Re: Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 21, 2007 10:18AM

Yeh, I wonder what FL and Gabbards think about the New World Odor (yeh, that's right ~ it stinks!) ???

They would probably support it as long as the homosexuals get sent to the concentration camps, I suppose???

Not so, though, with ACB and his current followers... check this out on youtube:

[www.youtube.com]

Raksasas indeed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 23, 2007 07:55AM

Gabbard has shown quite the knack for following along with the NWO.

He was totally a Bush boy, playing the neo-con card and trumpeting the war on terror.
Well, he seems to have an uncanny sense of the next phase, as he has switched party affiliation to Demo(n)crat as the NWO groom and prepare their next favored frontwoman Hillary Clinton who has received more campaign contributions from Military-Industrial companies than all other candidates COMBINED. (yeah, she will obviously bring the troops home.)
Not to mention receiving special treatment from Rupert Murdock(wasn;t he supposed to be conservative?) in the form of maximum campaign contribution, weekly private meetings for at least the last few years and the hosting of many fundraisers for her.

Plus the little fact that the Bush's and the Clinton's are very close, Bill Clinton refers to George Bush senior as his surrogate father and many say the US has been under the Bush Clinton dynasty since the Reagan administration with Bush as vice.
The opposition is an illusion... Bush and Kerry are cousins and both members of the ULTRA elite "Skull and Bones" society of Yale university, more telling was their subsequent reactions when asked about this on national television.

[video.google.com]

also note Bush's "i'm not gonna lose", RIGGED!

Prescot Bush (grandfather of George W. Bush) was instumental in financing Adolph Hitler to power from Wall Street.
[reformed-theology.org]

really, there is NOTHING to worry about.

I wonder what compels Siddha and Gabbard to jump on the political trends that they do.
They have the right timing.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 25, 2007 09:29PM

That's right, Rama, Hillary is the next illuminati set to carry on with their evil agenda ~ strange how members of the same family are the ones in power, eh? Father and son, husband and wife, and even the opposition is a cousin!

Are the Gabbards and jihad guru too dumb to see what is going on??? Or does Mike G think he has some power to do anything about it??? Or is he only concerned with his anti-homosexuality agenda???

And bringing the troops home is definitely not on their agenda, no, on the contrary it seems like they are now intent on marching into Iran... Some people are even suggesting that "they" are planning to detonate some kind of nuclear device, a dirty bomb maybe, in an American city, and get the media to point the finger at Iran. Notice how the media is now painting Iran as the "bad guys"???

How is this possible??? Simple. Indoctrination and brainwashing of the pyjama people and the soldiers, so that they themselves will be crying out to go and "get" Iran...

And the Gabbards and jihad guru cannot see what is going on, while claiming to be knowers of the "absolute truth"! Jumping on the neo-Nazi bandwagon and lying about his religious beliefs just so that he can play at being a politician, and to be pleasing to his Fearless Leader... pathetic!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 27, 2007 07:57AM

To whom it may concern:

There have been repeated complaints about "flaming" on this thread.

Please do your best to be courteous and respectful here.

Posted by: SoI Kills ()
Date: November 27, 2007 08:08AM

If I may ask - as I didn't notice any flame recently, have you been receiving complaints from the cult in question?

Date: December 01, 2007 06:29AM

To TERRANAUT

I just read your post from a while back concerning a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against SOI.
I think it is a great idea and there is plenty of ground for this with many, many kids.

I do not really see myself in exactly the same situation, I never did any of the mind numbing homeschool spoken of here outside of a couple of weeks in the philippines, although those kids got SCREWED!

I mostly did my school from the NEW ZEALAND CORRESPONDENCE SCHOOL which I enjoyed a lot, the curriculum was nothing but the standard stuff, I would work directly from the text books which were of the same standard and content of regular schools.

I remember that in the e-mail from my Dad which I posted here a long time ago, he even said "what would be the point of higher education" or something to that effect which kind of makes him seem guilty of this education denial.

Perhaps he is, but I in no way feel shortchanged in this regard. I never felt attracted to further schooling since the completion of my high school level stuff, It never appealed to me. It still doesn't. My folks supported my interest in animation type classes and in obtaining computer equipment to create on my own work.

I think you are right on with this, if there was such a lawsuit, I would be willing to contribute. I think there were many other kids that really bore the brunt of this problem, many still being stupefied with anecdotes of Balarama and Krsna's cows during math class.

Posted by: greatmaster ()
Date: December 06, 2007 11:03PM

I knew sidda and the group in the early 70's.
I tried to post about them here on RR a couple years ago but was banned. I think the mods thought I was lying about them.

Date: December 06, 2007 11:06PM

greatmaster:

You say you were previously banned?

What name specifically did you post under?

Posted by: greatmaster ()
Date: December 07, 2007 07:53AM

Sir,
I posted under the name 'yourmaster', at the beginning of this thread.
I was banned.
I have taken a vacation from this great website because of my wrong doing and hope to be welcomed back.
The members seemed to be interested in what I had to share about Sidda and his folks.
Love,
greatmaster

Date: December 07, 2007 09:40PM

greatmaster:

Once banned always banned.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.