Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 12, 2016 11:38PM

Henri posted another video. He specifically apologizes for whatever mistake was made regarding the boating accident and talks about the legal threats he has been receiving.

See [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: July 13, 2016 04:46AM

Date: July 14, 2016 11:28AM

Rama Das (slave name) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posted from an e-mail I received from Ian Koviak,
> with permission:
>
> "Nobody is suing anyone. These are public
> personalities and institutions open to public
> scrutiny and criticism and opinion.
>
> This is an institution that has millions of
> dollars that it's made off the backs of it's poor
> disciples. It's got questionable political ties,
> money laundering ties, drugs trafficking ties,
> illegal kids schools overseas, a guru with a crazy
> shady past and associations to ISKCON, a world
> class cover for pedophilia, drug trafficking,
> shady money making schemes etc.
>
> Tulsi and siddha and then he one of their members
> who is in the public I would do themselves a great
> big service by vocally distancing themselves and
> making it known that they have nothing to do with
> and no allegiance to Chris Butler and his cult.
>
> Siddha is a talent and has so much to give as a
> person. As does Tulsi--but associated with Butler
> they are like soured milk. Something is most
> definitely off.
>
> Until a full investigation and extensive
> interviews prove otherwise, there is really no
> telling who is out on the boat. What is known as
> that there was an unacceptable amount of silence,
> and lack of ownership fir what happened other than
> a shameless few hundred dollar donation to the
> Shim family.
>
> There is verbal testimony and transcripts of
> butler talks showing his utter delusion, lack of
> respect and compassion for his free slave labor
> followers who bow to him and eat his foot wash and
> cower if they fold his underwear wrong while
> sleeping on hard floors eating rotten Down to
> Earth food.
>
> Shameless and thoughtless butler devotees, in
> butlers orders, sent their kids to illegal
> overseas schools where young boys and girls
> endured unneeded mental and physical confusion,
> pain, and heavy indoctrination (listening to
> countless bigoted, hateful and angry lectures by
> butler against women, homosexuals, his disciples
> and anyone who was not a devotee of his basically)
> while butler lived in beachside mansions and made
> millions so he could peddle BS about not being the
> body while he tended to his like a god on earth.
>
> It took over 20 years for some followers to find a
> mild sense of normalcy.
>
> Can we stop pretending that his disciples are not
> responsible and complicit? They are adults
> perpetuating butlers lies. Some on purpose, others
> unwittingly. We are here for the unwitting. The
> ones doing and following knowingly--no one can
> help them. This forum is for the unwitting. If it
> offends the ones protecting butlers lie out of a
> lifelong fear, oh fucking well.
>
> There are many websites slamming gurus and people
> and organizations with shady history. It's called
> information. If occasionally you post a picture of
> one of these clowns dressed in a orange prison
> jump suit, let's call it what it is: funny.
>
> Let's save political correctness for things that
> matter--not butlers dirty underwear.”

Reprinting the above from May 2016.
Timely words.

Thank you to Rick Ross for posting Henry’s excellent video.

Bottom line, Three years ago, that is three years BEFORE the untimely death of Sri Shim, Henry was contacted by a “Dennis Linis” and was specifically told to not post what he had been posting ..”or else”

That was a threat.

Posted with permission from Henry:
"Butler is being shown for what he is..the mask is slipping. Wants everything to look kosher because his pet puppet Tulsi Gabbard is up for re-election soon."

In 2013, Dabcult received 2 “veiled threats” on the forum regarding some videos Dabcult had posted on the forum suggesting that he “remove them or else”....the person who signed off on this post was a person named- “Dennis Linis”. The atty suing on behalf of Siddha is Dennis King...coincidence?- Remember this was in 2013!

Is this “attorney" a cult member then??- he addresses Henry with a “Haribol”--standard Butler cult greeting!!?

Here it is:

"Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 18, 2013 09:26AM

Dennis Linis..........sent me this message in my inbox .....in response to a video on BUTLER and the GABBARDS

"Haribol Mr. Jolicoeur! :) You might get sued for all this cyber bullying you're doing and of course that's not cool :( I suggest you remove all these offensive videos to make your life happier :) Or else"

That second time a receive a message like this in my inbox

Then, following that, on the next page of the forum, Vera, Dabcult and I commented on this post:

"Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: VoxVeritasVita Das ()
Date: August 19, 2013 02:53AM

Dabcult, stay the course. Continue to let people know the truth.

This is not cyber-bullying. It is exposing the lies behind Tulsi and her "guru".

It is a warning to others who might fail to investigate ,on their own, the incredible
deception that is Butler and his gang.
It serves as a cautionary tale to those who might be interested in Tulsi Gabbard to see who really is behind her
"paid for" position in Congress.

It is not a lie.

It is a horrible truth and sooner or later it will be exposed.

So they want to find a nut case but they fail to see the real evil behind the congresswoman's seat?
Why haven't the mainstream news outlets picked up on this thread/forum yet?

Is everyone asleep on the Hill?

(of course they are and so is the Hawaiian media)

Options: Reply•Quote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 19, 2013 08:19PM

Its just funny that someone would say ...that I am CYBER BULLYING ...when we have a guy that as enslaves

hundred ...maybee thousands in ...quasi slavery for some and ...25% of income for others

in the beleif that he is GOD representative ...and will take them to KRISHNAs planet

WE on this thread are doing the highest possible service for those that are enslave in the BUTLER cult

we are trying to free them from MENTAL SLAVERY ......and help others to not get ensnare in mental slavery

Options: Reply•Quote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 19, 2013 09:25PM

dabcult
Dennis Linis..........sent me this message in my inbox .....in response to a video on BUTLER and the GABBARD

Haribol Mr. Jolicoeur! :) You might get sued for all this cyber bullying you're doing and of course that's not cool :( I suggest you remove all these offensive videos to make your life happier :) Or else"

The absurd irony in "Dennis the Menace's" email is that it is a form of cyber bullying meant to stiffle the truth, free speech and investigative journalism.
Dennis is more in danger of getting sued than Henry. And Butler will NOT come to Dennis's rescue for his misplaced loyalties.” End quote.

Stay tuned for Butler’s special brand of A B S U R D !

And remember Hawaii Voters, this is what Tulsi Gabbard ate for
Breakfast
Lunch
and Dinner since she was a baby.

Swing low sweet chariot chant for Krishna, give Tulsi your vote...!
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 14, 2016 08:56PM

See what Jagad Guru Siddha Chris Butler has created:

A state within a state.

A wealthy private barony which exploits the generosity that the United States of America has shown towards anyone claiming to be a religious leader.

A private barony, wealthy, powerful, part of the political patronage system of the State of Hawaii, but which despis

A private barony whose leader and members despise the values set forth by the US Declaration of Independence but are only too willing to let us karmically inferior citizens subsidize them by filing and paying our taxes.

A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote in support of a bunch of people who use us but despise us -- treat us like toilet paper.

A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is to vote for Chris Butler, the Gabbard family, and
will entrench them yet more deeply into the patronage system of Hawaiian politics.

One man, Shri Shim, lies dead. A loud silence continues.

How many more Hawaiians must have their lives and souls crushed and smeared beneath the wheels of Krishna Butler's'chariot, while Tulsi rides aloft as its figurehead, smiling and blowing kisses to the gaping onlookers?

While ignoring the lives being crushed below?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2016 09:00PM by corboy.

Date: July 15, 2016 08:56AM

Corboy-you are indeed correct.
The good people of Hawaii are merely grist for Butler’s mill.
Make no mistake, Tulsi was being ingenous when she stated that she became a “Hindu” in her teen years.
The facts speak for themsleves, if anyone cares to look.

From Flashlight on Roaches web site. [The intel is solid, the data is factual- no one can deny this- do not kill the messenger!]

[flashlightonroaches.wordpress.com]

Mike Gabbard and his wife, Carole (Tulsi’s mother) was already into the Hare Krishna scene, along with his 3 young children that he dragged along with him.
Quote: “ “…Tulsi grew up with a Hindu father, mother, siblings and community, where all their friends were Hindu. Her father, Hawaiian state senator Mike Gabbard, for at least 25 years was a leading disciple of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda, AKA Paramahamsa Chris Butler, while Tulsi and her siblings grew up. She grew up in the local Hawaiian Hare Krishna community her parents are long-time leaders of (since the early ’80s).” End quote.

Why then did Tulsi, while running for office explain that she became a “Hindu” when she was in her teens?

Tulsi was born in to the cult of Chris Butler- of this there can be no doubt- it is fact.

Rama has already posted inages of what the children of the cult were taught to do at a yong age.
Worship at the feet of Butler.
That is fact.

From birth, and Rama can testify to this, the young were taught to listen to, to obey and to follow Chris Butler.
Nothing gets done by anyone in this cult unless Butler says so.
Butler controls everything and he has always controlled Tulsi Gabbard.

What part about Tulsi Gabbard surrendering to her spiritual master, did people not understand?

Now others around the world are starting to notice severe issues with Tulsi Gabbard.
The truth will emerge, its just a matter of time.
However, at what cost?
As Corboy states above:

“A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is a vote in support of a bunch of people who use us but despise us -- treat us like toilet paper.

A vote for Tulsi Gabbard is to vote for Chris Butler, the Gabbard family, and
will entrench them yet more deeply into the patronage system of Hawaiian politics.

One man, Shri Shim, lies dead. A loud silence continues.

How many more Hawaiians must have their lives and souls crushed and smeared beneath the wheels of Krishna Butler's'chariot, while Tulsi rides aloft as its figurehead, smiling and blowing kisses to the gaping onlookers?

While ignoring the lives being crushed below?”
End quote.

Butlers Chariot Rolls Onward, How Many Have Been Squashed?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 15, 2016 09:52PM

Juggernaut -- aka "a vast, unstoppable force".

Guess where the word orginated?

From descriptions by early travelers in India witnessing the Krishna ritual
processions of giant chariots honoring Lord Jagarnatha.

[www.google.com]

Which, BTW the Krishna sectarians celebrate each year at "Festival of the Chariots."

Each year, Festival of the Chariots is celebrated by the Prabhupada cult, teachers of Chris Butler.

All very colorful. If any of us attend a Festival of the Chariots, do be aware that however friendly the Krishna folks are, they regard women as inferior, LGBT people as unfit to live, despise US democracy, but gladly accept US currency and just as gladly exploit US generosity in giving tax exemption to anything or anyone calling itself a religion.

Don't forget the children separated from their parents and sent away to crappy boarding schools run by the Krishnas. Butler's subjects send their own children to shitty boarding schools in the Philippines.

[www.google.com]

Give a penny to any ISKON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) and you support all this.

Ditto if you patronize any businesses tied to Jagadguru Chris Butler in Hawaii.

Remember that song "Rollin, Rollin, Rollin?

Started as a cowboy song.

[www.cowboylyrics.com]

Other versions done by the Blues Brothers and Limp Bizkit.

Someone could re-write this to describe the Butler/Gabbard political machine/chariot/juggernaut.

Where's Rama?
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 16, 2016 05:34PM

Thank you Henry for having the courage to make this video and expose the extortion-like tactics used by the cult of Butler to shut people up and encourage you to turn in your friends and any one posting here.

Dennis the Menace does not have a legal leg to stand on.
So all they can do is use fear tactics, a common Butler technique to control followers.
Fear of offenses
Fear of misery
Fear of spiritual death
Fear of imaginary spirits

I imagine this is the same lawyer that draws up slave labor, erm "volunteer" work contracts with "non disclosure agreements" so newbies to the cult have no idea what really goes on.

Dennis Linnus, Cult Lawyer?

Haribol Mr. Jolicoeur! :) You might get sued for all this cyber bullying you're doing and of course that's not cool :( I suggest you remove all these offensive videos to make your life happier :) Or else"

It seems to me that the threats from the cult lawyer read in Henry's video are cyber bullying.

Would like to hear from Rama. Did they offer you the same "deal" as Henry? Did they buy your silence? I hope not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2016 05:52PM by Vera City.

Not intimidated by Cracker Jack cult lawyer Dennis King
Date: July 17, 2016 05:11AM

Hey Vera!

I did not receive anything about this case... Never saw any legal threats besides what was printed here.

That lawsuit is a complete joke, and I see all this ass clown Dennis King had for leverage was the fact that he was intimidating Henry so he used the baseless legal threats and forwarded Chris Butler's demands for first $25,000 and then $75,000 fines. These are not based in any law whatsoever, these are merely the psychotic fines Chris Butler levy's on his cult members as punishment.

Chris Butler can now and forever go fuck himself, along with his pathetic fake son the Cuckold child born from Wai Lana's anus known as Siddha Bellord aka Richard V. Bellord.

You will notice that Dennis "cult lawyer" King's ONLY chance at getting at any of us was attempting to get Henry to voluntarily enter into a confidentiality agreement.

These guys are a complete joke, and I sure hope Dennis King the cult lawyer twat, Chris Butler's personal orangutan is a toenail chomping brainwashed cult member pro bono pocket lawyer because if he is charging the cult by the hour, he is blowing massive amounts of smoke up their asses and has surely been paid tens of thousands of dollars by now for absolutely nothing.

They never bought me off, I may be getting on with other things, but every word I wrote is still up and doing miles daily against the cult for many years to come.

Keep hemorrhaging your cult funds to Dennis King, good luck with that you idiots in charge of the Chris Butler cult. Go drink some expired milk and chant some more rounds you slaves.

As the Cult Worm Turns - Chapter 1- Tulsi Gabbard the Puppet of Butler
Date: July 17, 2016 11:00AM

And now we begin the education of those who gave been misled by Bulter and his henchmen..er..devbots.
Introducing a new singular voice of reason, Mr Habib Siddiqui.
I urge one and all to contact him and let him know what we really think of
Tulsi Gabbard and her guru Master- Butler.

Of Mr Siddiqui, it is said, "His meticulously researched essays and articles combined with real human dimensions on the plight of the displaced peoples of Rohingya in Myanmar, Chechnya, Bosnia, Kosovo and Palestine, and American Muslims in the post-9/11 era have made him a singular important intellectual offering a sane voice with counterpoints to the shrill threats of the oppressors and the powerful. He offers a fresh and insightful perspective on a whole generation of a misunderstood and displaced people with little or no voice of their own.”

Here is Mr. Siddiqui’s astute assesement of Tulsi Gabbard the puppet of Butler:

"Thursday, August 6, 2015
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard's shameful hypocrisy

Quote:"I had no clue of who Tulsi Gabbard was before reading the news clip that she had introduced a resolution to protect religious minorities in Bangladesh on July 29.

Her first name sounded so familiar: Indian and Hindu! With a Google search, I soon found out that she is an elected Democratic Representative from the state of Hawaii. She is an Iraq War veteran. She is also a Vice-Chair of the Democratic National Committee. Elected in 2012, she is the first American Samoan and the first Hindu member of the United States Congress. Her bio says that she is of mixed cultural and religious heritage. Her father, a Catholic priest, is of Samoan-European descent while her mother, a practicing Hindu, is of European-American descent. As a teenager, she chose Hinduism as her religion. She is also a strict vegetarian. Wikipedia says that the 34-year old Tulsi Gabbard is twice married. After her divorce from the first husband Eduardo Tamayo in 2006, she accepted the marriage proposal of Abraham Williams in February 2015 and they married on April 9, 2015 in a Vedic-style wedding.

Interestingly, Tulsi is a member of ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness), also known as the Hare Krishna movement. She especially appreciates the Bhagavad Gita as a spiritual guide, and used the Gita when she was ceremonially sworn in as a Representative. Gabbard describes herself as a "karma yogi".

It is worth noting that ISKCON is a fundamentalist Hindu group that was created by Swami Prabhupada. Hare Rama Hare Krishna a.k.a. ISKCON followers at one time would be seen in various parks and airports distributing Swami's books and collecting donations in return. Many of these ISKCON 'beggars' or more correctly, devotees were very serious about their particular understanding of Hinduism, which they called Krishna Consciousness, learned through meditation, singing and dancing combined with begging. During Swami's earthly life, many white Americans were attracted to his philosophy and left everything to flock behind him as it happens with religious cults. They lived a commune life around the temple with Swami's idol in the front.

During my university days in the 1980s I had the opportunity of visiting one such temple in Pico Blvd. in Culver City, near Los Angeles. The community had bought several stores and homes in the neighborhood of the temple. Sari-clad women and shaved-head but pony-tailed men would be seen dancing and singing in the temple. I was told that sexual intercourses between members (married and unmarried alike), and they were too many such incidents, however, became a serious challenge for the commune to live a pure life. Disgusted, many members have since left the group.

Although these days we don't see too many of such ISKCON members in public gatherings or busy places 'begging' for money, the group still exists and now seems to have a member of their own - a very powerful voice, which I must add - represented within the US Congress under Tulsi Gabbard. She is a member of the powerful Foreign Relations Committee, esp. its Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific. She is also a member of Committee on Armed Services and Committee on Homeland Security.

Religion is a personal thing and I don't have any issue with one's choice or preference in such personal matters. I am, however, against exploitation of those values for political gains or creating a world of hostility, hatred and intolerance in our planet. That is where, I see serious problems with Tulsi Gabbard's positions!

Although a Democrat, she is sounding more like a hawkish war-monger who is sold to the Zionist, Likudnik cause. Take for instance, the case of recently announced nuclear peace deal with Iran. As we remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima this month, 70 years after those two cities were pulverized by atom bombs dropped by the USA, no one should ever belittle the horror of a nuclear war or its capacity to wreak havoc on any civilization.

After months of painstaking negotiations, President Obama's administration and fellow members of the P5+1 nations have lately been able to reach an agreement with Iran that is considered to be a fair one by most experts. It would limit Iran's nuclear capability to peaceful means only, which have always been Iranian government's intention for many years. But then, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is unhappy with the deal. As expected, so are AIPAC - the 'all-powerful', pro-Israeli political lobby - and members of the 'Amen Corner' comprising of elected reps from both the major US political parties inside the Capitol Hill, whose loyalty has been more to the State of Israel than to the USA. The Christian Right, esp. CUFI (Christians United For Israel), which is more hawkish than many Zionists, is also upset with the peace deal. Likewise, the war-mongers, mostly affiliated with the military industrial complex ('Armageddon Industry' wing or chapter), are not happy with the peace treaty and are clamoring for a war, insisting that it did not go far enough to cripple Iran's ability to make the 'bomb.' They want war with Iran. Pure and simple! [Forgotten there again are the mere facts that Islam considers the use of nuclear bomb as 'haram' or forbidden, as voiced by many religious scholars inside and outside Iran.] Sadly, Gabbard is also bolstering the anti-peace position. She is proving to be a darling amongst the pro-Israeli groups, CNN and Fox News.

In recent weeks, AIPAC has been flooding the airwaves with anti-peace ads with absurd claims how the peace deal once ratified would be a mortal blow to 'little' Israel, which, by the way, is the fourth strongest military power in our world. In an all too familiar and obvious way, the members of the 'Amen Corner' are unfailingly parroting their master voice - Netanyahu's talking points against the peace deal.

CNN's Israeli implant, Wolf Blitzer is doing his usual servitude for the cause of Israel. Lest we forget, Blitzer started his career in ‘journalism’ working for the 'all powerful' pro-Israel lobby: the American Israel Public Affairs Committee or AIPAC. Before joining CNN, he was the editor of the lobby group's monthly publication or the mouthpiece, the Near East Report. Blitzer then took up a position with the Jerusalem Post after it came under new ownership and moved from being a left-wing, pro-peace publication to an anti-peace Likud, militant Zionist and neo-conservative rag. Blitzer wrote for them before joining CNN as their (Occupied) Jerusalem correspondent. Prior to Blitzer’s CNN hiring, the network had come under strong criticism for its supposedly anti-Israel bias in covering the first Intifada. CNN's Jerusalem Bureau Chief Robert Weiner and correspondent Michael Greenspan were branded as “self-hating Jews” by several American Jewish organizations, led by the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai Brith. Under pressure, CNN fired/replaced its targeted journalists and replaced them with Blitzer, a man with pro-Israel bonafides, in order to appease the Zionist power brokers. Blitzer became the Israeli voice inside CNN. “The hostile journalists of CNN are finally going home,” announced a bold headline in Israel’s daily, Yediot Aharonot, where Blitzer once worked. During the 1980s, Blitzer also wrote for Hadassah magazine, the publication of The Women’s Zionist Organization of America. It is no accident that Wolf Blitzer is unreliable as a journalist. He is biased for Israel when it comes to reporting and analyzing world events.

As I have noted many times in the past, 9/11 has made the 'Amen Corner' and the Israeli lobby very powerful. The tragic event was a God-send for them. Many of these extremist members, with moral (if one could call it as such) support coming from the Christian Right, are unambiguously vocal about launching an all-out war ('Armageddon'-style) against Muslim countries. With the entire Middle East now burning with incessant wars, apparently, they are succeeding in their sinister plan. But still they are not satisfied or so it seems unless Iran could be brought to the frying pan. So, the conspiracy goes on to defeat the nuclear peace deal.

Tulsi Gabbard is adding her voice against the nuclear peace deal. She is also upset with Turkey's recent decision to go after the ISIS and PKK terrorists.

In March, 2015 during her interview with Wolf Blitzer, Israel's mouthpiece who conducts the “Situation Room” on CNN, when asked if she had any advice for the president, Gabbard responded, “put yourself in Israel’s shoes. I think whether you’re — when you’re in any kind of situation like this where there’s a little bit of a standoff and personalities and egos are hurt, if you put yourself in their shoes and understand where he’s coming from, where the Israeli people are coming from and their deep concern about Iran’s continued development of a nuclear weapon and what they want to do with that.”

Tulsi Gabbard is also proving to be a bigot. Early this year, she has been all over the media slamming President Obama's refusal - a right decision, which I must add - to directly associate ISIS and other terrorists with the Islamic faith. Appearing with Fox's Neil Cavuto in February, she lashed out at the White House for holding an extremism summit with Muslim Americans, saying it's a “diversion from what our real focus needs to be. And that focus is on that Islamic extremist threat.” She criticized Obama for saying that “poverty, lack of access to jobs, lack of access to education” is contributing to radicalization. “They are not fueled by materialistic motivation, it's actually a theological, this radical Islamic ideology,” she said, throwing red meat to Fox viewers.

As noted in an article by Zaid Jilani of the Alternet.org (February 22, 2015), "The case of Tulsi Gabbard becomes less curious and more expected once you look at her links to a different set of ethnic and religious hardliners: the Hindu nationalist Indian Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Since her election to Congress, Gabbard has tied herself closely to this party, which has a history of condoning hatred and violence against India's Muslim minority." Many of her stateside donors and supporters are also big supporters of this toxic Hindutvadi movement, which disdains secularism and promotes religious sectarianism.

Image result for tulsi gabbard

Gabbard idolizes Narendra Modi, who represents what is ugly and wrong with India. A look at her official web pages is enough to validate this fact. She called on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he was on a visit to New York on September 28, 2014 and presented him with a ginger flower garland from Hawaii. She also gave Modi her own copy of the Hindu Holy Book "Bhagavad Gita" (same copy that she used to take the Oath of Office). Why would a concerned human being idolize a murderer who as the chief minister of the state of Gujarat had scripted anti-Muslim pogroms in 2002 that led to the death of some 2,000 Muslims? [Although Modi was never indicted for those killings and rapes, many including a senior police officer who testified before India's Supreme Court said Modi believed his region's Hindus should be allowed to “vent their anger,” and deliberately allowed the rioting to happen for some time before intervening.] Why would any decent human being be fond of a fascist organization like the BJP, which has been a very divisive force inside India challenging its secular fabric?

Gabbard speaks of protecting the rights of minorities inside Bangladesh, as if those rights are threatened. It is insulting, to say the least, specially coming from an individual who idolizes Modi and bows down to his fascist philosophy of exclusivism and intolerance. Ms. Gabbard: what about minorities inside Modi's India, who are facing increasing threats to their very identities under Modi's Hindutvadi rule? As a member of the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific, she ought to know that after staging the Yoga on June 21, 2015 on Raj Path, Delhi, Modi Sarkar has planned to celebrate Rakhi, Raksha Bandhan at a grand scale in late August. This plan has full approval of its parent organization, the RSS. "Now a Hindu religious festival will be given the status of a national festival so blatantly," Professor Ram Puniyani laments. "It surely is indication of the type of deeper agenda of narrow nationalism this Government has in mind."

As a die-hard Hindu fanatic, Gabbard has been in the business of protecting unjust Hindu and Indian interests. Consider, for instance, HR 417, which was introduced in November 2013 by a group of 26 House Democrats and 25 House Republicans. The Resolution called on India to improve the human rights situation of its religious minorities, especially citing the case of Gujarat. The text of the bill was fairly un-offensive; it did not single out Hindus as perpetrators of religious violence, but rather called for all groups in India to be treated fairly and given full human rights. However, Gabbard made it her personal mission to crusade against the bill.

The following December, Congressman Tom Lantos' Human Rights Commission held a hearing on religious freedom in India. As noted by Zaid Jilani, “Rather than review the litany of abuses that have occurred in the country, Gabbard mused she did ‘not believe that the timing of this hearing is a coincidence.... I am concerned that the goal of this hearing is to influence the outcome of India's national elections.’ She went on to state that even holding a hearing on the issue was ‘an attempt to foment fear and loathing purely for political purposes.’”

In other words, Gabbard's concern was that Modi's electoral chances would be hurt by an honest look at religious persecution in India. Thanks to Gabbard, HR 417 was never voted on, and Modi won his election!

Gabbard’s ties with the rich Gujarati Hindu Americans, most of whom are BJP financiers, are well known. In August of last year, the Overseas Friends of BJP, the Hindutvadi group convened a large number of Indian American BJP supporters in Atlanta as part of an eight-city tour designed to prepare for Modi's first visit to the United States the following month. Gabbard attended the meeting, posing with a sash adorned with the BJP's party logo. She posed for pictures with BJP activist Vijay Jolly, much known for his religious bigotry. He tweeted, “Bharat (India) was always a nation of Hindus. Muslims raided us n conducted forceful conversions thus all Indian Muslims basically have a Hindu DNA.”

[www.ofbjpglobal.org]

While introducing her at the Atlanta Conference, a BJP speaker said, “There was a resolution supported by a few congressmen, it was basically anti-Modi, as well as anti-India resolution. And at that time, the congresswoman got up and said, 'This is wrong. We are interfering in the internal affairs of India. And that's why this resolution should not be passed.' So you can see that's what she's been doing for us. It is necessary that we support [a] person like Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.”

The rest is history! Elections data show that BJP backers, many of them affiliated with the U.S. India Political Action Committee (USINPAC), have been donors to her campaign in virtually every part of the country.

So when Sreemati Tulsi Das is silent on Hindutvadi agenda in Modi’s India, her shedding of crocodile tears for Hindus living securely (and more prosperously than majority Muslims) inside Bangladesh only bares naked her dismal hypocrisy. Ms. Gabbard: You can't have your cake and eat it (too). Otherwise, you can't escape from being accused of double-standards and protecting intolerant fascist ideology.” End quote.

[drhabibsiddiqui.blogspot.com]

Re: As the Cult Worm Turns - Chapter 1- Tulsi Gabbard the Puppet of Butler
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: July 17, 2016 01:52PM

Nice go after a hindu kook with a piece from a jew hating pro jihad scumbag. Sorry, nazi, try harder next time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.