Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 07, 2012 05:32AM

Vera City
flashlight_on_roaches
Can anyone confirm if Theo Coumbis of Kailua is a member of the Chris Butler cult? He and his wife, Gulab Coumbis, were contributors to Mike Gabbard’s congressional campaign. Theo is also linked to one of the vehicles used as limos by Chris Butler.

Gulab is a "Hindu" name. If Butler is using a limo connected to Coumbis, it is very likely they are followers. Driving him around is connected to his "personal service" and Butler has only trusted zombies around him. My friend had to laugh remembering back in the day about driving around with Butler in a rusty Dodge Dart!

I use the term "limo" loosely; he has a fleet of three old cars of the same make and model that regularly take him about and do his errands. There are other vehicles that are used to make deliveries to his three Lanikai hide-outs. It is interesting that all of them could be considered as junky as that Dodge Dart. Keeping a low profile, Chris? Then don't wear that stupid surgical mask when you're out for a drive.

Theo Coumbis has a bit of a resume as an actor in film and TV. Like all of Chris Butler's "stars", his accomplishments are not so great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 07, 2012 05:33AM

An interesting but hardly unbiased Blog about coming of age at a cult school in the Philippines, Baguio Brahmachari. Some photographs are attributed to Nitai Bishop (son of Jeannie Bishop, SOI President, and Kailua housecleaner?) Those of you familiar with the people might find it interesting and current members of the cult who read this message board might like to know that it is OK to share your experience with the world.

[baguiobrahmacharislive.blogspot.com]

Date: October 07, 2012 03:48PM

Thanks Flashlight! That blog is a firsthand account of one of Butler's "schools". Note the young age in which
Ian was shipped out - 12. He also posted a picture of an alter, where you can clearly see the large size portrait of
Butler in relation to the other deity pictures. While reading his stories I was taken back to those years myself, the mansion in Malibu, the kids at the kirtans, knowing that for the parents, they were just in the way of "devotional service". By removing the children and sending them away, the parents would be free to do the master's bidding. That was the real reason behind the brahmacharis schools. Very sad situation for the kids. The truck accident that happened wasn't the only accident. There were others, like the one that happened in the Sacramento area in the early 90's as well. Now let's go back to that picture of the alter. Notice the offerings of food in the front of the pictures. We all know what "secret ingredient" was in that prasadam, don't we? Do you think those kids knew? Reading this blog answers some questions for me. I often wondered what became of the kids that were sent away. I always felt it was a tragic thing, for the children to be shipped off like that because the parents were too busy serving Butler.

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: October 07, 2012 06:32PM

The blog of Ians's is the only record of the school on the internet. Has anyone tried to contact Ian for input on this forum? I wonder how long the blog will stand and if others will contribute. I wonder if he will be pressured to take it down. I think one of the people on this forum who were in the cult should try to contact Ian and give him some support and warning.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 07, 2012 10:18PM

Interesting warning from private eye.

Before warning Ian, make sure you open an account that is use and dispose and that cannot be traced to your above ground identity.

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: October 07, 2012 10:53PM

Good point corboy. Thanks. Yes be careful. Obviously Ian is no longer in the cult. He may however be sympathetic. His rememberances are mostly happy after all. Now that a link to his site has been posted here you can be sure he will be contacted by a representative from the cult. He has given the most information about the secretive school. I don't think the leaders of the cult will appreciate that much. I bet the site goes down really soon.

Date: October 08, 2012 07:34AM

Most assuredly Ian will be contacted by the cult and pressured to take down his blog.
Nitai is still in the cult. The Tamayos as well. This is an important artifact and must be
archived for this forum. If any one of us does contact him, do not come at him
as a negative strident voice, rather, approach him as a concerned individual. It seems he did have a rough time
of it in his early adult years. Who wouldn't have, given that he was seperated from his
family in the manner in which he was. The photographs he has posted are invaluable as well. Dabcult, take note of this blog.
The girl's schools weren't much better.

Date: October 08, 2012 07:42AM

This part of Ian's blog made me cringe. Quote: "we were just a bunch of boys trying to make sense of what was happening to us biologically and emotionally and spiritually. It was no doubt different for each of us. Some of us were very much engrossed in the activities around us, while others spent time in a swirl of confusion that has probably lasted a good bit of their lifetime. I don't mean this in a negative sense by any means. I'm just trying to be realistic and objective about it. Those ages, 12-17—how many can claim to know anything at that age—in retrospect. There was no doubt many wise kids there (wise guys too). Some of these boys to me were guys who stated off at the school being total boys and ended up being very serious about their spiritual practice. In fact you often saw that. New boys would come and swim in a daze for some months—maybe even a year—but then eventually something would snap—and we'd start to really dive deeper into our practice. " End quote.

They would snap=translate that to, they finally released their critical thinking skills & got with the "program". Indoctrinization complete.

Date: October 08, 2012 10:19AM

I am happy that I discovered Ian’s obscure Blog for all the appreciative members of this forum. For some reason, the Blog was not appearing in the normal search results. Speaking of search results, Tulsi Gabbard’s handlers have been very busy burying the links to all the negative content. Please keep posting on other authoritative web sites (as Henry does on YouTube) and you’ll cause bigger headaches for these suppressors of truth.

Ian is a courageous soul for making his testimony public and reaching out to old cult classmates. His acknowledgement of past addiction and mental health battles are inspirational. But, he should not be so quick to forgive Chris Butler and his own parents for their part in his story. Where were Ian’s grandparents when he disappeared at age 12? Where have all the other grandparents been when so many cult children have been sent away for programming and abuse? Perhaps Chris Butler insists that his members become completely estranged from family before submitting to his mind control. Where were the grandparents for the Gabbard children and why did they allow Tulsi to be sent away to a similar Philippine boarding school?

I have made a copy of Ian’s Blog for safekeeping.

Date: October 08, 2012 11:10AM

For the most part the parents of cult members were kept in the dark. They were just told that their son/daughter was involved in a benign yoga meditation group. A safe enough term in those days.
Also it seemed apparent that the people who fell into the cult were not all that close with their families or siblings to begin with.
That would explain the lack of legal action on the part of other family members when someone went "missing".
Butler also stressed that you should stay away frorm your family, that they were not to be associated with.
In this manner he could control who they were surrounded by.

The importance of Ian's blog cannot be underestimated. This blog will soon be removed.
It proves the existance of those Butler schools we all spoke about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.