Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 04, 2021 11:19PM

I am surprised that some are saddened by the defeat of Trump. I thought that the puppet Tulsi Gabbard was supporting Biden.
Or is it yet another hypocritical move in order to get more supporters?
As for the anti vaccines sentiments, I am yet again supervised. People must get 20 different vaccines in order to be in close service to Mr. Butler.
My guess is that they will be forced to take the Covid Vax i. order to serve the Royal highnesses in Hawaii.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 04, 2021 11:49PM

The Toronto branch is possibly one of the most rotten ones.
I had the displeasure to be part of that group.

Date: February 05, 2021 01:08AM

One of the worse branches.

Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: February 05, 2021 04:01AM

In Poland Mr. Midget is going to tell that "Suicide is not a solution".

[www.facebook.com]

Twenty years ago, unfortunately, he was not so convincing:

[sekty.pl]

Translation:

As the notes indicate, her journeys were connected with the arrival of one of the masters from the United States. On April 1, she came to the family home again, she was tired and had a cold. After a few days, she contacted one of the Mission Centers. Despite this, the parents managed to convince Kasia to stay at home. In June, she started working in a nearby town, in a bookstore. Soon she began to fear something, she felt watched. In early August, she left for one of the Mission Centers. She returned reassured. She slept a lot. On August 21, she left for the convention. In the evening she called home saying she was already there. On August 25, she called her father with greetings. On August 30 in the morning she called again saying that she had left her backpack with things and money at the center and she was returning home. It will be evening. In the evening a policeman called & # 8211; Kasia was found hanged in a village 40 kilometers away from the house. The police discontinued the proceedings due to the lack of evidence of the participation of third parties.

"The retreat"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2021 04:04AM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 05, 2021 04:07AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am surprised that some are saddened by the
> defeat of Trump. I thought that the puppet Tulsi
> Gabbard was supporting Biden.

Not Sanders?

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: February 05, 2021 05:15AM

Well, there's no better place for you to express any details about the Toronto branch. This forum is chock full of personal accounts and records of the cults activities worldwide.

Ultimately Tulsi gabbard is afraid of the domestic terrorist bill because it exposes fraudulent religious organizations like the science of identity foundation and Chris Butler. It exposes their hate filled rhetoric and ideology. It exposes the thousands of followers of Butler who are downright conspiracy theorists, gun loving religious zealots.

Butler is not concerned about the welfare of his followers. His one primary concern from the very beginning of his days as a hippie surf guru have been power and control. He plays with his disciples like pons. Those disciples in turn play with the many uninitiated followers like pons.

There is no way possible for Butler or his guru to take care of the spiritual welfare and give appropriate instruction to thousands of followers. At no time in the history of the lineage of this group did any spiritual Master take on as many disciples as Butler and his guru, swami prabhupada have carelessly taken on. And unfortunately majority of the time the types of people that are attracted to these types of spiritual teachers already suffer from major mental health crisis or illness. And yet still they pretend to be an adequate substitute for professional psychiatric help (you know, by telling their followers they can purify their mind by repetitive chants). Thus leaving many followers in a complete crisis mode.

I remember when I was in the school in the Philippines there was at least four boys who were deeply psychologically suffering and in need of professional help and they had no access to such services. Hell, they didn't even have access to their own parents. Instead, their psychological problems were framed as being their karma or chalked up to some offenses that they made. Never once do these groups take responsibility for their hand in furthering or worsening the mental conditions of thousands of followers.

Date: February 05, 2021 06:01AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never
> once do these groups take responsibility for their
> hand in furthering or worsening the mental
> conditions of thousands of followers.

There are some changes or exceptions here but it is of a specific nature.

For example, in recent days, news has reached Poland that a person on Big Island has had an accident and needs financial help, especially since they have a small child. It is known that every person, especially a good parent, is worth helping. Any creature de facto. On the other hand, a request for financial aid from a rich country goes - probably through a systemic mechanism in a hierarchical cult - from a rich country - the USA to Poland. I do not remember a situation when anybody from Poland was supported with financial aid from the USA, at least in relation to those rank-and-file sheep that I knew.

The subject of true friendship was also discussed at the SIF Poland forum. In the context of not engaging in service to one's own family, etc., however, practice has shown that there is no need to count on this "transcendental help" from the cult. Your own family or simply your cult friends "in that mean material way" are actually friends. The cult rebukes, the cult will advise you, but in hardships the cult will betray you.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: February 05, 2021 08:06AM

I'm sure Butler has plenty of money to help out a poor devotee parent. It's the least he can do for the unnecessary trauma and suffering he caused the many children of early devotee families.

Date: February 05, 2021 07:01PM

By the way, there is an opportunity to verify the willingness to help foreign devotees. Recently, a member of the former SIF Poland died, father of many children, the hero of several media scandals - a tragically deceased child. Requests for financial support were sent out.

Maybe it is worth checking if such support has reached the wife from abroad?

Another example is the story of a devotee massacred in the city of Kielce by three bandits, quoted here several times. When he was dying in hospital, the leaders of SIF Poland expressed the opinion that nothing could be done for him. When a long-ill devotee and friends went to accompany him to the hospital in the last days (unconscious) and informed Mr. Midget, she became the target of inquiries or criticism (while the victim was still alive) which she omitted from the hierarchical structure in the contact attempt.

Of course, then the group organized themselves very well to protest or go to a funeral ...

Date: February 06, 2021 01:22AM

When it comes to helping other devotees, the priority always goes to the ones that are very well established in the group.
If anything happens to the so called “advanced” teachers, I am sure that money will flow as well as 100 servants to the rescue.
And not to forget the kids of the so called advanced devotees. They get special treatment and even they break all regulative principles, they are still welcomed.
Just because they are the kids of those close Butler associates.
Not only they are untouchables so are their kids, people married to their kids...
Let us not forget that the cult of personality does not only apply to Butler but also to the so called advanced devotees.
It is so sad to see so much partiality in a spiritual group.
After the special advanced devotees, the ones that everybody look up to are those who are the most surrendered, talented, useful...
Meaning those who work day and night on projects.
It is not so much a spiritual community. At times it feels more like Hollywood.
Those kind of connections and who is who is more a show business mentality.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.