THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE ILLUSION IS TO FILL YOURSELF
WITH THE PRESENCE OF GOD.....do the intensive and you
will experience the ecstasy.

WHEN SOMEONE POINTS OUT YOUR ILLUSION, EVEN IF YOU
DON'T AGREE, SAY:

"YOU'VE MADE A POINT AND I CERTAINLY WILL GIVE
CONTINUOUS TIME CONSIDERING IT BECAUSE I CERTAINLY
WILL NOT LET ANYTHING STOP ME"
So in other words you don't really defend yourself.
You must consider what is said and you meditate on it.
Most of the time it is mentors or other members
pointing out your illusions because it is your
illusions that are separating you from always living
in the experience of god. That is the goal to live in
the experience of god.

GIVE YOURSELF ROOM FRO FAILURE BUT CONSCIOUSLY KNOW
YOU ARE FAILING.????????

THE ILLUSION WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE THIS IS A WONDERFUL
PLACE AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY HERE.....don't ever tell
and MOLer that you are looking to be happy, because
that is not living in the truth....happiness is the
illusion, although you can be happy you can't be
attached to it. The illusion gives us glimpses of
happiness only to keep us trapped in the
illusion....but the next MOLism says....THE ILLUSION
WANTS YOU TO SUFFER??????

EVERYONE DESERVES AT LEAST RESPECT AND CERTAINLY CARE.
YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SHOW LOVE, BUT YOU CAN AT
LEAST SHOW RESPECT AND POLITENESS. mmmmmmm....makes
me think about my relationship with my MOLer. I got
respect and care and politeness, but never an
attachment of love....that would be living in the
illusion, and illusionary love is the hardest thing to
let go of. It keeps you bound in the illusion which
keeps you from your trueself and connection with god.

FIRST, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO GIVE UP YOUR LIFE AS YOU
WOULD HAVE IT BE....THEN YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LIVE
IT AS GOD WOULD HAVE IT.....who is god. Oh yes, the
voice of god....Kalindi....how does SHE want you to
have your life? mmmmm....don't question too much
because IT IS BEYOND THE MIND....LET GO, GIVE
UP....AND SURRENDER. If you trust her there shouldn't
be a problem.

YOUR JOB IS TO NEVER GIVE UP!

THE JOB OF THE EGO IS TO DEFEND YOUR ILLUSORY SELF,
WHICH IS TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS. Any time you
try and defend yourself it is just your ego....THAT IS
WHY YOU MUST LET GO, GIVE UP AND SURRENDER....to the
voice of god and her guidance.

THE ONLY WAY YOU GET PLEASURE FROM THE MATERIAL WORLD
IS FROM THE ILLUSION. THE ILLUSION'S JOB IS TO GIVE
YOU JUST ENOUGH PLEASURE TO DISTRACT YOU AWAY FROM GOD....everything that you are attached to in any way keeps you from god.....so you have to LET GO GIVE UP AND SURRENDER....to the voice of god and her guidance.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN THE BATTLE AGAINST THE
ILLUSION....YOU ARE ALREADY CAPTURED. THE ONLY WAY
OUT OF THE ILLUSION IS TO FILL YOURSELF WITH THE
PRESENCE OF GOD.....do the intensive....follow the guidance....through the voice of god she is the doorway to break free from this illusary world. Feel the ecstasy.

If you are confused by the MOLism....that is because
YOU need the GUIDANCE, without the guidance you can't
break free from this plane of illusion. Kalindi is
the voice of god, the doorway to breaking free without
HER guidance YOU can not break free. Oh sure there
are other masters, but this work is the only work that
can break the chain of rebirth. So keep doing the
work.....

Also, a few of those are more recent additons to the
teachings.

The newer additions must be because "This is not a
stagnant Path, unlike traditional religions. This path continues to grow and change to meet the evolving needs of mankind. Unlke traditional religions which are not obsolete and stagnant".

Yes, it IS all beyond the mind, because it is designed
to WASH the mind and CONTROL the participant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Miracle of Love
Posted by: lilygirl ()
Date: May 04, 2005 08:41PM

Lori,

You hit the nail right on the head!!!!!! Do you know how many times I've heard those exact same lines from MOL loved ones who were TRYING to communicate with them...trying to understand what was going on when they KNEW something was up, that although it SEEMED nice on the outside, they noticed the change in the person....

I'm rambling, but what I'm trying to say is that people who became support systems for each other because they had loved ones in MOL would talk to each other and find out that they were all getting the SAME LINES. And it was sad, because they realized they were being "had" the whole time by their SUPPOSEDLY supportive, considerate loved ones.

You had a great point with that "respectful" and "polite" thing too. What better way to get a questioning person off their back than to say "well, I respect you, why can't you respect me"....they're confusing geniune concern and love for "disrespect." That's pretty much our society now, though isn't is? Quesioning means you're mean, you're judgemental, you're close minded....How do you interigate (sp?) someone who is being Oh So Polite and smiling that knowing, kind, "poor you" little smile?

Hang in there, everyone-the truth shall set you FREE! (Free from the Illusion of MOL that is!)

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 04, 2005 10:26PM

Hi

Saddest of all, Lil’, the MOL members are being had!
As an outsider, you see the saccharin sweetness, and it IS maddening.

Truly, when using those lines on us outsiders, they are not acting.
They are merely using scripted lines that were used on them.

Truly, they are trying to be helpful.
Truly, are being as kind and supportive as they can be ..... to the lost souls of the Illusion.

MOL members strive desperately, they work oh so hard..… truly striving … to become their True Selves...... True Selves are the little blue men lined up in the picture: Gourasana and the Heavenly Host of True Selves. www.miracle.org

MOL leaders use variations of scriptural & psychologic doctrines, from a variety of sources, to manipulate followers into worshipping them. It is a slippery slope, slowly twisted.

Yes, if you talk on-the-level w/ them, it will keep you running in circles going nowhere. You see the sincerity and good intentions. The true devotees are NOT trying to manipulate you.

They are trying to keep themselves moving Home toward God/Gourasana, first and foremost. They are so busy moving forward to God, they don't think malicously about manipulating you. They don't have time to make manipulative plans. The manipulation just happens from the cancellations, fogotten commitments, their own confusion of direction as they are ballotted about - and thereby ballotting your life & kids too (groan).

We outsiders get frustrated because we are of the Illusion and have not surrendered our ego - so believe the MOL devotees.

If we get angry from our frustrations, it is because we are lost in the Illusion. If we would only join MOL and see the light, then we would understand.

The loved ones get 2nd hand damage, the smoke damage (yes, I got it big time).

I have been told : The members who begin to question are fearful of leaving and missing the boat to God. When they finally depart, the depression is overwhelming. That is beyond the mind.. the sense of betrayal, confusion about God, realizing they were expoloited in the name of God. MOL has detailed files on each member - fear of betrayal and blackmail is real, and justified.
The personal files are detailed, and juicey - all in a locked warehouse in San Diego.

A former MOL member, my friend, years later in depression struggling to find his own voice. Everything muddled, understandably so.

Same issues as on the Landmark threads. Similar methods as Landmark.
MOL just uses a God package, with great music, and ample access to sex for those inclined. Celibacy is for those inclined in that direction.

The smaller groups,"horseshoes" in the Intensives & housemates in the MOL houses, are carefully matched for those of similar inclination : professionals, sports minded, blue collar, etc. Thus they have respectable peer support for the MOL-directed life choices. The outsiders' opinion, concern & experience is invalid.

Someone earlier wished us 'closure'. Posting here is not about closure. It's about 'doing the right thing' and warning others.

L'chaim - To health!

toni :D

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: May 10, 2005 12:30PM

Toni,

You put it so perfectly. That was exactly my experience with MOLer. I did not feel manipulated, and that the motives were sincere.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: RealTime ()
Date: May 14, 2005 04:24AM

Hello,

First time poster here... I could go into great detail on my thoughts, experiences, and limited visibility regarding the MOL world over the past 10 years, but I only need one question answered right now.

My sister joined the MOL in the mid-90's in Marin. In 2001 she moved to MOL San Diego..

Recently, my Mom told me my sister had moved to her own place in San Diego and now lives by herself.

Does this mean my sister is potentially leaving the MOL?

Thank you for your time.

RT

Miracle of Love
Posted by: RealTime ()
Date: May 14, 2005 04:27AM

Hello,

First time poster here... I could go into great detail on my thoughts, experiences, and limited visibility regarding the MOL world over the past 10 years, but I only need one question answered right now.

My sister joined the MOL in the mid-90's in Marin. In 2001 she moved to MOL San Diego..

Recently, my Mom told me my sister had moved to her own place in San Diego and now lives by herself.

Does this mean my sister is potentially leaving the MOL?

Thank you for your time.

RT

Miracle of Love
Posted by: solway ()
Date: May 14, 2005 07:16AM

It does not necessarily mean your sister has left MOL, what it does mean is that it may not be accurate for her to stay living in an MOL house at this time.

Depending on where one is on their spiritual path, their desire for movement towards God or if they are trying to breaking free from this illusory world, it may become necessary to live alone or live with the group.

Miracle of Love
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: May 14, 2005 12:32PM

My former partner, very involved with MOL, did not live in an MOL house.

RT: Others would probably appreciate if you shared what you've seen. Posting is about sharing, and helping one another.

In Lalich's "Bounded Choice" - the group dynamics described from Heaven's Gate are similar to MOL... various Levels, an emphasis to come Home, the leader's divinity, preplanning activities & conversations, extensive journaling, detachment from worldly life, allowed to function in worldlly life, stringent austerities, hyper clean domestic simplicity, members freedom to come and depart, the devout ever connected to the leaders or their mentor, the leaders' directives from an irrefutable, unseen source, volumes of strict guidelines about proper ways to live a pristine perfect life.

Apparently, family members of Heaven's Gate members formed a support group to keep one another informed of their loved ones' whereabouts. Members moved about at the leaders' direction.

I'm no longer in relationship w/ anyone w/ MOL; others may know about current Guidances, or the next Level of the Mission.

Your sister is fortunate for your concern.

Blessings,
t

Miracle of Love
Date: May 16, 2005 09:02PM

Hey everyone,

I agree with the warning that just because a person doesn't live in an MOL home doesn't mean that she is leaving the group. However, I believe in looking for ANY crack, no matter how minute, and using it to help your MOL loved one. If she's moved from a communal home to her house, perhaps that IS a good sign. Can you visit her? As much contact as she can have with her family and with non MOL friends is what's needed.

Look at her home if you can visit. Is it TOO clean...sterilized looking? Are there labels on everything? Are the drawers and cuboards too organized? Are there alters around? No family pix but plenty of Kalindi or The Lady or the "Light Beings/True selves pictures? Is it white everywhere? What about her closet...are there lots of colors or is it black and white with one color that's allowed as the "personal color?"

But if her house seems "real" if she's wearing all sorts of colors, if she's normally a bit slobby or disorganized...these might be good signs that she's no longer ensnared. Why don't you try just asking her straight out why she moved out? You may get a straight answer, you may not...

If you can, ask her to do lots of stuff. Family events, things she used to enjoy, whatever. Re-establish ANY bond you can would be my advice.

Okay, enough from me. I'm no expert, just trying to help and that's what I'd do.

Good luck!

Miracle of Love
Date: May 16, 2005 09:19PM

Here is an article you'll find interesting. There's WAAAAAY more to this story than what the article says. I'm putting the article in full on this message and will include the link also.

Kidnap plot suspect's son doubts charges

By Onell R. Soto
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
May 14, 2005
The son of an Oceanside man accused of hatching a thwarted plot to kidnap and torture an Oregon man to extract financial information said yesterday that he can't believe the charges.
"My sister and I are 100 percent supportive of him," Russell Calder said of his father, William Calder. "He's a very ethical investigator; he's devoted a long career to helping others."

Advertisement

Calder filed a federal lawsuit in 2000 accusing an Illinois company of defrauding investors, but the case was dropped after he and his co-plaintiff failed to pursue it.
One of the men he sued was later convicted of fraud in Fresno and awaits sentencing.
In court papers, Calder said he has looked into numerous fraud cases dating back to 1985 as the proprietor of Revenue and Fugitive Recovery Services. Further information on his company was unavailable.
He is a former manager of the Playgirl Club, a now-closed Oceanside strip club, and was once convicted of misdemeanor battery involving the eviction of a dancer. The conviction was overturned on appeal.
Sacramento sheriff's deputies say Calder conceived a plot to kidnap and torture an Oregon man to recover millions of dollars lost by members of a San Diego-based group called Miracle of Love.
Repeated efforts yesterday to contact the group for comment were unsuccessful.
Investigators said the goal of the plot was to get a laptop containing overseas account numbers and personal identification numbers.
Deputies said they seized a letter to the Oregon man in which Calder said he represented 19 members of the group who had lost money after giving it to him to invest.
Investigators said Calder hired Kevin Westman, 41, of the Sacramento suburb of Citrus Heights to kidnap the man April 22 as he stopped in the state capital on his way to visit his daughter in San Diego.
Tipped off by a third man, deputies arrested Westman on April 21 and Calder the following day. The two men remain in a Sacramento jail in lieu of $1 million bail each. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.
Sacramento deputies identified Calder as a private investigator, but Calder is not licensed to work as one in California.
Calder's son, a Carlsbad resident, said he only learned the details of the charges against his father through a newspaper story yesterday.
"He's worked on other cases, and he's helped people retrieve money that's been stolen from them," Russell Calder said. "It would appear he was helping innocent victims who were ripped off (for) millions of dollars."
A woman who said William Calder helped her husband escape a cult five years ago also was surprised by the charges.
"I think it's a setup," said Robin Gordon of Encinitas. "He helped in all sorts of ways, and nothing he did was ever illegal. . . . He's not a vicious type of a person."
Miracle of Love's Web site said it offers a "safe and structured environment where you can express yourself in ways you never imagined."
The head of an organization that collects information on cults and similar groups said he has received reports about Miracle of Love.
Its members isolate themselves from their families, give up valuable assets and become involved in sex, said Rick Ross, an expert on cults.
"To say the least, it's a very controversial group," Ross said.
A Marin County lawyer said members of the group have been fraud victims before. In an apparently unrelated case, three members of the group are going after a member from Hawaii with whom they invested and lost money, said Roy Chernus, head of Legal Aid of Marin County.
"We were unable to tie a direct connection between these investments and Miracle of Love," Chernus said. "It looked to us that this was more of an affinity fraud," in which con artists target vulnerable members of social or religious organizations.
Sacramento sheriff's spokesman R.L. Davis had little information on Miracle of Love.
"We are not investigating that group," he said.
Staff writer Jose Luis Jimenez contributed to this report.

[www.signonsandiego.com]

Current Page: 16 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.