Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 27, 2016 09:28AM

We get scared when we don’t have answers; that’s human nature. Jagad Screwball is digging his own grave if he does not go transparent about how he operates his “religion” with the Kailuans. Being tax-exempt, whether he likes it or not he belongs to the community. Just like all Kailua residents, he has certain civic duties and obligations to the constituents’ inquiries if they have reasonable fear for their and their children’s safety. That claim of being the “Teacher of the Universe” or “the representative of God on Earth”? This may not be the best time to spew out. Just saying.

Aloha, Jagad Screwball. Aloha means be open.

The way Surabi and crew are spewing out very dogmatic view of the people’s reactions to Sri Shim’s tragic death, unwittingly exposes the cultic mind most people are very afraid of regarding cults. The woodwork is shaken; who knows what else could crawl out of that tin-foiled house or houses. Thanks, MyKailua!

Happy Easter, everyone. The Lord has indeed risen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Happy Easter!
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 27, 2016 05:05PM

While Jagad Screwball is busy splitting remaining hairs for damage control, my prayer is for the poor girl, Surabi. I’m sure when this is over, she’ll have a Jesus moment with the Master. I pray she gets to resurrect on the third day just like our Lord, from her matrix world of make-believe to … welcome to reality!

I learned the best way to expose cults is to let them speak. That explains why they are so secretive.

It’s obvious, cult followers have no clear grasp of the outside world – of how people think, feel and navigate through life. It’s not cute, but it’s real.

I also pray for her children that they be granted a free mind – the greatest asset every child should have in this age and time; that they should no longer be subjected to a controlled milieu; and should no longer bow down to and worship a charlatan. It would be a pity if she does not.

I pray for all the Haribol kids to wake up to reality.

What a bright Easter Sunday! Another pivotal moment for small bunch of anti-cult, anti-lies and freedom-loving people trying to make a difference in the smallest way they could. Bravi!

Happy Easter, Rick Ross; Happy Easter, Rama; Happy Easter, CEI posters; Happy Easter, Kailuans. Justice for Sri!

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 29, 2016 01:02AM

Happy belated easter: [youtu.be]

Date: March 29, 2016 07:11AM

Happy belated Easter back at you Dharma, and the whole crew here.

Date: March 29, 2016 02:18PM

Please go to this post.

See Mark Fergusson the CEO of Down To Earth running all over Facebook accusing me of bigotry and religious vilification without providing a shred of evidence or any specific examples.

https://www.facebook.com/ilovekailua/posts/10156705197645156

Date: March 29, 2016 02:32PM

My Kailua got a bit scared I think and took that last post down. Don't worry, they are taking notes and well aware. Trying to proceed with caution.

Date: March 29, 2016 04:39PM

Major bombshell!!!

Flash/Nick Bredimus is actually a cult member loyal to a rival Kailua cult:

https://www.facebook.com/ilovekailua/posts/10154052459120844

Read the comments of Murti there. This cult is bad, many Kailua locals asked Flash through me if this "gay speedo bodybuilder cult" was bad, Flash insisted they were harmless.

This man told me that Nick Bredimus is in this movie coming out of a theatre with these cult members. This footage already played at the Sundance festival, and this movie got standing ovations.

This man Murti also told me that Nick Bredimus is always swimming with men from this gay speedo cult.

He told me that this cult has used Flash and Flashlight On Roaches to obscure their own cult, push all attention onto Chris Butler and his cult, which may not be half as bad as the anal invasion initiation ritual required to get into the gay speedo bodybuilding cult of Kailua.

Murti's words:

"Yes they been using the Chris Butler cult to hide behind. He gay manpulated men. So the video you sent me he probably thinks there are ok. He not young enough to be pulled into sexual ritual. Yet his money is good enough. I was not.manpulated sexually but had a strong yoga community for him to prey. I thought bringing people to god a true master. Than some men spoke up. My world change. What cool about movie Will my friend was a video autographer for group 20 years. He woke up put footage together and made a document of an inside look. It got standing ovations at Sundance. Jared Leto promote it and is disturbing it .CNN will show after theater released sometime this year."

Date: March 29, 2016 04:43PM

There you go, Chris Butler and co, your neighbors in the Gay Speedo Bodybuilder cult are to blame for your favorite blog flashlight on roaches.

Stop chasing me around Facebook and sic your Hansen Gun Goons on Nick Bredimus and his super gay cult.

Kailua Cult Cage Match!!!

DING DING DING!

Fight!

Get Over Here!!!

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The carnage will be beautiful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2016 04:44PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Date: March 29, 2016 05:02PM

Okay, now the post is gone that Mark Fergusson was commenting on, but I got screenshots and will use them soon.

The Importance of Speaking to Each Other about Your Cult
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 29, 2016 07:39PM

Rama,

It is extremely important for cult members to compare notes with both current and former members to understand the reality of any suspicious group. If it can't stand scrutiny, then it is unworthy.

We often can't put the whole picture together when we are isolated within a group. We may even doubt our own mind. I know that most exers only became aware of many SOI abuses from this forum and making friends with outsiders. Eye witness accounts confirmed and validated fears and suspicions. This has led to a more rapid recovery for many.

Here is a good clip with the film maker of the movie you mentioned "Holy Hell".
All cults have their similarities and differences. It is of value to look at the operating systems of different cults even if their philosophies and practices differ.
Meet the Artist '16: Will Allen

Holy Hell Documenting 20 years inside a California cult BBC News

As we know, new members and children who grow up in the cult of Butler are unaware of the groups evolution and history. Members are not privy to the goings on of their guru. This has been "policy" for decades. Any one ever ask, "Why?" Followers and initiates have not even seen him in years, if at all. Only high value followers and the silver spoon fed elite children have direct access. But I submit that information sharing is not happening unless it is aligned with the group propaganda.

It is true that there are people in the cult with whom Chris has bestowed kind attention without "chastising" them. It is understandable that pampered and favored "devotees" stay. But it is even more interesting that some of the followers who have suffered the worst abuses, like Prema dasi, continue to be loyal and remain ... Why do you think that is?

Questions for Butler Cult Members:

Why do you rationalize the obvious weirdness and abuses you witness?

Do you find yourself going along with shit you know is wrong for fear of being looked at as "less than" desirable with your peers and the guru?

Why is your cult so secretive - no, really, WHY?

Why do you stay with the group even when the cult starts hurting you?

Even if you don't think the group is hurting you, why do you go along with it when you witness others being hurt?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.