Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: April 04, 2023 10:01PM

Obviously killing the masculanity of the devotees and turning them into mops that clean the floor, has not served a purpose.
Maybe they will go to heaven but while they are here they must bow down to a tyrant like cowards.
The issue with krishna consc is that they take the spiritual warfare too lightly.
They think it is all sweet little maya, krishna’s sister.
Oh am attracted to movies. It is maya. I want to travel. It is maya. I like this guy. It is maya.
Catholics take the devil more seriously. maybe a bit too seriously. But devotees think spiritual warfare is just the small stuff and maya is not that dangerous.
While a half demon guru is their guide.
A religion that blinds you and make you weak to this degree, is not worth following.
It prepared the lambs for the slaughterhouse. Period. Unless you find an extremely non corrupt guru. And that your devotee friends are nit as dangerous as SoI and Iskcon.
Otherwise it is playing russian roulette.
You eityher surf in paradise like midgett and some other devotee priviledged kid or you end up dead.
You either die physically, psychologically or spiritually.
The choice is yours. Free will.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: April 05, 2023 07:11PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They think it is all sweet little maya, krishna’s
> sister.
> Oh am attracted to movies. It is maya. I want to
> travel. It is maya. I like this guy. It is maya.
> Catholics take the devil more seriously. maybe a
> bit too seriously. But devotees think spiritual
> warfare is just the small stuff and maya is not
> that dangerous.

The mere sight and smell of the SIF mood of the narrative makes me want to puke.

Vyasatirtha in item 2 of the 9 synthetic points of Madhvaacarya's philosophy states that "the entire universe is real".

The poor sheep in the sect, especially the women, liked to criticize or punish themselves with great emotion pointing "it's maya, it's maya". And the IGG party is not maya? And a prayer where "samavetah" is changed to "samaveda" is not maya? We don't know the story of Daksha's incomplete sacrifice? Why pay respects only to Samaveda and not to all Vedas? And Bhaktivinode Thakur's teachings that partisanship is dangerous? And how does this relate to SIF separationism? Isn't that maya? Paramahamsa with wife isn't maya? Like Nityananda sanjasi that ever was not a sanyasi?

Reality has its sharp teeth. It's like tankers in Russian tanks burn in the war in Ukraine. The ammo in the autoloader explodes and it's hell. Either the Russian servicemen threw the traitor into hot pig iron in the steelworks, or the Germans at Majdanek (concentration camp) burned someone alive.

I want to puke on this SIF-baby thing. And in terms of the depth of knowledge of scriptures, realities, treatment of people or adherence to moral principles. The world's guru's favorite student takes money from Planned Parenthood. And what does this conscious being feel that wants to live, be with mommy and mommy allows you to cut off her tiny limbs alive with a sharp tool and then kill her. And the little heart won't beat. Hell awaits.

[www.youtube.com]

Perhaps in schizophrenic visions but I have seen 3-4 Raurava or Maharaurava hell. Overnight at one of the centers...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2023 07:13PM by Culthusiast.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 06, 2023 12:40AM

Cultenthusiast wrote:

Reality has sharp teeth

'Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.' - Philip K Dick

'Ideas are air. Events are brass.' -- attributed to Herman Melville

Date: April 07, 2023 03:44PM

Philip K. Dick is good.

The main motto of "Science of Identity" from Philip K Dick:

“It's the basic condition of life to be required to violate our own identity.”
- Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

"In our sect, narratives and method, we place special emphasis on "violate"."

“We are all insects. Groping towards something terrible or divine.”
- Philip K. Dick, The Man in the High Castle

“My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression.”
- Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Date: April 08, 2023 01:39AM

My experiences with Krishna Consc have been very similar to the Adjustment Bureau based on Dick’s short story.
Unfortunatley I must say my version is more fringe and harsher.
Ultimately one must be “groomed” from birth in the porcess to even consider stepping in the role of Acarya.
When an ex atheist white man takes the wheel in his late 20’s, this is what you get.
The people who also became disciples such as Bhaktivedanta in India, were usually raised in Vaishnavism from birth.
They took it seriously. They did not land staright from a strip joint.
So that made the life of the guru easier too. He did not have to train wild rescue dogs.
It was not like hippies who join after LSD, joints and sex did not give them the bliss they could not find.
This is the corrupt, degraded version of a path that was designed for a specific culture.
Because it is so complex, it is truly like a science. One must know what the hell they are doing.
Stick to Jesus and keep it simple.
Imagine of you let a kid play with magic.
I have seen this happen with other processes that fall into the hands of the white man.
SoI loves to keep followers in the psych ward patient mode. You have to look at butler and his middle men as therapist.
They never encourage you to solve your own issues. Trust your own intuition.
The kings are trained since childhood to live that hellish restricted life. A guy cannot walk off the streets and be put on the crown.
This is the same with Acaryas.
butler does not have the back to carry so many problematic people.
This is why he went nuts very quickly and his body also fell apart.
He is not given the same grace as Narayana Maharaja.
Not saying that I love this path in any ways. All I know is that it takes a very qualified, trianed and solid soul to seat on that chair.
After my experiences with SoI, I do my best to never trust anybody who is not from that culture as healer of teacher.
I would travel 8 hour by plane if needed go find the right person.
When you mistake abuse for love and slavery for devotional service, there is zero hope left.
Noone can ever save you from that mess.
All you get is the bitter cocktail of fear mixed with bliss and call it spiritual life.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: April 08, 2023 02:52AM

From the various reports on this forum, there seems to be a consistent theme of "us versus them" ... "team spirit" ... sports mentality? within this cult.

I have added question marks as to the veracity or exact details of these reports.

POLAND>>> The crazy war with the Catholic church? ... Court case with Tusta Krishna Swami (was he still a swami or was he on his 3rd marriage by this time ...ha just joking) ... Fire bombs? Outraged locals? ... CB's long rant as posted by Culthusiast a few pages ago ... this rant stated "we must make them FEAR US" ... and according to Culthusiast, this rant was published in the Polish newspaper???

NEW ZEALAND>>> The crazy Twizel caper? The Lost Prince! Reports of CB instructing his followers to dress like punks and to play loud punk music in order to intimidate the dumb locals??? WTF??? ... Suing the dumb locals for "slander"??? Expensive lawyers and court cases? Local Twizel resident loses home? CB buys it??? NZ politician involved? WTF squared!

KAILUA BEACH>>> The crazy boating incident? Did CB instruct his followers to scare locals from CB's personal surf zone (memories of Molokai?) ... in order to intimidate locals from his territorial beach??? Zodiac boat with excessive speed around local swimmers, children, and fishermen?

Anyhoo... just some food for thought.

Date: April 08, 2023 03:48PM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The people who also became disciples such as
> Bhaktivedanta in India, were usually raised in
> Vaishnavism from birth.
> They took it seriously. They did not land staright
> from a strip joint.

Genetic background, upbringing by parents, grandparents, traditional - these are very strong influences. Plus as someone recognizes - karmic - own mentality. Although some say that there is a matching - Tibetan Buddhists - pattern matching - person to body. The question then is how perfect the fit is.

> So that made the life of the guru easier too. He
> did not have to train wild rescue dogs.

C. Butler invited Video lectures saying "we can teach you" and emphasized the full transcendental freedom - not necessarily directly. And that's not true when it comes to tradition. Masters paid attention to the "lower nature" and in case of mismatch, conflicts with other students - referred to someone else.

> It was not like hippies who join after LSD, joints
> and sex did not give them the bliss they could not
> find.
> This is the corrupt, degraded version of a path
> that was designed for a specific culture.

Some mention that C. Butler had his nervous system destroyed by LSD. In addition, one of the memoirs says that one of the Butler brothers was an established producer and dealer of LSD. Press clippings tell of Rick Reed taking information out of Marsland's attorney's office. Or accusing Larry Mehau. a competitor?

> Because it is so complex, it is truly like a
> science. One must know what the hell they are
> doing.

True

> Stick to Jesus and keep it simple.

They hold on to Jesus very tightly. proselytism. Little Vedic philosophy, recruiting material, but Jesus again. And in the context of thinking about positive things. Well, definitely not about the dirt in the SIF. Midgett sees that his cult is collapsing, it's better that they don't think about it. Or forgiving. Forgive me. Wait a minute, old drunkard, first in Catholicism there is confession of guilt, resolution to improve, repentance, reparation, and then there is forgiveness of sins. Not that the guilty teach about forgiveness.

[www.facebook.com]

> POLAND>>> The crazy war with the Catholic church?
> ... Court case with Tusta Krishna Swami (was he
> still a swami or was he on his 3rd marriage by
> this time ...ha just joking) ... Fire bombs?
> Outraged locals? ... CB's long rant as posted by
> Culthusiast a few pages ago ... this rant stated
> "we must make them FEAR US" ... and according to
> Culthusiast, this rant was published in the Polish
> newspaper???

Maybe the translation was not exactly correct. The letter was to be read in the centers. He did not appear in the public space in Poland - at that time - of course it should now. However, it was not only for the initiates. In turn, in response to this letter, Tapasya das wrote his own in which it clearly says "to challenge the Church and the Polish government". It's starting to come under terrorism. It could be only for initiaties, leaders and their servants.

It turned into action. I don't remember the order but there was a bulletin about sects (according to which SIF has many features of sect), there were public lectures by Tapasya das after the Republican League attacked Madhava dasi in Cracow. They also came to his lecture in Cracow. Earlier there was an attack on Narashing das - flyers with skulls in the stairwell, etc.. Various articles appeared in the press. Different. Pro-Catholic, neutral, hostile and friendly.

It should be remembered that it began with giving meditation classes in Narashing das's apartment, rented out as an artist's flat and studio, with a Catholic priest as administrator and some religious order or church as the owner. Catholic schools around. Madhava dasi was conducting classes there without the consent of the administrator, breaking the lease agreement.

Today's Minister of the Interior and Administration, coordinator of special services in Poland - Mariusz Kaminski - is the former head of the Republican League.

As for Tusta Krishna das and the circumstances of the case, Tusta's lecture in court was supposed to be interestin/pleasurable. Nevertheless, the verdict was balanced. Devotees expressed their enthusiasm at the sentencing, but the judge silenced them and pointed out that the case was not so obvious.

The judge was serious. Lalita Syam dasi was later called by a journalist - at Tapasya das - and congratulated on the victory. Of course, the matter was not black and white because religious minorities were attacked. By themselves, creating controversy, such as an ISKCON member sending a jar of cow feces to his parents as a gift - because Vedic wisdom says that cow poop is aseptic, so this ISKCON member gave sick parents cow feces in a jar as a gift.

Left-wing circles considered the verdict a success. And as part of the fight against the Church, they wanted to help the Mission (SIF). According to my knowledge, such proposals were made, even in Cracow, but apparently Madhava dasi said that politics is a dark forest and would not accept proposals. Which is a paradox considering the sect's notorious political involvement in Hawaii.

In any case, the judge was serious, objective.

At that time, the missionary bald beau and sales trainer was supposed to be having an affair with Archana dasi, and it was Tusta Krishna das that would get angry with them.

The case was accompanied by one protest march in Lublin, but I do not remember the chronology. The devotees took to the streets of Lublin with banners (in Lublin is the Catholic University of Lublin. So Lublin, Torun and Czestochowa can be considered the main centers of Catholic fundamentalism in Poland)

A call from one of the journalists to Lalita Syam dasi was supposed to take place during a retreat near Lublin or a meeting that took place during this period, and when the journalist congratulated Lalita Syam dasi on the court-victory, listening to him, Tapasya das suggested licking the vagina and clitoris with his tongue.

Decades later, one former member suggested suspiciously his living in the home of one of the divorcees rather than at the Lublin center, and suspicious management of the Mission's funds for food for these meetings rather than his/their own.

Anyway, the court case was of great importance for religious minorities, especially Hindu ones, such as ISKON. But, for example, the Himavanti brotherhood was happy, which does not change the fact that it criticized the sect anyway.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2023 04:08PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 08, 2023 07:38PM

The role of Madhava dasi is very important, although ambiguous.

She ran a center in Cracow. Cracow's Bielany. Mountainous area. Camaldolese Monastery. The inner one where the friars lived cut off from their family, even for 2 years without family visits. And external, serving. The center was in a detached house next to a hill that might have resembled Goverdhana. Las Wolski - the favorite forest of Pope John Paul II in the near distance. A few hundred meters of the Vistula main polish river. View of the palace in Tyniec.

She ran the center seriously. Attic temple, cozy, clean. It was obvious that she cares about teachings close to the Gaudiya style. And at the same time, paradoxically, she believed in the Guru, Wai Lana (whom she seemed to admire as a perfect guru's disciple that deserved marriage and a teacher of hatha yoga). Too strict but in terms of actual shortcomings. At the retreat in Sosnowiec trained ("tamed like a dog") in public by Tapasya das. She has given the impression several times that she herself sees contradictions between the teachings and the rigors of the sect and is involved.

Involved in various projects, including social ones, refreshments, cakes for events, money collecting in WOSP, etc. Ecology, vege promotion. And here you can't accuse her of only working for the cult. The pro-social value was visible. At the same time, she was touched by topics such as the lack of money for treatment because suddenly Tapasya das forbade the leaders of the centers to take money from subsidies for treatment. However, according to the account, he was supposed to take them with Lalita Syam dasi when they held meetings outside the center in Lublin. Of course, one of the witnesses suggests their affair (he was already married), casual sex in the apartment or with another divorcee. He described the situation of the visit after the night.

It can be commented that if one ate mushrooms like Wai Lana, one might get quite a reprimand from Madhava dasi who worshiped Wai Lana.

What you can indicate is that the ground floor rooms in the Cracow center were of a poor standard. No wallpaper, no trim, old furniture. Madhava dasi and her attendants lived much better on the 1st floor (altar in the attic). She hoped that the boys living downstairs would improve the standard themselves. She cared about it, but no big money went into it.

Instantaneous water heater in men's bathroom had electrical punctures - Filipino tradition from Baguio? Initially, there was a cast-iron stove - gravitational heating of the house, hot water reached the temple with a delay. It was very cold at 5:30. Then a more modern stove was bought and one of the devotees added an electric pump to force the water circulation. The old stove, when burned with sawdust, could explode.

Clippings from the Polish press can be found on this FB profile:

[www.facebook.com]

PS. In her youth, she was fascinated by the hippie movement. Somewhat like the ISKCON legend, one of the founders of B.A. Sridhar Maharaja, then Uttama Bhakti dasa (repressed by the services forced to leave Poland). Only years later. A naughty girl from a good home. It is significant that on her Facebook page Madhava dasi posted a picture of Chris Butler and his companions, but when he still had long hair. Not as a Sanyasi. You can see the element of sentiment for the long-haired hippie. A larger picture of Sri Caitanya can be seen in her room but without Nityananda, which communicates that SIF's deviations have been internalized to some degree.

At one of the retreats, symptoms of lack of motherhood were visible. That the lack of motherhood hurt her. On the other hand, an intellectual realist who understands that a sweet baby shits in diapers, the ass needs to be washed and fed at night.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2023 08:06PM by Culthusiast.

Date: April 10, 2023 01:48AM

The fact that we were not even phased by the parasite cleanses, end of time pandemic scenarios, hearing disciples get crushed by him in lectures, accepting he married his disciple’s wife, the multiple vaccines to be around him, if you get a tattoo who must stay a way a few years from him…, tells me I was also mental.
I have met a few people who ran away much faster.
How is is it that we were fine with such a crazy guru?
All we had was feeling blessed that we ended up there and not at Iskcon.
If he is indeed telling people to run swimmers away, it will be seen as normal.
And if they kill someone, it is their karma.
All I can say is that the devotee who is supposed to be responsible, cannot afford that kind of lawyers.
If he had hit the guy for sure, my guess is that they would have let him rot in jail and throw him out.
They would have said that he ruined the reputation of SOI.
These people are too stingy.
They usually just want donations and want to use devotees as free slaves.
So this story is very fishy to say the least.
The say the graetest trick the devil has ever pulled is to make us believe he does nit exist.
The greatest trick butler has pulled, is to hide the fact that he is a cult leader.
Since the goal of bhakti is to turn you into a doormat, he is seen as the expert in that area.
He is great at kicking you in the stomach.
Then he will throw a flower at you the next day while you crawl like a wounded dog and utter jaya srila prahbufraud.
And you get showered by some ecstatic bliss shower from the unseen puppet master.
You will call that DISGRACE getting closer to Krishna.
That is loving god in the mood of lord chaitanya according to the soi mental hospital.
Blessed the lowly humans who accept that they are some fallen Aholes who need to feel like crap in order go bo back home.

Date: April 10, 2023 10:53PM

This message is for Ian and Run Forest run.
I know I have been very up and down. Going from forgiveness to rage and vice versa.
I no longer suffer from guilt or the Jesus symdrome.
I am in this battle and will do my best to help those who are afraid to leave or have left.
You and Rama have inpsired me to stay strong.
I am no longer doubting that this is a noble cause.
I know 100 percent that SoI is a criminal institution.
Using devotional service to enslave humans (free labor and abuse).
Thanks again for putting up for my craziness.
I am not acting from a place of anger. I still care about this messed up spiritual family.
I just know that they need to understdand that a few will stand against their BS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.