Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 01, 2012 04:21AM

Welcome Steve! I would urge you to try and read as many pages as possible on this thread to get a fuller picture
of what has been happening on Oahu with Tulsi and her direct ties to the cult. Some of us have tried to contact
the local media sources for a few years now and it does appear that the stories are being squelched!
It could be that there are members of the second generation of the cult, who would be in their 20's and early
30's that have taken jobs in order to be able to monitor what comes in regarding the cult, as strange as this may sound.
Since Tulsi and other cultists often use the words "religion" and "religious beliefs" to explain their cult status,
people immediately relegate this to our freedom of religion and therefore no one should criticize. And so they
pass among us without deep scrutiny. I also believe it is in the nature of the Hawaiian people to be somewhat
tolerant of other people's eccentricities.
But this is not a benevolent cult.
If Tulsi goes to Congress, it will be Chris Butler at the helm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 01, 2012 11:33AM

My apologies, Stephen. I misspelled your name!

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 01, 2012 11:52AM

Welcome Stephen
You will find some videos on this YOUTUBE channel

[www.youtube.com]

Right now its Tulsi Gabbard againts a homeless ...penyless republican candidate Mr Crowley .
Read this forum at least from page 200
and you will have a better picture of the sinister cult .

Date: October 01, 2012 12:34PM

More I research why WAI LANA would give BUTLER disciples the nails of Chris Butler to eat ....more I keep coming up with BLACK MAGIC quotes and more I realize that there is no other reasons ...to do such thing

Important ingredients in many magical SPELLS. Hair and nail clippings provide a personal, sympathetic link and are sometimes used in conjunction with BLOOD, URINE, SPITTLE, and feces in many kinds of spells, including BEWITCHMENT and NECROMANCY. The ancient Egyptians believed that a potion made of hair, nail clippings, and human blood would give a person absolute power over another.

Hair is associated with strength, and in folklore magical power is bound in hair. Pubic hair is considered an especially potent ingredient in love charms. For centuries practices have existed for the safe disposal of hair and nail clippings so that they cannot be used for magical purposes. Ideally, they should be buried, according to Zoroastrian lore from the mid-fifth century b.c Aleister Crowley secretly disposed of his hair and nail clippings throughout his life so that others could not use them in magical spells against him. In Ozark lore, hair combings are buried, never thrown out. French peasants bury hair; Turks stuff hair clippings into walls.

I talk for an hour with a man today that was involve in the Laguna beach temple where BUTLER had long times disciples
a place where he practice "PSYCHIC SLEEP" on hundreds of people .
It is clear to him that Butler and minions did organise phoney companies in California where drug money(millions of $$) was indirectly and regularly redirected to BUTLER .
Many of those disciples went to jail when there where a very big bust in the 70 ies ......All mention of BUTLER was prohibited .....disciples took the fall
not mentioning BUTLER .
I talk with my contact about the black magic possibilities ......he was not surprise at all ....and told me that black magic was very prevalent in the PHILIPPINE ...and even more in China .
Do you forum can find any other reason,s why BUTLER nail clippings would be distributed by WAI LANA ....
Is she a freaking stupid women that would not know about the the historical significance of distributing nail of her husband for human consumption?
Or is she a student and practiitioner of the BLACK ART...?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 02, 2012 07:14AM

dabcult
More I research why WAI LANA would give BUTLER disciples the nails of Chris Butler to eat ....more I keep coming up with BLACK MAGIC quotes and more I realize that there is no other reasons ...to do such thing

Important ingredients in many magical SPELLS. Hair and nail clippings provide a personal, sympathetic link and are sometimes used in conjunction with BLOOD, URINE, SPITTLE, and feces in many kinds of spells, including BEWITCHMENT and NECROMANCY. The ancient Egyptians believed that a potion made of hair, nail clippings, and human blood would give a person absolute power over another.

Followers scramble and fight over bits of leftover, spit laden food from Butler's plate thinking it will purify them. ACB's devotees also did this. I am not sure if it is practiced by other guru sects or exclusive to Bhakti yogis. Toe nail consumption is certainly not traditional spiritual fare for devotees!

It is interesting that Orthodox Jews burn their nail clippings prior to every Shabbat, a holy day. According to Kabbalists the nails contain the lowest level of material energy and darkness. They are considered "klipah" or evil; something with no light; a husk or dead. To feed nails to a person is a way to manifest metaphysical evil upon them. In fact horror stories include the metaphorical world of husks or shells; things that block the light.

"The shell is one of the most common horror movie themes; Take a mask, a doll, or any dead representation of a living thing, shine a light out of its eyes, and becomes a thing of evil intent. The powers of evil appear in the shape of the animate dead - skulls, bones, zombies, vampires, and phantasms." ~ Rabbi Levi bar Ido

I found a quote recently about good and evil. It is sometimes hard to sort out the good from the bad.

"To distinguish between good and more good and between good and less good is not so difficult. But to distinguish between good and real evil is very difficult. You would think the opposite. But real evil people are sophisticated, [educated], and as attractive as the good." ~ Rabbi Shlomo

Butler has always wrapped himself up in this veneer of exaggerated beauty and purity. Couple that myth with hypnotic suggestions and practices aimed at destroying critical thinking skills. Is it no wonder that it is so difficult for people to see clearly. Note that Butler only shows videos when he was young and attractive. The Wai Lana brand is smiley, sweet, musical, flowery and fruit colored. Her image and voice is child-like. Who could imagine she would have evil intentions!? And yet when dabcult researches the origins of the practice of toe nail eating, all you find is black magic.

A Butler apologist that came on this forum privately shared with me that while he was not fully invested in the group, felt indebted to them for their friendship and help. He said he feared posting more on the forum because he believed Butler followers were psychic and had mystical powers. He got a call from a follower out of the blue every time he posted. Recently, another person privately shared with me some anxieties and fears associated with sharing information. They too had received a call from a devotee out of the blue.

You can’t imagine how hard it is to break free psychologically from this cult. Followers are not all stupid, incompetent, or weak people. It does not matter whether voodoo or hoodoo is real or not. They are bound by it in their own minds by the cults many manipulative tricks and lies. It does take a lot of courage to walk away, let go, and trust TRUTH. So I admire all the exers here who by faith in themselves or a higher power were able to leave Butler Loka and La Vida Loca!

The cult is very much steeped in mysticism. If you really want to study the psychology of the Butler cult, study the paradoxical, paranoid (but well produced) and violent creations from Wai Lana’s/Butler’s children. The themes are the same; a spiritual warrior on a journey, yet puzzling why he has to constantly fight off demons. It is a paranoid and violent world view, much like a horror movie with lots of dripping blood.

Little Ninjai is a violent cartoon starring a cute toddler whose face is covered by a big hat. He inhabits a world of bad guys constantly trying to destroy him. “Who am I? Where did I come from? Who are these demons and why do they run relentlessly across my path?” One moment he is wandering in a Disney version of oriental paradise and in another moment confronting wankers with Australian accents. Of course the peaceful, but murderous little bugger must decapitate every demon he encounters.

LITTLE NINJAI

The other production, Karma Kula stars Siddha das (Wai Lana’s son) in a martial arts role of a, well, Siddha-like warrior who wanders the country side, doing what? Oh yeah, killing and decapitating demons again. The humor in this story is completely Butleresque. “You fight like a girl.”

KARMA KULA 1

“The journey to kill a demon is never a straight one. I have traveled far and crossed many lands…But one thing remains unchanged. The unforgettable color of blood that seems to flow endlessly from my blade. That the demons keep coming, sometimes alone, sometimes in droves."

KARMA KULA 2

This chapter stars brother and sister. She plays a bit of a temptress. A sweet mantra chanting lady with weapons hidden under her sari and ready to cut off the Kama Kula’s balls. (Subadra Bellord was a body double for martial arts scenes in the gratuitously violent movie “Kill Bill”.)

“I don’t know who you are and why you want to kill me?”…”Something tells me you are not a real demon so I’ll let you live.”

The efforts are entertaining and engaging, but drone on the same theme as Butler. Us against Them. The work is already 6 years old and remains unfinished. Perhaps the project or persons displeased Butler. Maybe being on the cusp of fame would reveal too much about their secretive cult and their paranoid guru step father? Who knows? Many creative endeavors in Butler’s cult have been aborted. The kids certainly have talent and ability, but are stuck in a constricted world, like their protagonists, never to escape, and with lives interrupted.

Date: October 02, 2012 08:34AM

correction: Satya Bellord was Uma Thurman's body double in Kill Bill.

Date: October 02, 2012 08:58AM

It is interesting that Orthodox Jews burn their nail clippings prior to every Shabbat, a holy day. According to Kabbalists the nails contain the lowest level of material energy and darkness. They are considered "klipah" or evil; something with no light; a husk or dead. To feed nails to a person is a way to manifest metaphysical evil upon them. In fact horror stories include the metaphorical world of husks or shells; things that block the light....................
Thank you for that new quote Vera
Actually trought ages jews made sure that their nail where cut very very short.....for long nails where associated with evil...I have read ....but you actually got the good quote VERA ....the spit or the leftover of the Bhaktivedanta ...was a desire product in ISKCON
But never the nails ......I think ACB would dispose of them ..
The worst I have seen was BHAVANANDA the homosexual that became a guru and prolific pedophile...
I SAW HIM collect the green stuff that ACB was spitting when he had a cold ....Bhavananda collected the green stuff in a small jar .
mixt it with YOGOUR and drank the whole thing
HE WAS.... AN IS HE STILL EVIL and its a big stink even in ISKCON ...because he is protected by the BIG GURU JAYPATAKA and live in MAYAPUR as we speak
probably also because he is close with the gran son of Henry FORD ....AMBARISH
Alfred Ford .....who had an arrange marriage ...but now is preparing to become a monk ......HE IS AS GAY AS THEY COME .....but he is brainwash even if he is a billionaire.
I am about to post a new video warning AMERICANS ...that the first HINDU in CONGRESS ..is a member of a destructive cult
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 02, 2012 02:13PM

If there is a scam that is being prepare by Butler
it is the coronnation of TULSI "THE FIRST HINDU TO EVER WIN A SEAT IN CONGRESS"

We all know here what type of HINDU she is .....Born and raise and finance by the BUTLER cult dauther of the most homophobic politician ever to be elected in HAWAII.
A freaking hypocrite that claim to be Catholic to better bash the gay community of Hawaii
Look up my new video ...tell me what you think ...and what I should add in a futur one ...private messages welcome

The other day I was reading about the 7 million abortions perform last year in INDIA
and 77,000 women died during such abortions....there is a gendercide happening in INDIA ...women are even now in shorth supply
Now we have a PRO ABORTION TULSI ...A PRO GAY TULSI
that will really help the cause of HINDU women ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2016 12:24AM by rrmoderator.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:10AM

Can anyone confirm if Theo Coumbis of Kailua is a member of the Chris Butler cult? He and his wife, Gulab Coumbis, were contributors to Mike Gabbard’s congressional campaign. Theo is also linked to one of the vehicles used as limos by Chris Butler.

Date: October 07, 2012 05:17AM

flashlight_on_roaches
Can anyone confirm if Theo Coumbis of Kailua is a member of the Chris Butler cult? He and his wife, Gulab Coumbis, were contributors to Mike Gabbard’s congressional campaign. Theo is also linked to one of the vehicles used as limos by Chris Butler.

Gulab is a "Hindu" name. If Butler is using a limo connected to Coumbis, it is very likely they are followers. Driving him around is connected to his "personal service" and Butler has only trusted zombies around him. My friend had to laugh remembering back in the day about driving around with Butler in a rusty Dodge Dart!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.