and resources:

Flash

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: May 20, 2015 10:37AM

VeraCity said:

*Where's Just-Googling* when you need him?

Ha! Just watching from the sidelines. I did get a laugh from watching the Conehead movie, which I saw for the first time the other day. The Coneheads claiming to be from France is indeed similar to these cult members claims that they are *Hindu* ...

I also watched Henri's videos ... The Aleister Crowley quote on toenails is indeed going to haunt Chris Butler and Way Looney for as long as they live. What a nasty wake-up call for those life-long devout followers to maybe get a glimpse that they may have been sadly bamboozled in the name of religion.

Glad to see Rama (Slave Name) back and alive and well.

Regarding the Bowler big-time drug smuggling affair ... Butler was mostly interested in those people who had the ability to make big money. He had no time for regular working-class folks. It was becoming more and more obvious even all those years ago that his main interests were money, and which evolved into political power over the years. All in the Name of Krishna, of course.

Interesting times we live in! Perception is key! One person is perceiving Chris Butler as the one and only representative of *god* on planet Earth ... Another person is perceiving him as a megalomaniac interested only in controlling others or maybe even as some type of energy vampire. (Energy sometimes represented as *money*) ... Choose your reality?

Date: May 20, 2015 11:49AM

Its "wakey wakey" time for the Cult of Butler.

Look around, all, and see what is truly behind that curtain.

Reality is indeed a megalomanic only interested in money and political power.
This has been the AGENDA from the very beginning. And let’s not forget, that
those of a feather always seemed to stick together.
Just Googling is absolutely correct in saying that Butler was only interested in how much
money and power you could bring to HIS table.
The rest, he chewed up on his way to more power and greed.
Just more grist for his mill.

Tulsi Gabbard is not a Hindu, Mike Gabbard is not a Catholic.
Tulsi is a DINO = Democrat in Name Only.
[www.facebook.com]

(aww come on.....someone please go light up this FB page...you know you want to!)

Patrick Bowler is a drug smuggler- worse--he was a snitch, the lowest of the low in any prison system.
Allen Tibbey is a con-man and he’s coming for your dollar soon.....buy his eco-condos near a beautiful
lake in New Zealand. But don’t drink the Kool-Aid & cookies he brings you.
And the biggest scam of all is Wai Lana....she has probably spent countless hours trying to figure
out how to inject toenails into Yoga mats; the chips and vitamins were no problem....apparently.
How much longer will Butler and Co. be able to continue the con?

Chrissy-Poo, and all his minions, you have all been very naughty indeed:
1) Destroyed marriages and families
2) Abandoned children
3) Child abuse
4) Rampant and willful misuse of government funded public aid programs in several states
5) Drug running
6) Brainwashing/psychic sleep/subliminal programing
7) Misrepresentation of charitable & religious organizations as tax free-income generating businesses
8) Slave Labor (equal opportunity abuse- children and adults)
9) Attempted blackmailing of a decorated war hero and State Senator
10) Welfare & food stamp fraud dating back to the late ’70’s (who could forget Katyani Dasi’s Oscar performance as an insane women- oh did I forget to mention that she was simultaneously “crazy" as well as an expert seamstress making vintage kimonos that were being sold
to Neiman Marcus for over $600 a piece? Yeah she needed that welfare money, didn’t she)
11) Suicides
12) Extreme homophobics, preaching intolerance and hatred
and
13) the infamous TOENAILS

Wakey, wakey........

Date: May 20, 2015 12:51PM

Rama- pls check your PM box--must be emptied out to make room for pending new messages !!

VVVD

Date: May 20, 2015 03:36PM

VVVD: Been busy but will empty my PM asap, want to copy the old stuff before deleting, in the meantime, anyone feel free to e-mail me, ask Flash for my e-mail, he can give it to you and/or forward messages to me. Flash it's cool to pass on any of my e-mail addresses. I will let everyone know when my PM's are working again.

Thanks everyone, great to be back and to hear from everyone, especially Just Googling the OG! Vera, too, glad you guys have been so dedicated this whole time.
Absolutely love the new Tulsi article, that photo of the NZ cult/Villa Getaways thick as thieves is brilliant, my poor buddy Nimai right there front and center.

He is a cool guy, one of 2 people I reconnected with on facebook recently, the other a good friend of mine from the Ormond fam. Both were very cool to me despite the past but since this has gone down the Ormond unfriended me and Nimai blocked me (but last I checked I was still on his friends list) I sent Neems a message the day before my articles came out.

I said why was Paramahamsa let back in after gnarly drug smuggling, and why are you guys all working together? I said surely if Butler did not approve of the drug smuggling, Butler would have booted him further than me, but since he was brought straight back in AND put in charge of Villa Getaways, surely the smuggling was done FOR Butler, 100% approved.

The fact Neems kept me slightly connected hopefully means he is not aware of all this and hopefully is contemplating what I said.

Of course some were well aware of Bowler's activities and I could see plenty of members being totally okay with that, thinking it's cool, being a gangster for Butler and Krishna.
But I am sure to the highest degree possible, the followers complicit in Villa Getaways were kept unaware of Bowlers true history if at all possible, So I hold out hope Nimai was just trying to be of service but not aware of what he was really doing.

Nimai and my other friend are really creative, cool dudes who have awesome artistic endeavors of their own, not to do with the group at all. Keep all that stuff up, you guys, I'm super proud of both of you. See you when the war is over.

A message to my friends in the group, no matter what happens from here on, if at any point any of my friends want to approach me on mutual ground, I can accept you all no problem, no difference to me if you chant krishna and follow Butler.if you can be cool with me, we are cool as.
On a personal level that is your own business and you can all worship any way you like.
Please, let me sample some of that Paramahamsa shit! I bet it was amazing! let's twist one up!
Too bad we weren't all given the green light to partake as opposed to the no drugs policy, this whole group would be a lot more chilled out.

PM's working
Date: May 20, 2015 04:08PM

Hi, my PM's should be functioning now

Calling Cult Reporter!!! Cara James where are ya?
Date: May 20, 2015 04:48PM

cultreporter a.k.a. Cara James, we need you! I still have you on facebook, log in and hit me up! Call Bevan Hurley and have a chat.

that is one girl not afraid of these guys, and absolutely not afraid to put her face out there in opposition to them. I have not heard from Cara in years and her facebook profiles have no activity from her in years. Hope she is okay.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 20, 2015 06:00PM

Hi Googster!
Yes, Butler is only interested in three things: adulation, power, and money. He doesn't care how he gets it. No, he didn't diddle little boys (does he now?), didn't want to kill, chop off heads, or ask everyone to commit suicide. That's wasn't his gig. But deluding people as to his status as a divine super man... well, he has no problem stealing, cheating, and benefiting from free labor and the fruits of unethical and criminal activity from his followers.

Bowler just found a method to buy his way into heaven. Bhaktivedanta did the same thing (accept donations from theives). Tuco says, "Siddha's a chip off the old block,eh."

But choosing reality to make it so? Believing in him doesn't make it so. Exers have chosen to stay far away from Czar Butler's crazy reality. Is there a proper blessing for Czar PrabhuFRAUD?

Rama ~ That's the main difference - you are willing to accept them freely, but they have no freedom to accept anyone outside of their cicumscribed and constricted world built on lies. Sad.

The Voxster Sez:
Its "wakey wakey" time for the Cult of Butler.

That's very funny. Add this to the list:

14. Immigration fraud.

Does anyone remember the door to door cookie campaign when SOI "members" sold cookies to fund a fake drug re-hab center on Kauai? They handed out slick brochures asking for donations. Where did all that money go? Former Kauai Council woman Joanne Yokimura should remember that one.

Mr Butler ~
You have been seduced by an addictive drug called power. It's against the 4 regulative principles. I'd say you are more of a Pure Dominatrix than a pure devotee.

Self Help Book For Tulsi Gabbard

All centres of power – Office of the President, Prime Minister, Heads of International Organisations, financial institutions, the military etc. are invariably subject to the “politics of truth”.

Speaking truth to power is often a hazardous task. Truth when disclosed often injures one or more vested interests. And this is one of the reasons why truth always has a hard time getting through.

The members of the inner circle wield enormous influence and would do almost anything to project that they are indispensable to the holder of power and cut down anyone that poses an existential threat.

The most vicious are not the outsiders trying to get in, as often perceived by those not within the corridors of power, but rather the members of the inner core themselves.

Those who have worked at the highest levels of the Executive Branch and survived would exhibit deep wounds and scars...

Therefore, an effective leader is one who is not only willing to accept ugly truths, but will ensure the conduits of truth are always open. And the messenger of truth must be smart enough to navigate past the choke-points and toll-gates without ruffling any feathers and or perceived as a threat.

Flash ~ Fantastic research.
Henry ~ I admire your courage.

All of this is, of course, as it appears to be, in my most unhumble opinion.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 20, 2015 10:40PM

Upgraded message board is now responsive and will adapt to all electronic devices such as smart phones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.