Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: February 22, 2016 06:28AM

http://carrollcox.com/BoatAudio911.htm

The 911 emergency call from the boat with Trey Albrecht on board.

Call was placed by 12(approx)yr old girl.

She states her name is Leilani.

Who is this girl? Supposedly Sai's daughter but we are not sure.

The voice saying "Kailua Boat Ramp, Tell them Kailua boat ramp" should be Sai Hansen's voice, but to me this sounds very British.
Sai is a New Zealander, Siddha Bellord is probably the only guy who drives that boat with a British accent, probably one of the only male cult members in Kailua with a British accent along with his dad, perhaps.

A voice presumably Trey is also heard at the very start yelling "my leg, my arm" but these other voices are not heard at all after the first few seconds.

The entire 5-6 minutes later is just the girl talking.

This is supposedly in the ocean heading back to shore, but you cannot hear the boat engines at all, and the red cult boat has two very large outboard motors, oversized for the boat.

So if this girl were on the boat you would expect to hear the other voices and the engines the entire call.

Trey was said to be screaming in intense agony upon arriving to shore by an eyewitness, but in the call there is silence when the girl claims they are arriving at the boat ramp.

Was this call actually called in from somewhere else?

Maybe this girl was not on the boat with Trey? Is that really Trey's voice we hear, or was this staged?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 22, 2016 02:14PM

At this time it appears that the link Rama has provided is not the one that will allow one to hear the 911 call but is instead a recording of another show that Carroll Cox did.
Hoping to clarify this with Mr Cox soon.
In the meantime if anyone does locate the correct link please post it here.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 22, 2016 02:17PM

Rama ji ...I had not consider that one special blessing ....DEATH BY THE MAHA PROPELLER OF THE HAHA GURU OF THE UNIVERSE ...Sweet Jesus thats instant liberation
Vaikunta direct ....Jagat Guru disciples must think ..what a lucky guy this Mr Shim .After all he could have been stuck by a propeller of a vulgar KARMI ...with no spiritual benefits at all .Yes it can get that crasy

There is a story in the book MONKEY ON A STICK

Where a "devotee"in New Vrindavan was murdering another devotee
plunging the knife in the poor guy dozens of times ...and as he was doing this
murderous task he kept saying to the victim...CHANT HARE KRISHNA
I WANT TO HEAR YOU CHANT THE HOLY NAME BEFORE YOU DIE ...AND THE VICTIM DID CHANT HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA ....
Those freaking cults are full of brainwash regular people that have become freaks....I am sure Rama mother would be on the side of the HOLY PROPELER

Date: February 22, 2016 03:55PM

I have located the 911 call. It is the last part of Mr Cox’s show.
The actual 911 call can be heard at the 1:17:57 mark of this program.

The web page is:[www.carrollcox.com]

and you can click on the link at the upper right hand side of that web page.
it was the only link I could find that actually will open up to play the
recorded call on another app.

As Rama mentions, the call is placed and they have yet to head for shore.
At one point the child does say they are heading to shore, but there is no sound of a boat motor running. The child speaking identifies herself as “Leilani” and it appears she does not have an accent.

As Mr. Cox mentions the audio tape indicates much confusion and you will need to hear it a few times to catch what is going on.

Leilani does identify the boat at one point as “our” boat, suggesting familiarity with that vessel.

Seconds into the start of the call, you hear Trey say, I’m gonna bleed out”. This is followed by 2 diff male voices both repeating-in a calm tone- “Kailua Boat Ramp” one right after the other, a higher pitched voice and a lower pitched voice.
Trey’s voice indicates he is farthest away from Leilani. Trey’s voice is raised and strained.

The 2 male voices who say "Kailua boat ramp” appear to be closer to the child.

I could be way off here, and I may be mistaken, but the only question I have is, how man men were in that boat? 2 or....3.?
After listening to this several times, more questions than answers, emerge.

How could Sai Hansen, with a slight build and standing 5”6”, pull an injured man into a boat that is sitting high above the waterline, by himself?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2016 04:13PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 22, 2016 08:07PM

Rama's link works.
Carol Cox Show_ Boating Incident_ 911 Emergency Call

What is most interesting to me is why did they have a minor make this call instead of an adult?

Is "Leilani" her real name and if not, why did she not use her real name? If she was on the cult boat she would have had a Krishna name and not a Hawaiian name. Why? Because the cult members are forbidden to associate with non-cult members. Also, This was Chris Butler's "Maha"* boat, as Ian pointed out. It was the boat that carries the "holy guru". It is considered holy and purifying just to ride in it because the guru Chris Butler has touched it and/or it is used in his "service".

*Maha means mighty or powerful in Sanskrit but is used to designate that it is 'from' or 'has become' the greatest by virtue of its connection with the divine guru. Cult members eat leftover food from the guru's plate thinking that it will purify them spiritually. They call this food "Maha Prasadam". Even the dust upon which has been touched by the "lotus" feet of the guru is eaten. (Worse yet, his toe nail clippings are also eaten.) See Eigener Herr videos on the Chris Butler Cult. She relates an incident of a teenage cult member eating the sand where Chris Butler walked.

Was the full recording released? If not, why? A good transcript is in order identifying all the voices. Who was actually on the boat? Why did they need to hand the phone to a clearly upset minor? Did someone swim to the shore? Where did this rumor come from? Who spoke to the authorities and emergency responders?

Is Sai Hansen taking the fall due to a confession or was he identified as the driver by actual witnesses? You can not go by Trey's testimony on this because he was in shock and may not have seen the driver who hit him. Are they saying only Sai and this girl were on the boat or is there the voice of a second man? Were all of the witnesses interviewed?

Most damning is that the boat was not impounded.

The authorities should also get phone records of all the people on the boat and find out who else was called on the day of the accident, especially right after the accident. Did they call someone to get instructions from Butler through one of his ("alleged") lackeys like aptly named "Laks"?

Clearly, the initial investigation was shoddy or there is a possible cover up to protect the guilty. One wonders if the boaters lied to the police and have made fools of them all?

Carol Cox is doing a phenomenal job reporting this incident. Thank You!

Carol Cox
2/20/16

You may recall, on January 9, 2016, a terrible incident occurred where Mr. Sri Shim lost his life and his stepson, Trey Albrecht, was severely injured after being run over by a boat in waters near Kailua Bay, Oahu, Hawaii.

We believe the public is entitled to a formal statement from the government agencies "investigating" the incident. While waiting for an explanation from officials who seem to be unwilling to provide formal statements, we are interested in what can be done to give the general public an explanation and insight into the specifics of this matter.

We continue to sort through some of the many bits and pieces of information fueling the rumor mill that flirts dangerously with trivializing the death of Mr. Shim and the severe injuries inflicted on Mr. Albrecht.

As allowed under the Uniform Information Practices Act, or the Sunshine Law, we obtained a copy of the 911 audio recording of this incident from the City and County of Honolulu's Emergency Services in hope that this will get us closer to knowing what the facts are surrounding this terrible incident.

We are publishing this recording with great concerns that it might be received as an affront to Mr. Shim's family. We are also concerned that some will view the publishing of this recording as an attempt to speak to the guilt or innocence, of Mr. Sai Hansen.

All of this could be avoided if government agencies would not be so secretive, and would value their role as trustees of public interest.

We ask that you simply accept this as an effort to bring transparency to this terrible matter.

Yeah, Ian, you don't have to be a mind reader to know what chants are going through Sai's head in the courtroom. You describe the mentality perfectly. He feels not remorse, but fear. It is not compassion for Sri Shim, but the thought of the thunderous, crushing wheels of karma. I hope this pitiful kid Sai is not taking the fall for someone else.

with a couple of spelling corrections.="Ian Koviak"
ironically, and conveniently, the cult lives by the code of "karma", so to them, it was "meant to be", that this man lost his life. In fact, in their skewed way of seeing, they very likely feel that he achieved a better birth because he was hit by a "devotee", in a "maha" boat.

...Poor Sai. He is the prime example of the eventually criminal effects of submitting your life to a cult. He may never serve time in the physical prison cell, but he has already spent a lifetime imprisoned in his cult-imposed prison of the mind. Floating in a cesspool of imaginary friends, being fed cheap solutions, never facing or thinking for himself, hanging on the words of a guru who believes he's a god on earth. He's trapped in slavery to an illusion so deep that it's not likely he'll ever make it out. If he was even half a decent man, he would put his head down, humbly ask forgiveness for his careless act to the poor family, serve time in jail and deeply reflect on what he has accomplished thus far in his life that is not a complete and utter lie and charade.

...If you entered Sai's mind as he sits in court, you would see an internal monologue something like this: "oh narasinghadev! Please save me from these demons who do not know you! i know, oh lord, that You will punish them for harassing us devotees! You will protect me just like you protected Prahlad maharaja. Please let me go back to serving Srila prabhupad!". I wonder how long he'll wait for narasinghadev to pop out of that courtroom pillar and slaughter all those "demons" in the courtroom.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 23, 2016 01:08AM

I have listen to the 911 call several times

Leilani..(by the way poor girl going on a boat with an irresponsable father that not only was speeding but had no licence to drive a boat).... Leilani said several times on the phone call that Trey Albrecht was conscious ...why would he not talk about Mr Sri Shim ..I wonder ?

If he was conscious he would have seen ...if there was one ..or two men
Or was he so in shock ...that it all was a blur ...and could not think of Mr Shim ...I wonder ?...This recording bring more questions to me than awnsers

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: February 23, 2016 01:41AM

Yes, this term "Maha Prasad" basically means "Great Mercy". It's not an uncommon practice in this and many hindu vashnava cults to eat dirt or drink foot-wash water from the spiritual master or the deities. Any object that has touched the guru or been used by the guru such a flower garlands and whatever else is considered "purified" and has potency to advance ones sukriti, or, "spiritual merit". Basically spiritual browny points. Many vedic stories talk about low-born sutras who come in contact somehow with "maha" and get elevated to a better body, better service position etc.

To the SIF devotees and many other devotees this tragedy is viewed in some skewed, twisted version of this type of mentality. True responsibility is rarely ever seen in these groups. Everything is "false ego", "Karma", etc.

I recall as a child being told that when I cried or felt bad about something that it was my "false ego" or "self pity". We were taught to be stoic and always seek shelter and protection in krishna and the "holy names". No one stopped for a second and tried to really connect with the needs of others or the true emotional state of others.

I recall hearing lectures where butler was smashing some disciple as being a low, lusty creature or other derogatory statements about someones person—all in public—many of which were taped and we had to sit and listen to these lectures and write "essays"...

There was also a lot of cliques that i recall. Tusta Krishna Das and Katyayani Dasi where touted as "pure devotees" as well. It was not uncommon to even hear some devotees claiming that Katyayani was in the "mood of mother yashoda" and that Tusta was in the "mood of the cowherd boys" and other such amusing bullshit. The whole hare krishna movement is full of this type of clique mentality. Personality worship is very apparent in the hare krishna cult because of the visuals: Saffron and dandha=pure guy. In the butler cult they tried to create the illusion of an even playing field (plain clothes, plastic beads, gopala govinda rama), but this hierarchy was very much present either way. They all accepted worship and controlled many businesses and had their hands in many pies for butler—making sure his devotees stayed in line.

When Tusta got involved with the WVA it was a funny thing to witness. All of a sudden they dawned their tilak and dhotis and wanted recognition for being a legit vaishnava group. The WVA was a riot. Everyone wanted "in" and would do whatever it took to be represented. It was this weird status thing. It's always about getting that stamp of approval. "Prabhupada said" is the mantra of the blind fool.

Date: February 23, 2016 05:28AM

Here is the Emergency call, many people had trouble with Carroll Cox's links.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/kailua-cult-boat-911-call-jan-9th-2016

"This is the 911 emergency phone call from the boat that killed and abandoned Sri Shim and injured and rescued Trey Albrecht on January 9th 2016 Lanikai Hawaii.

Note no engine sounds, multiple voices can be heard suggesting more than just Sai Hansen, Trey and the girl on the boat. We believe Siddha Bellord may have been involved, and Siddha and his family are the only ones who use that boat that have a Hong Kong British accent. You can hear a male say "Kailua Boat ramp" in the distance with this accent, then a possibly a second voice closer affirming "Kailua Boat ramp". The girl on the phone and one of the adult males both have this British style accent. Sai Hansen has a New Zealand accent which is distinctly different.

Another problem with this call is that you cannot hear the boat engines at all, as if they are sitting still in the water for the entire 6 minute call despite the girl claiming they are heading to the boat ramp.

The red cult boat that struck the divers has two oversized outboard motors and you would hear these very loud if they were running or moving to the boat ramp.

Another problem is the timeline. This boat could get from the scene of the crime to the boat ramp in a couple minutes or less, especially when they drive it fast, as they were that day.
This call was received at 12:15 p.m. and lasted 6 minutes and 30 seconds. At the end of the call the girl claims they have reached the boat ramp approximately 12:22 but the boat was reported not to be at the ramp, and showed up finally at 12:26 p.m. 11 minutes after the call when Trey was already laying in the boat, so they took over 11 minutes to get Trey to the ramp, a quick minute or two away.

This recording has multiple points of evidence of a cover up and involvement of more than one adult, and by the sounds of the voices potentially the British accent of Siddha Bellord. The accent of this girl is surely a Bellord daughter, not a new zealand/american type accent at all which is what Sai's daughter would have. This girl on the phone has a Hong Kong British type accent possibly she is related to Siddha Bellord and Wai Lana Butler who's family shares this Hong Kong British type accent.

Sri Shim Trey Albrecht Sai Hansen Siddha Bellord Chris Butler Cult Lanikai Kailua

Date: February 23, 2016 06:19AM

Ian! wow man, I forgot about the plastic japa beads but yeah I totally had some of those. it was a little set of a half round of japa beads I think. I can attest to what you say, and you say it very well.

We are trained to be stoic, detached and unemotional in the Chris Butler cult. It is a mentality of "We know best" and "We have a secret and accurate understanding of the universe".

I think this mentality is very dangerous, especially in the hands of these "Pure devotees" like Siddha Bellord who portray and surely actually believe that they can act as a vessel for God to dish out lethal Karma through his warrior servant.

I got a sick feeling in my stomach that all the bullshit they produced and portrayed in the Karma Kula series has made Siddha Bellord believe he is indeed such a Ksatrya character, a holy warrior who represents Krishna and is justified in brutally slaying "Offensive Demons", which could be interpreted as anyone who called out the cult for being a bunch of kooks in the waters of Oahu to some innocent and unaware Hawaiian fisherman who in point of cult fact, deserve to suffer brutal deaths many times over just to repay their Karma to all the fish they have killed.

This mentality exists and these cultists fantasize about carrying this Karmic vengeance out. I think Siddha Bellord, if anyone, would be the first to actually try to pull some of this off, especially if he knew it would not be investigated and someone would take the blame for an "accident".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.