Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: December 03, 2019 08:03PM

Namaste Dudley,

> The changes are staggering he has even given
> funds, $30K to Radhanath Swami this is public
> knowledge

Shock.

> [www.prnewswire.com]

Link not working but still copy in Google Cache.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

> Radhanath is Mr Big in Indian and GBC. His
> qualification is that he was Kirtanananda's right
> hand man. Yes Kirtanananda the person accused of
> hundreds of child sex offences and even rape. Was
> even involved with mudering a devotee. Yes the
> money you and I donated has gone to a criminal
> appointed guru via Siddhaswarup.
>
> [www.iskcontimes.com]

Horror

seren87 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can literally go to the SIF's numerous
> Facebook pages, find its photos of Butler, and see
> campaign staff liking the photos. If nothing else,
> I was consistently able to see that basically
> every person liking/love-reacting to photos of
> Butler/SIF quotes had mutual friends within the
> campaign, some of whom were very high ranking.
> This chilled me to my core and I left the campaign
> without notice, which, I'll add, I saw many other
> people do. It was like the most excited, energetic
> campaign staff would sometimes vanish in the dead
> of night, blocking all means of communication with
> anyone who had been involved with it. I wonder if
> they discovered something similar?

Thanks for the post. That's incredible, isn't it? So easy to find it out..

> I'd also like to link
> this
> interview with Tulsi
(hopefully it's new
> information) which I find really troubling. It's
> apparent how much Tulsi bristles when the
> interviewer mentions Chris Butler. Notably, she
> denies absolutely nothing the interviewer states,
> and only accuses her of being unwilling to "try
> and understand" her faith.

This interview really illustrates the whole approach and its understanding.

Tulsi Gabbard would like others to understand her faith but she does not want to understand it either, as shown by, for example, ignorance of the Bhagavad Gita.

Another issue is geopolitics. Well, maybe a good understanding is not required in the presidential campaign and the delivery of populist messages. Anyway, Tulsi Gabbard talks about the end of all US wars with regimes, because it does not serve the US but it does not look like that. During the unipolar world order that is just ending, the US as a hegemon established rules and institutions (Bretton Woods, IMF etc.), the US Navy controls the world's oceans etc.

Wars with regimes are part of maintaining hegemony. It is thanks to this hegemony, dear Tulsi, that most computers in the world use Windows and have Intel processors. The dollar was used in world trade. Which the US could have printed. This dear Tulsi means money. A lot of money.

Unfortunately, only production was moved to Asia in stages, and this happened because of lower labor costs or supporting China as a leverage against the Soviet Union.

Factories closed in the US and lost middle class. And now in this situation, this middle class is promised better access to medical services at the same time.

This means money. More money. Less hegemony less money. Less money on medical services for US citizens.

The next naive understanding is that if the US stops acting like a global policeman, it will be peace. Well, by definition, a policeman stops criminals. Less policeman more crimes?

In practice, other players will take the place of one hegemon.

D. Trump withdrew troops from Syria and Turkey entered by order of Erdogan ... And the Kurds felt betrayed.

Well, but the presidential election ... It doesn't matter ... Geopolitics is also driven by three material forces and their combinations - space and forces.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2019 08:07PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Dudley ()
Date: December 04, 2019 02:35PM

[www.acnc.gov.au]

Devotees are going hungry tonight in Kailau, some famililies are cramped into

someones small laundry. This goes on for years until thy can't take it anymore.

Meanwhile $28 million sits in an Australian bank account tax free. No wonder RKd

fights off any challengers to his autthority. The MF signs the cheques.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2019 02:47PM by Dudley.

Attachments: ASMY.GIF (13.2 KB)  
Date: December 04, 2019 11:01PM

Dudley Wrote:
> [www.acnc.gov.au]
>
>
> Devotees are going hungry tonight in Kailau, some
> famililies are cramped into someones small laundry. This goes on for years
> until thy can't take it anymore.

Necessery to publish if they are hungry and still work for free.

> Meanwhile $28 million sits in an Australian bank
> account tax free. No wonder RKd fights off any challengers to his autthority. The
> MF signs the cheques.

Estimated number of volunteers: 200

Employee expenses: $197,911.00
Interest expenses: $88,852.00
Grants and donations made for use in Australia: $5,001.00
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia: $19,986.00
All other expenses: $1,385,876.00

"Looking good Billy Ray"

Date: December 05, 2019 02:42PM

Hello GODHIMSELF

Thanks for your posts they are devastating but so true. So very well said, you know the history well. I started chanting at age 16 now 45 years later I can see Chris Butler is a conman

After awkening from my Chris Butler coma, I read up on Kirtananda Swami in ISKCON, it's the same deal there. The appointed gurus in ISKCON all break the rules and spin out of control
Radhanath swami and others played the Tusta Krishna das role of spruiker for their pure devotee. So ISKCON devotees are familiar with the idea of a supposed guru falling, they are watching out for it. We were not. All of the thirteen appointed acharayas went off the rails. Chris Butler isn’t unusual he is the same as those fake gurus.

Have a look at his friend Paramadaviti Swami - audio avaliable at

[krishna1008.blogspot.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2019 02:49PM by Dudley.

Re: Take all information from the outside world with a huge grain of Cult Salt®
Date: December 05, 2019 08:13PM

Rama Das (slave name) Wrote:

> The problem with Butler, Tibby and Midgett is that
> in all their talks, there is not one piece of
> decent info, knowledge or wisdom to be found
> anywhere.

Lectures? Boring. No life in it and no inspiration.

> Butler’s only real contributions surely were the
> “Who Are You?" book and the “Reincarnation,
> Explained” book and I have heard Tusta Krishna Das
> actually wrote those.

Tusta Krishna Das wrote them? That would be shock in Poland if it was confirmed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2019 08:14PM by DaWatcher.

Date: December 05, 2019 08:31PM

Dudley Wrote:
> Have a look at his friend Paramadaviti Swami -
> audio avaliable at
>
> [krishna1008.blogspot.com]

It's a sad story because he's an inspiring personality. It had provocation symptoms. Anyway, sanyasin should not be massaged by young women. And the rest is already a known story.

In Poland there were spectacular moral scandals associated with the leaders but knowledge about them circulated as rumors. Noteworthy may be as an example of a phenomenon in the context of denying the teachings that are being proclaimed. For example, the story of the enduring value of a black cock.
In principle, the inevitable consequences of arrogant treatment of ordinary devotees.

Dudley Wrote:
> Not only has he gone back on abortion but now
> appointed acharyas are accepted. This all points
> to one thing, he is not a messenger of the truth/
> Vedas.

There were symptoms of this approach, but it manifested in a different way. Mr. Midgett expressed anxiety and expectation in Poland because of the need to prepare the young generation for teaching. At that time, I began to wonder how this relates to the idea that acharya is self-effulgent.

Date: December 06, 2019 07:02AM

Namaste DaWatcher

I think maybe Chris Butler mentioned that issue of Tusta ghost writing the two books at Tusta's wake ( he publicly said it somewhere). Tusta edited lectures and added somethings to make two books. It's well known here in Australia.

As far as Paramadvati and any other self proclaimed guru goes, if they have achieved the highest stage of pure love for Krishna- Uttama adakari they cannot fall down according to ACBSP. So that means they were never a pure devoteee in the first place, they were under the spell of maya.

In regards to Paramadvaiti, I personally meet Tamal Krishna das in 1977 and he didn't say anything out of place. I think it shows how easy it is to be a false guru, hijacking ACBSP writing. Look at the drama that Acharaya das goes on with. Speaking slowly, long pauses , cloth over his head, closing his eyes while talking of Ks pastimes, deep knowing voice. Its all an act - BS

Date: December 06, 2019 07:28AM

Namaste Dudley,

Dudley Wrote:
> I think maybe Chris Butler mentioned that issue of
> Tusta ghost writing the two books at Tusta's wake
> ( he publicly said it somewhere). Tusta edited
> lectures and added somethings to make two books.
> It's well known here in Australia.

Editorial work based on Siddhaswarupananda lectures doesn't look so bad.

> As far as Paramadvati and any other self
> proclaimed guru goes, if they have achieved the
> highest stage of pure love for Krishna- Uttama
> adakari they cannot fall down according to ACBSP.
> So that means they were never a pure devoteee in
> the first place, they were under the spell of
> maya.

These are the symptoms of too much attachment to labels, even forgetting the division into kanistha-adhikari, madhyama-adhikari and uttama-adhikari. People involved in external reality like boxing.

> In regards to Paramadvaiti, I personally meet
> Tamal Krishna das in 1977 and he didn't say
> anything out of place. I think it shows how easy
> it is to be a false guru, hijacking ACBSP writing.
> Look at the drama that Acharaya das goes on with.
> Speaking slowly, long pauses , cloth over his
> head, closing his eyes while talking of Ks
> pastimes, deep knowing voice. Its all an act - BS

A warm personality can be attractive at an early stage. Regardless, everyone is responsible for what they strive for. Deep realization or nice company. Nice sanga has its advantages. Still the question for the ultimate goal.

A more sad story is the story of the suicide of a devotee named Kasia in Poland. Below is the link where the article discussing the public lecture of SIF Poland/Mr.Midgett mentions this tragedy. It is also symptomatic that the more SIF Poland avoided this topic, still the environment reminded it. Try to translate the article in Google Translate. The article is balanced in opinion. It mentions the bad, appreciates the good influence of meditation or mentions an interfaith war - it took place in Poland. "Not only the leaders of SIF Poland have not kept their vows of purity."

[dzienniklodzki.pl]

Anyway, the reality was that she committed suicide as a result of perturbations associated with being in SIF Poland. She was on a retreat. She was not saved.

She had a statement in her backpack pocket that she had stayed at SIF Poland voluntarily ...

It was shameful that nothing was officially told to her friends. No reference was made to this event. Her friends expected some clarification from the leaders of SIF Poland. Mr. Migdet gave the impression of wanting to postpone the topic or group justification as soon as possible. The circumstances of this suicide could, however, be known from the personal accounts of various people who knew Kasia.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2019 07:41AM by DaWatcher.

Date: December 07, 2019 03:51PM

Thanks Da Watcher

Abortion final note

AC Bhaktivedanta 17/11/1971 Delhi
My Dear Brhaspati das,
I am successful in my teaching work because I have not deviated one inch from my Spiritual Master's instruction, this is my only qualification.

But I return to Tusta’s Murawai farm in NZ. Imagine if Curly Dave was able to speak to Siddhaswarup today what would he say?

“Rat! Scum Bag, Judas!”.

Who would know? But a bizarre finally note to Curlys story is that Tusta Krishna was telling people at the farm in late 1977 that Curly was reincarnated in a family on the farm and that if a child was scared of loud noises it could be… Curly. Humbug and totally irresponsible. It’s like saying well Curly got his reward, a consolation prize of sorts. He wasn’t so bad and after all, he did a good thing. He was acting like a kshatriya / warrior, killing the demons.

Date: December 07, 2019 08:16PM

Namaste,

Considering the history of Curly Dave's bombing-lila, there are several elements that can be analytically distinguished.

Element of war religious ideology - is an element of acceptance of blowing up an abortion clinic.

An element of utilitarianism - Curly Dave's act fits with idleness. His sacrifice can be used. He is somehow sacred. Utilitarianism, which contradicts Siddhaswarupananda's later teaching. Curly Dave is lower in the hierarchy. Interestingly, as you can see science does not go down unchanged. Curly Dave takes an advise from TKd, not A.C. Bhaktivedanta. Apparent observance of the teachings of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami in its original form.

An element of carelessness - the quoted words show that Curly Dave was not restrained. He was not directed to ask Siddhaswarupananda or A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. Later A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami is anxiously asking you to stop bombing lila. This is a significant difference in approach.

Element of denial - after the whole event was denied that Curly Dave was part of the group.

The question is whether at the farm Tkd cited A.C. Bhaktivedant Swami's instructions about bombing-lila. Unfortunately, there is acceptance of this act, so there is also an element of not recognizing the teachings of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami. If bombing-lila would be a ksatriya's success, Curly Dave should be born in the Sun and not on a farm ...

So this story similarly confirms the utilitarian approach to the group members standing lowest in the hierarchy, which was confirmed by the story from the printing house I cited. It also confirms the lack of real care and deviation from the teachings of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami.

The mechanism of denial was also visible in Poland and manifested itself in a stupid way. On one of the court cases, where the participant was a vulgar member of SIF Poland, the group denied he was a member. The problem, however, was the fact, that he was mentioned in SIF Poland's own activity reports that had been submitted to court.

Stupid way ...

Returning to Kasia's suicide, she was pregnant when she committed it. At least it remains a secret for me with whom she was pregnant. The article in the newspaper says that she traveled around Poland with one of the leaders of SIF Poland. That would be a huge scandal, if he was the father.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2019 08:24PM by DaWatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.