Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: June 01, 2016 09:16PM

That's kind of what SIF and butler devotees tried to do with thier ridiculous web campaigns. There must be at least 100 sites all related to butler. They are basically simplistic sites that give little to no authentic info about butler. In essence they have attempted to paint over the butler empire as a Ekhart Tolle style meditation group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Whistleblower
Date: June 02, 2016 03:18AM

Whistleblower

You told me not to worry
It's all for the greater good
Who made you judge and jury
Who gave you the axe and hood
You wanted it sealed

I'll tell the real story
I'm the bird that sings
I'm the whistleblower
Wake up and take warning
Congressmen and kings
I'm the whistleblower
Waiting in the wings

You told me keep it quiet
That I'd ruin everything
But I'd rather start a riot
Than help you pull these strings
You told me to kneel

I'll tell the real story
I'm the bird that sings
I'm the whistleblower
Wake up and take warning
Congressmen and kings
I'm the whistleblower
Waiting in the wings

Watching, waiting in the wings

I'll tell the real story
I'm the bird that sings
I'm the whistleblower
Wake up and take warning
Congressmen and kings
I'm the whistleblower
Waiting in the wings

Thrice- Whistleblower

Date: June 02, 2016 05:15AM

Wai Lana Namaste Video Contest
Date: June 06, 2016 04:09AM

I accidentally stumbled upon the fact that Wai Lana is having her "fans" (cult member brainwashed children) re-edit her atrocious auto-tune song with themselves edited in.

Look up Wai Lana Namaste Video Contest.

This one from Kalindi Head features her daughter most definitely praying to Wai Lana in the middle of the video:

[youtu.be]

One from the illustrious Tomayo cult family: [youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

An edit from Sita Strickland that appropriates footage of Africans and insinuates that they really dig Wai Lana and the Chris Butler cult

[youtu.be]

I re-labeled one of mine and it's doing well under "Wai Lana Namaste" results already:

[youtu.be]

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: June 07, 2016 11:52AM

You can hire Bertolucci and John Williams for Wai Lana’s music video, no way, she could ever be Julie Andrews.

But that’s not the problem. The fact that it’s wrong or offensive for the devotees to say or tell her what she really is as a singer. Pity the children too. When they grow up to find the videos on Youtube … What the F--k! May the wrath of God do not befall on whoever listens to that shite.

Finally, somebody brave enough to dare contest Tulsi’s seat in November, and asked some tough questions too.

Who Does Tulsi Gabbard Represent?
[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Four Responses to a Tulsi Gabbard Supporter
[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Shay Chan Hodges

Wai Lana Fan Video
Date: June 10, 2016 03:54PM

Have a look at this horrific entry into Wai Lana's Namaste video contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CIHHMr_ibo

Wai Lana!!!!!

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: June 11, 2016 01:19AM

Sidesplitting acting by Rama Ranson.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2016 01:31AM by IanKoviak.

Date: June 11, 2016 05:28AM

Ha ha right on, Ian

I saw they uploaded this crazy interview with the cult queen herself, the couch she is sitting on looks like it could be at Chris Butler's Mokolua Drive residence. Overlooking the Kailua boat ramp?

https://youtu.be/FsqpzcL8DbE

Also brace yourself for Wai Lana's incoming cringe fest music video titled

ALIVE FOREVER

https://youtu.be/dBxdCsccM5w

Someone please tell me that Wai Lana is not going to be alive forever.

Fundraiser for Sue Deuber, partner of the late Sri Shim
Date: June 11, 2016 10:57AM

Hey everybody, if anybody out there can contribute or share, it is greatly appreciated.

Fundraiser for Sue Deuber, Sri Shim's partner.

https://www.youcaring.com/sue-deuber-581144#.V1txbjR0pt4.facebook

Maybe you guys from the Chris Butler cult can dig deep and contribute, too.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 12, 2016 09:27PM

Rama ~ LOVE your parody of Namaste.

Wai's version kept going through my head like a saccharine, commercial jingle.

I had to listen to some opera to ban its ill effects.
Guaranteed, the following tunes are powerful antidotes to "Namaste" poisoning.

OK, not everyone likes opera, so skip it.
Or find something ripping that works for you
like Rama found in punk music.

But if you like opera, listen if you were assaulted with a Wai Lana tune:

Turandot.
Offenbach - Barcarolle , from 'The Tales of Hoffmann'
Flower duet - Anna Netrebko & Elina Garanca

I can't help but wonder if Wai Lana is positioning herself as the next "mother guru" based on that FAKE FAKE FAKE soulless interview. It sure appears so. Get ready to line up for her "blessings". What will she do? Hugging has been done. What will be her shtick?

It really bothered me that I could not get that stupid Namaste tune out of my head. Then I was listening to a Paul Joseph Watson video on why so much pop music sucks. Listen in around 7:32

The same ideas apply to the "soundtrack of their lives" in the Butler cult. Their music has not changed in 40 years. There are no musical innovators, even with once creative artists who joined the cult. Is it because this music and lyrics are so "spiritual" and uplifting? No. Brain research explains the reasons.

If you are still convinced that these mantras hold special powers and sway over the spirit, you should watch the movie Kumare, a feature documentary film about the time filmmaker Vikram Gandhi impersonated a fake guru and built a following of real people.

Paul Joseph Watson on The Truth About Popular Music

...lured into a bubble wrapped coma...

"...settling for increasingly dumbed down pop music. Because we are being brain washed into liking songs that we would usually hate as a result of the simple trick of repeated exposure.

Studies of the brain show that our reward centers light up from hearing the same song over and over again...Record labels can make us embrace a form of musical Stockhom syndrome. By force feeding us in this way they can override our personal taste and we eventually give in. After all, everyone else likes it, so it must be good, right?

Pop music is the equivalent to junk food. It's quick, it's easy, it's all around us... the producers stick to the same cookie cutter recipe because it is what people have been indoctrinated to want to consume...

Music is something we carry with us. It is the soundtrack to our day. It determines our emotions. So as the world around us becomes more perilous and chaotic, we look to music for familiarity and reassurance... providing a kind of musical safe space for arrested development...everything is dumbed down, everything is made to sound the same. Originality is strangled.

Whereas, musicians used to be interesting people and have actual personality and that's where the authenticity of music came from. Now they are more akin to hand picked Stepford wives. None of it is real. None of it is authentic, but it is still popular because our entire generation has had it's brains rewired..."

In addition to the repetitive and melodious nature of mantras, coupled with a fantasy or myth that elevates an ordinary human to divine stature, you have a powerful method of capturing followers. So much so, you also have the power to crush both originality and dissidence.

So what's wrong with Namaste besides being crappy music? Who can argue about the good idea of Namaste. You can't. It pictures a world of respect without hate. But it is a gateway drug into a seriously flawed and secretive cult that is very difficult to leave. It fails to show the secret underbelly of the cult. It fails to reveal the destructive practices of Wai Lana's cult. There should be a WARNING label.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.