Current Page: 17 of 25
Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 17, 2005 01:27PM

Tks Lilly!

Rick posted the articles that came out recently.
My guess is that more are to come, as the investigations go "deeper and deeper" as they say in MOL "just peeling the onion".

Maybe now they'll leave me alone? Bigger fish for them to fry... or their own butts to cover. Whew!
I'm tired of being of being 'the little red hen' screaming about this group. :o

My best wishes to those who may begin their painful wakeup call.
May they recover with appropriate help.

For the rest of us,
Life is short - let's celebrate! :D

[www.culteducation.com]

:P

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: molvictim ()
Date: May 18, 2005 03:12AM

Yes it is for our little minds unbelievable that you
cannot argue with a cult member. That’s to the core of the story. When
you outside you cannot believe the evil possible. And the public sleeps until woken by a disaster and will go back to sleep.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: May 18, 2005 05:27AM

Once totally brainwashed into the mindset, then ANYthing is
justifiable. There are NO limits. Those, on this group, with MOL
members affecting their lives have stories.

There are NO limits.....absolutely none. In one tape I listened to they were instructed to "just say yes". to anything and everything. If the guidance is to move to another location, buy a house, sell a house, change your name, wear various clothing, adhere to various austerities they just say YES. Don't think about it, give up your mind, just say yes, don't think about it.

To what limit? "oh to not have a mind. mmmm....what would be like?" said the tape.

The goal for my xMOLer is to let anything outside of MOL fall away....family, friends, relationships, goals, children, etc. It takes time, but they move towards that goal with every meditation, retreat or intensive. Do not be decieved, look at the evidence, we have our experiences, our experts in thought reform and mind control, we NOW have published articles stating the nature of MOL. Do NOT be decieved even by what you see, there is so much more here. SO MUCH...... FAMILY AND FRIENDS ONE DAY YOU WILL "FALL AWAY."

Lilygirl, even in your last posting here about seeing what the sister of the man what wearing....look in her closet...... When they go out to "play in the illusion" such as on a family trips with outsiders, they can wear whatever they please. They are TOLD they can wear whatever they please. So if your MOLer is "playing in the illusion" they are taking a break from everything, they are still adhering to the guidance, you are decieved into thinking it is NO BIG THING, when it is in fact it is THE WASTING AWAY OF A BEAUTIFUL MIND RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.

Yes Molvictim, you put it all so beautifully. Let us not fall back to sleep.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 18, 2005 07:32AM

The "investment opportunity" associated with MOL, for their devout followers is Broad Street Capital, Inc

According to an investigating attorney, no one seems to know what REALLY happens to funds once 'invested'.
Funds do not returns to the investor. Some MOL members appear to have been fleeced by this group.

The following attorney is investigating on behalf of clients (mentioned in above linked articles). He is also in touch with authorities on this issue. If you have any experience or information on Broad Street, please pass it to :

Roy Chernus
Executive Director
Legal Aid of Marin
30 North San Pedro Road, Suite 220
San Rafael, CA 94903
Telephone: (415)492-0230
Fax: (415)492-0947
Reply to: rchernus@LegalAidMarin.org

Miracle of Love
Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: May 18, 2005 09:02AM

To all of you posters,

Do you still find it amazing that we have (in various ways) been affected by these techniques and over the years they have not changed? powerful crap, eh?

I endured my ex's "lec succulation" and oh what memories all these posts brought back (logically not emotionally -I miss what we had but not "who/what " she is now)

A lot of your posts reflected what she endured with another $-oriented group/org called Income Builders International (now IBI GLOBAL) - lovebombing/LGAT-like secluded rooms/new technology/"investment day at the end of the week, etc.. ( moderator I will post another entry again on them)

PAX to all of ya....for your insights..as Mulder said... " the ..." well somewhere!...

all of you, BE WELL!

Miracle of Love
Posted by: lilygirl ()
Date: May 18, 2005 10:10PM

Okay, I'll have to be careful what I say here. There's someone anonymous I'm protecting because he's so helpful and in so much pain. I'm interested in hearing anyone here's take on the phenomenom of folks getting upset with you for telling the the truth about MOL. Or acting like you're exagerrating or being dramatic. See, when I began telling certain people about this cult in order to warn them that their loved one is in real danger on all levels, the attitude I got was for the most part was... hostility. And even an accusation-type attitude. Like I was exagerrating. Like I was going off the deep end, believing these crazy exagerrations about the group that couldn't possibly be real.

It seemed that believing that I, the "normal" (ha ha) person, the NON cult person was somehow suddenly using bad judgement, that I was unduly exagerrating, that I was the one going off the deep end was [b:e7c35ae2d9]WAY[/b:e7c35ae2d9] easier to handle than admitting the worse truth of the person being involved in a bizarre, dangerous, and even evil group. Anyone else experience this?

The terrible thing is, that even "experts" like therapists and the like are so quick to believe that you're exagerrating or to really, really second -guess you. The reason I'm posting this about my experience is that I've been corresponding with an ex MOL member who refuses to EVER post anywhere because of his bad experiences with being honest. Like when he tried to explain to others, including his therapist, the emotional blackmail, which then led to genuine blackmail attempts and genuine harassment. But even his therapist would question him...."are you CERTAIN those notes/calls were from the group?" ...are you anticipating reprocussions, therefore jumping to conclusions or are you certain of what you're dealing with?" etc. etc. Implying he's imagining things, implying he doesn't have perspective because of his experience with the evil people. I mean, how do you deal with true evil and then try to assume the "best" about them?

Now, how horrible is this???? The man is already struggling and questioning EVERYTHING he thought he believed in, he's risking so much trying to tell the truth and now, when seeking reassurance, when trying to warn others, and trying to FINALLY open up and TALK about things, it's like he's the one being accused of something. I'm sure the therapist was trying to be cautious and to help him know the difference and I'm sure that it is kind of easy to start jumping to conclusions or to begin to blame many things on the group when you need to address your own issues. But, geez....can't these people err on the side of caution-believe until convinced not believe?

I have a lot of ill-will towards me now that I've spoken so openly about these issues. When I try to protect my step kids even, it's like "she's so mean" or like I'm just too paranoid, etc. And yet in my case and especially in the case of my friend, the FACTS about this insidious group not only back us up, they prove that the group is WORSE than we even imagined.

It's so lonely, this battle to simply tell the truth. Why? When did the truth become "hateful" meaning not only the truth is sometimes terrible, but the truth actually inspires hate? What is going on in our society, in this country built by people who questioned the right and wrong, the motives, the results of EVERYTHING that makes it wrong to tell a difficult or even an ugly truth. People love to tune into Oprah to hear all about dreadful people, dreadful events, dreadful tragedies....but when it's "real" and it's close to home and it is actually someone they know, folks are all too willing to shoot the messenger and then turn away and go back to sleep as was previously said.

I guess sometimes, when it gets so hard, it's enough to simply STAND. And not back down even when folks are doubting you, even when folks are mad at you. I encourage my great friends who read posts but don't contribute and all people suffering from MOL, whether first or second-hand effects, to be faithful and strong and take a STAND. Be strong enough to remain steadfast. You can do it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or even accuses you of. As long as you know the truth.

Any feedback from others who have been harassed for telling the truth would be really helpful for me and for my writing.

Thanks as always, Lily

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: May 19, 2005 12:46AM

Thank you Lilygirl for your posting.

For me my experience as a second hand MOLer trying to present my experience and knowledge as unbiased and with as much clarity as I can produced for me SILENCE.

A simple.... it it a cult join or leave was the response I got then SILENCE.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME THAT THEY DON'T EVEN INVESTIGATE IT. WITH OUR UNLIMITED INFORMATION HIGHWAY RIGHT HERE.

SILENCE can make you feel like the crazy one as well.

My reason for posting and investigating was for clarity....yet so few speak.

Miracle of Love
Date: May 20, 2005 05:26AM

A family member of an MOL member emailed me asking for information
about MOL establishing a Center in Arizona, after the recent legal publicity in San Diego.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Miracle of Love
Date: May 25, 2005 04:28AM

Just to clarify that the intensive and the used methods in the MOL seminars did not come from God via David Swanson (Gourasana)!

* A couple of correspondents have indicated a source for MOL's "innovative" methods. That the methods are effective in their way has been attested to by numerous people. Less well known is the source, Lou Stolis, a psychologist who died in 1999(?). He is said to have developed these methods and Kalindi and David Swanson used them without acknowledging their source.

One of my correspondents has written: "It is true that Kalindi worked for Lou doing enrollment. She wished him to take on a 'guru' role and he refused. She then started MOL with her husband and directly used the processes and format Lou had used in his training. I do not believe she gave Lou credit or mentioned him. I know his wife went to one of their introductory meetings and confronted them about it. They didn't have much to say."

Miracle of Love
Date: May 25, 2005 04:40AM

A little outreach and research can create miracles. Please follow
the link below and read the excerpt from the website. It is amazing
how similar all this is and it proves that MOL is a total copy and a
lie!!!!!!!!!

It is so frustrating for me to see and realize that I followed a
scam for seven years and was used just for the benefit of a con
artist.

The intensive is a copy of Lou Stolis work.

[www.selfmastery.org]

The Founder
Dr. Lou Stolis, MFT, behavioral scientist and author of The Sacred
Science, developed this program 30 years ago in answer to his quest
to create a truly transformational experience. Since its conception,
thousands of participants of all ages and from all walks of life
have successfully and joyfully rediscovered themselves.

Current Page: 17 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.