Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: November 27, 2018 11:58AM

I am most certainly not GODHIMSELF.

Neither is Veracity, who hasn't been on this site for quite a while now and did not, in fact, respond to my message.

I am also not behind any of the other dozen or so accounts Butler followers have accused me of being behind. They are paranoid about me.

Jessie, it's pretty creepy how you're trying, though inaccurately, to track down the identities of people on this site when they just want anononymity for fear of being stalked or harmed by Butler followers. I hope you realize that the details of your account can be subpoenaed, as can information on all of the fake social media accounts Butler devotees have used to defame and cyber-stalk people critical of Butler and Gabbard.

Limoa, the GODHIMSELF account does not appear to be pulling "antics." Jessie speculated. Jessie was wrong. Moving on ..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: November 27, 2018 01:41PM

Christine Gralow mention this letter from Swami Bhaktivedanta in her article in Hawaii Free Press dated Dec 04 2017

Letter to Babhru -- Los Angeles 9 December, 1973: That Gaurasundara and Siddha-svarupa (Chris Butler )have sold the Temple in Hawaii and abandoned the beautiful Tulasi plants (so sacred to Krishna devotees they actually worship this plant) there is a great fall down on their parts. They did not ask my permission. If they wanted to go away they could have, but they had no right to sell the Temple. It is actually a criminal act on their part. Anyone who follows them will also fall down without a doubt.

This letter from the spiritual master of Chris Butler is a complete rejection of Butler as a disciple of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...even telling that anyone that is also a follower of Butler would also "FALL DOWN " from being a true devotee of Krishna.Butler as build his whole career preaching that he his a pure representative of Swami Bhaktivedanta...A TOTAL FRAUD
Can a Juda be a pure representative of Jesus Christ?

Date: November 27, 2018 01:54PM

Christine Gralow article Dec 04 2017 (a brave lady )

[www.hawaiifreepress.com]

Posted by: kailuasleuth ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:39PM

Please focus on the content of articles rather than repeatedly posting an individual writer's name like this, GODHIMSELF. Seriously. The way you are repeatedly posting an individual's name here just fuels an antagonistic relationship and puts the person at further risk of being targeted by this cult. Also, fyi, Hawaii Free Press just re-publishes articles from original news sources. It is not the original source of the articles.

Date: December 04, 2018 01:16AM

Leah Rimini wrote "I would say the church's Fair Game policy, and how they systematically go after anyone who publicly speaks out against them. Anyone who speaks out against the 'church' is seen as an enemy,"
Scientology and Science of Identity have the same "FAIR GAME POLICY"

Date: December 04, 2018 08:46AM

Quotes by Corboy about gurus like Chris Butler

* Inability to enjoy peer to peer adult relationships

* Overriding need to control people and people's perceptions of self

* Ambition

* Family members who profit

* Creation of glamorous backstory, stories may change, books, literature
and websites documenting earlier backstories may be suppressed

* Presents as confident and charming; hides a long history of
studying various methods of social manipulation

* Early career often spent teaching, in some
as a monk or junior clergy

* May study methods of trance induction, takes care to conceal this

* May rationalize abuse as necessary for spiritual growth - crazy wisdom.

.Charismatic and Accessible During Early Career

* Often handsome and slim, while young

* Gift of gab

* Offers free meditation classes

* May set up yoga centers, sponsor vegetarian or vegan restaurants, food products, cooking classes,

* Creates a charity and political projects to distract from spending bulk of funds on self and on enriching extended family

* May talent spot and pay some promising disciples to go through school and professional training as therapists,political candidates , health care professionals who then become
"owned" by the guru,

* Guru and disciples say they are apolitical but acquire property, which means they will be very political, especially when dealing with neighbors

* Becomes expert or hires experts in PR, real estate, finance, website design, social media marketing, search engine optimization, hospitality and event planning.

* Generates excitement by announcing plans for an ashram,or political positions solicits funds and donated labor

* Recycles material from other gurus and does not give credit

* Uses same few quotes from Bhagavad Gita

* Uses silences, jokes, insults giggles when cannot answer questions

* Gets disciples to laugh at anyone who asks awkward questions

* Atmosphere around the early career guru is often free and delightful, lots of improvisation. Easy to socialize with the guru

* Enforcers appear - senior disciples who issue reprimands, run disciplinary meetings Disciples begin to fear them

* Stories told of the guru now have fear components. There is now dark talk of critics and former disciples having bad outcomes -

* Disciples disappear and no one says why or they are blamed for disloyalty

* Increasingly surrounded by and screened by an entourage

* Increasingly surrounded by people who look and act the same,

* The guru plays favorites, with an inner select circle of favored disciples,
secret elite gatherings, other less favored disciples excluded.

* Taste in decor emphasizes throne like padded chairs on raised platforms, often has a vase of flowers alongside. Flowers in vase may be used as a prop for talks.

* Demands more from disciples, simple path no longer simple
* Harder for disciples to have access to guru

* Pictures of guru become more prevalent

* Increasingly fussy about food

* Temper flares and worsens - character deteriorates due to flattery,
social isolation, lack of opportunities to exercise patience

* Ingratitude for wealth and fame given by trustful disciples

* Photographs of guru are usually from the younger years

* Travels less frequently, increasingly gives retreats or satsangs over Skype

* Rageful yet pathetically dependent upon a few trusted disciples, often rageful at same disciples

* Disciples may be assaulted verbally behind closed doors by guru or by guru's favorites or both.

* Disciples who donated years of their time and much labor are often
ignored or ejected

* Paranoia as increasing number of former disciples instigate discussions online

* Volunteer donated labor from disciples, no need for payroll or workman's compensation -- how simple!

* Getting waited on by an entourage, meals, laundry, housing, appointments all
taken care of

* Get to stay in swank hotels and rich disciple's pays for it

* Chose only companions who are interesting and entertaining, kick them out when
bored

* Influence national politics and have politicians courting you so you'll tell
their disciples to vote for you

* Nonstop adulation and luxury get boring, guru needs more and yet more
adulation and luxury to get any sort of mood enhancement - just like a junkie
who needs to shoot more and yet more dope

* Increased scrutiny from adverse media coverage leads to paranoia

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 04, 2018 10:36PM

To whom it may concern:

If an article is published online and attributed with the name of the author, writer or reporter there is no problem in posting the name here.

The rules prohibit posting contact information such as an email address, home address, phone, etc.

Nothing who wrote a published article not a violation of this message board's rules.

Date: December 05, 2018 05:04AM

Butler can't prove that he had a transcendent experience and knows Krishna personally. Butler only has to be a good actor and a shroud mind manipulator and a certain number of people will believe him, simply because they want to believe that there such a thing as a "pure" representative of Krishna on earth.
No one can test Butler or do any experiments to find out if he is spiritual or not. The whole thing hangs on people "believing". and unfortunately many do believe.

Date: December 06, 2018 02:05PM

Butler compassion ...from an older posting of just -googling

I also remember the time when a poor mother told Siddha (Butler)she could not come up with the 25% donation as she was barely able to feed her children - he came down on her like a TON OF BRICK yes, I remember that...

Date: December 06, 2018 02:39PM

Swami Bhaktivedanta (the spiritual master of Butler ) always made sure that his devotees had good food (prasadam ) to eat .He did not have a feast every day and send his devotees dumpster diving to eat. This quote from DEVADASI shows the callousness of the heart of a man that did not give a dam for the welfare of his followers ...IT WAS...and still is about HIM .

Yea I remember in California when Siddha had two residences. One a luxury condo on the beach, for his and the queen bees living. To give you an idea of the status of the place Tom Cruise had a condo there too. Yea I remember waiting hours on end to go inside, sometimes up to three hours waiting at his door, in order to clean up the mess left by Siddha and his yogini wife. Tom Cruise could be seen riding his jet ski in front of the luxurious condo complex from time to time. Siddha had another bungalow within walking distance from the first condo so him and his dear wife could do all their important service without interfering with their home life. No householder likes working in their home. Home life should be cuddly and cozy and no real householder wants to bring work home with them. Now that is simple living to be able to walk to work everyday!!! This was in Malibu Ca. to give you an idea of what the cost was. Yea I remember at that time his servants in his personal service were dumpster diving to get enough food to eat. The cooks had another house to prepare all the masters meals as it would have been bothersome and disturbing for Siddha to have anyone cook in his presence. Even though both his home and work place had full kitchens it would have been uncomfortable for siddha and his dearest to have to put up with all the cooking. A separate house for the cooking was always standard, a necessary expenditure.

At one point some complaints had come from somewhere in the world, most likely from some of his big contributors, who thought perhaps money was being wasted. Siddha agreed and at the same time he also thought people were not honoring his prasadam, the remnants of what the master was eating. So Siddha being a pretty could economics man decided the solution was to charge for his remnants.(because the leftover had touched the lips of the "pure devotee "Chris Butler I still am not sure who was supposed to pay for his prasadam (mercy), as all the devotees I knew were just practically maintaining their bodies and souls together by the skin of their teeth and had no money at all. Him and the queen bee where getting no less than 15 preps a meal, twice a day, so it is true a few crumbs were coming back for sale. I remember the cost of that kitchen was something like $100.00 a day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.