Henry reposted Black Magic but renamed eating nails of the guru
Date: July 26, 2015 08:58AM

Henry was having trouble posting this so here goes, cheers Henry.
Lalita hope no hard feelings, I know you were just making a good point, and not asking he remove his video.

I absolutely see where you are coming from and encourage you to hone your material in that respect.
We need it to appeal to the mainstream, something a bit tougher for a crazy guy like me! It takes all types and we all have a unique appeal and approach.

[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
FBI states Tulsi Gabbard tied to obscure hare Krishna sect
Date: July 26, 2015 09:37AM

Check out this truthful record review of Chris Butler, higher in google rankings than his own sites along with Henry at #1 when I googled Chris Butler Siddha. Give it a try, SOI! help us out, lol!

[waxidermy.com]

Also this I had not seen, Tulsi Gabbard admitted to be tied to "Obscure hare Krishna Sect" by the FBI, from 2013.

[talkingpointsmemo.com]

Surely there is an article in there, Flash (although I have been known to miss some old ones)

Tulsi Gabbard admitted to be tied to "Obscure hare Krishna Sect" by the FBI, from 2013.
Date: July 26, 2015 09:39AM

Sorry, That's "Tulsi Gabbard admitted to be tied to "Obscure hare Krishna Sect" by the FBI, from 2013."

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 26, 2015 04:20PM

This post is in light of SOI taking down a photo which does not belong to them.

Lying to Photobucket and claiming copyright, you stole a photo showing Butler's feet being washed, just as you stole years of the photographer's life. With your right red hand you try to suppress the truth. No matter. You can't steal or hide the truth forever. You can threaten, harass, cajole, scare, insult, mock, give out death threats or shunning fatwas, but still we will expose you.

I dedicate the following poem, written by the great, the free, the wise Maya Angelou, to all ex-slaves of Butler's Cult.

Still I Rise

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I’ll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
‘Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I’ll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don’t you take it awful hard
‘Cause I laugh like I’ve got gold mines
Diggin’ in my own backyard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history’s shame
I rise
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain
I rise
I’m a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

We Rise
Date: July 26, 2015 05:24PM

They try to bury us, but they didn't know we are seeds.

Oops. Grammar Cringe from Above Post
Date: July 26, 2015 09:54PM

They try to bury us, but they don't know that we are seeds.

No exaggeration necessary... and get all the toe jam out, asshole!
Date: July 27, 2015 01:54AM

I have the Butler foot bath photo, trying to attach...

Cheers, Science Of Identity spooks! Run tell dat!

Attachments: butlerREALfootLOVE.jpg (29.6 KB)  
Get da toe jams, bu!
Date: July 27, 2015 02:03AM

Nanda Ormond
Date: July 27, 2015 02:10AM

I have been adding to my Nanda Ormond response article for the past few days, currently at 5,500 words

[ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com]

I will paste a bunch of new writing dissecting Nanda's total cult like response:

If this is all so untrue, how could it be much of an issue at all, let alone, as Nanda opens his e-mail with, I appear to be “trying to destroy (Nanda’s) entire family and everyone (Nanda) love(s)”.

Surely this suggests these revelations are accurate.

Nanda does not refute or discuss in any detail whatsoever the Chris Butler led Hare Krishna group we were all raised in. Nanda unleashes on me with a full force CHRIS BUTLER endorsed tirade, the reason for singling out my marijuana use, as it is forbidden within the group.

“Paramahamsa Da Drug Smuggla”
(although they don’t mind selling world record volumes of it for decades).

Nanda also wields cult logic by saying that I am the one who cut my family off and that I did all of this to myself. They literally think that the reason I am unhappy is because I was the fool who left their “High Demand Closed Group”, a less charged term than cult and an accurate description.

Nanda actually admits that if he left, he would also lose everybody he loves. In the last part of his e-mail:

“What Truth are you offering me really Rama? None. You’re offering a choice between my family and loved ones or a friendship with an angry, asshole who has burnt everyone who has ever loved him in his life? Not a very sweet deal Rama.“

Then he says :

“What would I then do if you liberated me from my supposedly deluded brainwashed condition, O enlightened one? Would you then force me in to your crusade against my family, would we tag team them with TWO blogs bashing them? Imagine what sort of cool theories we could come up with then!”

I suggest that this erroneous equation is due to these guys knowing nothing else than blindly and fanatically following the dictates of the hateful, homophobic and extremely ignorant Chris Butler. They know nothing less than total fanatical dedication to a single ideology, so he thinks if he leaves his group he has to follow somebody else, cult leader style.

This mentality I always came up against growing up. We were all totally dominated by Chris Butler’s philosophy, forbidden to let any philosophy besides his permeate our brains. We in turn equated listening to ANYONE who had their own ideas with following a different “Fallen” or “Deluded” leader. The fact we were all hopeless mind controlled cult members is the reason we never realized you should not follow ANYONE the way we worship Chris Butler, ESPECIALLY not Chris Butler! We handed him his totalitarian power over our minds, lives and children, so Nanda has never lived his life not following a cult leader, and in turn does not understand he could just be free.

All I’m doing is destroying his prison cell, at least pointing it out to him. Nanda thinks I want him to leave and join an anti cult cult. All Nanda knows is a cult so this is why he projects this scenario.

Nanda if you ever chose to leave the controlling group you have been immersed in since birth, you can do anything you want and absolutely nothing you don’t. Shame on the “family and loved ones” who would cut you off for leaving or especially objecting to the group or the leader.

Nanda rips on me for being a stoner, and you will notice constant little jabs at stoners on his “famous and cool” website. Nanda seemed to be pro weed when I hung out with him in 2005, but when I see Nanda’s weak jabs at stoners in his art, I know where it comes from. When he puts me down for smoking it I know where it comes from. I know Nanda is racking up kudos from cult members for every stoner he makes fun of. Nanda partakes at times, but in his public life he dismisses it in accordance with Chris Butler philosophy.

The cult and its members do not interact with my information. They believe they are right and they believe they know everything there is to know. They see me being angry or emotional and they discover I smoke weed. AHA! They pounce, thinking they have me dead to rights. It is CASE CLOSED, I am insane because I left Chris Butler’s guidance, my mind is not functioning properly because I smoke weed. They believe that by assassinating my character based on my choices to smoke weed and express my frustrations that they have absolutely defeated me. This works fine within their cult, but in the real world you still have the little issue of the actual debate and interacting with the information.

Nanda and everyone in the group are forbidden to take part in any negative conversation about Chris Butler. They are forbidden to publicly admit they follow Chris Butler these days, but everybody who has known us all these years are aware Chris Butler is our particular guru.

betterbutler butler

Chris Butler is a maniac who has veiled his image and philosophy as “Hare Krishna” but this is a cult by every definition, absolutely tarnishing the name and image of genuine Krishna devotees in the world. Chris Butler forbids them to associate with any Krishna devotees outside their own group, whereas genuine Krishna devotees study with and serve a guru who ENCOURAGES they study and chant Krishna with as many different gurus and devotees as they can.

Nanda will not disavow Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa. Nanda would not be comfortable studying with various Krishna groups and comparing the difference to his group.

Chris Butler has been a complete cult leader since before any of us were born, and we were all taught that he is the only legitimate way on earth to contact Lord Krishna, our god. Chris Butler put himself up for absolute worship and adoration, accepting total loyalty from and total control over our willing parents since before ANY of us were born.

Nanda and all his friends in the group are likely over 90% born in. Totally conditioned to not seeing anything even unusual about their group, their leader and his totalitarian rule over their lives, minds and hearts.

A cult is not an obvious thing to someone within it who accepts it. Especially to Nanda and our friends in the group because we knew nothing else and were never offered an alternative.

Nanda does not refute his involvement with Chris Butler. Nanda does not refute that he chanted prayers to Chris Butler in 2005 last time I saw him, shortly before he cut off contact with me along with every other member of the Chris Butler group.

The tone, logic and many points in this e-mail are exactly the same responses I got from my parents when they actually communicated while cutting me off.

I also received this sentiment recently when a friend also left my Facebook the moment the factually accurate mainstream New Zealand news article came out, exact timing and reason Nanda and Nimai left.

This friend is not a part of the group per say, married outside the group, did not use Krishna names for their children, but some of their family are deeply involved in the cult and are my mothers best friends. This person lives near my mother and cut me off without a word along with the total cult members.

This person did to their credit continue to talk with me behind the scenes but they could never be seen to have me as a friend on facebook. The response of this friend is EXACTLY like the one Nanda gave me, it is a protection mechanism we were all programmed with being born and raised WITHIN the Chris Butler cult.

No sympathy whatsoever, so indignantly infallible and absolutely convinced of their bulletproof goodness and righteousness, usually leading to my favorite line of all time “At least you were raised vegetarian”

This is the mindset of the cult members, perfectly displayed by somebody who actually doesn’t really worship Chris Butler but backs up the cult.

(me)
Hey I’m fuckin’ sorry for whatever it’s worth. Not sure if you are angry at me but I hope you understand it is what I’ve been through

(friend)
Just pretty crazy dude. It sucks that you resent your upbringing so much I had an awesome childhood and have the utmost respect to my parents and the people around us through our early days. I don’t know what you were trying to achieve there, your mum has been dealt a tough hand the past 10 years, but rest assured, she will be fine.

(me)
Thanks for responding I appreciate it. No disrespect I was absolutely coldly cut off in 2006 my parents never reached out to me again and since 2006 I have had no contact with anyone on the inside. It was an order placed on me. Sorry ——— I’m a fucked up dude but to me that is so wrong Thanks for hearing me out and the response I really appreciate it take it easy

(friend)
So what, now your out for revenge??? I think it would be best if you accept radhe’s (my mother’s cutesy cult nick name) faith and if you don’t like it I guess that’s nobody else’s problem but your own. If nothing else they bought you up vegetarian…you are luckier than you may think. Hearing you talking bullshit about having a “slave name”…a survivors story….blah blah that was such nonsense to read, it really sucks that you feel that way but you crossed the line big time… All the best Rama. Peace

(me)
Crossed it in 2006, said it all then.

PLEASE NOTE: ABOVE I SAY I WAS COLDLY CUT OFF WITHOUT CONTACT IN 2006. THIS PERSON RESPONDED TO THAT WITH “SO WHAT?”

How completely fucking cold is that?

This supposed non cult member told me “SO WHAT” your family disowned you, this supposed non cult member also told me that if I have any problem with what they did to me it is nobody else’s problem but my own. Basically saying I have no right to take issue with a fanatical religious regime with zero accountability, absolute secrecy and extremely abusive practices on their children that I was forced into with no choice.
This just bothered me a lot re reading it. I looked again and they heard me out a lot more and actually sent me a very heart felt response. I appreciate that, but looking back just seeing how I had to prostrate my self to this same crazy mentality again and again, just to attempt to talk to some old friends bothered me, and this is what I come up against with Nanda, surely voicing the views of the group as a whole.

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: July 27, 2015 03:25AM

Rama ~ LOVE that you posted the foot bath photo again. SOI has NO rights to it. It belongs to the photographer who left the cult with negatives and camera.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.