John and Jeannie Bishop
Date: March 03, 2016 07:41AM

https://ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/john-bishop-kailua-cult-groupie/

I think little John Bishop is going to get in trouble with Chris Butler for this one. Ha ha ha, If only your group WERE a legitimate religion with nothing to hide, with members free to speak openly about it. John Bishop did claim this in a dialogue we had on Instagram, but only to block me and delete everything we said within short order. Luckily I took screen shots of the entire discussion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 03, 2016 08:21PM

He never gave you his adress ...to bad I would have like to go for prasadam

This Jana Bishop as nothing to do with the other Bishop family members ? Like Bala Bishop and all those kids ...right ?

Date: March 04, 2016 06:51AM

Dabcult there are actually two Bishop families within the Chris Butler group, very confusing and a lot of kids between both families.

Re: Tulsi Ejected From DNC?
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 04, 2016 08:47PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/why-did-this-top-dnc-official-just-endorse-bernie-sanders/

Comment did not get through Washington Post; I'm posting here:

Wow, over a thousand comments, people are impressed and wide-eyed, not only by her telegenic look but also by her politics. Unfortunately, all the praises and superlatives (some even suggested POTUS), missed the bulls-eye. Chris Butler is a genius, but not for long – ex-members are speaking up for the world to see through the façade that is Tulsi Gabbard and the puppet master behind.

This is not a slur, but a fact. Tulsi was born and raised in an obscure Hare Krishna sect that is very cultic in structure. Leader, Chris Butler, is the unquestioned authority, whatever he speaks is God’s and is absolute. Unlike the bigger Hare Krishna cult (ISKCON), the Science of identity is very secretive; the members look like you and me; operate business fronts that appear mainstreams and like ISKCON, majority bears Sanskrit names either from birth or initiation. The group probably has a couple of thousands hardcore followers – old time, sentimental and obviously brainwashed hippies from the 70s and the second and third generation offspring.

Most people baffled by Tulsi’s bold and sometimes controversial political moves think she’s either a very clever politician or somewhat naïve. Neither. To better understand Tulsi is to understand the above. The political Tulsi started more than 30 years ago before she was even born. Google Independents for a Godly Government. She is the latest attempt by guru Chris Butler, to fulfill his own guru’s wish/prophecy to one day have a devotee to become the leader of the free world. Chris Butler’s guru was A.C. Bhaktivedanta, founder of ISKCON.

It’s also a core belief that it’s the duty of devotees to save the benighted world from itself. They are the “chosen people”; they are above the karmis (non-believers). Chris Butler does not believe in the separation between the church and the state. To make the long story short, to impose the Hare Krishna doctrine, which is diametrically opposed to mainstream values is the ultimate goal, the mission from God, not just of Chris Butler, but all the Krishna devotees in the world.

How do I know this? I’m an ex-member, plus, in Hawaii, unless you live under a rock – their existence is an open-secret. Despite their effort to be seen as “normal” people, their exclusive culture and secretive nature have been a constant irritant among those who encounter them in their daily lives, especially in Lanikai, where the guru and his family live, and also, close disciples.

Lately, a bizarre boating tragedy killed a beloved local, Sri Shim and injured his step-son, Trey. The DLNR’s handling of the case appeared to have been botched and influenced by Mike Gabbard, Tulsi’s dad, who chairs the Air, Water, Land and Agriculture Committee, under which the DLNR operates. The Gabbards are like the Royal Family in the Chris Butler group. The incident further fueled the suspicion and the uneasy coexistence between the locals and the Science of Identity; the outrage forced the State prosecutor`s office to take the case from DLNR.

True, personal belief is nobody’s business, but if you're running for public office, it is just fair to voters — who hand in governing power to whoever vies for it — to at least know about the candidate's core values and associations, so they, at least, could make informed decision who they should trust to best represent them.

The real Tulsi is a simple, shy and laid-back girl, but like all children born in a cult borders in religious fanaticism. The fact that she enlisted in the military and engaged in war, is now a rising star in the U.S. politics and making waves as a sexy, Hindu surfer G.I. girl, if you are swept away, that exactly is the design. The tin-foil don of Lanikai learned a lot from the failed IGG candidates. Although the slogan “you are not the body” no doubt, still stays true to her and her guru, in politics, branding matters.

Missing this fact, any comment, unfortunately, does not hold water.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2016 08:59PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: March 04, 2016 09:54PM

dharmabum -

Did you see my Washington Post comment posted 3/1/2016 2:40 PM EST ?

Please advise.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 04, 2016 10:45PM

CarlFig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dharmabum -
>
> Did you see my Washington Post comment posted
> 3/1/2016 2:40 PM EST ?
>
> Please advise.

Yes. You nailed it. I also loved the professor from Hawaii, who said while she insists on identifying jihadists as Islamic extremists (cuckoo!), the same standard should apply to her belief. Mine may be too long. 99% are clueless, gullible, low-info commenters. We are a small voice, but the awareness is spreading. I'm sure the FBIs and political pundits are taking notes. It is just not polite or politically correct to touch on religion.

Thank you Carl. Innocent children are depending on our fight. We should not fail them.

Date: March 05, 2016 02:57AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/why-did-this-top-dnc-official-just-endorse-bernie-sanders/

Carlfig and Dharmabum your comments are awesome! And Dharmabum your comment is now the first one I see, Carlfig's was down a little ways.

It's funny I said John Bishop would get in trouble for my article, but I'm actually the one who got in big trouble with Flashlight On Roaches and another unnamed contributor partner of Flash's over this article.

Gauntlets were tossed on the ground in front of me, rank was pulled on me and they both demanded I take the article down.

Flash did not hesitate to itemize the long list of things I owe Flash, like my interview with Bevan Hurley, and that nobody would know who I was if it wasn't for Flash. I was told I owe these great researchers at Flashlight On Roaches for Patrick Bowler ever being connected to the cult and many other points were raised by them that I owe them so deeply over.

Let me say that no matter what, I appreciate and fully understand the extent of both of these amazing researchers efforts, without which, Id have nothing much more than my own story.

But I have never ever told these guys what to do, and I have worked mutually alongside them despite them both putting pressure on me because of Smash The Butler Cult not meeting their standards, telling me to pressure the owner of the website to alter his content and jump through hoops to please Flash. These two also tell me I should not communicate with anyone in the cult, they both demanded I remove these items from the Internet:

https://www.facebook.com/kailuacult/posts/1328903567135180

https://www.facebook.com/kailuacult/posts/1328860990472771

Flash and co told me my last article was all about me trying to take credit for their research, and trying to look cool in front of my new Kailua friends.

Well, I'm not taking credit for anything, I just happen to be the only person out of the three of us who can operate publicly and openly, and I am synthesizing all the info I'm getting from them.

But full credit to 99% of the research discoveries on the cult goes to team flash.

Flash made a discovery that is the basis of this whole shit storm, it was that Sai Hansen's two sons who live in Kailua could be seen on Instagram brandishing a shotgun, an AR 15 semi automatic assault rifle and a handgun.

Most of these posts were put up after the death of Sri Shim.

My friend immediately sent this account to the FBI and we all know that nothing much else happens.

A week or so after we sent this to FBI I thought "they had their chance," I assume these guns are all legal, etc, they had them at a shooting range btw.

I am not the most tactful person to ever walk the earth, and a week after being shown that Instagram account, I went onto the posts with the guns and left comments like "you two sure look like a couple of pussies with those guns, let Chris Butler know that nobody is afraid of his pathetic Arsenal."

And the Hansen boy said "My new AR 15" under one picture, I said "don't you mean Srila Prabhupada's AR 15?"

I also told him that I grew up with his mother Mohini aka Michelle Hansen.

This is the type of stunts I have pulled many times, I've been blocked in the comments of every possible cult website, account and channel.

I knew that the cult was aware we knew about these guns after this point, and that account GD_Hansen on Instagram has now gone private, but you will see Sai Hansen's son shooting an AR 15 as the profile picture.

The fact that I knew the cult already knew is the only reason reference to these guns was included in my article. Just in the last screen shots, really.

Flash and co threw down the gauntlet that I remove this and my references to Kailua locals or else.

I apologized to Flash and co and said "sorry but I fucked that Gun account up. The cult knows so I'll leave it in."

I apologized to them multiple times and told them that I'd much rather be kept out of the loop and not have them think they can dictate my content and attempt to manage me.

I apologized and said please proceed with me accordingly, but I'm not changing my article.

I refused to change it because they had two complaints about it as follows:

#1 complaint was that I put info about the Hansen kids with guns, their discovery.

I only mentioned it to John Bishop since I had already revealed my knowledge of it to the Hansen gun toting cult goons themselves, who surely reported it to Butler. I included my mentioning it to John Bishop since I knew that since the cult is now fully aware, this info might as well go public. So at this point, despite how angry at me Flash and co are, you cannot put the cat back into the bag. Hence my refusal to remove it.

The second point of contention is that Flash and co, individuals who are totally anonymous and a little paranoid in my opinion, took it upon themselves to take issue with my vague referencing of Kailua locals I am now friends with. That I am endangering these Kailua locals.

The fact is these locals all saw what I said about them and just said "right on man, he'll yeah! Justice for Sri!" and one local who I spoke of, the ex military person who has moved mountains for our cause, is totally unafraid of these cult clowns. He lovingly referred to them as cock monkeys, saying keep up the pressure on these guys.

my ultimate favorite quote from my new friend jokingly code named "Long Dong" or LD in response to me talking shit to the Hansen gun goons was "Piss pound these pussies!"

So point #2 that Flash and co used to tell me to remove my article, that these locals don't want me referencing them, is baseless, not a single one cared in the slightest, my ex military friend is in no way worried. "Reference me all you want" he told me.

So this is why I refused to alter my article, and I do not care to be in a position where Flash thinks he can tell me what to do.

I really resent these individuals at Flash saying that I owe them so much for everything. That I would be nothing without them. I think that is the height of arrogance and I have on many occasions thanked Flash for everything he has done for me.

But they owe me just as much as I owe them, and every single person is a huge factor in how far along this entire movement has gotten.

Sure Flash lined up the interview with Bevan, but if I hadn't been through the shit I did with my family and been willing to tell my story in the paper with my identity and also willing to testify my story on affidavit, Bevan Hurley probably never would have written the long article tying Patrick Bowler to the Butler cult.

Flash and his unbelievable research team are the reason we even knew about the Kailua death, but I am the one who is open and public and the only person who was able to speak directly to the locals on My Kailua and Facebook, without my part this cult angle to the death may have never spread grassroots through Kailua.

I never would dream of playing the "you owe me" game, but Flash and his team mate love to, and rained it down upon me yesterday with ferocity.

Flash told me I'm lucky I even got the response I did, the other person who I'd been very close to told me vomit was spewing from my mouth, that I owe Flash a lot and that they don't support me now and won't communicate with me.

Flash said "I'm not going to threaten you or tell you what you should do, but sleep on it."

I never threatened Flash ever, so him saying "I'm not going to threaten you" makes me think he does have some threats ready to go for me. And they both told me what to do multiple times, even in that e-mail.

Well, Flash, if it does go to that level between us, I'll have a little chat here about who I think you are, and I think my guess is right on the money.

I see no advantage to changing that article now, as I explained, and Flash and co want me to take the entire article down.

My blog is my own, I know it's crazy, it's angry, it's usually all about me (sorry) but it's my process, my therapy, my diary and my raw unfiltered content. Flash and co, when upset with me, let me know their true feelings about me and my self obsessed disgusting blog. I never cared to be a bigshot, this "fame" I have is not positive, my name is tarnished with all the dirt and pain of the cult, my experience and my insane ramblings. But since I have nothing, no career and no future, fuck it! Might as well, I got nothing to lose and no reason to hold back.

Flash you guys might as well do an article about the Hansen boys and their guns. Get it out there!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 05, 2016 03:18AM

Everyone on this thread has helped.

Let's just get along and avoid any conflict on this thread.

Mutual support and goodwill is the best.

Date: March 05, 2016 04:43AM

Hey Rick! Wow, it must be serious *wink wink*

Hello Rama,

I will give you one more opportunity to exercise good judgement. If you hope to someday be reunited with Laks and your mother, you should listen to me. I have had your back and offered to protect your family. I've given you the chance to keep certain facts secret and have never posted anything without your permission. Your mother's involvement in money laundering and Laks's role in the killing are two examples.

Unlike you or anyone else, I've spent four long years -------------(omitted)------- in Lanikai collecting information on the cult. See below that I let you know when Laks is spotted, in this case the day before the killing. Also below, when I suspected that Laks was involved in the killing, I offered you the chance to protect your own brother. Note that this was the day after the incident and no one else was reporting the cult's involvement. see below that I gave you this information including the My Kailua FB details so you could be the very first person to publicly tie the cult to the killing. In other words, without my information the cover-up might have been completed with the public being kept totally in the dark.

You need to grow up and quite reacting emotionally when there is a clear strategy to win this war against Butler with --------- and I setting the direction. Admit that you made mistakes, make too many excuses, and lack self control - then try to become a better person. If you are going to fight for your family, do it as a man and not as an immature boy.

Flash

Maybe you could tell Flash, too?

For the record, I've been TRYING to get my stupid family busted for their crimes in the cult since the start! I always say my mum is surely a money launderer for Chris Butler, I was yelling about my brother's involvement since the start, I thought he might have been the one who killed Sri!

Yeah go at them, if they got busted I'm sure they'd do less time in prison than I have done in exile from them.

They'd spend less time in prison than the time between our conversations.

It would be a lot better than them staying in the cult.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 05, 2016 09:46AM

Dear Rama ji

In my videos I invite my viewers to come to this forum to get informations about the cult ...in the case of Mr Shim I got about 2,500 views ..thats the public and media in Hawaii ...and other places around the globe .So lets get back to that service ....giving informations about the cult and its members ...so that possibly
Tulsi Gabbard will not be reelected ...and that some members of the cult might possibly start a deprogrammation process...I understand your dedication to this cause ...only you among us was born and raise in this cult by brainwash parents
and I understand how frustrating this battle to expose the truth might be for you.I GET IT LAUD AND CLEAR ...but we must all think as we write on this forum ..of the possible new readers ...as Vox noted wisely that this forum had many more viewers since the death of Mr Shim ...Put yourself in their shoes (so to speak )...what will they find when they come to this forum to learn about a MAD MAN CALL CHRIS BUTLER ...You are a great guy ..Flash is a Sharlock Holmes...so lets regroup here ...and lets think of our viewers that might be completely at lost to see this one arguing about this one ...who posted this or that ..
Lets give informations ..as clear and as precise as we can ...thinking always
that this might be the first time ...Mr or MRS Aloha Ohana are visiting our forum ...again lets keep it ...a united front againts a cult that is destructive and vicious ...thank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.