Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 23, 2016 06:51PM

Picture perfect?

Tulsi: How would you like to go diving with me in Kailua?

Bernie: When? After this campaign?

Tulsi: No, when you become the president and me the VP.

Thick-skinned Tulsi infuriates Democrats in the know:

Cynthia Fritts to Bart Dame:
I hope Sanders is being warned about her and understands that if he is the nominee who Tulsi really is. I've read many posts you've written directed at her and the Chris Butler cult presumably grooming her or some other cult member to a high position of power.

I can't take at face value she left the DNC because DWS is corrupt and favoring Clinton. Based on what you've written about her and her appearances on Fox News and her support of homeless sweeps and anti LGBT crusade, I have a hard time believing it was a principled move to jump on Bernie's bandwagon. I believe it was an opportunistic jump to get more national attention whether Bernie wins the nomination or not, she comes off as looking principled. I think we both know the truth about her.

I find it ironic when people who have supported Bernie for his principled stances and criticized Hillary for her unprincipled ones, are so quick to contradict themselves when it serves their purpose.

[web.facebook.com]

Photo-ops like the above show political opportunism and hypocrisy. At least people are starting to become aware of her link to a dangerous cult. If Bernie wins the nomination and the Tulsibots are successful lobbying for her to be the VP, her cult issue becomes national too.

How come Hawaiians don’t hear, read about or see Mazie Hirono and Brian Schatz on TV often? Unlike the busybody Tulsi, they are busy sponsoring bills for the Hawaiian people. Just shows how media is bias for and easily manipulated by telegenic personalities like Tulsi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 23, 2016 11:04PM

There is no chance (in my mind )that TULSI become VP ...A converted Catholique to HINDUISM according to Mike Gabbard ( MR CATHOLIQUE)... Who would chose Krishna or Ganesh over Jesus...Evangelicals would never understand ...That would not fly with the evangelicals in the USA
Bernie is a JEW ...that is sufficient challenge for an evangelical mind..Donald Trump (God forbid he wins ) would crush her like a bug
Butler as lots of money and free time in is tin foil cover mansion and must enjoy very much those political games like a guy who play chest.

Now a few last words on Flash ..it is just logical that he could do such good research for the forum..Nickolas is a computer genius ...for him all that research was easy ...a part of this guy is super intelligent..after all he was among other position vice president of American Express ...Reading about the subject this week I found that other multi millionaires from silicon valley
and powerful lawyers have been convicted for pedophilia .Its hard to understand how such a successful man like Nickolas would put ...their businesses ...families ..and all their friends on the line for a few pictures of themself abusing naked Thai boys ...in one sense I think poor guy ...and in another sense I think what a freaking monster
He might have been sincere in trying to expose Butler ...after all that pedophilia stuff happen long ago ..he went to jail and paid his depth to society and there is no proof that he as abuse anyone since .It must be a heavy burden on his mind to live with this secret day and night ...May God have mercy on him .Studied have shown that more often than not such child abusers where abuse themself as children ..So as Vera pointed out ...we must have compassion
for Nickolas Bredimus ..But the cat is out of the bag ...he is disqualified from being on the forum now ...the cult leader must be happy that one of our best researcher is out of commission...especially that elections are coming soon .But the reality is that we cannot have a convicted pedophile on this forum exposing an homophobic cult ...

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 23, 2016 11:42PM

When you're part of a group of people all working towards the same goal, it's no matter how noble your efforts are, if you knowingly put the group in a bad place by associating it with questionable sources.

Of course redemption is readily available and flash has had ample opportunity to fess up and explain. Unfortunate the explanations were illogical and incomprehensible.

Kind of like some gurus and politicians we all know.

Date: March 24, 2016 01:21AM

Regrading what has occurred in the last few days amongst our band of cult-busters and what is occurring in our political system in the US right now, sometimes I feel like --Mars

*sigh*

[ascienceenthusiast.com]

Date: March 24, 2016 02:08AM

From an unknown source:

"If you are looking for truth, look for patterns of deception. When you see a pattern of deception, you can be assured the truth lies underneath. You can find the truth by seeing the lies."

Onward to exposing the lies of Butler and his brainwashed puppet Tulsi Gabbard.

Date: March 24, 2016 07:56AM

Tonight there was a video on PBS news
that reminded me of FLASH aka Nickolas terrible damages that such individuals
cause to the most vulnarable members of this planet

[www.pbs.org]

Date: March 24, 2016 08:58AM

IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION- PLEASE ACT ON THIS

More on the FB page of Cynthia Fritts to Bart Dame.

Please take note of the email she has provided for a contact person
for Bernie Sanders. This person is Jane Sanders, Bernie Sanders wife.

Please take the time and care to collect what you feel is the strongest indictment of Tulsi and email this to Jane. Cynthia has requested that all may use her letter as a template and has encouraged everyone to forward emails to Jane Sanders.

Preface your email with your own words and feelings, then add the links you need to send her. Make it personal and heartfelt, make it real, so that the people who are vetting all the emails will take note and your email will stand out.

It is hoped Bernie's people are doing their own careful and meticulous vetting of Tulsi, if not hopefully we can help them!

Tulsi Gabbard for VP MUST NOT HAPPEN!

Quote:” Cynthia Fritts
Yesterday at 10:47am · Honolulu, HI, United States ·
Here's my letter to Jane Sanders. Her email is jane@berniesanders.com. Please feel free to use it as a template and please share with friends concerned about this:

Dear Jane,

I met you briefly at the end of your “meet and greet” at Church of the Crossroads in Honolulu with Rep. Tulsi Gabbard. As I mentioned I’m a homeless and LGBT activist here in Honolulu, and I have serious concerns about your campaign’s embrace of her.

I’m sure you get tons of email so I’ll try to be brief:

Tulsi comes from a family that is very involved in a Hindu Cult here headed by a man named Chris Butler. They were very anti LGBT founded and in 1995 her father Mike Gabbard co-founded "Stop Promoting Homosexuality America".

Both Mike Gabbard and Tulsi have switched parties to be able to be elected here in Hawaii, which is a very blue state.

When Tulsi was on the City Council she introduced Bill 54 which was to do “sweeps” of homeless people. These sweeps involved throwing all possessions of homeless families including woman and children into a garbage trucks never to be recovered. That included backpacks for school, tents, and sleeping bags; basically anything they couldn’t carry away when the sweeps came.

We have a huge homeless population here. Tent cities are located all around the island.

If you check her congressional voting record you will see she if far to the right of both your husband and Hillary Clinton.

I could provide lots of links to articles but I suspect your people could do a better job of vetting her. Here’s one current article but her PR people have scrubbed a lot of stories off the internet: [www.dailykos.com]-

It was wonderful to meet you.

Aloha,
Cynthia Fritts
(address and phone number)”

End quote.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 24, 2016 05:24PM

Ian Koviak wrote:
Years later, on a final emotional phone call to my mother as a married man of 34, I finally spread my wings and flew. It was a tough flight at first but I got over the shock and kept on flying. When I look back on it all now I can only smile and count my self as fortunate.

Very inspiring, Ian. I’m sure you, Rama and Lalita are starting a revolution among your peers that it is fine to question things, and that will finally free the mind from the diabolical power of cult.

The Brussel bombing tragedy reminds us again of the dark side of mind-control, hopefully, society and our laws will stop ignoring and pay extra attention to, because we’re in the age of unprecedented freedom and opportunities where everyone can have a voice if he/she chooses to. Children born in a high-demand milieu shouldn’t miss.

The only difference between ISIL and Haribols is that ISIL have balls, the Haribols have … er … hairy balls.

Date: March 24, 2016 10:49PM

I have sent a link to my video about Tulsi Gabbard to Jane Senders

Thats a easy thing to do ...so please also send her a link to my latest video

that tell Dernie and the Democratic party to beware of Tulsi .

The more Jane Sanders recieve that link ..more likely she will look at it

Thank you for VOX for your research ...you are one solid member of this forum

that we know we can count on ...to keep exposing the CULT

Date: March 25, 2016 06:09PM

Have a little look in the comments section on this post, the cult members of Kailua are sick of the bigotry!

I tried to explain that they have the right to choose to worship him and we have the right to disrespect and insult the twat to our heart's content.

https://www.facebook.com/mykailua/posts/1014435981925219

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.