Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:57AM

[my.firedoglake.com]

I was sent this ....link ...no idea if its recent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: September 12, 2012 10:41AM

VOX VERITAS >>>>OFFERING>>>> IS NOW PARTLY UNDER MY RENAME VIDEO ...to be finish and extended in the days to come

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 13, 2012 11:28AM

Dabcult- your comments have been disabled on your most recent You Tube video- was this something you orchestrated?

In regards to the previous link to firedoglake; this is recent and it also links to another blogger- Pam- on the tabs in the top row, who had previously written about Tulsi and Mike Gabbard's homophobia. The last few pages of this forum should be sent to Pam at her blog: [pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com]
This is the lady that I had referred to a few months back as being a voice on the political side of the LGBT communities.
I am sure she would like her readers to know what Tulsi (and Butler) have been up to these last 12 months or so.

Date: September 13, 2012 11:10PM

Dear Veritas
Please send links to my videos to that LGBT lady representative

My posts under my last videos have been disable .....most probably by the lawyers of the cult
We are disabling the image that Mr Univers as build over 40 years
The guy who went to the "WHITE LIGHT ...and had a talk with GOD ....and as been fleecing thousands of their money ....minds and hearts with his lies and deceits for 40 years
My posts on the Honolulu star advertisers was also immediatly taken down .....the most sensitive matter to the Gabbard famaly is this .
IS IT TRUTH THAT THEY HAVE A SON THAT IS GAY ?....Some posts on this furum say it is so ?
But who knows for sure ?

Post the informations if you know ...or if its to sensitive send me a private message .

Date: September 14, 2012 04:02AM

Quote: "My posts under my last videos have been disable .....most probably by the lawyers of the cult.
We are disabling the image that Mr Univers as build over 40 years
The guy who went to the "WHITE LIGHT ...and had a talk with GOD ....and as been fleecing thousands of their money ....minds and hearts with his lies and deceits for 40 years
My posts on the Honolulu star advertisers was also immediatly taken down" End Quote.

Dabcult, I concur with your assessment. The cult does not want the world to know who is behind Tulsi Gabbard. They will continue to try and hide the truth. This is their highest goal: to obfuscate the truth and to continue the vast deceptions. No one must ever know what is really happening behind those Lanakai mansion walls. In the meantime all you loyal devotees and followers young and old, hand over your money and your time for free so that Butler can continue his charade and enjoy his new past time of pulling the strings of his political puppet Tulsi.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:57AM

dabcult
VOX VERITAS >>>>OFFERING>>>> IS NOW PARTLY UNDER MY RENAME VIDEO ...to be finish and extended in the days to come

[www.youtube.com]

Excellent video, Dabcult ... you have hit the nail upon the head!

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 15, 2012 05:40AM

Looks like a good movie about a cult.
The lead is loosely based on LRon Hubbard
THE MASTER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2012 05:41AM by Vera City.

Cult Headquarters on Maui
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 15, 2012 06:05AM

Anyone recognize this location?

Date: September 15, 2012 06:11AM

Attention FORUM
Please send ASAP an email to rseditors@rollingstone.com Att :Polotical edtor: and suggest that a certaing selft proclaim GURU of the UNIVERS cult leader ...homophobe ...germophobe that curse and rants are well documented by ex disciples a meglomeniac
that allow his disciples to eat his toe nails as a form of holy communion ...is the spiritual master of the GABBARD clan and a possible new congress member.
A famaly that have been serving MR Univers for more than 30 years ...MIKE plitical views are extrem right ....dauther political views ....leaning more and more to the left ...pro gay ..pro abortion ...a new star in the politic of HAWAII.
But they have the very difficult mission of keeping CHRIS BUTLER ...names out of this political arena
"Im Cathalic says MR Mike Gabbards...."IAM A HINDU says TULSI
in the age of internet its difficult to keep a secret like that under rap for EVER.....But they are trying anyway
To many skeletons could come up from past ex disciples that feell cheated beyond mesure with this "GURU"
The now "SPIRITUAL MASTER " wanted to be a rock star at one point ...but he found out that asking 25% of the income of his disciple.
and relaxing in his 3 Lanakai mensions is way more easy ....No travel involve ...free labour to mow his lawn wash his clothes .
The Rolling Stone magasine might be interested in a guru that one time was a ROCK Star wanabe.
If you participate in sending a request of investigations ...and offer articles or links to certain videos ..WE MIGHT GET THEIR ATTENTION
Thanks ...Feell free to use this posting and add whatever you think should be said to an organisation that pride itself in telling the REAL and truth story
on politic and politicians....in the USA and the world .
Thanks
Henry

Date: September 17, 2012 04:13AM

That movie the "master " as the Scientoly church up in arms
In an interview on CNN Steven Hassam (cult expert ) confirm that many of the scentology brainwashing teckniques are accuratly depicted ....Mr Hassam confirm that the church is at the present loosing a lot of members due to the recent publicity ...TOM CRUISE arrange marriage .....John Travolta a gay lman that as been mascarading as a
happaly merried scientologist .......for years
I have a dew new videos .....on the very big MORMON cult and MITT Romney

[www.youtube.com]

Be the MORMON ...Scientology or the Chris Butler cult
there is similarities
The main one is that a leader or an organization .....tell the potential recruits
BELEIVE ..this story that I am telling you without any proof whasohever

1 Scientology stories of ZANU coming on EARTH with oter extraterstial beings millions ago on a 747 look a like plane and destroying civilisations of the times

2.Joseph Smith (who seal to himself 23 brides to be with him in the after life ) being the one to restore the truth church of Jesus Chrish ......and now the church is rebabtising millions of dead people in absentia
thinking that acepting Joseph Smith Mormonisim will liberated them from cosmic prisons where they are supposevely
emprison right now .....its that crasy ....and Mitt Romney beleive all that BS

3- Chris Butler trip to the white light and hearing the voice of Krishna ...and then claiming to be JAGAD GURU
the new and improve PRABHUPAD..... a man that say eat my toe nails and you will be purified

ITS all ......beleive .....beleive ....beleive ...because we say so
and many do just that ............the blind following the blind

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.