Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:34PM

They are probably writing up a report right now with suggestions of how to protect the policy book from getting into the wrong hands.

Devotee, "Srila Prabhupada the demons know about the policy book now."

Fearless leader, " You idiots didn't I already tell you the policy for making sure the policies don't get out to the demons. You didn't write that down in the policy book and teach it to everyone!! Idiots, fools, a-holes get out of here, you demons."

I am LOL!!!! :lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 16, 2007 11:46PM

Amazing that we did not see through his egomania, which was really quite strong even 20 or 30 years ago...

Maybe subconsciously we did see his egomania developing and turned a blind eye to it, because we believed in the Krishna philosophy so much ??? googling

It is kind of like two lines that appear to be parallel but are just slightly off in the beginning but as the lines advance down the row it becomes apparent they are not actually parallel. In the beginning it was not so easy to see but now after some 30-35 years it is obvious.

All one has to do is read the books to know fearless leader has created his own thing and in no way mimics the life of any real sadhu, saintly person or any eastern tradition. But in the beginning it was difficult to see. We thought his ego trip was somehow spiritual. Many just got jaded as time went by. Yes it was a type of brainwashing or conditioning. Once you step out of it and some time lapses one realizes just how much in illusion they were in.

We believed the philosophy was good but I think we did not put two and two together when it was obvious the philosophy was adulterated by fearless leader. He basically made it up as he went along and is still making it up no doubt.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: September 17, 2007 04:47AM

quotesman

"Too bad someone is not in possession of that policy book -- it would be interesting to see what other madness it contains." googling

By now there is probably a policy book to explain the policies for handling the policy book.

Yes everyone became ridiculous. The policy book would be a hot item to get a hold of. After reading this I am sure they will add another chapter.

Yeah quotesman,
Distance and time all make it look absurdly funny!
All comedy is based on tragedy.
But laughter heals the soul.

When I saw the policy book, it was only around 100 pages max.

Since Siddha got "in the family Wai"
I'm sure there are hundreds of pages
and DVD's now!

It will all come out one day.

[b:cb0c2669e8]Note to all followers:
You will never regret leaving the cult.
You will regret you did not save any documentation!
Most of us burned or trashed anything that remotely
reminded us of the cult.
Don't make that same mistake![/b:cb0c2669e8]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 05:01AM

I remember the [b:35d3cf9fc3]"Gift Wrapped Emptiness"[/b:35d3cf9fc3] booklet and radio broadcast.
It pissed a lot of people off! They called into the radio station to complain.

It was so negative and put everyone on a bummer.
But Sid liked doing this to people.

Throw the baby out with the bathwater!
Everyone who is a normal human being doesn't like the commercialization of Christmas,
but Siddha turned it into a horror show for kiddies!
SATAN CLAUS is really a Yamaduta ready to burn you in hell!!!!

I remember japa walks on Christmas
seeing all the families get together and kids happily
playing with visiting cousins.
I saw a lot of love.
I missed my own family
and happy Christmas memories,
but was stuck in the cult.

I know it is not popular to say,
but the holiday has inspired a pause in wars
and an increase in good deeds
(not just the increase in depression and suicide and materialism).
There is a lot of good in it's message too --
does't even matter if you are a Christian or not.
I'm not.

Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards All Men.
It's what you should teach your children.

To do good or
focus on all the fearful and bad?

The message got perverted by Siddha's narcissistic mind.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 05:14AM

quotesman
The last time I glanced in the policy book I turned to page 538 or something and read the policy for serving fearless leader while he went skiing with his family. Yep he not only likes to surf but skiing is also a pastime. It read something like the servant was not supposed to laugh or smile if fearless leader was having fun and joking with his wife etc., something like that. The servant was to remember he was there to serve not take part in the fun.

[b:36e042bea0]The servant was to remember he was there to serve not take part in the fun.[/b:36e042bea0]

Too much!
If I remember my philosophy, wasn't pleasure the goal?
Wasn't the goal to dig the big K and in seeing his pure bestest friends serving nicely?
That our joy was in serving and playing with the big K and his buddies?

This sounds more like the British colonial arrogance and class system!
"The valet is not to smile or laugh while executing duties."
Is anyone getting the irony of a liberal raised white man taking on an Indian guru religious system along with British occupier rules!??

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 07:32AM

Yes the attitude of fearless leader does not at all reflect what is written in the books concerning relationships were everything is based on friendship, trust and sharing intimate exchanges of love or the example of past acharyas or saintly persons (saintly persons regardless of what tradition they represent). And I remember Christmas was one of the nicest days of the year. It was the only time you could say Hare Krishna and people would smile because they thought you were saying Merry Christmas. Of course the hari bolers were never supposed to say hare krishna as a greeting, that was just so ISKCONISH you know. Yes what fearless leader thought he was going to fix, he made much worse.

I was one of the ones passing out the 'Gift Wrapped Emptiness' fanatic pamphlet while the show was being broadcast. I went to one door and I could hear the lecture from inside the house. Remember this is Christmas day. WHen I handed the guy the pamphlet he gave me a look like I was some kind of grinch trying to steal Christmas, he just handed back the book and closed the door without saying anything. But the look he gave said it all.

Fearless leader made us ridiculous, like grinches trying to steal Christmas. Christmas has been and perhaps will be for a long time to come the best day of the year in western countries. I agree it does not take a rocket scientist to know Christmas has been exploited but there are still a lot of good things about Christmas. I even know atheists who celebrate the good cheer of Christmas without including religion in the celebration.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 07:41AM

Dassi

[b:4b21f9059b]Note to all followers:
reminded us of the cult.
Don't make that same mistake![/b:4b21f9059b]

Yes the tendency is to want to just throw it all up. I did the same thing and threw a lot of valuable stuff in the trash. If you are thinking of leaving DO NOT do what you will be inclined to do. If you have incriminating evidence that will show fearless leader to be what he really is it could help others who are serious about life not to make the same mistakes we made. Keep whatever you have in relationship to the cult and use it to help others out by not falling into the same trap that we all fell in. Now all I have are my words. All I can do is tell it like I saw it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 07:48AM

Dassi
I remember the [b:c615e50cd3]"Gift Wrapped Emptiness"[/b:c615e50cd3] booklet and radio broadcast.
It pissed a lot of people off! They called into the radio station to complain.

It was so negative and put everyone on a bummer.
But Sid liked doing this to people.

Throw the baby out with the bathwater!
Everyone who is a normal human being doesn't like the commercialization of Christmas,
but Siddha turned it into a horror show for kiddies!
SATAN CLAUS is really a Yamaduta ready to burn you in hell!!!!

I remember japa walks on Christmas
seeing all the families get together and kids happily
playing with visiting cousins.
I saw a lot of love.
I missed my own family
and happy Christmas memories,
but was stuck in the cult.

I know it is not popular to say,
but the holiday has inspired a pause in wars
and an increase in good deeds
(not just the increase in depression and suicide and materialism).
There is a lot of good in it's message too --
does't even matter if you are a Christian or not.
I'm not.

Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards All Men.
It's what you should teach your children.

To do good or
focus on all the fearful and bad?

The message got perverted by Siddha's narcissistic mind.

Yea what he did not realize was by doing this kind of negative campaigning he was not only throwing Santa Clause out with the bathwater but Jesus and Krishna as well.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: September 17, 2007 09:00AM

quotesman
Dassi

[b:5c27d69ea9]Note to all followers:
reminded us of the cult.
Don't make that same mistake![/b:5c27d69ea9]

Yes the tendency is to want to just throw it all up. I did the same thing and threw a lot of valuable stuff in the trash. If you are thinking of leaving DO NOT do what you will be inclined to do. If you have incriminating evidence that will show fearless leader to be what he really is it could help others who are serious about life not to make the same mistakes we made. Keep whatever you have in relationship to the cult and use it to help others out by not falling into the same trap that we all fell in. Now all I have are my words. All I can do is tell it like I saw it.

And if you have really seen through it all and have the nerve, stick around and get as much evidence as you can before leaving. I wish I had done that.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:27PM

Sid's cult can be compared to a CHESS GAME:

THE KING: Sid himself. Infallible. The whole game revolves around him.

THE QUEEN: The Queen Bee. The most powerful piece on the board.

THE 2 BISHOPS: Jeannie and John.

THE 2 KNIGHTS: The bodyguards.

THE 2 CASTLES: Sid's multi-million dollar mansion homes.

THE PAWNS: The poor folk who sacrifice their lives for the king.

THE ENEMY: Oh, yes, the enemy. Sid always has to have an enemy. Black versus white. Us versus Them. Being a political puppet master was the perfect occupation for this spiritual master.

Seeing that picture of Tulsi Gabbard clutching her big gun with a big smile says it all. The tommy-gun toting tomboy traded in her bead bags for a clicker, and then traded in the clicker for a trigger...

It's pleasing to Sid...

Every time she pulls the trigger she chants Hare Krishna mantra?... oooops, just shot an unarmed civilian? ... it's pleasing to Sid ... Sid likes the collateral damage? ... and if it's pleasing to Sid, it must be pleasing to God...

The analogy of the parallel lines is a good one: He started off preaching "We are not this material body. We are not American, etc."

Now the line seems to be this: "We are Americans and we are proud to fight for our country, for God and country."

Now I heard that Tulsi is in Washington with the bigwigs... no doubt making a large paycheck and sending half of it to Sid so he can take another skiing vacation? Yes, very spiritual.

Very spiritual indeed.

:?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.