Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: February 25, 2016 11:43AM

Thanks to Corboy for reminding me of something I saw yesterday:

"Polygamist Warren Jeffs' Followers Charged With Food Stamp Fraud”

In the case of Butler’s cult- there were definite cases of welfare fraud and fake disability claims made in several states, especially Arizona and Hawaii.

Take note of one line in particular (bold and in blue)

"The Jeffs brothers were arrested Tuesday with nine other member of FLDS — a radical offshoot of mainstream Mormonism whose roughly 10,000 followers believe polygamy is ordained by God. They disdain the U.S. government.

On Tuesday, several top leaders from Warren Jeffs' polygamous sect, including Lyle Jeffs, were arrested on federal accusations of food stamp fraud and money laundering — marking one of the biggest blows to the group in years. Davis County Jail via AP
"This indictment is not about religion, this indictment is about fraud," U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber said Tuesday. "This indictment charges a sophisticated group of individuals operating in the Hildale-Colorado City community who conspired to defraud a program intended to help low-income individuals and families purchase food."

While the FLDS regularly rails at Washington, various experts say church members are not opposed to taking handouts from the federal government and even have a name for the practice — "bleeding the beast."

The Jeffs brothers found themselves in the crosshairs after the feds noticed that the volume of food stamp purchases at two convenience stores their church runs on the Arizona-Utah border rivaled "much larger stores" like Wal-Mart and Costco, according to a federal indictment obtained by NBC News.

But the purchasers got nothing for scanning their food stamp debit cards at the stores, and the church leaders allegedly diverted thousands of dollars to front companies to purchase things like a John Deere tractor, the papers state.

Prosecutors say that between 2011 and 2013, the FLDS leaders held meetings where they ordered church members to shop at Meadowayne Dairy Store and Vermillion Cliffs Produce, and gave "instruction on how to avoid suspicion and detection by the government."

[www.nbcnews.com]

Dear Readers:
Do you have ANY idea how many times Butler’s slaves cheated the US government using various scams?
And for the same reasons--to rip off the US Government.

Kathy Hoshijo’s (Katyani dasi) insanity scam comes to mind.

Total fraud!

So, when the cult levels accusations of religious bigotry against those who are trying to show people the Truth, remind them- it has NEVER been about religion,
but it has ALWAYS been about FRAUD.

And now apparently, it is also about manslaughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 25, 2016 11:51AM

Has any one else noticed that in the last week, there has been an increase in views to this thread?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2016 11:54AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: February 25, 2016 09:59PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Has any one else noticed that in the last week,
> there has been an increase in views to this
> thread?

That is expected, Vox; the cult is in rigor mortis. And you know who our avid readers are? No one is more interested in what we say than the cult members themselves. I don’t believe anyone of them is into this mystic power crap like Siddha knows and sees everything. The parents maybe. They are from the delusional 60s. But not the children. I bet even during lectures they are on their IPhone checking updates.

This thread is hardly everyone’s cup of tea. Cult is one issue that the law and politics would rather avoid. I think it’s in our genes to either get awed by or be mum about anything to do with beliefs. Unfortunately, it is usually the odd ones that are interested. But we exers are fortunate to have stumbled upon this issue in our lives, that for good or for bad has become our fight, our issue.

In the long run, society will need to confront this constant conflict between secular life and religious rights. The direction is on our side because as society matures it unwittingly exposes the superstitions that often lead to abuses and the even darker side that are threatening to mainstream values, i.e., authoritarian gurus, mind control, etc.

The small voices that we have, if we care enough can make a difference — hopefully, our experiences in the Butler cult help support and comfort the victims and for sociologists, psychologists and policy makers elevate this issue into a valid social concern.

Be patient with the Truth, which usually works slow but resonates deep and results in the most meaningful way.

Keeping our eyes on the ball
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 25, 2016 10:31PM

Here is our new japa mantra, to be repeated for emphasis:

"This is not about religion, this is about tax fraud".

If viewer activity is increasing on this thread, here is some advice to
our readers and new visitors.

* Active threads with plenty of readers attract trolls.

Some are attention trolls.

Some enjoy disruption. They are equivalent to people who vandalize Porta Potties.

The troll activity we have to watch for are distraction trolls.

They will try to distract us from the matter at hand, such as
accusing us of:

* Anti-religious bigotry

* Being anti Hindu

* Being Republicans (because Tulsi is in the Democratic Party)

Remedy for this is:

Do not engage the troll.

Ignore.

"This is not about religion, this is about tax fraud"
"This is not about religion, this is about tax fraud"

A religion is not supposed to be a method by which to
avoid paying taxes.

A religion is not supposed to be a method by which to
acquire wealth at a faster rate by using donated labor.
You, the tax payers, are being ripped off.

We, the tax payers, are being ripped off.

We, the damned, we the karmically inferior, we the Beast
are being bled of our tax money because the US government
has failed to monitor the very many who run projects that
enrich the leaders but that escape taxation by being US tax exempts.

Let us shift attention, just a tiny bit from our disgust toward Congress.

Instead, let us raise hell and lower heaven by demanding that Congress
INVESTIGATE and that the IRS invstigate these obscenely wealthy
leader lead religions that give ZERO public service and instead
vampirize the welfare rolls, Food Stamps, SSI.

Major demoniminations such as the Roman Catholics which have a long and honorable history of offering schooling and medical care to non Catholics, social services to non Catholics, disaster aid to non Catholics --
these have nothing to fear.

Ditto for the Jewish and Protestant denominations which offer brick and mortar schooling, medical care, social services, and foreign aid to non members.

But secretive entities which claim to be churches, have members only sanctuaries, and Dracula-suck tax funded aid such as SSI and Welfare and Medicare while their leaders live in mansions --

INVESTIGATE THIS.

We, the taxpayers, both of the United States of America, and the residents
who file their tax returns from Kailua Bay:

We are being used as ATMS by "religions" whose leaders and members despise
us as inferior but hypocritically take our tax money.

Two -- the United States of America is now burdened by having
in its midst a fascist dictatorship in which US citizens disappear,
are imprisoned, and psychologically tortured.

And dissidents are terrorized by stalking, workplace harassment and worse.

That entity is the Church of Scientology.

And here is the scary thing. We have many more.

And one of these has not just purchased but has home-grown and indoctrinated
a United States Congresswoman.

And a member of this entity has been playing too many dangerous games
with a Zodiac boat.

When's it gonna stop, folks?

With us.

Don't feed the trolls.

"This is not about religion, this is about tax fraud".

This is about US taxpayers being screwed up the ass by entities whose members actually believe we are evil, that we are going to hell.

And believe that we are to blame for our own poverty, misery and death from blood loss (Sri Shim) we are lower caste non believers.

That friends, is perversion.

Why the cult phenomenon is difficult to face
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 25, 2016 10:47PM

Cult exploitation is like death.

We just do not want to believe it can happen to us.

Thing is, if someone tricks us via a mild episode of deceit, that
stings, but isn't too terrible. We are angry but not wounded to the core,
and recover.

But when we discover we have been betrayed to entrust our
souls, hearts, our aspirations, the deepest parts of ourselves
to a person who presented as loveable, endearing and who
turns out to have been greedy, and have lavished money on himself
--that betrayal is so painful that many of us do not want to
believe such deceit is possible.

Imagine the situation of a person who discovers he or she
is married to someone who, for decades, has been an employee
of Murder Incorporated.

You discover you've been making love, having children, sharing
the morning newspaper with someone who has comforted you
in your tears -- yet has, this same time, been killing by
contract.

Imagine the shock of discovering this.

Who wants to feel this horror?

Discovering you've been inducted into a cult carries a similar horror.

We find it horrifying to consider that such people are among us, look
like us, are delightful company, even bring us to joy and ecstacy.

Many times, our dearest friends and family members have persuaded us
to get involved. So we have the anguish of facing the possibility that
our loved ones were lied to.

Worse yet, that our loved ones may hate
us if we dare consider that this is not holy but is a CULT that
happens to massage our nerve endings to ecstasy.

We want to believe we can identify fraud before it charms us and bites us.

Alas, life just is not like that.

So, we need powerful terms such as "CULT"

No other term is as useful in identifying a specific pattern
of social organization and behavior.

Those of us who want to hide cultic behavior or deny the horror
of it all will find the word infuriating or painful and not
want the rest of us to use that word.

But..that pattern of behavior is all too real.

There have been too many casualties.

Right this minute, we pay our tax money and some of our tax money
is, by Federal tax exemption, routed to the coffers of CULTS
whose leaders knowingly exploit tax exemption to enrich themselves
at our expense.

Someone suggested that the actual meaning of "con-artistry"
is not that we are tricked into handing over our assets.

(Giving over one's assets to the con artist is the outcome.)

No, the person stated that the con artist is an unworthy person who tricks us
into placing our confidence in him/her.

Our confidence.

Our trust.

As Bugs Bunny put it, we all have times when, we have to trust someone.

We are human, we are vulnerable, we are influence able.

In our moments of need, we look for someone who is honest.

None of us escapes those moments of need.

And, that is what is scary.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2016 10:59PM by corboy.

Nanda Ormond rears his mind controlled head
Date: February 26, 2016 04:08AM

You may all remember my first article about my childhood friend Nanda Ormond.

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/nanda-ormond-worships-cult-leader-chris-butler/

Nanda grew up in the Chris Butler cult amidst an enormous and fanatical cult family. I have updated my article with some brilliant new photos that back up the cult wedding I described and some pictures of Nanda's nephew made to worship Chris Butler as a toddler.

I found this new interview with Nanda Ormond, and evidently the cult of Chris Butler has done a number on Nanda's brain and his basic understanding of the simplest of terms namely LOVE.

I'm going to suggest that the cult has not only deprived Nanda of his understanding of the concept of Love, but this destructive and corrosive cult upbringing has destroyed any real love and passion that should reside in Nanda's young and very talented heart.

Let’s start at the beginning. When did you first fall in love with art? I don’t know if I’m “in love” with art. I feel like the word ” love ” gets thrown around a lot. Love is an exchange between two entities… a relationship. I don’t think people can love things or ideas, that’s just attraction or even obsession. I was attracted to art, or more specifically cartoons, from as early as I can remember. I had a head full of stories and characters and couldn’t wait til I was good enough at drawing to put them all down on paper.

http://thelens.surfstitch.com/2016/02/09/an-afternoon-with-artist-nanda-ormond/

OK Nandies, you dumb shit! Stop trying to impress people with your Chris Butler psycho babble flawed cult semantics.

Next time Google a word and its definition instead of regurgitating some cult claptrap.

Worse than Nanda's faulty definition is the caveat he failed to mention, that not only can love only exist between two entities, unless the other entity is either a deluded Butler devotee, Chris Butler or Krishna (probably not an entity, more of a character and a concept so not loveable by Nanda's definition), then the love is not real love and just "lust" blah blah blah. We've all heard that bullshit a million times spewing from Chris Butler's rotten mouth.

Chris Butler has fostered a malnourished being in Nanda Ormond.
Mentally and spiritually malnourished, and raised under the domination of Jan Ormond and George Ormond, who themselves are completely dominated by Chris Butler, a man they worship and have forced 2 generations to worship. A man who completely disses them both, by the way, refusing to initiate Jan Ormond who begged him for it for decades. George Ormond also is not a disciple of Chris Butler, but AC Bhaktivedanta Swami. CB denied initiation to both Jan and George Ormond for decades last I checked, I'm sure nothing has or ever will change.

Chris Butler holds old teenage grudges like some perpetual high school girl and in no way has Chris Butler ever conducted himself like an enlightened being.

Quite the opposite.

Back to poor little Nandies and his tragic loveless existence.

I feel like the word ” love ” gets thrown around a lot. Love is an exchange between two entities… a relationship. I don’t think people can love things or ideas, that’s just attraction or even obsession.

Nanda thinks he is being more real and spreading a deep spiritual truth that the outside world does not understand. He thinks that he is being more pure than everyone else, and this goes back to what IanKoviak attested to.

Trained to be detached, stoic and aloof in the cult. Better than everyone else with a secret understanding of the truth exclusive only to the cult, flowing like the Ganges from Chris Butler's lips and the mind of God him/her/itself Krishna the ladyboy.

Well let my appeal that this aloof understanding of Love is totally bogus and depriving you of the true richness of your experience.

A rugby player LOVES rugby. They live it, breath it, dream of it and long for it. I'm a skateboarder and I love skateboarding more than anything else I've ever had in my life. The experience of and relationship with the act itself, over a lifetime casually and seriously for the past 22 years, it's still the most fun I have when I want to get moving. It's pure freedom.

I love music, the experience of listening to my favorite music and seeing it live is an experience I love and live for. The connection to the community, the ideas, the progression.

I may or may not love the most forbidden fruit of the Chris Butler cult. Ex member super homies swear it is amazing for deprogramming the mind control if Chtis Butler. this may or may not be true, but I love it.

you better start swimmin, or you'll sink like a stone, 'cause times, they are a changin'.

I love drawing, it's also what I live for and always have since I was a kid. Contrary to Nanda's dilemma of never having his own style, mine has been rock solid and uniquely my own. I totally drew all my favorite cartoon characters as a kid and incorporated my favorite aspects into my stuff, but no matter what it would always be so uniquely mine. I don't read comics or watch animation at all but I just know how I want to draw and all the ways I can keep developing everything I'm doing. It's all rooted in comic strip fundamentals I've used since childhood and not based on any study of other artists at this point, do it's pretty unique I feel. Definitely my style.

Yet Nanda seems a sad specimen of an artist with statements like
So you can see very distinct and sudden changes in my style as I was introduced to certain influences and artists. I never felt like I had an innate style that would flow out of me, pure and inspired from some unique creative wellspring, I was always just trying to draw like whoever I liked the most at the time. I used to get kinda bummed out by this, it made me feel like a bit of a fraud. Then as I got older and looked more closely at the way things work I realised that almost everyone goes through that stage, even the most prominent extroverts in art history were influenced by their predecessors.

Nanda Ormond, as far as I know was never educated. Probably home schooled and Chris Butler'd through his entire schooling life.

Nanda was probably sent to some art or animation classes, surely run past Chris Butler for approval by cult slave "father" George Ormond.

But this is nothing at all, and I think that the feigned art aficionado thing is nothing more than little Nandies sitting in front of the fire with his mum Jan Ormond (the woman most responsible for Nanda's sad state) as she further handles Nanda through adulthood, protecting him from too much outside influence (like me) and attempting to make Nanda the uneducated cult victim into a High Brow artist

These two influences are encouraging me to introduce more colour to my work (which my mum is happy about).

Who shits all over "surf art" and his fellow "surf artists".

and pay very little attention to what other surf-artists are making. Apart from Tony Edwards who created Captain Goodvibes, there are very few surf artists whose work I am attracted to, and even some whose work I find quite repulsive.

That said, i’m not sure that surfing is as much of an inspiration on my art as people might think. That is to say, my style of art is not exceptionally unique, but the application to Surf Art is, it seems.

Oh, Nandies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2016 04:18AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Re: Nanda Ormond rears his mind controlled head
Date: February 26, 2016 04:32AM

For the record I think Nanda is super talented and very unique, despite his lack of self confidence from his arrested development within the cult of Chris Butler.

Nanda has had a life in approval of his overbearing cult family and circle of friends.

This article and everything Nanda does is in approval of his family and the cult of Chris Butler.

Nanda's direct experience of life outside this sphere of influence is minimal and it shows.

Date: February 26, 2016 04:59AM

Date: February 26, 2016 05:00AM

Date: February 29, 2016 12:07AM

#BREAKING: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a leader of the Democratic National Committee, announced Sunday she is stepping down from her post to endorse Bernie Sanders for president.

https://www.facebook.com/TheHill/posts/10153561439419087

Get in the comments section!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.