At Least You Had Mantra Electric
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 22, 2016 04:00PM

And what happened to all of these great musicians on Mantra Electric? They never made another recording again.

Strangely, Butler's album (and it was a vinyl pressing) "Siddha: A Very Gentle Force" and other devotee recordings such as Devavani's* were forbidden to followers. Butler devotees had one good album in Mantra Electric but were forced to listen to repetitive kirtans the rest of the time. Over and over and over and over again . . .

Why were there no follow up albums and networking with other kirtan musicians around the world? Because all the good musicians and singers were not allowed to associate with non-devotees or to reach their full potential. Why? That's the question every creative person in the cult has to ask themselves. I don't understand the phenomenon to any degree. I just see Butler's group and others just kill the creative impulse in people in the name of "dovetailing" your talents in the service of g0d/Butler. You won't see SOI folks at an Indian or Kirtan music festivals because they worship the wrong g0d. They don't worship Butler so they are considered inferior or worse.

So we get fake fake fake Wai Lana. <--Click links --> Her latest video "Alive Forever" reminds me of this classic.

*In case you don't know the story, a follower named Devavani had a beautiful voice. She made a recording with some good musicians. On one cut she sang, "la la la" on a part of the song. For that she got completely chastised by g0dman Butler because it was not "chanting" and considered useless sound vibration. After that she stopped recording and singing. She eventually left the cult and changed her name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Chasing Herr Butler
Date: June 22, 2016 04:18PM

Thanks Rama.
I look at news media from around the world. No one is all corrupt or all pure. You have to pick and choose. It's clear that a lot of the media outlets lie or are just incredibly stupid. Most are propaganda. You don't have to agree with any one network, broadcaster or agenda. That's what cults want you to do. I particularly liked Paul Joseph Watson's video essay on pop music. Chasing General Patreus was funny considering where he was and who he is. We need allies like that to go after Butler. Not chase him, but expose him. But chasing would be fun...

"Mr.Butler, is it true that you are manipulating Hawaiian politics behind the scenes?" [run run] "Is your home covered in aluminum foil?" [run run pant] "Don't you think that you should pay restitution to Sri Shim's family!" [pant pant] "Are you aware of all of the lives and families you have destroyed?" . . .

# BERNIE SELLS OUT - Voting for Hillary
Date: June 25, 2016 05:55PM

Oops Butler. What to do now? Switch parties again? Back pedal into the Democratic Party graces like Bernie? Owned again.

All I want for Janamastami* is to be President in 2024!

*Babe in a Manger

Star Struck Wolfy and Tulsi
"I think there's a Democratic presumptive nominee at this point," Gabbard told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" when asked if she was still supporting the Vermont senator. "There are a number of issues that I remain concerned about, and I look forward to discussing with you again in the future."
Blitzer then asked Gabbard if she was supporting Clinton.
"There are a lot of things that I'm looking at, in particular this issue that she has not moved on at all in this campaign, which is to continue this interventionist regime change policy in Syria that is proving to be so disastrous," said Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran.
When Blitzer pressed Gabbard over whether she thought Sanders should drop out of the race, Gabbard said she was "not going to go there."

Of course you do . . .
"I look forward to discussing with you again in the future." ~ Tulsi Gabbard

# BERNIE SELLS OUT - Voting for Hillary
Date: June 25, 2016 06:10PM

Oops Butler. What to do now? Switch parties again? Back pedal into the Democratic Party graces like Bernie? Owned again.

All I want for Janamastami* is to be President in 2024!

*Babe in a Manger

Star Struck Wolfy and Tulsi
"I think there's a Democratic presumptive nominee at this point," Gabbard told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" when asked if she was still supporting the Vermont senator. "There are a number of issues that I remain concerned about, and I look forward to discussing with you again in the future."
Blitzer then asked Gabbard if she was supporting Clinton.
"There are a lot of things that I'm looking at, in particular this issue that she has not moved on at all in this campaign, which is to continue this interventionist regime change policy in Syria that is proving to be so disastrous," said Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran.
When Blitzer pressed Gabbard over whether she thought Sanders should drop out of the race, Gabbard said she was "not going to go there."

Of course you do . . .
"I look forward to discussing with you again in the future." ~ Tulsi Gabbard

#As If, #LOL, #Are You Kidding Me!?, #Sellout, #Hypocrite, #Liar, #Clinton Owned by Wall Street, #Clinton Warmonger, #What Will Butler's Darling Do Now?, #Aren't Pure Devotees Supposed to Know Shit Like This?, #Make It Up As You Go Along Vaishnavism
Sanders said he would continue working to make the Democrats “a party that represents working people, not Wall Street.”

Sing along everyone,WWBD? What Will Butler Do?

What next?
Date: June 25, 2016 09:51PM

Sorry for the double posting. Thought it was an edit.
So what is Butler willing to sell out to get Tulsi to the presidency?
Should be interesting what the Tulsi and the gang will do next.

Hawaiian Authorities Behaving Badly?
Date: June 26, 2016 07:28PM

Found this on blogspot.
Looks like it is not the only time Chris's brother Kurt has been suicidal.
June seems to be a rough month for this guy.
Oh, it's also Chris Butler's Appearance Day month!

It looks like the Hawaiian police were poorly prepared to deal with mental illness and failed to provide proper supports. Another incident of incompetence like in the Sri Shim case? Police behaving badly? Or is Kurt a chronic complainer? In any case, he needs help. Where are the social services?

Couldn't Chris Butler's higher spiritual powers and prowess have helped his brother? What about the influence of Butler's senior disciples and politicians who are supposedly "leader/servants" and care about all of the people of Hawaii???

I hope they are watching the shores of Maui today...
just in case Kurt decides to feed himself to the sharks.

Kurt Butler is an author.

Kurt Butler @ prisonlawsuit.blogspot
Lawsuit: Kurt Butler vs. Warden Alan Nouchi, et al

Saturday, May 10, 2014
Lawsuit: Kurt Butler vs. Warden Alan Nouchi, et al; CV08-00203

The complaint is too long to include the whole thing, but here is the essence of it, starting with paragraph 7 from the summary section of the complaint.
7. Following an unlawful arrest (subject of a separate complaint) on June 7, 2006, Butler, a crime victim mistaken for a criminal (the charge was later dismissed with prejudice at the request of the Prosecutor), was incarcerated for 30 days in Maui Community Correctional Center (MCCC). Beginning on June 19 and continuing for 13 days Butler was subjected to a heavy dose of cruel and unjustified punishments, from which he sustained long-term injury. These punishments violated Butler's due process rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America.

8. The punishments were inflicted on Butler in retaliation and punishment for his alleged suicide attempt. During that episode Butler was never the slightest threat to anyone except himself. Yet instead of providing him with professional mental health counseling, which he had repeatedly requested, or transferring him to a more appropriate institution, the prison staff assaulted and battered Butler without justification, then placed him in isolation (“the hole”) where he was tormented and tortured for almost two weeks. He was never told how long he would be in isolation and this added to his anguish.

9. During this time in the hole Butler was denied contact with an attorney; denied medical care for an extremely painful and potentially lethal medical emergency; denied medical care for injuries sustained in the assault by the ACOs; subjected to sleep deprivation and sensory deprivation; denied consultation with a mental health professional; denied a clean cell and kept surrounded by his own filth; denied all basic hygiene including toilet paper; and subjected to various abuses by ACOs and nurses. Each of these unjustified, punitive and cruel violations of his rights tended to aggravate his long-standing mental-emotional disorder, severe depression, which prison staff was aware of or should have been aware of. The net effect was, and continues to be, devastating. The punitive regimen Butler was subjected to could not have been better designed to maximize his pain and misery and to enlarge and darken the potentially deadly cloud of gloom that was already his burden.

10. The defendants' unlawful conduct is forbidden in their own policy and procedures manuals. Their continuous and systematic violation of Butler's civil right to freedom from punishment without due process was not merely negligent; it was brutal and sadistic. The abuses and violations endured by Butler, which are unlawful even for death-row inmates and enemy combatants, are grossly offensive to civilized standards of dignity, humanity and decency, and have caused Butler, a misdemeanor suspect (later exonerated), long-term injury for which he deserves compensation. This Complaint contains six counts, presented below. All the violations in all counts are of due process rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Posted by Kurt Butler at 2:52 PM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Home
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

((texting))

Guru Chris: Hey bro, I heard you are going out to commit suicide today.

Kurt: F.U.

Guru Chris: Better not or you will become a ghost and suffer untold horrors worse than a Maui jail.

Kurt: F.U.

Guru Chris: Really man, unless you can get some vegetarian shark bait, I don't recommend suicide. Don't want to suffer karma with those bottles of blood.

Kurt: Mom always liked you better.

Guru Chris: She was only the egg donor.

Kurt: Dad let you get away with everything.

Guru Chris: He was only the sperm donor. It's all karma.

Kurt: Fuck off. I hope your Dogma eats your Karma.

Guru Chris: You should really serve me like Bruce. Never mind. Because I am a pure devotee, all my family members go to the Spiritual Sky to be with Krishna no matter what they do. Go for it. You are not your body any way. The wise do not lament for the living or the dead.

Kurt: Argh...

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: June 29, 2016 05:15AM

Looks like Kurt Butler has serious victim mentality just like his brother Kris ...

Remember, anyone, when Kris Butler accused his disciples of trying to kill him by turning on the air-conditioner too high?

Victim mentality running in the family?

Hi Googling!
Date: June 29, 2016 06:05PM

Just Googling
Looks like Kurt Butler has serious victim mentality just like his brother Kris ...

Remember, anyone, when Kris Butler accused his disciples of trying to kill him by turning on the air-conditioner too high?

Victim mentality running in the family?

Good point Googling. It's a similar pattern.

It seems that every time old Chris got sick, he would tell people that it was because he was taking on the karma of his disciples. Not so curiously, his tirades would coincide under two conditions:

1) He needed more money or

2) His disciples were not giving him enough adulation and attention (because they were actually trying to take care of their own lives and family).

His upsets also coincided with successful projects and operations that he frequently stopped or sabotaged, like the Nijai Gang creations and other artistic endeavors (Devavani's recordings). There are many more examples.

Later, he realized that he could not live off of slave labor alone, so he encouraged his followers to open businesses and make money - of which a good percentage was tithed.

Yes, others have confirmed that he claimed his disciples were trying to kill him with the air conditioning, but that's not all. How many cooks have been fired over claims of endangering his health!? Any thing that goes wrong in his life is blamed on his followers. Many examples are on this forum.

But once a follower gets to a certain level of wealth and independence, like Mike Gabbard or Richard Bellord, the follower can also become the guru's manipulator for their own purposes. It becomes a co-dependent life. Something like medieval lords buying their way into heaven by donating to the priests and building great churches in their name. In exchange, they both can turn a blind eye to certain royal or priestly indiscretions and liberties. The religious observance and expectations of the upper class become very different than that of the lower class...

I view Tulsi as having "protexia" from some of the more harsh elements of the cult because of her father. It has always been my view that Mike Gabbard has been an opportunist who used old Chris as much as old Chris used him. Gabbard also benefited from his schooling in politics.

IMHO...

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 01, 2016 12:40AM

"Money is the manure that makes the flowers grow" -- whether those flowers

are lotuses or roses is merely a matter of a guru's aesthetic preference.

Kurt Butler
Date: July 02, 2016 09:23AM

Speaking of Kurt Butler, he had some interesting responses to me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/mauiliberty/status/749026162249052160

Look for his 4 posts from today, July 1st

[mobile.twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2016 09:25AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.