Current Page: 74 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 24, 2006 12:28AM

Hi Truth!

Welcome back... Don't worry - your identity and the identity of your gay butler[/color:908af70d39] (ouch!) will remain a mystery to all reading this forum. (The Science of Identity is not that advanced yet!).

:idea: The names have been changed to protect the innocent, blah, blah, blah (as repeated at the beginning of that American cop show..... what was the name of that show.... Dragnet??? - with the "Da, da, da, da" music???)

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 24, 2006 02:27AM

TheTruthAsItIs
... we have not met, but I would love to meet you some day :). I admire a spunky girl

You are always welcome to contact me via my rather well publicised e-mail or through the private messages here. I sent you a private message a little while ago but it has not been received yet. If you are in Australia that could be arranged.

As Just Googling says this is the place where everyone is free to post their thoughts and experiences without having to worry about their privacy being infringed on. Hope you will stick around and dish some dirt :wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 24, 2006 05:28AM

Worried
ive seen them use siddahs ear wax in there own ears !@!!!
and i went and threw up that was my exit point .......

No doubt this was also Vaisnotty's idea? In so many ways like the real Yoko Ono, who used to have weird art exhibitions, to rip people's money off.

Ear wax, huh? Maybe the idea is that the wax acts as a transcendental hearing aid and the lucky devotee can now hear Krishna's voice???

:idea: How does that song go? - "Ear wax and toe nails and ______ and _____, these are a few of my favorite things" :?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 24, 2006 05:34AM

[b:e65bc888e6]Top Ten Reason’s to Join Chris Butler’s Cult[/b:e65bc888e6][/size:e65bc888e6]

[b:e65bc888e6]…drum rolls…..[/b:e65bc888e6]

10. ) Ladies, with celibacy as the goal, you never have to use the “Not tonight, I have a headache.” excuse again!

9.) You get to be holier than the rest of the world. When faced with opposition you can cut someone’s tongue out without guilt (scripturally valid)!

8.) You get a lot of exercise “dumpster diving” for food and waiting for “maha” scraps while Chris and his VD consort eat 35 course meals.

7.) Be free from the stress and responsibility of parenthood; just ship your kids off to a third world country to be indoctrinated or send them to fight the war in Iraq!

6.) Who needs alcohol!? You get to eat Chris’s toe nail delicacies and use foot bath water as a chaser.

5.) You can be forewarned of any epidemics before they actually happen (e.g. bird flu) and be one of the saved ones! (Googling)

4.) Masochists never again needlessly suffer nice and supportive people. You get to wear a bag on your head and be verbally abused daily!

3.) Never again will you have to bite your tongue and suffer through another politically correct homosexually friendly moment in the leftist liberal wasteland that is "America". (Rama)

2.) Anorexics finally get validation from God’s representative to fast for 6 months or a year at a time!

1.) Having Chris as your personal guru is like having a magic 8 ball with all the answers for every aspect of your life! No longer will you experience the discomfort of "thinking" ever again!

[i:e65bc888e6][b:e65bc888e6]I am sure there are many more reasons.... feel free to add your own. Being in a cult is fun![/b:e65bc888e6][/i:e65bc888e6]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 24, 2006 08:50AM

zelig said:

"1.) Having Chris as your personal guru is like having a magic 8 ball with all the answers for every aspect of your life! No longer will you experience the discomfort of "thinking" ever again!"

It is true, but the 8-ball is a piece of sh*t with only one possible answer.

I got a copy of the "puke-head" lecture from cultreporter.

It is so twisted, so depressing. He tells everyone that they should not care about anything here, constantly saying that nothing we experience here matters, or is real.

He also kept sharing his vision of the future, which was a fiery wasteland in which everything had been obliterated, and all that remains is "Krishna, Guru Deva(him) and you"

Why would you hand your life over to such a dismall paradigm?
It is much worse now, but even while I was growing up this was one of the first ideas constantly offered to me by my parents, my mother, especially. (She is the 'serious' one.)

That this world is terrible, and the best thing we can do is get out.

Whenever I showed interest in things not considered to have "spiritual value" (excuse me whilst I puke my guts out) this was pushed on me...
"you don't want to waste your only chance, do you?" "If you do not do these things (serve god) who knows what body you may end up in next time (like a dog)"

"go for this now, we can get out of here(in this life)"

The way that Butler instructs his followers to disregard their personal problems is so terrible.
You will only become more weak, more helpless, more dependant and more fractioned... you will be a work of disaster in progress.
Of course the idea of escaping outta here will be more appealing.

You will never escape yourself for a second though, all those things you push away, disregard, downplay and run away from will be your demons that stalk you, that torment you.
They will most definately be waiting for you when you die, and don't be surprised if they are the most hideous, terrifying creatures you have ever seen.

All the power is in you, you are the one choosing this way of life, you are the one choosing not to integrate your whole self.
We have the means and tools at our disposal to turn this all around.
We can heal these massive divisions in ourselves... right here, right now.
We can stop running, stop struggling, stop tearing our hearts to shreds.

We can finally take a breath for ourselves, we can create that unique space for ourselves in which we can finally let our guard down... finally actually rest.

In this space, all parts of ourselves are okay, they can show themselves.
We can learn to live through ourselves as our whole selves.
This may very well include many things that we have "hated" in everyone else. who knows, you may even want a Knob at Night.

I think we all have so much genetically inherited dispositions, desires, traits and quirks.

I think we have all been surpressing them, compounding them, denying them and FIGHTING them for many, many generations.
We can keep on doing that (siddha) or we can finally f**kin relax and at least get to know ourselves a little better.
Through awareness and acceptance, the 'demons' quickly start to look more like our own unique characteristics... they no longer need to manifest violently.

To live through them creatively is pure magic.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 24, 2006 10:21AM

Here’s a few more:

11. You never have to “grow up”.

12. You get to not realise the absolute truth of your own ignorance but realise everyone else’s.

13. Feel sorry for everyone else because they don’t know anything.

14. Spend big dough on mumbo jumbo vitamins and homeopathic remedies flogged by charlatans but not pay tax.

15. Not contribute to the society that contributes to your living comforts, but loads of free time to laugh at them for working so hard.

16. Swop partners or dump them and use the excuse that their spiritual life is retarding yours.

17. No sex officially, but breed like rabbits unofficially.

18. Feel “special” because of your special knowledge about the true state of spiritual affairs on the planet.

19. Laugh at anyone who has done anything constructive with their life, or educated themselves or made something of themselves because “you know” that it is “all for nothing”.

20. Feel sorry for the next sucker because you are going to escape the miserable wheel of reincarnation while he or she might turn up as a worm in stool in the next incarnation.

21. Hang out with other lazy bums like yourself and talk about spiritual life, chant and generally bugger around all day.

22. Conjured health ailments that you can blame on this polluted society, and waste yet more dough on hocus pocus vitamins, charlatan homeopathic quacks and have another good excuse for a nap in the afternoon. Laugh at bulimics and others (it is their own fault), anyone who spends money on prescription medicine and registered doctors.

23. No end of exciting new money making projects: success, competence or hard work not a requirement.

24. You get to use other people’s credit cards and not pay them back but make it look legit by saying they have to write to the boss to get reimbursed.

25. Poke your finger up the bum of the material world for being material, but have plenty of luxuries yourself to enjoy.

26. Snooze and schmooze your way up the ladder, to get your own little army of workers who will work for free under the label of “devotional service”.

27. All of these workers are already trained to not ask “difficult questions” and will do exactly what “they are told”.

28. None of them think either so you don’t have to worry about smart ambitious types trying to take your place.

29. Run down gossips and people who gossip on message boards but spend 75% of your free time gossiping with your spiritual comrades.

30. Travel to third world countries including Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, to gossip some more and bugger around some more.

31. You get to call people who think or who critiscise you "demons". You don't have to make the effort to deal with them, too hard, just chant some more and then go for a surf.

32. Beach, beach, beach.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 24, 2006 12:38PM

nice

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 24, 2006 03:49PM

33. You get to enjoy your kids lives totally unhibited by worrying about paying for school fees or toys or sitting through sappy Disney flicks and Wiggles concerts.

34. If your kids do rebel or end up showing any signs of independent thought you get to blame TV the internet and the world in general.

35. Avoid being consumed by guilt if anything bad happens to your kids because you weren't supervising them or left them with another devotee that they say was touching them in a very bad way, because the laws of karma dictate that they had it coming - and you can't dispute God's will right?

36. Tired of being stigmatised for your paranoid delusions or mental illness? - finally you can wear your tinfoil hat/germ mask with pride, and rather than getting strange looks other devotees will actually respect you for it.

37. If you get in about now you can start laying the foundations to start your own Science of Identity franchise in the chaos that will surely ensue when Siddha finally kicks the bucket and all of the above could be yours!!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 24, 2006 10:58PM

DharamRakshak
We have been taught that in the face of opposition, besides [b:cebffe44cd]cutting out someone's tongue[/b:cebffe44cd] (yes it does say this in the Scripture)[/color:cebffe44cd] that we should either walk away to prevent hearing the offences and having our own consciousness effected or that we should defeat the offender with rational and correct argument.

In this day and age, cutting out someone's tongue would not stop the offences coming - you would have to [b:cebffe44cd]cut off their hands [/b:cebffe44cd]so that they could not type this information onto the internet.

Someone should update the scriptures in this matter. Also the scriptures should be updated about what a sannyasi can do - apparently nowadays a sannyasi can steal the wife from another devotee and marry her.
:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 24, 2006 11:05PM

TheTruthAsItIs

16. Swap partners or dump them and use the excuse that their spiritual life is retarding yours.

Ain't that just the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.[/color:091720ad0d]

:?:

All these added benefits should be posted on the door to the ASM ... people will be clambering to get in ... JG's income may get an added boost ... God will be pleased!

Current Page: 74 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.