The Dog Park of Kailua Bay
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 17, 2016 10:00PM

People are not their usual selves when in a courtroom.

Courtrooms are designed to instill humility. The judge sits higher than you do. The ceilings in most courtrooms are higher than most rooms, so our sense of personal space shifts, making us feel smaller, taking us back to the time when we were children.

In a courtroom, you are no longer royalty. You are just another name and
number on the calendar.

In notorious cases, the media is present. Anything said and done is recorded
and may be read by potential jurors who will decide one's fate.

Anyone who misbehaves in front of a judge can be taken to jail. Ladies and gentlemen with firearms are available to give assistance.

Uniforms and firearms are persuasive.

Corboy has seen menacing, screaming, floridly insane people go quiet and show lucidity the instant the patrol car arrives and the police step out.

The person is not actually sane. He or she resumes the disruption as soon as the police depart.

Ever see a big, domineering Alpha dog?

The type who jumps and snaps and terrorizes the smaller dogs?

That same Alpha dog will lower his ears and roll over when confronted by a dog that is Double Alpha and much larger.

It is the big dog submitting the bigger dog principle.

So long as the bigger dog remains present to dominate the territory, the bully dog will act nice.

Not be nice, but act nice. There's a difference.

Let the bigger dog depart, and the bully dog will resume bullying.

The best way to deal with a chronic bully is kennel that canine.

Next, take Fido off to obedience school.

Then keep Fido at that place for a very long time.

And investigate those responsible for bully dog's upbringing and custody.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2016 05:09AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: February 17, 2016 10:24PM

And investigate those responsible for bully dog's upbringing and custody.

Well played...

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 18, 2016 02:06AM

“When a person chants God's Names, he doesn't need to worry'. All he needs to do is hear the Names of God from a lover of God, someone who is in disciplic succession from God. He hears the Names of God from such a bona fide spiritual master and then he chants as he has heard. This is the method of going deep”(p.15 The Holy name: Real Protection) In other words they need a guru, like himself (Jagad guru).
Well Sai Hansen now as to worried a lot ....he deserve to be punish for sure BUT I ALSO .... feel sorry for the young man ...Like Rama Ranson he was raise by brainwash parents who told him over and over that Jagat Guru is a pure devotee of Krishna and as long as he serve Butler his life will be a success .
Parents did not know about the NINJA GANG of Siddha Bellord
and all the lies and deceits that Butler inner circle have been feeding their followers for 40 years ....I have a 41 year old son and if he was in the situation of Sai Hansen ....my heart would be very broken .If Sai Hansen was not a Butler follower ...he might not be in such a difficult place in his life .
This make me appreciate even more ex worshipers like Rama Ranson because it take a great effort and a lot of courage to deprogram a lifetime of brainwashing.
This might be the point where hopefully Sai Hansen will seek help to get away
from the cult ....he might listen now to people like Rama Ranson
or he might be face with such lawyers bills that the cult is the only one that as the money to bail him out ....and that might push him deeper in the adoration of Chris Butler ...So now my little videos have reach 2000 views
and my first reaction as well as the one of VOX ...is what an idiot speed demon
and another reaction is poor kid (from my 65 years point of view )another victim
of the cult brainwashing.....for after all we all know this is BUTLER boat into someone name.I had that same reaction when I met in person Bhakti Gabbard
in jai in Las Vegas a few years ago ...Can you imagine growing up with the No 2
super brainwash Mike Gabbard and all his anti homosexual propaganda
with a sister that is sold out to Butler....The poor Bhakti Gabbard was
force to bow down to the pictures of Butler ...I am not surprise that he became a drug addict...How do you subconsciously cope with so much brainwashing
when your heart is not in it anymore ...and you go from being a brainwash child to a brainwash man...Its a hard hard things to do .Only people like Rama
know how hard it is to get free from brainwashing .
I join the Hare Krishna cult in 1969 ....I was a Swami by 1971 ....totally brainwash ...when I decide to get merried some people told me that a sanyasin (monk) should commit suicide like Vishnu Jana did ....And I came very near
of doing it ...i had a gun (in Argentina it was easy to get one then )and toyed with it for weeks ...Thinking I should kill myself ....Now I think of this
and find it unbelievable that I was so brainwash ...
Its freaking criminal what Butler is making people believe about himself
JAGAT GURU ...PARAMAHANSA....and WAI LANA the DIVINE consort
I could have done the same many many years ago ...and play that game and make money with such a scam .....But anyone that does that does not have a GOOD HEART
No Heart at all ...Might be smart in the head ....but NO HEART

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 18, 2016 06:23AM

Sai Hansen lawyer Mr Howard Luke is one of the top and most expensive lawyer in the USA
[www.staradvertiser.com]
Who is paying the lawyer?
The Hawaii Free Press said that Sai could not afford to pay a $500.00 bill
to the VET to take care of his cat .
What is surprising to me is that Butler and the cult would let Sai Hansen and possibly other cult members drive boats in front of Butler home and not have
a licence to drive such boat ...Negligent ..stupid or to busy with the skedule of Tulsi Gabbard ?

Date: February 18, 2016 02:23PM

From Corboy:

"And investigate those responsible for bully dog's upbringing and custody."

Don’t leave out the brainwashed politicians that may have colluded together to delay justice.

Or the brainwashed parents of “bully dog”.

If it takes a village to raise a child--it took a CULT to raise a “bully dog”.

Again- nothing in this cult gets done without the express orders of Chris Butler.
If Sai Hansen is the “smoking gun”, then Chris Butler aka Jagat Guru, pulled the trigger.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 18, 2016 10:06PM

VoxVeritasVita Das wrote:
I have been reading many comments under the various articles written about Sri Shim, and almost always there will be one commentator stating the oft-heard phrase. “Leave Tulsi Gabbard out of this; what does it matter what a person’s RELIGION is”.

So, what does it matter what a person’s religion is? Right! Ask the people that. Convince them there is no connection, especially the Shim family.

Recap: The obviously botched DLNR’s investigation of a boating tragedy where a beloved citizen, Sri Shim was killed by a speeding boat, and his step-son, Trey was critically injured, allegedly operated by a member of the cult, Sai Hansen, cast a dark cloud over Mike Gabbard. It was fishy from day one.
1. Declared an “accident” on day one. No proper investigation; basic protocol, not adhered.
2. Allegedly, no toxicology performed because of the suspects’ reputation of no drugs, no alcohol philosophy. (A brainwashed mind is worse than DUI; no known rehab for that. Hmmm … brother, Harry Hansen, and old time faithful, Wayne Nishiki were both arrested for DUI)
3. Records reveal suspect’s history of neglect and violation of the law, i.e., driving without MV license. (if true, is fair to say DLNR becomes complicit in the death of Sri Shim and should be investigated as well)
4. Suspect’s boat involved in the tragedy was seen in public after the incident, obviously not impounded.
5. After a month impasse, issued citation is up to $1,000 fines and 30 days sentence for a man’s life and another man’s injury.
6. Fact: Mike Gabbard, a royalty in the cult, heads Water, Land and Agriculture, under which DLNR operates.
7. Sri’s funeral, attended by hundreds of local well-wishers in the most memorable and heart-warming ceremony.
8. Newshound Tulsi missed photo-op, when she will fly to FoxNews in a heartbeat to parrot the same political repertoire and get more campaign money from the murderous Assad and Modi (imho).

The Tulsibots are like worms in a deadwood. They crawl out when shaken. Like invading army with the mission from God, they are everywhere – Civil Beat, Facebook, Huffington Post, Fox News, CNN, you name it – to counter criticisms levelled against Her Royal Hinduness Tulsi. Hi, Pam.

Funny:
@526111
Gabbard, Tulsi
1DTI-06-046188 - State v. Tulasi Gabbard Tamayo
Speeding
Defendant
22-FEB-2006

The fact that there is an industry of vocal ex-members online critical of the Science of Identity and the Hare Krishnas that remain undisputed affirms the verdict is unanimous: the dogma is indefensible and has no place in an open and free society. Their culture, theology and modus operandi go against the mores, values and aspirations of a mainstream life.

They are historical records that will remain valid and true until disproved. Not one, from current members or from experts outside the group could successfully dispute, argue or advocate against the facts, info and accounts voiced out by ex-members for over ten years now. A few dared, only to embarrass further their guru and the dogma. That simply means there are no more excuses for members of Science of Identity to justify their stay except for pure sentimentalism or helpless idiocy. Adherents in the past were obviously misinformed and misled, but after four decades, reports of abuses, shattered lives, and questionable activities identified, confirmed and rightfully branded the group a dangerous cult.

I’m hoping post-Sri Shim, win or lose, the case would have helped discredit the cult, finally. That will be good for the hapless children born into the cult and pave the way for intellectual freedom all millennial children should have as a birthright.

To the Kailuans: Please be reminded that although the Butler cult operates under the radar, outside Hawaii, the cult is overt. The head office siphons in funds from its tentacles in The Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, etc., usually from poor families indoctrinated into a belief that the dogma complements their Christian upbringing, i.e., that Krishna is the father of Jesus and other similarities from an extremely interpolated version of the Gita. To discredit the Butler cult is not just to protect your children from indoctrination, but will help more children outside Hawaii. That would be a great service to the world.

Thanks, Vox.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: February 18, 2016 10:53PM

If any Gabbard interfered in the "investigation" that the DLNR conducted (just one phone call qualifies), then what it will take now is a DLNR employee with enough integrity to tell the prosecutors office, and somebody in the prosecutors office willing to acknowledge such interference.
I'm not holding my breath...

God and money - a miracle!
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 19, 2016 12:11AM

To our creative artists and musicians out there...

Time to do a take off two of the late, great Warren Zevon's songs.

"Lawyers, Guns and Money"

"Excitable Boy"

News Commentary

[www.google.com]

(Heavy sarcasm)

Jagadguru Chris Butler is surely God.....

A disciple who could not afford a to pay or even arrange installment payment on a $500 dollar veterinary bill for his own cat*
suddenly obtains the fiscal resources to retain a top notch attorney!

This impoverished disciple without funds to pay for care of his ailing kitty also had access to an expensive Zodiac* craft.

* Message to Sai Hanson's family: Ever hear of credit cards?
Besides, many people pay large veterinary bills on time installments

PS: This New York Times article mentions Zodiac craft - here used by responsible adults for an important purpose -- training of army and navy personnel around the world the skills needed for riverine warfare -- skills also useful for search and rescue in jungle conditions.

[www.nytimes.com]

ST.-LOUIS, Senegal — On a hazy afternoon last week, about two dozen Senegalese commandos dressed in dark green camouflage uniforms landed their black Zodiac boats on a sandy beach and clambered ashore, their M-16 rifles at the ready...Trying to stay a step ahead of terrorist and illicit smuggling networks that are pushing deeper into West Africa, Senegal created a new riverine commando squad last year to help patrol the Senegal River that delineates a 500-mile border with Mauritania to the north..

Satire - Parody Zone

Meanwhile, we have proof (irony alert) -- Chris Butler just has to be God.

Just have a look at what has apparently happened.

Money for legal expenses has materialized from the ether -- for a member of a Butlerite family who couldn't find the cash, or credit or even negotiate an installment plan to pay the veterinarian bill for his cat.

We have to celebrate this. We must, we must.

Get your asses outta bed, now!

Never mind your kids. Told you to ship them off to school in Baguio, in the Philippines, get the little buggers out of the way. God/Chris Butler comes first.

Your kids are not gonna materialize lawyer money for you. Butler will!

All present? Good.

Toot the conch shell trumpet.

Bash the cymbals!

Bang the bongo drums!

Squeeeeeeze the harmonium!

Dance, dance, dance dance!

Chant, chant chant chant !!

Hyperventilate. All your doubts will vanish.

If you are a devotee, the Hare Krishna chant is yours.

But for those in Kailua Bay who have stood aside, who have witnessed and sometimes endured the Krishna Leela a (aka aggravation and nuisance) unleashed by Krishna's Royal Family in K Bay, this chant, Dum Maro Dum Deve Anand's satire of self indulgent Westerners appropriating Krishna to their own hedonistic desires -- this chant may be closer to that many have seen and known in Kailua Bay.

A good kirtan is timeless.

Dev Anand's movie and the Dum Maro Dum lyrics were released in 1971 -over forty (40) years ago.

A translation here, along with the original lyrics.

Kailua Bay residents can decide which chant is most descriptive of the Butlerite spirituality: the Hare Krishna chant or --- Dev Anand's Dum Maro Dum

To repeat, Dum Maro Dum was composed in 1970--1971 - forty plus years ago.

The authors of the blog who translated the Dum Maro Dum lyrics into English
were discussing old and classic Bollywood films, not the antics of Butler disciples in the 21st century.

Dum Maro Dum Lyrics and Translation

Take another hit, all your worries will disappear
From morning until night sing, “Hare Krishna Hare Ram!”

What has the world given us?
What have we taken from the world?
Why should we worry about anyone?
What has anyone does for us?…
Whether we want to live or to die
We won’t be afraid of anyone
The world won’t be able to stop us
For we will do what we want

Take another hit, all your worries will disappear
From morning until night sing, “Hare Krishna Hare Ram!”

Original lyrics

Dum Maro Dum Lyrics and Translation

Dam maaro dam miT jaaye gham
Bolo subah shaam hare krishna hare raam

Duniyaa ne hum ko diyaa kyaa??
Duniyaa se hum ne liyaa kyaa?
Hum sab kii parwaa kare.N kyo.N?
Sab ne humaaraa kiyaa kyaa?
Dam maaro dam miT jaaye gham…

Chaahe jiye.Nge, mare.Nge
Hum na kisii se Dare.Nge
hum ko na roke zamaanaa
Jo chaahe.Nge hum kare.Nge

Dam maaro dam miT jaaye gham
Bolo subah shaam hare krishna hare raam

Dum Maro Dum

Corboy does suggest that in 1971, Dum Maro Dum would have carried a
special message to Indians who were at that time witnessing and enduring
the intrusion of large numbers of Western hippies from privileged and sheltered
backgrounds.

In 1970/71, India was still an austere country, tied to Nehru's 5-Year plans.
And India had gained its independence just 28 years earlier, amid massacres
that murdered millions of people, traumatized millions more, destroyed families. Just before 1947, the famine in Bengal had killed millions.

Many persons were still alive who had witnessed and endured all that. Many who
had spent months in jail for fighting the Raj and who had been beaten bloody in salt tax protest marches were still alive.

These dignified and disciplined persons would have been disgusted and horror
stricken by the spectacle presented by dope smoking kids who fondled each other in public -- and claimed to be 'spiritual'

In those days most Indians regarded spiritual stature as requiring
simple living, public service and severe self discipline.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 12:39PM by corboy.

Date: February 19, 2016 05:22AM

In these polarizing times not only in Kailua but in the World- yes Jagged Guru! there is a real world out there, not that you want any of your devbots to know about it, we must try to remember what is really important:

Our families
Our neighbors
Our friends
Our towns
Ourselves

This compassion/care/awareness is sorely missing in this cult, as we can see, one by one being exposed for truly not caring about their “ohana”.

Why is “religion” an issue? This “religion” teaches that no one matters but
Chris Butler. Only thru him will you be saved.
And you WILL follow HIS orders, no matter what.

Loyal followers of Butler--do any of you know what “normal" is any more?

What matters, in this world, is this:

"For a Woman to Heal She has to feel Safe For a Man to Heal He has to feel Heard
For a Child to Heal It has to Feel Loved
For a Couple to Heal They have to feel Connected...
For a Community to Heal It has to feel One
For a Country to Heal It has to feel Honoured
For a Planet to Heal It has to feel Balanced
For a Universe to Heal - All of these things must happen..."

~ Anaiya Sophia

The members of this cult need much healing....
No one is honored, nor heard, nor loved---no one is balanced or safe.
They are all mired in the deep misogynistic and paranoid delusions of
one Chris Butler, Teacher of the World- his crazy bat-shit world.

Those of us who have escaped this cult, whose lives & families have been destroyed by the Cult of Butler, do not wish to see any more people hurt, maimed and now, killed.
It ends now, not one more tragedy.

The victims of this cult need much healing.....

Remember this, people of Hawaii, when re-election times come around.

We are Sri.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 19, 2016 05:28AM

People have commented on Sai Hansen’s ability to secure a very expensive lawyer,
and somehow “own" a very expensive Zodiac boat, in the face of obvious lower economic standard of life.
Does not have money to keep his car in regular checks and certifications, did not have the credentials to drive a boat, could not pay his fines, etc etc.
They point out that he was asking for donations for a veterinary bill.
All true, and here is the “Go fund Me” page.

Not too proud to beg, I see.

[www.gofundme.com]

Maybe now he will start a new "Go Fund Me page”?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.