Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 21, 2016 03:56AM

Pedophilia and homosexual orientation are quite different in cause.

Pedophilia usually occurs in someone who, for some reason or other, got
psychologically and emotionally arrested in early childhood, while their body
and intellectual skills reach adulthood.

Persons in this predicament are not erotically attracted to other adults. Instead, the pedophile is erotically attracted to children at the same age that the pedophile's emotional maturation came to a halt.

Pedophiles will use their adult intellectual and social skills to find jobs and situations that give them access to children and, if caught, use their adult level skills to rationalize that they are entitled to do this.

A pedophile may or may not be homosexual. That is an entirely separate condition.

Homosexual orientation is neurological, and from the stand point of evidence based science, homosexuality is natural.

Homosexuality is not caused by arrested psychological development.

The sort of 'natural law' argument the Catholic church uses to justify its stance against homosexuality is based on outdated observations of natural made by Aristotle and others in the days before the invention of microscopes.

As an example of what "natural law" actually looks like: junior male cuttle fish have been observed to alter their own appearance to
look female.

[www.google.com]

If Aristotle had been able to describe all this, perhaps Western history would have been a lot happier.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 21, 2016 04:35AM

There will NEVER be any justifiable reason to cause a child to cry or a woman (or man for that matter).
How many tears of anguish and sorrow must have been spent due to one man asshole named Chris Butler?

If someone has died, been made to suffer or has been cast out forever- pain is pain, suffering is suffering and Butler & Co have been the cause of all this.

Nothing can change the fact that Butler has ruined so many lives.
And continues to do so; now those tentacles reach around the world.
It is a pestilence that must be stopped.
There can be no scale of 1 to 10 on this issue.
For all the tears that everyone has endured, Butler most certainly has earned a place right up there on that proverbial list.

He has ruined lives.
He has decimated families.
He has destroyed relationships.
He plotted to obliterate people's reputations.
He has manipulated gullible people into throwing away their money for lost causes and worse, it was to enable his duplicitous “devbots” who are bent on carrying out his hateful agendas.

Because of his existence- people have died!

He is a blight upon the world.
He must be exposed.
In his case there are no scales or degrees; there is only black and white.
Good vs evil.
It has always been so.

Re: DEVOTIONAL SERVICE & TIN FOIL
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 21, 2016 08:02AM

FOILED AGAIN

Devotional Service requires
Much work and toil
Decorating the guru's homes
With clean shiny tin foil

Others think Devotional Service
Needs ghee, sandalwood oil
But really all you need
Is clean shiny tin foil

As for materialists and karmis
They make my blood boil
That's why I stocked up on
Lots and lots of tin foil

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 21, 2016 10:51AM

IAN KOVIAK ...your sexy picture was very funny .

I remember Jesus words "Love thy neighbor as thyself" That is useful

But what purpose is that story of Krishna who steal the clothes of the gopis
and Krishna thinks its so much fun to see them naked .What is to be learn from this that is applicable to our life here and NOW ....NOTHING ....why did I NOT find that story bizarre when I was in ISKCON ...like a good little Swami I use to read these stories to the people I was converted as Krishna devotees ..hundreds of them ..was I brainwash ...brainwashing others ? ...Yes I was .
And lets not forget that Butler...as the NEW IMPROVE PRABHUPADA and as a PURE REPRESENTATIVE OF KRISHNA as to make all of his disciples believe all that is in those Krishna books ...ALL OF IT

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 21, 2016 02:52PM

Dabcult--
You did not question these stories and nor did I. I was told they were transcendental pastimes I should not equate with mundane sex or that only sahajiyas discuss or think about these pastimes. Never mind that any normal, rational brain will immediately think of sex or think "naughty" thoughts hearing these stories. Basically, these stories are there to keep us feeling offensive and impure. We are taught these stories are charming and cute and human-like, but yet the moral or ethical or social significance is completely null. You need like a Ph.D. In bullshit to explain the rational ideas that might be symbolized by these stories... Let alone accept them as literal fact.

I recall so many gurus being in a sahajiya kick. Everyone was offensive for reading these stories or discussing or preaching them. It used to mean that dressing as a gopi and pretending to do rasa Lila dance was considered sahajiya. All of a sudden even reading and discussing they readily available stories and myths got you n the doghouse.

The sad part is that this was something to aspire to. That one would subjugate thier mind, will and meager possetions to fall hook line and sinker for some fairytale if the highest order. An eternal funhouse where God just fucks around all day with human emotions, even with his devotees. Because it's "sweet". Once you have people believing this shit you can virtually ask them to do anything.

Think about Santa clause. Think if the things you could trick kids into doing with the tale of Santa: the ever jolly, unachuevable, invisible, omniscient, benevolent and just Santa.

Think if stories like narasinghadev. What a mind fuck. His basically let this five year old devotee of his suffer untold pain. In the end, he basically lost his shit and tore hiranyakashipu in half, made a garland out of his guts and all this in front of a kid. What's the takeaway message here? Obviously no sane human could survive such an event. Yet, we worship narasinghadev as a symbol of protection. Symbol is a stretch, nay, we worship this deity as this sweet savior...

Never mind the horrific descriptions of yamaraj and hell. We grew up hearing and looking at pictures of this stuff. Most hare Krishna kids who suffered at the hands of pedophiles, or were abused or scared into cooperation and submission had these great stories as thier guiding light and carrot to chase.

I recall so many times feeling scared and alone and wanting to have some assurance that I would not go to hell because I had lusty thoughts, or enjoyed Rock n roll or simply liked to read novels or didn't finish 16 rounds...

The whole "you're not your body@ thing also was a mind fuck. It served no day to day purpose. It's ine thing to understand that you have control over your mind and can control your senses or even perceive sime sense of soul or spirit. But these concepts were drilled in so much that you end up feeling like you're in a surreal nightmare. Your body and senses are daily referred to as a "lump of ignorance". Talk about hating yourself. How can one feel happy in thier body when your daily meditation and sense of self us reduced to a bag of puss, blood and urune?

I firmly believe in mindfulness and the benefits of meditation and self control etc. but the way that cults abuse these concepts and take them to a completely unnatural place serves but one function: disempowerment and subjugation. Eventually, many disciples barely know how to function when they're guru dies. They feel lost and confused and panicked like kids lost in a shopping mall. That's when things get interesting in cults. When the guru is dead everyone behaves like a bunch of retards on crack. Happened to ISKCON and it'll happen to SIF.

Certainly it's reasonable and logical to see that this is a very unhealthy dynamic and relationship to be so dependent on some guru that you cannot find your way through life when they are dead and gone.

Date: March 21, 2016 02:59PM

Yes, Ian... dead and gone...one can only hope.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2016 02:59PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 21, 2016 09:53PM

"You are not your body"?

Over the years, I have discovered that I do not just think using my brain.

In crisis situations, I think through my body, not just between my ears.

Scientists have found that our guts have a network of neurotransmatter receptors -
a network so dense and complex that it has been nicknamed 'the second brain.'

To ignore our bodies is to ignore much of what we think -- and a very important part, too. Perhaps the most important part.

Plato was greatly mistaken. And do were the body-negative Indian Brahmins.

These body negative theologians (Plato, the Brahmins) were
aristocrats who despised the common man. Plato's teacher Socrates despised
democracy, repeatedly ridiculed Athenian democracy and admired body-negative Sparta.

Plato and the Brahmins taught that the world of sensory reality is illusion, even delusion, a mere play of shadows and that only an ultimate Reality was the truth.

And, Plato and the Brahmins taught that the best society was ruled by Those Who Knew Ultimate Reality.

When the body is despised, the Common Man is despised. Women women despised and so are children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 10:25PM by corboy.

Posted by: limoa ()
Date: March 22, 2016 11:11AM

Henry, In your recent coded references to "flash", are you trying to say that our beloved flash is a pedophile?

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 22, 2016 04:02PM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You are not your body"?
>
> Over the years, I have discovered that I do not
> just think using my brain.
>
> In crisis situations, I think using my body.
>
> Scientists have found that our guts have a network
> of neurotransmatter receptors -
> a network so dense that it has been nicknamed 'the
> second brain.'
>
> To ignore our bodies is to ignore much of what we
> think -- and a very important part, too. Perhaps
> the most important part.
>
> Plato was greatly mistaken. And do were the
> body-negative Indian Brahmins.
>
> And dont forget that these body negative
> theologians (Plato, the Brahmins) were
> aristocrats who despised the common man.
>
> And both Plato and the Brahmins taught that the
> world of sensory reality is illusion, even
> delusion, a mere play of shadows and that only an
> ultimate Reality was the truth.
>
> And, Plato and the Brahmins taught that the best
> society was ruled by Those Who Knew this Ultimate
> Reality.
>
> When the body is despised, not only the Common Man
> is despised, women are despised and so are
> children.

“You are not the body.” That could be true, we may well be spirit souls. While it’s pointless to debate about if only faith and unreliable ancient scriptures to back it up, while science may yet to prove unequivocally about the soul, it does not help for those who propagate the dogma if they are not good examples. We are so tired of excuses of why Jagad Screwball has to live an insanely extravagant life while followers go dumpster diving to survive and neglect their children to prop up an obviously fake guru. It is simply disgusting.

Let’s assume that is true, that indeed we are spirit souls. That does not excuse you to disengage from your roles as a citizen/member of a society and a country, worse, treat others as enemies – severing relationships with family, relatives, friends and loved ones if they don’t agree. What is clear, this supposedly profound gospel is use for nefarious and distorted intent – to brainwash weak-minded and clueless people into a quasi-spiritual clique to satisfy their sick fixation on being separate from and feeling morally superior to others.

It’s deprave enough for adult followers to knowingly live this contradiction, to feed this poison to innocent children is beyond deplorable.

If religion is the opiate of the people, cult is the crystal meth.

New Henry Vid!
Date: March 23, 2016 12:36AM

CULTS INSIDE and OUT. Scientology, Jehovas Witnesses, Moonies. On and on! A book by Rick A Ross

http://youtu.be/0zAivJYF_Tw

Check out the awesome new video from Henry Jolicoeur.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.