Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 23, 2012 07:36AM

Regarding Vera's question: Anyone recognize this location:

Yes ~ This is the location where I first saw Chris Butler!
Looks a bit run down in this picture! This must be an old photograph?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 24, 2012 01:55AM

I have been inform that BUTLER drove away several of his top devotees who were lesbians in the past Both women had divorced devotees and had children. Butler was just completely anti-sex! One woman was cutting a musical album with him and the other was a good painter. He blasted them so hard about their relationship that they left the cult. Another top devotee married a woman who left him for another woman. I think these events contributed to Butler's hatred of gays because he did not rant about this in his teachings until after these events .....Why did Tulsi Gabbard leave her husband MR TAMAYO ...
I WONDER?..Theirs was sort of a new relationship ....why did she not tried harder to make the marriage work?
You can not really go to a regular psycchotherapist in Hawaii when you where from birth in the BUTLER cult ....and say "I HAD THIS ARRANGE MARRIAGE BY MY GURU " and its not working out
and "AND YOU KNOW DOCTOR WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX TO REPRODUCE "
AS a psychotherapist .....I wondewr how BUTLER cult member can even contemplate to get counseling
in the real world ....DId she ...or he had an affair when they where separated and she was in IRAK?
Did he realise that he was gay after all ..............Or did TULASI realise that she was a lesbian ?
What do you do when you are member of such a homophobic cult ...and wake up one day that you have strong feeling for someone of your own gender?
Do you go to your homophobic guru and share your heart and feeling with him ....or do you just shut up
and suffer in silence?I wnder ....or maybee you become an hypocrite ...and do one thing in fron of the guru .....and do another in his back ....that as happen hundreds of times in the HARE KRISHNA mouvement and is still happening worlwide in the Hare Krishna mouvement
G

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: September 24, 2012 07:05AM

Dabcult: I don't think you have enough information to speculate about Tulsi Gabbard's sexuality. Many of the "privileged" devotees move on to other partners or walk away from relationships. It isn't new, it is part of the double standard. The devotees who don't make the cut, however, still have to abide by the rules - get married, have babies for the cult.

Everyone in the cult is equally squeamish/hateful when confronted with the idea of gay or lesbian persons. The homophobia cuts very deep. Everyone will do and say as their Guru commands.

You are correct that devotees cannot get counselling that they may need. Official theory is that all bad things happen to a person because of their karma, and because they are unworthy, offensive impure people. Literally 'maggots".

The most counselling a person will get is from their local higher-up disciple who will tell them to chant more, serve more, get over it.

Date: September 24, 2012 07:08AM

That testimonial of the yound Australian kid that came out at 16 years old ...and was the son of a disciples
of BUTLER ...and was rejected by his father ....How does that work ?
Does the disciple have to tell his guru ...sorry "MASTER "my son is a pervert homosexual ?

If the "MASTER" could just look at the latest in science
that show that some man have more estroges than testosterones ....and vice versa for women also
he just might change his bigot theology ?
But its hard to teach new tricks to an old dog .
Especially when you work your disciples in a frenzey ..like he did with MIKE GABBARD
even paid for shamefull anti homosexual propaganda on Hawaii radio and TV .
What is he to do now say ...that JAGAD GURU PRABHUPAD PARAMAHANSA was stupidly wrong .
But now that his crown jewel TULSI is about to go to congress
What would the master say .....if TULSI would tell him " MASTER " "I think I love women ?
My quest is that he would shut up and protect is invesment .....and continue to be the hypocrite and bigot that he always as been .I keep wondering
Why did TULSI not try harder to save her marriage ?
Anybody knows why she would leave a martial art expert ...her age son of a prominet famaly in his country ..... she was using his name till a year or so ago ...what was the irreparable crisis in that marriage "MAKE ME WONDER "

Date: September 24, 2012 07:23AM

TERRENAUT.. I don't think you have enough information to speculate about Tulsi Gabbard's sexuality.

In all due respect TERRENAUT ....you have no idea of who is giving me informations about the cult and its members ....you might be surprise if you kinow
I would never ever say that the sexuality of TULSI is this way or that way .
I am simply asking questions
Nothing wrong about asking questions .
Even my lawyer is telling me its quite ok to simply ask questions .

Nothing wrong about asking .Why would TULSI leave so easely a macth that was probably personally arrange by MR UNIVER HIMSELF ? Can the intimate friend of KRISHNA be that off in choosing a mate for
all the ambitious political projects he as with TULSI dauther of a senator ? I WONDER ?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 24, 2012 11:45AM

just-googling
Regarding Vera's question: Anyone recognize this location:

Yes ~ This is the location where I first saw Chris Butler!
Looks a bit run down in this picture! This must be an old photograph?

This house is on Maui. It looks similar to the shack/house on Kauai. It was taken in the late 1970's. It is the exact location where Rick Reed started the newspapers for Butler. Butler had his own house on the land (the one with the escape hatch in the closet floor). His house wasn't in any better shape. This was before he started living in fancy mansions. There were several other shacks on the property where his followers lived. The house later became a girl's school for a short time which Wayne Nishiki's ex wife Celine ran under Butler's orders. She was not a certified teacher. The girls were unhappy and went back home. Ponomauloa was started later on Oahu.

Date: September 25, 2012 09:10AM

Can any of you readers tell me if Mr. Michel Champagne of Kailua is a past or current member of Chris Butler's cult?

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: September 25, 2012 11:37AM

dabcult

In all due respect TERRENAUT ....you have no idea of who is giving me informations about the cult and its members ....you might be surprise if you kinow
I would never ever say that the sexuality of TULSI is this way or that way .
I am simply asking questions
Nothing wrong about asking questions .
Even my lawyer is telling me its quite ok to simply ask questions .

Nothing wrong about asking .Why would TULSI leave so easely a macth that was probably personally arrange by MR UNIVER HIMSELF ? Can the intimate friend of KRISHNA be that off in choosing a mate for
all the ambitious political projects he as with TULSI dauther of a senator ? I WONDER ?

Okay, if you have solid information then I apologize. You posed your statements in the form of questions which implied you were looking for information, rather than already having the facts.

You are correct, I know nothing of your sources or of the facts you already have.

Date: September 25, 2012 02:50PM

TERRENAUT SAID ="Everyone in the cult is equally squeamish/hateful when confronted with the idea of gay or lesbian persons. The homophobia cuts very deep. Everyone will do and say as their Guru commands.
You are correct that devotees cannot get counselling that they may need. Official theory is that all bad things happen to a person because of their karma, and because they are unworthy, offensive impure people. Literally 'maggots".
The most counselling a person will get is from their local higher-up disciple who will tell them to chant more, serve more, get over it."
Thats a powerfull testimonial TERRENAUT...as I know now that you know the cult close and personal ....I know that line "ITS YOUR KARMA"

When I was preaching in South america in 1972 I got a very stange desease ...where I had enormous boils in various part of my body ...that had to be remove with various surgery ...I ask for counsel from Swami Bhaktivedanta by mail ...and the anwer I received
IS THAT IS WAS DUE TO MY BEING EXTREME lusty in my past lifes ...IT WAS KARMA
It was actually a contagious desease that I cought while helping other devotees clean their gaping wounds ....a mediacal proffesional gave me 6 penecilin injections and it was over ....freaking ignorance ....but at the time "I BELEIVED WHAT THE GURU SAID "
That is one of the most sinister part of this cult ...here we have a mostly uneducated meglomeniac that as set himself up to be as good as GOD
That does not have a clue of the scentific research on homosexuality ...or even HUMAN sexuality ...and give erroneous often dangerous instructions to followers
THAT IS WHY ...Taking initiation from MR KNOWIT ALL....is so very dangerous
because as with most Hare Krishna .....mental troubles like being BI POLAR
(very coomon theses days) mild skysophrenia ...AsPERGER..obsessive conpulsive behaviors .......clinical depression.....dislexia ..risidual of having been raise in very dysfonctional famaly
may never be diagnose ....because" its your KARMA "...just chant more ...just serve more ...just sleep lesss...just repress your sexuality a little more ..
following the instructions of such idiot guru ....can keep you mad and deeply unhappy ...to the point of suicide as we have seen with this ex disciple who trew himself off a freeway in HONOLULU ....when all that a person might need is to be medicated ..with LITHIUM or some other medications.......and syptoms would dissapear...no chanting needed....What does he care that meglomeniac BUTLER as long as the money comes in ...and he get his daily massage and acuponcture in his air control LANAKAI mansions..
The rest of the disciples can suffer "their karma" ...and if they are getting worse ITS because they
are not serving anoff .....SUCH dangerous BULLSHIT and if you happen to give birth to a gay boy or a lesbian dauther .....REALLY BAD KARMA .
More I read about this FREAK more I am disgusted ......and dear VERA telling me
ATTACKING TULSI ...MIGHT BACKFIRE
What freaking backfire could that be? Will someone attack this forum ?
TULSI GABBARD is protecting this asshole ...by not telling the whole sinister BUTLER story ...she is helping perpetuate the misaries of the 29,000 blind followers (that number is inflated anyway ) she only care about her ass being in CONGRESS with all the perks $176,000...that a long way of being a massage therapist just a few years back
If she open that can of worms completely and tell the press that she also eat the toe nails of Chris BUtler ...because he is "SO HOLY "...The public would look at her for what she really is ...a freaking brainwash cult member ..."I AM A HINDU " GUDIYA VAISHNAVA "..........NO SHE IS A BUTLER WORSHIPPER ......
LET expose her for what she is a cult member dauther of MIKE AND CAROL
that have serve and worship BUTLER for 30 plus years ....they get the perks and could not care a dam ...if some of BUTLER disciples are suffering "ITS THEIR KARMA"
I have been on the phone with a few people now that are living in Hawaii and they are telling me that TULSI is a lesbian and that she as a girlfriend .....DO I BELEIVE THEM ?
NO ....I DO NOT ...at this point ...not anoff proof ...but my contacts are digging deeper
BUT IF I DO FIND OUT FOR SURE THAT SHE IS ...I will make a VIDEO about it ...
I have no sympaty for the GABBARDs ...they do not give a rats ass about the suffering of the disciples of BUTLER .....that might be suffering from mental illnesses ...or living in poverty so they can give the 25%.....to please BUTLER ..or are so afraid to loose their opportunity to go visit Krishna on his planet ...with Butler as their tour guide ...TUSTA is already waithing for is chum guru to arrive
They think they are the elite...the chosen one
They are a dispicable famaly ...MIKE FIRST >>>CAROL SECOND >>>and TULSI she is a big girld (srew the theory that "OH SHE IS A VICTIM OF THE CULT"...she knows she is deceiving ...lying ...When you go to war ..you don,t go halph way
This forum exist for what purpose ? Exposing the bastard so the slaves might be liberated and no more slaves ...will take the pledge of serving MR UNIVERS ....and the DIVINE consort WAI LANA ....till their dead ..IT is sordid ...do not make excuses for BUTLER new political star...The Hawaiian barbie knows the suffering going on ...but at this point she is so brainwash and hypocritical ....she reminds me of spokeperson for Scientology .......LIES AND DECEITS day in abd day out .

Date: September 26, 2012 05:42AM

Quote: "That is one of the most sinister part of this cult ...here we have a mostly uneducated meglomeniac that as set himself up to be as good as GOD
That does not have a clue of the scentific research on homosexuality ...or even HUMAN sexuality ...and give erroneous often dangerous instructions to followers
THAT IS WHY ...Taking initiation from MR KNOWIT ALL....is so very dangerous
because as with most Hare Krishna .....mental troubles like being BI POLAR
(very coomon theses days) mild skysophrenia ...AsPERGER..obsessive conpulsive behaviors .......clinical depression.....dislexia ..risidual of having been raise in very dysfonctional famaly
may never be diagnose ....because" its your KARMA "...just chant more ...just serve more ...just sleep lesss...just repress your sexuality a little more ..
following the instructions of such idiot guru ....can keep you mad and deeply unhappy ...to the point of suicide as we have seen with this ex disciple who trew himself off a freeway in HONOLULU ....when all that a person might need is to be medicated ..with LITHIUM or some other medications.......and syptoms would dissapear...no chanting needed....What does he care that meglomeniac BUTLER as long as the money comes in ...and he get his daily massage and acuponcture in his air control LANAKAI mansions.. " End quote.

Dabcult, this is the sorry truth of it all. The biggest crime is that I saw many misled victims in this cult that most definitely needed professional counseling, but Butler made it sound as if going to a materialist and karmi doctor would harm them. It was ALWAYS "your Karma" and you never chanted enough nor sacrificed enough, nor gave enough money. I often wondered when speaking with members of the inner circle, and witnessing all their misdeeds, what they were doing there. Most of them had been severe drug users and alchoholics, most exhibited signs of bi-polar and depression and some were just downright cruel and evil and delighted in running to the master at every opportunity to denouce someone else. Backstabbing was rampant as was adultery and just plain cheating, and by the way, if your husband did stray, well that was "your Karma" as well, never mind the fact that both parties were so unsuited to each other and it was an arranged marriage that never should have happened in the first place (perhaps like Tulsi's?). To curb all the illicit sexual nonsense that was occuring Butler must have come up with the "you can have more than one spouse" nonsense. In another yuga, this was practiced and in today's world we have the polygamous sects found in other countries, but in this country, in the US, this is a hard thing for a devoted wife to swallow. Here was another sad situation. Apparently, some of his male followers believed they could have more than one wife. And there were even wives who had more than one husband. It was also okay, per Butler to hit your wife to get her to behave. That was mentioned elswhere in this thread. Some initial devotees were culled from the ranks of the Hare Krishna sect but also from the drop-outs of society and the misfits. People who were lost to begin with, who were sick in mind and perhaps in their soul as well since one usually goes hand in hand with the other. Did a Mensa member (or for that matter just a regular happy normal person) ever join Butler's cult? Not all were damaged, it just seemed that there were many who were, to anyone who would bother to take a closer look at those who chanted next to them at the gatherings. Then there were the elite members, those that gained entrance to the private inner circle. They must have realized early on that if you did exactly what Butler wanted, he would reward you. At the expense of those you had to trash, leave behind, (like your first wife & children) and step on, in your zeal to please the master. Butler preached fear. Butler showered derision and scorn on them.
Everyone suffered from high stress levels. There was a great deal of tension and misery. People were exhibiting physical illnesses. Children learned to lie about feeling ill so they would be forbidden to attend the gatherings. People were quarantined for the slightest reason. It was/is the Kingdom of Butler in which Deceit , Deception and Destruction (of a person's will and mind) ruled supreme.
Butler was a charismatic person. If you had met him many years ago, you would have seen the slavish behavior of his devotees. If you had been of a lesser will or not quite as strong a mind as you do have, you too, would have fallen under his spell. We were all lucky to have escaped.

But then, like a drop of water on a parched man's tongue, here would come the "bliss". The sweetness of the "master's" smile.
The slightly sardonic lop-sided smile thrown quickly, swiftly in your direction. All for you, my dear. Only for you.

That was/is the true evil of this cult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.