Current Page: 20 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: July 27, 2005 08:39AM

Thank you Toni, and JM.

My understanding is:

IF your feelings are not lined up with the teachings or guidance of MOL/Kalindi then you need to move through those feelings or situation to the ACCEPTANCE of THE GUIDANCE in order to break free from the the illusion. IF what you are feeling is NOT part of the teaching then you are in illusion or attached to something that you need to let go of. One bit of guidance is.....Just say YES, let go, give up surrender. Without question....to the "high"....leave the children, leave the loving supportive wife/husband, etc. THEY (the MOLer) are being called, you (outsiders) do not have the ears to hear. You are blind by illusion, etc.

It is all about THEM and letting go. As an outsider the ball ends up in your court to "let go" as well. MOL leaves you NO choice.

So, JM do you really have a freedom of choice? After all don't you fear returning to this plane of illusion and suffering? MOL teaches that if one does not have and accept the guidance you will return.

Many religions and cults use fear to control and manipulate. It is the behavior of the group not the beliefs necessarily that deem it a cult. MY first hand experience with MOL was this:

1. Active abuse which is rage, anger, verbal abuse and blame, it also includes physical.

2. Passive abuse exists in an environment where.....(I thought this was interesting)

a. You are not given time, affection and things are withheld.

b. You can never do enough

c. You get praised for only when you do something right, one becomes performance oriented.
A people pleaser.

d. You are "brushed off", ignored, patronized. You know this is happening when someone with "rolls their eyes".

e. You are in a neutral family environment, emotions are flat lined, neither here nor there, non existant.

f. THERE IS NO JOY

g. You live in an environment where you are not called by your name.

h. You are in a legalistic environment with strict rules, freedom of choice, thoughts, taste, choice and personal power are not given or allowed.

i. You are in a ritualistic environment.

j. There is unfinished business from our past, parent pleasing. You abandon YOUR life to get others approval because you can't deal with inner wounds that haunt you.

k. You are in an environment where as a child we had to parent the parent for various reasons.

If you find yourself "sighing" it is because your boundaries have been violated. (sigh)

This might be elementary to some here, but I thought worth posting anyway just to keep us in touch with "ourselves". A little check list, so to speak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: molvictim ()
Date: July 28, 2005 06:14AM

Hi ya all,

I'm just wondering if JM is actually JM Sandlow the MOL attorney and Kalindi's personal puppy doggy. He has a child with Karen and is in so much pain and fear to be separated from his child that he would do whatever in order to stay close. This could be just an attempt to paint a nicer color on the postings here. By the way, I spoke today with a friend and MOLer from Germany. Pierre, the top German enroller got guidance from the top to not allow minors anymore at the introduction meetings or meditations.

Fear is spreading and caution is channeled by the "present voice of God on earth"

Amen, another victim getting a voice of its own...

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Xio ()
Date: September 07, 2005 01:16AM

Hi,

Some months ago, my ex husband went to San Diego to make The Intensive - The Miracle of Love. Since then, he´s been acting weird.
The things he told me about it are exactly the same that you´ve all wrote in here.
I started suspecting that he was involved in some kind of a cult when he told me that he´s planning on moving into a house with some guys who went to San Diego as well.

I´m really concerned, because we have a son together. I don´t know how to act. How can I help him to realize what he´s got into?

I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.

Xio (from Spain)

Miracle of Love
Date: September 07, 2005 10:36PM

Hi Xio,

There was an intensive in San Deigo in June for the young adults. There are also some meditation classes offered. So it is possible that if your husband was in SD in June it attended an intensive offered by Miracle of Love.

First, you have done a good thing by trying to gather information regarding your husband's behavior and desires to move into a MOL house.

I can not stress to you enough the urgency of your situation, although it will appear at times that everything is o.k. IT IS NOT OK.

Trust me I lived it, and so have others. That is why we are here. It is important to read the information that is provided at this site. There are other sites as well that list "exit counselors". YOU will need to get an "exit counselor"

This is not something that will go away or that you can do on your own, especially if he is talking about moving into a MOL house. Like a disease, the sooner you act the better the chances are for survival. Don't go into denial. There have been many "loving" husbands/wives that will leave everything and I mean EVERYTHING (including kids, marriages, professions, countries) to follow this abusive cult.

www.SupportforMOLVictimsandSurvivors@yahoogroups.com

The above is a website for people like yourself that have or are being affected by MOL.

Miracle of Love
Date: September 08, 2005 12:44AM

Correction regarding support group website address....

It is:

[health.groups.yahoo.com]

also another site that is helpful is:

csj.org

Miracle of Love
Date: November 28, 2005 12:19PM

It has come to my attention that the MOL Intensive has changed its name to The 21st Century Awareness Seminar. IMHO, they are changing the name due to the "Intensive" getting bad publicity.

They are having the "new and improved" intensive now called the Awareness Seminar in San Francisco in January. MOL is opening a new center in downtown SF as well.

Kalindi remains in seclusion. Mostly likely in Colorado.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: cyborcosmic ()
Date: November 29, 2005 07:33PM

Thanks to everybody on this forum for posting their experience. It has helped me gain some perspective on my involvement in cults.
I have 1st hand experience with The Family COG, as I was raised in it (not by choice obviously) and for the last 2 years I have been a non-active member (a YA) for the miracle of love.
All I can say for sure: is that I DID meet them at an emotionally difficult period since my sister had just killed herself. (whether that was due to her dysfunctional upbringing in a cult or just her life in general with all it's dissapointments I DO NOT KNOW!)
But I have been extremely precarious, and I don't trust blindly.
Even filling out the Intensive forms did make me question.
I can say for a fact that I did get special attention by the Intensive leaders during the Intensive, with them coming to me telling me things from my past.. and although I do believe most people involved in cults have plain good intentions, I always wondered why they were so bloody caring. (basically what did they WANT from ME?)
I also noticed that once I had a sort of status (I was coming weekly, staffing workshops etc,) that then the attention was not on me, but more focused on new recruits.

What else?
HMM.. Everyone obsessing over Kalindi who happened to visit my Intensive. I don't feel that way about her and never have!
Chanting Gourasana, ok no harm in that, its not going to kill you.
But what was most harmful was the group think, (we are all individuals!) the sharing (which felt very humiliating) and an abnormal focus on desire. Desire this, desire that.
In the end I am happy to have seen first hand that I am not affected by these groups.
I did find more of my traumas, and I feel like I did release emotions that I had repressed for a long time. Ok I am still repressed due to my childhood, but the only one who knows what is best for me is me! The healing happens inside, and I don't feel like any group can help me heal.
One thing that the MOL kept telling me to do was to trust. FREAKY!
In retrospect, Having trusted THEM would have only hindered me. Instead I chose to trust ME and if there is a god, maybe he is assisting me in the changes inside. I am against any organized religion, and i think it is the main cause of ignorance.
I have decided not to be involved with the MOL.
My heart goes out to all of the sincere people who have given their lives for a cult and lost themselves in the process to suicide, drug addiction, feeling as if there is no other way out, the mind conditioning creating fear and dependency; I wish everyone would think just for themselves!

Miracle of Love
Date: January 08, 2006 12:06AM

Something I have observed recently through my own recovery and investigating.

It is interesting to note that when an MOLer leaves the mission, the other MOLers just know that someone is NOT around and they NEVER question where they go. If an MOLer has left the mission other MOLers "under" them will not seek to find out about the member that left or ask why. (Fear of being caught in the illusion.)

One thing that has been really stressed in MOL since all the online activity, is for MOLers to not say anything bad or negative about the mission or the path. "if you must leave then leave, obviously the path isn't for everyone, but don't say anything bad or negative about the mission".

It is interesting to know xMOLers (walk aways) that admit that it is a cult and leave MOL. Yet, because they were not professionally exited they will NOT say anything bad about it. They can say that it is a cult, that there is abuse, and NOT be in MOL, but their minds can not go past the thinking that "the path isn't for everyone" until they really understand what happened to them.

Even if they agree that it is twisted and destructive for them....they will reply with "is isn't that way for everyone, or that some people need to have this type of abuse to find their way to God". After all they continue...."each person's path is different". Some can't say anything bad about it, and some x-members certainly still don't see it but only leave because it is a high demand group, or they were really only in to dabble in the "high". In one tape Kalindi address those that are just "playing" and not taking the path seriously....and then she continues with her brainwashing babble.

It might take some time for xMOLers to put the pieces together and be able to speak what they know. There is a lot of fear and that fear doesn't have to make any logical sense. What they are afraid is instilled through brainwashing which brings up various phobias when they try to pull away, or if they speak ill of the mission and the path.

When speaking with xMOLers it is interesting to note that some are very willing to answer questions if they are asked them directly, but they need to be asked those questions directly. They don't just ramble on with information.

Miracle of Love
Date: January 14, 2006 10:42PM

MOLers are also encouraged to NOT read anything that is on the internet about MOL.

They are told, "Those people are lost in illusion. They are very angry and in a dark place". MOLers do not read what is here if they are true devotees. If they do read, they know what is at risk, which is their chance of breaking free or getting caught in the illusion. Our postings might cause them to question the path.

Thinking for oneself, questioning the path is a very frightening thing for them to do.

Miracle of Love
Date: February 01, 2006 12:11PM

Various people are guided to be together and/or possibly marry.....and then produce a child. In all cases that I am aware of the child usually ends up with the mother, however in almost all cases the father might not have access to being an "active true father" to the child.

The father might be told to relocate or to date/hook up with another woman. The woman with the baby might date another man once the child's dad is removed from the scene, or they are separated through the guidance of Kalindi.

Sometimes the guidance might just be for two people to have a baby that aren't really together. A younger man might be with a much older woman only to create a child. Or two people who aren't even dating might be told by Kalindi to have a baby.....or in one case a woman had a baby with a male member only for the purpose for another couple to adopt that baby. Apparently that couple were told to have a baby by Kalindi and they could not concieve, so a baby was made for them by another member.

Members as we well know are just told to say YES...let go....give up and surrender. So they will have children with whomever they are told to have their children with....WITHOUT QUESTION.... by the voice of God herself.

In my opinion Kalindi is creating her 3rd generation.

Current Page: 20 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.