Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: September 20, 2007 08:43PM

just-googling
How about this for a movie title:

They claim that they are of the Catholic faith, which is a belief system of resurrection of the body, eating fish on Friday, and eternal hell for anyone who is not baptized a catholic...

:?

What to speak of eating the flesh and blood of their sacrificed guru/man/god/deity.

Actually the Catholics believe the wine and bread turn into the real flesh and blood of Jesus. From what I understand a Vaishnava is not allowed to eat flesh or drink blood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:25AM

Hey Rama Das,

I feel very saddened that your family is not talking to you. Are they passing judgment on you because you choose not to follow their religion? Are they "protecting" themselves from a "demon"? Are they just blindly obeying instructions?

Is this what they teach in this cult? JG seems to like to preach about Jesus a lot, I guess so it helps him maintain his guruness". Anyone who knows anything about Jesus knows that he was most merciful to the most fallen.

What mercy are you being shown Rama Das?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 21, 2007 01:47PM

Seems to me fearless leader and his followers put a lot of emphasis on avoiding demons and offenses. They seem to have similar ideas that many Christians do about things being black or white. If you disagree with Fearless Leader you must be a demon and offender. If you don't recognize Fearless Leaders greatness and pre-eminence you must have NO spiritual vision. I remember at one point I was told to get rid of my japa bag because people would make offenses and it would hurt them. It all seemed a little bizarre considering most Vaishnavas are very open about who they are and what they do, especially the chanting. Am I the only one who perceived this type of fanatic puritanical consciousness within the group?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:55PM

quotesman
... Am I the only one who perceived this type of fanatic puritanical consciousness within the group?

There was definitely a lot of right wing fanatical puritanical consciousness within the cult.

The anti-ISKCON sentiment was very strong. No shaved heads, no bead bags, no robes, and definitely no chanting Hare Krishna in the street. Exactly the opposite of what ACB instructed his disciples to do and the things that were first and foremost for ACB, we were told to do the exact opposite. It reached a point where even looking at a person in an orange robe was like the surest way to destroy your "spiritual life."

We were instructed to chant Hare Krishna mantra on beads in secret, but this had to be kept a secret from people ... This type of consciousness was a conundrum for us! It felt like you were some kind of spy on a mission from God, and that everyone else was the enemy. James Bond. Poor Mike Gabbard! He is still experiencing this conundrum on a public level.

:(

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 22, 2007 05:37AM

Hey everyone, well, as far as the family falling out, it was all over what I said here.
I figured that the family would be upset or bummed out, but I never dreamed that they would just shut the door on me. I guess that is what honesty and speaking your mind get you.
I seriously thought that our relationship was much bigger than their reaction, I would want nothing more than them to except me as I am, and to RESPECT THAT.
They are so tweaked in the head that they would just switch off or deride me any time I expressed anything I value or believe outside of their sick and selfish belief system.

They don't want to hear where I am at and they try to push their sick Chris Butler f**king poison down my throat any chance they get.

You CANNOT treat people like that. Relationship must be MUTUAL and UNCONDITIONAL, or else it is a sick dysfunction that strangles the life out of genuine individuals.

to my mum:
I can accept you as you are and i can relate to you without an investment in converting you to a belief system, seems like that is of no value to you.
In fact, you would rather believe a really distorted interpretation of my words and actions and just throw me to the wayside.
Your s**thead master told you that I want to stop you from serving him, that I want to take you away from "krishna", and that you must not have anything to do with me.

NEWS FLASH: I don't give a damn about any of that, you do whatever the hell you want to. I care greatly about FREEDOM, something you have absolutely no idea about and no regard for.
I feel absolutely compelled to stand against the unbelievably sick and unhealthy system of slavery and spiritual suicide that you raised me under, and as the two people who pushed me into it with everything you had, trying your absolute hardest to ensure my mind was absolutely impervious to anything but your dismal paradigm, you two, more than anyone, should absolutely pay attention to the fruits of your labor.

The fact that you have actually sacrificed your relationship with me to avoid any friction with the people and ideology that dominate you is evidence that you are not now, nor ever have been fit to be parents, the very REASON you even had kids was to send them up the river....

So disgusting, I could vomit for eternity.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 22, 2007 05:48AM

To Googling:
I guess the way I would describe the most recent lectures I had heard would be dismal... like a downward spiral the focus is on how bad the here and now is, to totally turn people into walking corpses, the only beauty is placed outside of this very life and world, to try and eradicate anything the followers may have of value in this world.
I do not mean money or possesions, I mean CREATIVITY, humor, SOLIDARITY, individual power and the god given ability to discover and learn.

Also increasingly insular.

Take it easy, man.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 23, 2007 09:48PM

The movie ideas seem never-ending! Here's a few more!

[b:a0d0d3029f]Lies my Guru told me [/b:a0d0d3029f](Drama, PG-13)

A story of love and happiness; of truth and liberation; of knowledge and God; of purity and humility. In the end all these promises turn out to be all lies. A moving drama from the eyes of a disciple who has given up everything to follow the path of an enlightened guru to a dark end.

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Jagged Guru [/b:a0d0d3029f](Comedy, PG-13)

A Story of a teacher with rough edges. Hear him bring profanity to a whole new level; See him throw infantile tantrums over his meals and watch him mistreat his students in the most sadistic, egotistical and irrational misdemeanor. Guaranteed that you'll die laughing.

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Guru - the bad and the ugly [/b:a0d0d3029f](Western-style action comedy, R for profanities and violence)

Quentin Tarantino, watch out! A western-styled beach-bum bars his way into the guru-business and gains cult-following. His god-like status corrupts him, turns him into the bad and the ugly. If you're for a classy comedy, this movie is not for you. Scenes of extremely violent acts like The Guru beheading and and turning a yamadots (devil) into a corned beef, despite of The Guru being a vegetarian. The "man with many names" coolly walks away, under the the original's background Django music (the flute) and wipes the blood from his samurai, then mutters: "Go ahead, I'll make my tea!"

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Extortionist [/b:a0d0d3029f](Horror, Strictly For Adults Only)

A guru who claims to possess mystic power - can talk to God and could cast out the devil out of you. Guess what? These don't come free. You have to donate from 25 to 50% of your salary to his mission; plus, you have to give up your family, friends and loved ones if they don't agree. And guess what again - they don't work! He can't talk to God, the devil is an accomplice and he can't even take care of himself, that's why he needs you, morons! The final end is when The Extortionist meets his match - a highly-possessed young woman, capable of spewing out streams of poison from her mouth. Who will win the duel? Is it the Extortionist with his pseudo mystical power or the girlie with a rotating head? You'll have to go and see this exciting horror flick!

[b:a0d0d3029f]Sai Wars Trilogy [/b:a0d0d3029f](Sci-fi Blockbuster, For All Ages)

[b:a0d0d3029f]A New Dope [/b:a0d0d3029f]

Long, long ago and far, far away, in an island of Hawaii, a young, acid-popping, surf dude's delusional battle against the Empire Iskcon, against the offensive, against the mental speculators, against demoniacs and against the homosexuals begins. Armed with the white light savvy, he transforms himself from Sai to Jagad Guru, the Teacher of the World, only to find out that the world is not buying his delusion, only his handful followers do. (oh, those clowns!)

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Empire Chants Back[/b:a0d0d3029f]

After suffering a setback from much controversies like drugs and arms smuggling; abuses on women and children, including sexual; and money laundering and misappropriation, the Empire tries to clean up its acts to try to reform its image. As the Empire gains its reputation back, the Jagad and his rebel forces chant in obscurity.

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Return of the Jagad[/b:a0d0d3029f]

Not to be outchanted, the Jagad reinvents himself into a more contemporary preacher of not just Vedic but also of Christian knowledge. Instead of being the backward sanyasi, he's now a happily married guru; instead of donning the outdated dhoti, he now is plain-clothed; instead of displaying the chanting beads, he and followers enjoy the clickers; the bead-bags are turned into gun holsters for his bodyguards; the usual shaved heads and sikha is now a no-no, the rebel forces can now enjoy back their usual locks, albeit more clean cut than the hippie-style from which they started; and instead of temple-worship, sankirtan in the streets and distributing prasadam to people, they have recluse themselves into their quiet homes, centres and teach relaxation-meditation, massage and other health therapies to recruit new members. Aside from enjoying limited success as a TV personality, the Jagad is also an accomplished recording artist. Something his guru Bhaktiyodanta never accomplished because of his broken English and his relatively mediocre singing. He also groomed his wife, Queeny to be a yoga superstar on TV and a handful of students to successfully run for and won political office to someday bring his dogma of The False to the mightiest nation in the known Universe. Not bad for a spoiled kid from Louisiana who once swore not to ever work in his life, to be living as a millionaire, watching peacefully the sun as it sets down at the horizon from his wealthy beachfront abode in a far, far away island of Hawaii.

Prequels (Coming soon on DVD to DTE outlets near you):

[b:a0d0d3029f]Phant-Aum Menace

Attack of the Clowns

Revenge of the Sid[/b:a0d0d3029f]

[b:a0d0d3029f]The Wizard of Odds[/b:a0d0d3029f]. (Musical, Comedy, For All Ages)

A story of a girl lost in a big city. After misadventures the long road to the City of Odds, meeting friends and many Wiz along the way, they finally reach the wonderful City of Odds and its divine leader, the Wiz. But unlike the first movie this story adapted itself from, this girl is not so little anymore. She gives up her ruby slippers and exchanged them for jade ones, the phony provided as a gift. She chose to stay with the Wiz Wiz instead despite learning she, the Wizzy and anybody else are all equals, and tells the friends and the Good Witch of the North, who guided them along the way to: "Fuck off! I'm staying here with the wizzy, woozy Wiz in this wonderful, wonderful City of Odds."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 24, 2007 01:46PM

just-googling
The movie ideas seem never-ending! Here's a few more!

[b:236a0ea6dc]Lies my Guru told me [/b:236a0ea6dc](Drama, PG-13)

A story of love and happiness; of truth and liberation; of knowledge and God; of purity and humility. In the end all these promises turn out to be all lies. A moving drama from the eyes of a disciple who has given up everything to follow the path of an enlightened guru to a dark end.

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Jagged Guru [/b:236a0ea6dc](Comedy, PG-13)

A Story of a teacher with rough edges. Hear him bring profanity to a whole new level; See him throw infantile tantrums over his meals and watch him mistreat his students in the most sadistic, egotistical and irrational misdemeanor. Guaranteed that you'll die laughing.

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Guru - the bad and the ugly [/b:236a0ea6dc](Western-style action comedy, R for profanities and violence)

Quentin Tarantino, watch out! A western-styled beach-bum bars his way into the guru-business and gains cult-following. His god-like status corrupts him, turns him into the bad and the ugly. If you're for a classy comedy, this movie is not for you. Scenes of extremely violent acts like The Guru beheading and and turning a yamadots (devil) into a corned beef, despite of The Guru being a vegetarian. The "man with many names" coolly walks away, under the the original's background Django music (the flute) and wipes the blood from his samurai, then mutters: "Go ahead, I'll make my tea!"

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Extortionist [/b:236a0ea6dc](Horror, Strictly For Adults Only)

A guru who claims to possess mystic power - can talk to God and could cast out the devil out of you. Guess what? These don't come free. You have to donate from 25 to 50% of your salary to his mission; plus, you have to give up your family, friends and loved ones if they don't agree. And guess what again - they don't work! He can't talk to God, the devil is an accomplice and he can't even take care of himself, that's why he needs you, morons! The final end is when The Extortionist meets his match - a highly-possessed young woman, capable of spewing out streams of poison from her mouth. Who will win the duel? Is it the Extortionist with his pseudo mystical power or the girlie with a rotating head? You'll have to go and see this exciting horror flick!

[b:236a0ea6dc]Sai Wars Trilogy [/b:236a0ea6dc](Sci-fi Blockbuster, For All Ages)

[b:236a0ea6dc]A New Dope [/b:236a0ea6dc]

Long, long ago and far, far away, in an island of Hawaii, a young, acid-popping, surf dude's delusional battle against the Empire Iskcon, against the offensive, against the mental speculators, against demoniacs and against the homosexuals begins. Armed with the white light savvy, he transforms himself from Sai to Jagad Guru, the Teacher of the World, only to find out that the world is not buying his delusion, only his handful followers do. (oh, those clowns!)

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Empire Chants Back[/b:236a0ea6dc]

After suffering a setback from much controversies like drugs and arms smuggling; abuses on women and children, including sexual; and money laundering and misappropriation, the Empire tries to clean up its acts to try to reform its image. As the Empire gains its reputation back, the Jagad and his rebel forces chant in obscurity.

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Return of the Jagad[/b:236a0ea6dc]

Not to be outchanted, the Jagad reinvents himself into a more contemporary preacher of not just Vedic but also of Christian knowledge. Instead of being the backward sanyasi, he's now a happily married guru; instead of donning the outdated dhoti, he now is plain-clothed; instead of displaying the chanting beads, he and followers enjoy the clickers; the bead-bags are turned into gun holsters for his bodyguards; the usual shaved heads and sikha is now a no-no, the rebel forces can now enjoy back their usual locks, albeit more clean cut than the hippie-style from which they started; and instead of temple-worship, sankirtan in the streets and distributing prasadam to people, they have recluse themselves into their quiet homes, centres and teach relaxation-meditation, massage and other health therapies to recruit new members. Aside from enjoying limited success as a TV personality, the Jagad is also an accomplished recording artist. Something his guru Bhaktiyodanta never accomplished because of his broken English and his relatively mediocre singing. He also groomed his wife, Queeny to be a yoga superstar on TV and a handful of students to successfully run for and won political office to someday bring his dogma of The False to the mightiest nation in the known Universe. Not bad for a spoiled kid from Louisiana who once swore not to ever work in his life, to be living as a millionaire, watching peacefully the sun as it sets down at the horizon from his wealthy beachfront abode in a far, far away island of Hawaii.

Prequels (Coming soon on DVD to DTE outlets near you):

[b:236a0ea6dc]Phant-Aum Menace

Attack of the Clowns

Revenge of the Sid[/b:236a0ea6dc]

[b:236a0ea6dc]The Wizard of Odds[/b:236a0ea6dc]. (Musical, Comedy, For All Ages)

A story of a girl lost in a big city. After misadventures the long road to the City of Odds, meeting friends and many Wiz along the way, they finally reach the wonderful City of Odds and its divine leader, the Wiz. But unlike the first movie this story adapted itself from, this girl is not so little anymore. She gives up her ruby slippers and exchanged them for jade ones, the phony provided as a gift. She chose to stay with the Wiz Wiz instead despite learning she, the Wizzy and anybody else are all equals, and tells the friends and the Good Witch of the North, who guided them along the way to: "Fuck off! I'm staying here with the wizzy, woozy Wiz in this wonderful, wonderful City of Odds."

I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD.. :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 24, 2007 01:48PM

"quotesman"
just-googling
T
[b:f17c7def8a]The Extortionist [/b:f17c7def8a](Horror, Strictly For Adults Only)

That is truly hilarious. Good show googling. My head is rotating in laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 24, 2007 09:21PM

Glad to see you laughing, Quotesman... :lol: :lol: :lol:

[b:958d94b1e2]The Yes-Men [/b:958d94b1e2](Coming Soon, PG-13, some scenes of offensive nature)

A scenic, lowly place in the Philippines is home to young students from different parts of the world. They are not exactly mutants but close. Because here, they are trained just to be like that - to be unlike other children - spoiled, obnoxious, precocious, curious, to a more finesse, manageable, obedient, industrious, one-track mind automatons. They are taught ancient knowledge from Vedic literatures in place of science; they are taught activities from Vedic practices, instead of spending time on TV, internet and computer games. And here they are taught the Power of affirmation - saying Yes to the Guru, ALL THE TIME. Like, when the world is against you, just say Yes to the Guru and things will be fine.

"How come sometimes the Vedic scriptures sound like children storybook to me?" Just say Yes to the Guru and the doubts will go away. "Hey wait a minute how come in Science it says completely opposite to ...", the power of Yes to Guru will answer it all. "Sometimes I have a question regarding our beloved Guru ...". Don't even get there; just chant Yes Guru and things will be all right.

The boarding school has proudly produced super mutant-like disciples like: Work-me-In, a tireless dynamo now working for DTE (Down-To-Earth vegetarian food chain); Stormy, a Vedic scholar and fiery debater; Eyes For You Only (Cyclop), takes care of the altar, never look at girls; and Misty, a lush-looking girl who is always ashamed of her model-look body, because her heart belongs only to Guru.

This Fall, these new super-devas and devis are out to save the world from the evil of empirical knowledge, from the scientific community and from the secular society that brought to this world nothing but misery, carnal love and divinely offensive acts against the Guru and his philosophy.

[b:958d94b1e2]No Smiling, for God's sake [/b:958d94b1e2](Comedy)

This documentary produced by the Science of Identity Institute outlines in straightforward terms what it takes to be pleasing to the Almighty - by groveling at the feet of His bestest friend in the whole world - Kris Butler. Simply by donating all your money to Kris, or by becoming one of his groveling servants, you can buy yourself into God's favor, and maybe, just MAYBE you will be able to save yourself from the wheel of birth and death... Yes, out of six billion human beings on planet Earth, the Almighty has chosen this spoiled rich American to be his one and only representative. And there is a dire warning to those disciples who are laughing and smiling in secret back rooms: God can see everything - He knows what is in your heart - He knows when you are giggling and He is preparing a special place in Hell for you...

---------------------------
[b:958d94b1e2]BOOKS:[/b:958d94b1e2][/color:958d94b1e2]

And even though Kris has such a busy schedule, he is also planning on publishing a few new books in the works... Following his best-seller "Surfing Transcendental Waves" there are some sequels, including:

[b:958d94b1e2]"Skiing Transcendental Slopes"

"Batting transcendental Baseballs"

"Eating at Transcendental Chinese Restaurants"

"Enjoying Transcendental Materialism"[/b:958d94b1e2]

And a whole new series of "How-To" books, especially written for the Upper Crust of society, with various titles such as:

[b:958d94b1e2]How to lambaste the working classes[/b:958d94b1e2]

[b:958d94b1e2]How to be totally obnoxious to servants and slaves[/b:958d94b1e2]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.