You are a such a good researcher
In the link that you gave for saving the cat
Sai mention clearly ....WE HAVE NO MONEY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: February 19, 2016 02:50PM

SAI HANSEN WROTE ..9 MONTHS AGO
We would never hesitate to pay this to have Gaura well again, if we had the money, but the truth is that we do not have that kind of money. We could barely pay for the $417 fee to keep him stable over night while we figure how to raise the money for the surgery.
We love Gaura so much, he is such a friendly, loving, outgoing cat, we believe with all our hearts that he deserves to have a chance at living.
We are hoping to raise enough money to give him that chance.

WHAT IS VERY SAD ABOUT THIS IS NOT THE CAT
ITS THAT A SAI (41 years old ) AND HIS WIFE AND CHILD HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE BUTLER CULT FOR ALL THEIR LIFE ....AND AS CRIS BUTLER IS GETTING RICHER AND RICHER GOING ON SKI VACATIONS IN ASPEN ...WITH HIS FAMILY AND LIVING LIKE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE....YOU HAVE ALL THESE YOUNG FAMILIES THAT ARE SO BRAINWASH
THAT THEY ARE GIVING AND GIVING TIME AND MONEY TO THIS MANIAC
AND ARE NOT MAKING ANY MONEY TO MAINTAIN THEIR FAMILY AND THEIR CAT ..
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO HAVE THE HUNDREDS OF QUASI SLAVES OF BUTLER TO SAY
TO THE MANIAC ....GO FUCK YOURSELF ...
THESE ARE ALL GREAT MODELS OF WHAT BRAINWASHING IS ALL ABOUT .

Paying for an ailing animal's veterinary bills
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 19, 2016 09:03PM

Disclaimer: CEI does not endorse any of these payment or fund raising methods.

Corboy describes these to illustrate that various methods were available for Sai Hanson to obtain funding for his cat's veterinary bills.

That Sai Hanson has, in his hour of need, suddenly obtained funds
to hire and retain an excellent attorney is nevertheless miraculous.s

http://www.crowdcrux.com/get-donations-gofundme/

Get More Donations on GoFundMe With These 3 Tips

You can go to carecredit .com and apply for a care credit card to cover vet bills. My credit is really bad and they gave me one. They give you an answer right there and an account number so you can use it right away while you wait on your card. Try that.

Care Credit

Re: Paying for an ailing animal's veterinary bills
Date: February 20, 2016 05:22AM

Yes, Vox, Corboy and Dabcult this is amazing research. I know Vox has done some extremely tough amounts of research bringing some other info forward, too.

Well I was looking through some cult member Instagram accounts and saw many with young kittens and cats, and just couldn't help thinking these were all unfortunate cult cats, forced into a vegetarian diet. I Hope Sai "Nitchy" Hansen and the vegetarian diet was not the reason his poor cat needed medical attention.

At the very least I hope these cult cats get to live outside and supplement their cardboard cult diet with a few fresh kills. Some tasty geckos, birds and rats.

Re: Paying for an ailing animal's veterinary bills
Date: February 20, 2016 05:43AM

Sai Hansen, by the way, is not referred to as Sai in the cult, he is Nitchy Hansen (Nityananda is the counterpart to Lord Chaitanya in Hare krishna). I suggest his birth name Sai is named after Chris Butler's first cult leader persona Sai Young, and has since been banished from the cult's deluded and tightly controlled information stream. Sai Young is an embarrassing footnote and dirty secret of the parents of all these cult goons.

These cult members DO NOT know their own history, and are doomed to repeat it, Sai Young is the beginning, Sai Hansen is the signal of the end of the Chris Butler cult.

It's a wrap, guys, you might as well wrap your heads around leaving now, because trust me, when the illusion is shattered, you all have a lifetime of picking up the broken pieces of you and your children's wasted existence serving a sociopathic megalomaniac cult leader.

You might all look at me, Rama Ranson, and think I was a lost kid who couldn't handle the disciplined spiritual life laid out by Chris Butler, just a lost soul who fell to the temptation of the material world and subsequently lashed out in delusion at your "religious" group.

The truth is far more different. I have been through the trenches, battled for my soul and all the pain and bullshit I've endured being raised in this cult, then leaving the cult and fighting the cult has been 20 years of serious deprogramming and experience of life free of the mind control of Chris Butler.

I am 20 years ahead of all of you, and you guys going down with the ship and supporting this group from a Hare Krishna offshoot, to a mind controlling personality cult, to an international drug trafficking ring to an extremely wealthy Money Laundering cult now to a fully corrupt and completely despised political Mafia that can murder a beloved Hawaiian waterman and attempt to have your cronies in the DLNR sign it off as an "accident" the day it happens.

My soul is my own, it has long been. None of you can say as much, despite you believing you are the only legitimate spiritual group in existence. You all are sold out soulless slaves completely owned by Chris Butler.

Every single one of you are fucking disgusting for sacrificing the lives of your children to this psychopath Chris Butler who will never ever be loved by a single person outside your group.

The free human takes one look at Chris Butler and knows he is pure fucking evil, he is a predator of the highest order and you have all sacrificed your beautiful and innocent children to this demon.

Date: February 20, 2016 11:13AM

I don’t think Rama can state this any clearer- this strikes at the very heart of what is so phenomenally wrong with this cult- they just don’t get it.

The brainwashing is that ingrained - they are totally lost - unable to function in the real world. Unable to make their way- the lost generation, now giving birth to more slaves. It is hideous to contemplate.

"My soul is my own, it has long been. None of you can say as much, despite you believing you are the only legitimate spiritual group in existence. You all are sold out soulless slaves completely owned by Chris Butler.

Every single one of you are fucking disgusting for sacrificing the lives of your children to this psychopath Chris Butler who will never ever be loved by a single person outside your group.

The free human takes one look at Chris Butler and knows he is pure fucking evil, he is a predator of the highest order and you have all sacrificed your beautiful and innocent children to this demon.

Well done, Rama, well done.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: February 21, 2016 03:10PM

ironically, and conveniently, the cult lives by the code of "karma", so to them, it was "meant to be", that this man lost his life. In fact, in their skewed way of seeing, they very likely feel that he achieved a better birth because he was hit by a "devotee", in a "maha" boat.

Such is the deeply rooted illusion they delude themselves with. The sick justifications I've heard in my life for this type of tragedy and other criminal cheating done by devotees never ceases to blow my mind. They're "sweet lord" and "savior of the most fallen", will "fix" everything. Kinda makes you wonder how these freaks sleep at night. Maybe it's why butler is always so sick and fragile. Guy hasn't slept in years. Anyway, certainly the "sins" of his disciples are wearing thin on his nerves by now. You know, since he has taken all their karma and all...

It's a matter of time before he'll be comfortably resting in his samadhi. At that time, his remaining few followers will finally feel a mild sense of freedom from the shackles. Others will keep themselves enslaved in the cage he built in their minds. But many will wake up as if from a dream and wonder what the heck happened.

Poor Sai. He is the prime example of the eventually criminal effects of submitting your life to a cult. He may never serve time in the physical prison cell, but he has already spent a lifetime imprissoned in his cult-imposed prison of the mind. Floating in a cease pool of imaginary friends, being fed cheap solutions, never facing or thinking for himself, hanging on the words of a guru who believes he's a god on earth. He's trapped in slavery to an illusion so deep that it's not likely he'll ever make it out. If he was even half a decent man, he would put his head down, humbly ask forgiveness for his careless act to the poor family, serve time in jail and deeply reflect on what he has accomplished thus far in his life that is not a complete and utter lie and charade.

What a sloppy and pointless legacy these second and third generation devotee kids live in. They make some cheesy films, or end up working in the cults various half-baked businesses. Tulsi will forever live in the shadow of her homo-phobic, quasi-Christian/Hindu dad. All these other guys, many of which I went to school within a botched gurukula in the Philippines that was near-closed down because the gurus own son (siddha) was visiting prostitutes in town, are all floating around. Divorced, struggling, pretending that thier chanting and dancing and so forth will "save" them from some evil world that is an eternal threat. They're afraid of saying hello to me. Over the years I've reached out to over a dozen of them. No reply. No hello. Nothing. What are they so afraid of? Out of 36 guys I went to school with, 2-3 have conversed with me. The rest might as well not exist. They're not online, have no public persona other than what the cult allows them to have. They keep everything secret. They are hiding. What are they hiding? What are they protecting?

After nearly 40 years of being in existence as a guru, all that their guru has left as a legacy for humanity is some straggling videos of him in his early and late 30's?! You literally cannot find any contemporary photographs, lectures, chants etc? How is this possible? How can a so-called "teacher of the universe" have nothing more to talk about after all these years? He's just retreated to his hideout in cozy Hawaii and asked that the few idiots around him serve him and tin foil his home while he gives orders for political influence and social reform from his little hideaway??!! All these gurus are like this. They surround themselves with a few select people and just spew the same shit over and over. They all have thier nice clothes, temples, servants, food, cars and so forth. No one ever questions anything. I've seen so many of these guys. So called "great men". What great thing is it that they have done? Hoodwinked people into worshipping a smurf-colored God who dances with 12 year old village girls and steals their clothes? Please wake up people!

If you entered Sai's mind as he sits in court, you would see an internal monologue something like this: "oh narasinghadev! Please save me from these demons who do not know you! i know, oh lord, that You will punish them for harassing us devotees! You will protect me just like you protected Prahlad maharaja. Please let me go back to serving Srila prabhupad!". I wonder how long he'll wait for narasinghadev to pop out of that courtroom pillar and slaughter all those "demons" in the courtroom. Maybe we will finally get a real photograph of god in action!

I trust this illustrated the utter sadness of things. It should. To an even mildly sane mind.

Date: February 21, 2016 04:56PM

Thanks to Rama
Dr Tony Holt who was the doctor and disciple of Butler for 25 years
as put one of my video on his facebook page ...

He must be very far away from worshipping Butler as his guru now
I would love to have a good talk with him .

Thank you Rama for spreading my videos ...now 2,300 views as of today

Date: February 22, 2016 12:07AM

Sometime ago some members of this forum objected that I made a video
where I accuse Chris Butler of using BLACK MAGIC ...because he was(OR WAI LANA ) feeding nail clippings to disciples ...Recently I have read of disciples of fame Swami Muktananda who now say he was a black magician
I do not aggree with everything that Mrs Blavatsky said but these words sound truth in regards to Chris Butler
In her book .. What is Theosophy she said
"For most of us, the term “black magic” immediately conjures up images of witches or devil worship or people using spells or rituals of various kinds in order to try to harm or control others. It’s true that this type of thing is indeed black magic but there are many other things which are black magic which we may not have realised are of such a nature.
Many popular spiritual teachings and practices today are almost entirely of the nature of black magic.
What do we mean?
This is the true definition of what black magic actually is: the definite use and application of spiritual force with a selfish or material aim.
White magic, on the other hand, is simply the definite use and application of spiritual force solely for the blessing and benefit of OTHERS.
This definition and understanding of black magic is not unique to Theosophy. It is how black magic has always been defined and viewed throughout the ages. Whenever any spiritual aspirant was found to be attempting to use spiritual or mental power to attract wealth, possessions, or material and personal fulfillment or controlling the minds of others he was expelled in disgrace from the temple, the monastery, the ashram, or the spiritual community.(AND THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO CHRIS BUTLER AFTER HE STOLE THE MONEY FROM SELLING THE HONOLULU TEMPLE..SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA BANISH HIM >>>AND GAVE A STRONG WORNING THAT ANYONE FOLLOWING CHRIS BUTLER WOULD BE DOOMED.
It has always been understood that true progress in the spiritual life and the path of inner development and unfoldment of the soul are dependent upon selflessness, altruism, humility, and living solely to be of benefit to mankind, not to mention the noblest ethics and personal purity of life and conduct.
WELL FOLKS READING THIS I SEE CHRIS BUTLER AS BLACK MAGICIAN AS THEY COME
PLUS WE HAD TESTIMONIALS THAT HE DID DISTRIBUTE HIS NAIL CLIPPINGS .
IS THERE ANY DOUPTS THAT HE AS USE IS LITTLE POWERS IN A SELFISH WAY AND USE PEOPLE TO ENRICH HIMSELF $$...LIVING A GRANDIOSE LIFESTYLE WHILE LETTING DISCIPLES LIKE SAI HANSEN UNABLE TO EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS CAT.
YES ...FROM THIS DEFINITION ...ITS FREAKING BLACK MAGIC

Date: February 22, 2016 06:12AM

Henry I back you up 100%, Chris Butler uses Black Magic techniques, especially since he is using spiritual means to control and manipulate. Feeding his toenails to his victims, like you originally pointed out, is a known Black Magic ritual and has no basis in Vaishnavaism.

Shimmmmy! What's up Ian! Well said man, and Ian Koviak is not exaggerating whatsoever.

These cult members truly do believe without irony that to die by "Srila Prabhupada's Maha Propeller" means instant liberation from the reincarnation and deliverance to the spiritual world.

They would absolutely say amongst themselves that the victims were fortunate to by struck by the Maha speed boat belonging to the greatest teacher in the universe who is all knowing and in touch with God himself...

...despite false predictions of Nuclear Holocaust, bird flu, Y2K, for decades and zero ability to have "offensive demons" like myself struck down by God, which I'm sure he has also predicted to his Cult members.

Why do I live and breathe? How would Lord Krishna allow me to survive so strongly and be so successful in destroying Chris Butler? Should he have not destroyed me and demonstrated that Chris Butler truly does have direct connection to God. Krishna would effortlessly erase this demon Rama Das Ranson and the cult would be the global disseminators of truth.

That is not the case, and if anything, I am the one operating on behalf of the natural forces of the universe.

Everyone here and everywhere else rooting for the exposure and destruction of the Chris Butler cult are aligned with the highest powers and are happily sitting back to watch you clowns go down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.