Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 25, 2016 07:49PM

Rama Das (slave name) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hairy Krishna, Hairy Bolls
>
> Ha ha ha

Another difference between ISIL and Haribols is that ISIL has a leader called Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; the Haribols have … er … Jagad Screwball alias-Big-Behbee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 26, 2016 03:17AM

Aloha dear Butlerite .

Thank you for including me in your blog .

www.dreamingofaloha.com/

No 1 ..You know that I know your guru and I am the one that reported him to Swami Bhaktivedanta
for using psychic sleep ...And Swami Bhaktivedanta was very very upset that Butler dare to do such thing in a Hare Krishna temple .....Bhaktivedanta told me personally that Butler and anyone that follow Butler after he sold and stole the money of selling the Honolulu temple would not make any spiritual advancement ...
what do you have to say about that ...darling

No 2 ..There as now been hundreds of testimonials over the years that Butler as use and abuse his own initiated devotees ...screaming ...humiliating them ..calling them all kinds of demeaning names .
You talk about my not having any ALOHA spirit ....Did you not hear about the terrible propaganda
that Butler and Mike Gabbard did in years past to demonize the the gay and lesbian communities around the world ....its all on DVD tapes ...those anti homosexual rants by Butler ...

WHERE IS THE ALOHA SPIRIT IN THOSE BUTLER ACTIVITIES

No 3 ..I raised my 4 kids with love ....and they love me now
I took care of my sick wife for 9 years ...and she died in My arms in 1995
I help my mother in law and father in law to die in my home
I have help thousands of people stop smoking ...and with all kind of other psychological problems
and YOU SAY ...I HAVE NO ALOHA SPIRIT
What have you done for your fellow human beings ? More than serve Butler ?
Tell your real name ...and real life story ....and lets compare.

No 4 if you search for David Godman on YOUTUBE I did this 15 hours documentary on Advaita
I understand more about Hinduism that you will ever do ...and YES no one can prove that Krishna came on this planet 5,000 years ago ..there is no proof whatsohever ...NONE that a blue guy had 10,000 ifes ...NONE

No 5 ...Rama and many others where so abuse by the cult and brainwash
anything they can do to get deprogram to have had to worship Butler as far backa s being todlers is OK with me
WHT your story ...come on TELL US ...

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 26, 2016 04:34AM

And as far as Sai ...the poor guy could not pay for his vet to take care of his cat ....AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE that he is the owner of an expensive boat...
and now paying his $700 an hour lawyer bills ..
do you think we are stupid ?
Its hypocrisy ...its freaking cheating the governements agencies
We all know that houses ...cars ..boats of Butler are all in someone else names
so do not try to spin a US POOR HINDUS ...are persecuted by the community .
Thats what happen when you deceived years after years ...the people of Hawaii
and we are reveal as much as possible so that the shit rain on your cult and its leaders ...all in a ALOHA spirit ....for to help Hawaii to get rid of a cancer cult ..that is homophobic and cheats in all manners it citizens and goverments
is truth ALOHA spirit ....Come on show your face and reveal your truth identity
I DARE YOU

Date: March 26, 2016 07:33AM

Rama, I just took a look at all the comments that were trying to defend Butler- not gonna work, especially since AC Bhaktivedanta himself chastised Butler for selling the temple and keeping the money until he was caught.

And remember that Butler ordered everyone NOT to read anything by ACB or ISKCON written after a certain year. Was worried that his devbots would find out the ugly truth about him! And sure enough you can go into the ACB archives and there are the chastisements against Butler.
And this whole comment thread thing started with a car that got smashed into-a hit and run--in front of one of Flash’s homes. omfg!

Rama there is freedom of speech- so if they want to throw themselves on the ground and worship at his lotus feet, they are free to do this and tell the world...and we are free to point out that, the "Emperor has no clothes on!”.

AND ONE MORE TIME- THIS IS NOT ABOUT BIGOTRY OR RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE--THIS IS ABOUT BRAINWASHING AND ILLEGAL CHILD LABOR, MISREPRESENTATIONS, VIOLATIONS OF STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS AND NOW YOU CAN ADD MANSLAUGHTER TO THE MESS.

Rama - they are devbots-for them it will always be- "Butler is our savior without him we will never go to Krishnaloka....

Date: March 26, 2016 07:42AM

My response to the articles written about me at http://www.dreamingofaloha.com/

First, I understand that the term “cult” is a loaded term with many interpretations. Another term that can be used for the Chris Butler group is a High Demand Closed Group, or HDCG. I think that is a perfect description of the Chris Butler group, but I choose to use the word Cult because it is the most well understood by the general public, the meaning would imply a group who worships an authoritarian charismatic leader like Chris Butler, a group who controls it’s membership by cutting off anyone who openly opposes the group and Chris Butler, among other coercive and abusive control methods.

The Chris Butler cult not only cuts off and excommunicates members for speaking against them or otherwise upsetting them, they have multitudes of servants who are shipped in to Kailua from around the world. These people are so indoctrinated that they believe it is the greatest honor and privilege to be allowed to serve Chris Butler directly. They work literally for no pay whatsoever, and are asked to use their own savings to live and buy computer equipment. They are required to go into quarantine systems set up by the insane Chris Butler. I lived under these as a child around Chris Butler, and had to abide by the quarantine in 2003 when I visited my brother Laks Ranson in Kailua. I could only meet with him outdoors and not make any contact with him. I believe my brother probably had to go back into quarantine anyway after hanging with us, it’s that crazy.

These quarantine systems are forced on all these willing servants of Chris Butler to this day, they are often left alone for weeks when they arrive. One account states that they were not allowed within 50 feet of other cult members besides the small crew on the same quarantine level as them.
These people are abused, malnourished, left without food and water for days in some instances and are fed all the expired foods from Down To Earth. Every single one of them believes the hardships, sacrifices, free labor and abuses are all sacrifices they make that greatly please Chris Butler and Krishna. They believe that volunteering into this servitude gets them great spiritual advancement and is advancing God’s agenda on the earth. The truth is most are just doing free labor at Down To Earth, Wai Lana Yoga, Ninjai Films, Blue River Productions and Tulsi Gabbard, usually just helping to funnel untold fortunes into the Chris Butler cult coffers.

These willing slaves are under multiple legal contracts and agreements penned up by Chris Butler’s lawyers, every single different task or position in Kailua came with a separate Non Disclosure Agreement so all of these people are further pressured into a life of silence, even if they leave the cult and would want to speak out and warn others away from this cult.

These people are forced to sign these Non Disclosure Agreements on the spot, under pressure of an onlooking angry superior, they are expected to sign it without completely reading it.

Another crazy aspect of the cult quarantine is that guys like my brother Laks, Sai Hansen and others who work directly for Chris Butler are segregated from their own wives and children by Chris Butler’s quarantine rules. These “Butler Goons” like my brother and Sai Hansen are not allowed to enter the same building as their wives and kids due to quarantine, and must visit the family through a doorway, the Butler Goon outside, the family inside.

These guys, particularly Sai Hansen, Laks Ranson, Harsha “Harry” Brennan and a relative few others are literally at Chris Butler’s command every day. The boat that killed Sri Shim and injured Trey Albrecht is Chris Butler’s personal boat. Chris Butler has many houses, vehicles, money, properties, companies and other resources around the world at his disposal, but not a single one is in his name. The boat IS the “cult boat” and only the most privileged members are allowed aboard. So we have plenty of reasons to point out that Sai Hansen and that boat are directly tied to Chris Butler, far beyond them all being “Vaishnava Hindus”.

The death has not yet been ruled an accident, and I said that it is not impossible that it was intentional, and ordered by Chris Butler. I hope due diligence will finally be applied to the case at the state prosecutors office who had to take it away from the corrupt or completely incompetent DLNR that is directly tied to loyal Chris Butler devotee Mike Gabbard at the Hawaii State Department.

So while the people who authored the blog never disclose the nature of the particular group they are members of who follow and worship Chris Butler, this is the only group I am concerned with.

These blog authors, presumably Katie “Surabi” Muncie and her husband keep misrepresenting myself and everyone else claiming we are against all Hindus, all Vaishnava Hindu’s or all Krishna devotees. This is totally incorrect, and I most specifically am referring ONLY to Chris Butler’s particular little splinter group as The Cult. I am direct in my anger specifically toward Chris Butler, his group is a cult by common understandings, and my exposure of Sai Hansen as being directly under Chris Butler’s orders and control, and was piloting Chris Butler’s boat when Sri Shim was killed is founded and based in reality. This is of great concern to the locals of Kailua.

My anger and opposition towards your group is based solely in the fact that I was born and raised within it, made to worship your leader every day of my childhood and early teen years.
My ongoing involvement fighting this group is due to Chris Butler ordering my entire family excommunicate me for life, unless I remove all criticism of the group, apologize and promise never to speak against them again. It is based on Chris Butler ordering my family and Allan Tibby to run my father’s funeral and block me from attending.

On their blog article http://www.dreamingofaloha.com/2016/02/13/intimidation-tactics-and-hate-speech-used-against-hindus/

The authors have access to my “cult dirt file”, which is pretty amazing, and I am proud of it. This is the epitome of the Chris Butler gang as a cult. This is a file that they have been steadily compiling on me since I first posted to the Cult Education Institute forum in 2006.
This blog entry contains multiple excerpts from personal e-mails that I have never published, sent between me and my parents in 2006 when I first posted a few posts about growing up in the group. My mother turned these over to the cult at some point and they are now being used against me just as in Scientology.

Just know when you read that stuff, that is my genuine reaction. It was the only communication I had with my parents who I had been deeply attached to for 26 years. I knew my posts would upset them, but I was unaware I would be cut off. I never dreamed they would do that, my mother wrote by e-mail “my obligation to you as a mother ended the moment you posted on that forum”.
It was an extremely traumatic split from my family conducted through private e-mails that these bloggers have access to. The quotes of mine swearing are spanning 10 years, and not a single one gives a link to the source or any greater context. The purpose is character assassination, but it actually reveals the extremely controlling and close knit nature of the Chris Butler cult. They are control freaks and they seek to control every kid for life to not speak against them and reveal the true nature of the group. The cult literally has an internal intelligence agency, dubbed “security” within the cult. They have been watching me for ten years and the proof is in that blog post.

I actually think that all the quotes of mine are hilarious seen in this context, and I give a lot of praise to all the random locals making comments about the cult seen at the bottom of the article. Some funny ones in there, love it. I’m glad they all know what’s up.

Date: March 26, 2016 07:55AM

This I wrote this as a comment in response Surabi Muncie's article before she had written about me:

http://www.alohaandnamaste.blogspot.com/2013/01/namaste.html

I wanted to try to appeal to Surabi in the context of Hare Krishna outside the Chris Butler group, and is pretty funny now that instead of posting this comment, she made a new blog calling me anti Hindu and "Krishnaphobic".

I beg to differ:

Surabi Dasi, do you realize that this stigma you have over your religion, and the fact that you believe you need to conceal it and use a non Krishna name is all due to the fact that you follow Siddhaswarupananda.

Trust me, your group is the only Gaudiya Vaishnava (Hare Krishna) group that would ever conceal their faith. There are hundreds of thousands of white bodied devotees all around the world in every single country on earth. These people all wear Tilak, Dhoti's and Sari's and hold Kirtan in public spaces.

Unfortunately you and your family follow a man named Chris Butler and to follow this man you are asked to believe him always and question him never.

This man is not a healthy individual and by no means is he a legitimate part of disciplic succession within the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition.

None of you are allowed to even analyze these things in your minds for fear of offending this man.

I was born and raised worshipping Chris Butler and I have lost my entire family to him 10 years ago when I spoke honestly and critically about my time in the group.

I sure do exercise my ability to expose this man and his group, but this is not an attack on the religion as a whole.

I choose not to follow Hare Krishna myself, but I have many friends who grew up in Chris Butler's group who have since left and are still devotees of Lord Krishna and Gopala.

I understand you are dying of a rare disease, and your faith in Lord Krishna is central to your experience of leaving this realm.

I appeal to you to allow yourself the space to analyze this leader Chris Butler before you do leave this place, because leaving your children to be raised to serve Chris Butler, and to only know Lord Krishna through his teachings, will be a choice of massive repercussions for your children and their long lives.

You will regret never allowing yourself the space to analyze this man and the impact he has upon your family when you do eventually transition outside your physical body.

Our lives are held up in review and our perspective is orders of magnitude higher than the limited one we are afforded while incarnated in these physical bodies.

The role that this man has played and will play in your life and your children's is one of immeasurable impact. Your children will have many decades to analyze this man they were raised under and the impact his group has stamped on every level of their being.

Trust me, it's not pretty and truth survives illusion every single time, in due course.

I hope you read this, my name is Rama Das Ranson and I am one of the main forces that have helped create the current level of secrecy and perceived persecution within your group.

Just realize that I am not bashing a religion, I am battling an illegitimate leader who does not even come close to being qualified by the traditions of the religion he claims to represent.

There are many genuine devotees in this world who who can show you the true essence of Gaudiya Vaishnavaism. I know that you and your kids would absolutely love some of these other communities. You would be surprised that they do not excommunicate anybody and they never have to conceal their group, their beliefs or their Gurus. They truly live who they are, and who they want to be.

Watch this video, this man, Dr. Tony Holt was a disciple of Siddhaswarupananda for 25 years. He was also Siddha's Doctor.

This man is still a devotee of Krishna and joined with an amazing group of devotees after deciding to leave the group you and I belong(ed) to.

http://youtu.be/olq5DHcuB0k

"DoctorT talking with Srila Gurudeva about Siddhaswarupananda" is the title.

My Kailua - round 2 - DING DING DING!!!
Date: March 26, 2016 09:31AM

https://www.facebook.com/mykailua/posts/1014660941902723

Please keep an eye on this post on My Kailua. It should be good in the comments section, I carpet bombed it within minutes of posting.

Date: March 26, 2016 10:01AM

Excellent essay Rama- you have addressed some of her key assaults hoping to garner sympathy for her Hindu Vaishnava “religion”.

They always seem to hide behind the “Freedom of Religion “ card.

Guess that is what the followers of Jim Jones and David Koresh did as well?

Back in the early 80’s I used to ask the devotees why we all didn’t go to
the other Krishna temples in Honolulu and on the mainland.
They all looked shocked when I suggested this and told me that “We are not allowed to associate with ISKCON in any way." That ISKCON was corrupt and only "Srila Prabupad" knew the true path of the Vaishnava.

In reality Butler didn’t want his devbots to know just how much he had twisted everything around to suit his needs and didn’t want them to know the truth; that ACB had soundly chastised him on a few occasions for his misdeeds.

My Kailua
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:48AM

I read Surabi's accounts, and I feel her pain. I do, and that exactly is the problem — truth is independent of sentiment and emotion. Manipulative people know this and use sentiment and emotion to drive people to serve an agenda, time and time again. Gurus are master manipulators. If 99.99999% of gurus are fake, just what are the chances that Jagad Screwball belongs to .1%? Not much. If he could spew much hate and make outrageous claims and people still believe, that borders on the believers' mental state. Here's one sign — if you're not allowed to question, let alone doubt, chances are he's fake.

Surabi, cuteness and feeling good do not make truth. Stop becoming a victim, or, at least, do it for your children.

Speaking of sentiment and emotion, Tulsi just released a super-charged ad endorsing Bernie Sanders, or to be accurate — herself:

[www.youtube.com]

The same tactic — to drive uninformed voters to follow an agenda blindly — either her VP ambition or her "principled" politics.

Unfortunately, truth is what makes an informed decision, not sentiment or emotion. The conventional wisdom is when a politician chokes in tears; chances are it's not real.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2016 10:55AM by dharmabum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.